So hey guys I was looking through all my forums and then pop "lightbulb". How about a Avengers rp! It made me so happy my stomach flipped and I just had to. So how about it? Hope you like it.

This is the rules please follow them.

No bad language.

Please be kind to other forumers

All other rules from forums and chat.

Shipping and crushing is aloud.

This is a empty form to please follow.

Hero Name:

Hero Nick name:(what the others call them for short)optional

Hero Appearance(there suit):

Hero Personality:(which is actually there original personality)

Power(s):

Abilities:(like additional stuff like fighting skills)

Weapon(s)optional:

Other:please add your PoV color here

Civilian Form:

Name:

Nickname

Age(12-20)

Appearance:

Personality:(same as the hero personality)

Abilities:

Accessories:(what they have on them everyday).

Backstory:(if you were born with the powers or developed them you can add them into here)

Crush:

Other:(the PoV) color.

Now my form:

Hero name:this is pretty ordinary but... Kilinesis  

Hero nickname:Ki

Hero appearance:She has skin tight clothes that has these colors it fades from the green to blue from the top to bottom. She has a simple mask that that goes over her eyes only and it fades also from top to bottom in the same colors. Her suit is not leather it is just normal cloth. The pants are leggings and the shirt is a normal long sleeve turtle neck like I said it is skin tight.

Hero Personality:She is kind of shy but likes working with the others. She likes to read and is kind of nerdy about some things. She is also very sarcastic and well skilled in her powers. She also likes music and favorites percussion and the guitar(which is not very important but whatever she does).

Power(s):She has telekinesis those who don't know that means controlling things with her mind.

Abilities:She has a history in martial arts if she needs to do close up fighting.

Weapon(s): None

Other:PoV

Civilian form:

Name:Aralya 

Nickname:Laya

Appearance:She has long raven black her that goes down to her lower back she usually takes it to the side and braids it but sometimes she just lays it down. She has blue eyes like this. To school she usually wears black leggings and a long sleeve  blue shirt that matches her eyes and makes them sparkle.

Personality:She is shy but likes working with others once she gets to know them. And she is very trustworthy. She likes to read and listen to music and play any percussion and the guitar. She likes math and science the best.She also dislikes bullies and will often stand up to them.

Abilities:She has a history in martial arts.

Accessories:She has a necklace and a ring her necklace has a green jewel that is shiny and pretty and a ring that is has a blue gem on it. It was given to her by her dad and mom. That is why she picked those colors for her suit. She wears them always.

Backstory:She has had her powers for as long as she can remember. She has hidden them from her parents  and her friends very well the. The only people to know about them are her teammates. When she first realized she had powers she was being silly and talking to herself. She was saying if only I could grab something from faraway she said to herself and reached for a book and it sprang into her hands. She hid this from her parents but occasionally practiced in her room. She found out she had powers when she was 6.  

Crush:none so far but if I develop one I will say.

Other:PoV.

Oh well that took forever thanks for joining and I hope you like the idea as much as I do.

please please let this through mods.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The deep love for Jesus 

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

The respect for Rainwings

But the heart of a Sandwing 

All of this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler 

Hero Name: Void breaker 

Hero Nick name:(what the others call them for short)optional, Void

Hero Appearance(there suit): she has short shorts, that are white and made out of the same stuff like black widows custom. she has a cape/jacket like thing that is black, with a turtle neck black top, long sleeved, made out of a comfy lace like suff. she has black ankle tall wedges, she heal part is navy blue, and the laces are navy blue.       

Hero Personality:(which is actually there original personality): very outgoing and fun. loves to make jokes, like any time, bad or good situations. acts before she thinks. very curious. always knows what's happening around her. not the most interactive person, does not stick around her interviewers or paparazzi. really goofy. very smart, and good at hacking into things. very positive and creative, also very passionate about art and being a super hero.    

Power(s): she can make portals to different parts of the world, sometimes she can control where and sometimes it is just random. she can also go it the weird demotion were she can see people and hear them, but can't touch them, and they can't see, hear, feel, or not even can detect her, she can also bring people with her.   

Abilities:(like additional stuff like fighting skills)" usually flexibility, or like coming out of her portals and hitting the person and disappearing back into a portal. 

Weapon(s)optional: i couple of daggers, and a stun gun. 

Other:please add your PoV color here: PoV color.  

Name: Zamera sharapova, zamera mean scarlet dawn in russian. 

Nickname: Scarlet or dawn, mostly dawn. 

Age(12-20) 17 

Appearance: she has blond hair with ash stripes. she has pale skin. she has silk like skin. her casual wear she has gray tank top, and a white short looks like it was cut, with words is silver "limited Edition". she has white leggings, with white sneakers with gold rims. for school wear lightish blue shorts with a black tank top that says "good girls love bad boys" and the loves part is in a big white heart. she has black sneakers with white rims, they go above the ankle.    

Personality:(same as the hero personality) no as out going in her super form, but still love to have fun, also likes to skate board on her own time. other then that her super hero form is her. 

Abilities: pretty good at skate boarding, good at math and chemistry. 

Accessories:(what they have on them everyday). a black back pack, with a black leopard print, usually has her black skate board hanging off of it. 

Backstory:(if you were born with the powers or developed them you can add them into here) she started to develop her powers when she was 13, she kept them a secret from her family, to keep them and her safe. it is hard for her not to just show them, but then again she thought that they would think that she is a freak. 

Crush: open, only males please. 

Other:(the PoV) color. PoV color. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Oh that's awesome most forums would say way to OP but well... who cares your excepted. Love your character by the way, she seems awesome. She almost seems like Dr. Strange but I see the differences in the power.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

Waits, if she uses her power much it will started hurting her body, like growing pains, and she can't like go into the shadow zone much, like it takes to much of her energy away, and her portals can't go very far, just like how far she can see, or if she has been there. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Oh and btw my characters name is not Kilinesis it's just Kenesis.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

So it's me amused leprechaun I just changed my username so...

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Hero Name: Iridessa

Hero Nick name: (what the others call them for short)optional Glow

Hero Appearance(there suit): She wears a black skin tight suit, with yellow markings that resemble a SeaWing's. Her mask is black with the same yellow markings, and her boots and gloves are a glowing blue. And whenever she uses her powers her eyes turn an icy blue.

Hero Personality:(which is actually there original personality) She is fun, optimistic, and bubbly. She is crearive, and a great friend. Iridessa is very easy going but she has a notorious temper, she gets mad alot, but on practical things so she'll blow her top on bullying, mistreating animals, or her friends getting made fun of.

Power(s): She can control light, and she form blinding flashes from her hands. She can form weapons out of light, so a lot like MARVEL's Dagger.

Abilities:(like additional stuff like fighting skills) She's not very strong, but she is very fast and agile. She is a gymnist, and a dancer, so she's very nimble and flexible.

Weapon(s)optional: preferably a whip or daggers made out of pure energy

Other:please add your PoV color here

Civilian Form:

Name: Ariya Summers

Nickname Sunny

Age(12-20) 14

Appearance: She is a petite young girl, with long dirty blonde hair pulled back into a high ponytail and with a bronze headband. She has a fair complexion and bright blue eyes framed with dark eyelashes. She usually wears a pink superhero themed shirt with a black turtle neck under it. She wears a blue and white diamond patterned skirt, black leggings, and yellow wedge shoes. She wears small, sapphire stud earrings in the shapes of dragons, and muticolored bracelets on her wrists.

Personality:(same as the hero personality) She is fun, optimistic, and bubbly. She is crearive, and a great friend. Iridessa is very easy going but she has a notorious temper, she gets mad alot, but on practical things so she'll blow her top on bullying, mistreating animals, or her friends getting made fun of. 

Abilities: She's an excellent singer, dancer, and gymnist. And she's an ok artist.

Accessories:(what they have on them everyday). Her bronze headband, sapphire earrings in shape of dragons. And her bracelets.

Backstory:(if you were born with the powers or developed them you can add them into here) She's a mutant, so she was born with them.

Crush: Um...

Other:(the PoV) color.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-GirlFriend of Loki Laufeyson

-Furry

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

accepted

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

So... Since it's still just us would you guys like to start with just us three?

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Sure, I'm fine with that. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Me too!!!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Furry

-Asgardian

Aralya was laying on her bed and reading her favorite book(WOF #3 The Hidden Kingdom) She flipped to her favorite spot chapter 13  were Glory meets Deathbringer. She read a few sentences but then fell back on her pillows and sighed. She sat up and looked out her window. She walked over to her window and pressed her face to it so she could look up and down the street. Her stomach growled. I guess I could have a little snack. She thought. Besides it would give me something to do. She walked down the stairs of her to story house and went into the kitchen. Then someone rang the door bell and she went to answer it. She opened it.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

@Heartbreaking and Onyx is it ok if I put you both in my forum fam???

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Furry

-Asgardian

Sure arrow you can out me in your forum family. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Sure I don't mind at all

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Sorry meant to say 2 story house

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Yay! Thank you!!! :)

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Furry

-Asgardian

One: It's crazy I got on this morning and I had ten stars now I have 20! Two: Who exactly is Sam Alexander? And last: Who is Jewlfeather I've seen now two signatures that say R.I.P Jewlfeather. So who is that exactly?

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

LoL Heartbreaking, well I star you a lot, Sam Alexander is Nova, a MARVEL hero I'm absolutely in love with, XD, and Jewlfeather is a character from a RP I started, it even has its own wiki now. It's the Equinox's School of Night RP.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Furry

-Asgardian

Oh whoops forgot to finish my PoV.

Aralya opened the door it was the mail man. She slumped her shoulders. She thought it was going to be someone she knew...that she liked. "I need you to sign this." He said handing her their little clipboard thing.(Oh BTW her parents aren't at home their at work). She put on a fake smile. "Oh okay." She said taking it and signing her name. "There you go." She said handing it back. " He smiled and nodded at her "Thanks." He said handing her a package and walked away. She looked at the package as she closed the door. She held her hand out toward the door and her sand which she made before came flying toward her hand. She flopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV,and she ate and watched in peace.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Oh well that explains some I know Nova.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

:)

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Furry

-Asgardian

:) and now I have 24

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

(CAN HE BE A BAD GUY? IF NOT BEING A HERO IS OK WITH ME.

Hero Name: Mr. Virus

Hero Appearance(there suit): A brown trench coat with hood and green combat pants and boots and also a green gas mask with two filters on the sides with green eyes.

Hero Personality: Is loyal and dose not fear anything and will fight and die for what he believes in. Also he is a little bit crazy.

Power(s): He is very strong and dose not feel pain. He can infect people with his bite and make them do what he wants or make them die any time he wants. 

Abilities:(like additional stuff like fighting skills): He has a robotic arm and legs. He is all about combat of the mind. He tricks people and assassinates them with a sniper. He also is good at melee combat with a weapon but is poor when hand to hand.

Weapon(s)optional: A double bladed axe and a pistol and any gun he can get his hands on. He also has explosives and a hidden knife.

Other: Black color.

Civilian Form:

Name: Harvey Wicked

Nickname: Mr. Wicked 

Age(12-20): 17

Appearance: He has tattoos of green veins on arms and across back. He cut his brown hair short and he has pale skin and dark green eyes that are so dark they are almost black. He is six feet and 2 inches tall.

Accessories:(what they have on them everyday). : Robot arm and legs.

Backstory: He was born with powers and was treated as a freak and was latter taken by the CIA and experimented on. He escaped and now lives in alone in a abandoned bunker.

Crush: None yet...

Other:(the PoV) color.: Black color.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

Yeesh I'd rather not have him as a bad guy with the powers he has.(Being sarcastic BTW) but if you want him to be a bad guy that's fine he can be like our arch-nemesis and the main villain. Accepted too!

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Oh and do you know if our zombie apocalypse is dead?

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Zamera

Zamera was at her two story apartment that her parents owned, she was reading a Horror books, called "What Waits in The Woods", she shivered at the description of the laugh that rang in the woods in the book. Zamera looked around the empty apartment, it was dark and there was an eery silence to the room, half expecting a creepy laugh to ring throughout the house, Zamera turned on the living room lights. She was all alone in the apartment, her parent were out on an business tripe, not wanting to bring you along, since you didn't like planes. Zamera got up from the couch, feeling a bit hungry, she went to the kitchen and got a couple of chocolate kisses and sat back on the couch and started reading again, and with all the lights on this time, just so she is not getting to freaked out.   

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

*shrug* I dont know. Also I have a evil plan to rule the world. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

So Mr. Virus can infect people SOOOO he goes to a lab and gets gear to make a big pot of his DNA in powder form and then he makes it a air born chemical and puts it in fire works and sells it. when the president says a speech fire works will go off and it will exploded sending the green dust into the air so everybody will be infected and will be controlled by Mr. Virus and then he will make them kill each other. He will do it in every country and the population will go down AND he controls the president. He calls his plan and the air born Virus, 'C.T.W'

It stands for Cure The World. He will cure it of over population and he will choose who lives and who dies.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

Woah do we have to stop you?

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Here is your answer: Do you want everybody to die?

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

No not really 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Then there is your answer. XD

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

When we start?

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

Now we already started jump in when you are ready

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

11:30 pm. Monday at the mutant research base. 

Scientist lay dead on the ground as men in black masks with skull painted faces put cloning gear on a cart. A man in a gas mask stands with his hands behind his back smiling. A scientist who is shot in the gut crawls to the exit slowly. The man notices and walks over with pistol in hand. He shoots the scientist in the back of the head then wlks out with his men behind him. They loaded armored trucks mounted with machine guns and they all got in and started to drive away from the base. The man in the gas mask known as Mr. Virus looks at his watch and says to the driver, "Three minutes and thirty two seconds. We where lucky the cops where late. Is the detonator set?" The driver nods and hands Virus the remote. Virus looks out the window and pushes the button and watches as the base explodes. Fire reaching for the sky as the place started to burn down. Four other armored trucks followed. "A job well done and nobody to stop us. Heheheheee!" Virus leaned back and closed his eyes and started to sleep without a care in the world.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

11:30 pm. Monday at the mutant research base. 

Scientist lay dead on the ground as men in black masks with skull painted faces put cloning gear on a cart. A man in a gas mask stands with his hands behind his back smiling. A scientist who is shot in the gut crawls to the exit slowly. The man notices and walks over with pistol in hand. He shoots the scientist in the back of the head then wlks out with his men behind him. They loaded armored trucks mounted with machine guns and they all got in and started to drive away from the base. The man in the gas mask known as Mr. Virus looks at his watch and says to the driver, "Three minutes and thirty two seconds. We where lucky the cops where late. Is the detonator set?" The driver nods and hands Virus the remote. Virus looks out the window and pushes the button and watches as the base explodes. Fire reaching for the sky as the place started to burn down. Four other armored trucks followed. "A job well done and nobody to stop us. Heheheheee!" Virus leaned back and closed his eyes and started to sleep without a care in the world.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

Aralya felt a small shake in the earth. She jumped up and ran to the window pressing her face to the window. A explosion! Something exciting for once. She ran up the stairs and into her room. She threw open her drawer and rummaged around until she grabbed a small box with a little button in the middle. She pushed the box back in the drawer as her closet opened up there hidden inside was a inside closet with a suit in side and a little changing place. Stark had built it for her when she first joined. After she was changed she the closet closed and she jumped out her window catching herself with her mind and off she was.

(please let this through mods)

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

I will need a little help from my team though

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

May I Cut In?

Hero name: Ausar (Ow-sar)

Hero nickname: Siris (Sigh-Ris)

hero Appearence: Siris appears in heavy battle armor, if I could best describe it it would be black armor with a three spikes at the top coming out from the helmet, under the eyes are yellow fading marks, the shoulders are well fitted to him because it was modeled on him.

hero personality: Ausar is friendly when he is not in battle, he is also sometimes funny, and understanding, and is overall outgoing. But when you are his enemy, you better pray he is after the guy next to you, when in battle his hatred for you if you could see it, it would glow  a dark purple or black. He has no nerdy in battle and will sacrifice himself to save his team.

powers: No death (He has a respawn chamber underwater in a forgotten civilization.) elemental damage (With sword) Flying, Regeneration, summon any weapon.

abilitys: Master sword fighter, Super human strength.

weapons: His blade that traps souls in it. He also uses every weapon for different situations.

Crush: Sometimes people crush on Siris because he is so nice, he also crushes a lot.

others: I am Ausar, A pleasure to meet you.

Civillian form:

Name: Ausar

Nickname: Siris

Appearence: Ausar Is very beautiful, He is like a model. He has Brown eyes that have seen every major empire crumble, his body is slim like a fighters, but muscular like a swordsman’s. He has medium tan skin, and big hands. He wears a tight t-Shirt revealing his six pack abbs, and muscular physique, and he wears shorts. 

Personality: Same as above

Abilitys: In his human form he is very persuasive, he can summon weapons out of nowhere.

Accessories: nothing.

Backstory: Ausar was a “Deathless” meaning he could never die, and when he did he was sent back to a certain spot. After all of the times he has died he has gained much skill. Recently he has fallen asleep in his spot, and now realizing that it is underwater, he swims up to the surface, and is in the middle of nowhere. He catches a ride on a cruise boat and is now in New York.

Crush: People usually fall in love with him easily, he does too.

Other: Hello, I am Siris, what is pizza?

• Posted at:

Garbo 

Boi

Iaback(maybe it will change)

havMPasmabouit(if you want to.)

livithFriend zone

Bump

• Posted at:

Garbo 

Boi