Corey looked over at Wind Weaver. “Well, do we have an idea yet of what actually causes one to become corrupt? If we know that, it will be easier from there. All we’d have to do is keep ourselves out of that kind of situation.”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Corey~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

I cry tears of saltwater into my freshwater koi tank. -Allen

"Hello.Yes,I am aware that I am very late.I do not wish to be remided of this fact.Anyway,what's going on?"Nevermore says,appearing out of nowhere,as she tends to do.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

"You can't really just avoid being corrupted," Time said, "We have found out that it is caused by a spell and having a sad backstory"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

”Good thing I suck at spells,” Bengal said.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

~Favorite OC: Peach~

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Corey nodded, a look that seemed to show that she was thinking quite hard.

• Posted at:

~Corey~

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

Moonflight

“We would have to lure the corrupted deities there, somehow. We’d need a massive transport spell, and bait.” She paused to think, her stony brow furrowing.

”Are there any deities here with tragic backstories? They could perhaps pose as corrupted deities, and invite Paradox and Hurricane somewhere, where those two would be tricked into activating the transport spell, and they would be whisked away to that unoccupied plane.”

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

(MJ, Even me???)

Sieve looked around, and smiled. "So many beautiful girls!" He springed, purring as Splitter petted him.

"Don't you mean Paradox and Senshei. Cause Senshei might fall for it, but Paradox is too smart, as in Paradox knows every secret, everything about you, all your fears..." he trailed off. "Paradox... I tried once, to stop her... but I couldn't." He said.

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

Corey sighed. ”It seems as though we won’t be able to stop them in such non-violent ways...”

• Posted at:

~Corey~

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

Wind Weaver laughed ruefully and replied,"Most deities here have a tragic backstory. I think that for Paradox, we need to figure out her weaknesses, and use every advantage we have against her. Sieve, your son Severest can freeze Paradox depending on her mood, right? So we'll need him in our fight against Paradox. Senshei, we can hopefully lure her into a trap." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

((@Hurricane: I never accepted anyone named Sieve. You never submitted a form for anyone named Sieve. Until you submit a form for him, you cannot use him.))

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

((@Bengal~ I did, and you accepted it, look on page eighteen of the signup thread.))

• Posted at:

((@Hurricane: ... Okay well I’m an idiot I skimmed through the page before and didn’t notice oops))

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

((I'm in dire need of friends who Are very loyal, I would never stab you in the back like my so called friend since kindergarten... That little °`Π’°))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

"Are you feeling a little..Flustered?"-Jordan

JorDunDunDun_2

Spring listened with a frown. “At least I don’t have a tragic backstory. Am I the only immune one here?” She have a tiny laugh. “How do we figure out Paradox’s weaknesses without endangering ourselves, though?”

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

"I know one... she hates being ignored, and not being able to know things, but I'm sure no one can ignore how huge she is." Splitter growled. "She can make you angry at her easily."

• Posted at:

”I’m good at irritating people,” Caspian said.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

"I'm sure I could ignore her. Just get me a mirror."

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ appreciate bees you cowards  

"Caspian, that doesn't help for Paradox, look at how huge I am compared to you, think of that as 500 times larger, she can crush you with her foot." Splitter said, disappointed. "She's to smart for irritation, manipulation, and much more, but weaknesses, she has so many strengths, but that baby lion... I think we can last with that, permanent freezing. Bengal, can you watch the baby Aura Lion? The one hiding, who his mother died?" Splitter asked.

• Posted at:

"I can see that." Muttered Phoebe, crossing her arms. "Anyways, don't underestimate Senshei, she may look like your average incompetent little....thing, but I've been tracking her down and she is actually a cunning, deceiving, smart, ironically cold-hearted ,Bi-polar little thing." she said, catching every ones attention by clearing her throat. 

"I can vouch for that one, I'm the one who's been keeping a look out while phoebe here works on her ' Special Project'" He said imitating quotation marks with his fingers. You notice that his hands were wrapped in bandages and were slightly bruised. 

"Senshei has set up her Headquarters on the Phoenix Isle, And she has an army of humanoid Phoenix's who are brainwashed to kill on sight. And from what I hear, she's been on the lookout for a....For a servant of her own." She finished off awkwardly.  "Yes that too, but the good news is I, the awesome Phoebe, Am almost finished with the final touches of my newest invention..." She pulled out a rolled up Parchment and unrolled it onto the table, revealing the blueprints to a large Blimp with little scribblings beside each part stating the material and other functions. 

"PH. NX11" she announced.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"Mothire, kiols? Kiroli, moirs?" Sieve asked in Aura Lion language. "Oops. Keep us safe? Right, Bengal?" He translated.

"Well, that might help on Senshei, but not Paradox, the thing is insane, a good tracker, and a straight up murderer." Maori took a breath, after that and continued. "She killed all the people in Rivera, all the animals, even the Aura Lions, there's multiple Aura Lions alive, but fifty already died. And Wave broke his arm, I wasn't there, but I know he did." Maori said. "I've been running, the only time I got sleep was at this place, where Phoebe's robots were working?" Maori limped inside. "I think Paradox is angry, like angry angry, ya know what I mean?"

• Posted at:

Marx, meanwhile, had managed to find a mirror by herself, and was paying more attention to her reflection than  what Phoebe was saying. "Oh dear, there's a scratch on my screen...I suppose I'll have to get it fixed again...how irritating..."

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ appreciate bees you cowards  

Spring looked curiously at the blueprint. “Ooh.” She glanced at Maori, frowning. “Fifty Aura Lions dead?” Wow. That’s...

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

”He’ll be safe in my caverns,” Bengal said.

”Yes, and I live in a volcano and already own a lion.”

Séduisant flicked his tail.

”Caspian I’m the Goddess of Cats.”

”Fair point. But... volcano.”

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

A hummingbird landed on a random window pledge, then spoke, "Alright, I'm late, what did I miss?"

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Thingy of the week: Buy the Stars Warriors MAP

"I did hear a bit about corrupted deities, tragic backstories and a spell. Good thing my backstory sucks at being tragic and more than your usual. Apart from, you know, becoming a goddess."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Moonflight

“So the trap will work on Senshei, then?” Moonflight asked.

”Who will cast the Transport Spell? Where will we lure Senshei to, so that she can be transported to that plane in the Underworld? Which Plane should we transport her to... actually, I have one in mind. There was a race of magical beings who were absolutely destroyed- they didn’t all die, they just disappeared. I assumed some spell had went wrong. Anyways, that Plane is both completely abandoned, and easy to create a transport spell to that place, since it’s essence is intertwined with magic.”

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

Wind Weaver said,"I have Silverskies's main pet, Nimbus, scouting out the damaged domains of the fallen deities and keeping tabs on Paradox and Senshei, but I haven't been able to find out too much that would be helpful in our fight against the Corruption spirits." She heaved a deep sigh and listened to the ongoing conversation around her.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Uh.. Anybody hear me? I my form making my voice hard to hear or something?"

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Thunderstorm whispered to Sea Heart, “They’re talking about how to defeat the corrupted deities, Paradox and Senshei.”

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

>Queen of angst and water<

There's an awful lot of awful things

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Let's only think about love

Spring listened. I wish my power were more useful.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

"Caspian, look at me. I'm an Aura Lion, and we're related to ice, not fire." Sieve said.

"Grand, Bengal." Splitter said, pointing for Sieve to get his son. Seconds later a young Aura Lion landed near Bengal. 

"Kioeri, Mochari Alicae, Ior Sreavre." The Aura Lion said. "His nameis Severest, he thinks you're big." Sieve translated, laughing. "Like, kinda: fat compared to him, big. Now that's my kid!" Sieve started snorting. "Inoir, michira, Sreavre." Sieve said.

• Posted at:

Caspian rolled her eyes.

Bengal chuckled and held out her hand, offering to pet Severest.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

"Senshei never had a weakness from my experience, but she did have something to slow her down. It was a special enchanted ice made from an Ice Phoenix's Tears, and frozen with winds from the Palace of the Four winds." Added Jacqueline bringing out a small wooden chest that held a few Vials of the liquid. "I don't have enough for even a fight, much less a battle, and all Ice Phoenix's from the Phoenix Isle have been killed." She said, shutting the box from prying eyes.

"Not necessarily" Interrupted  Xavier, "Bengal, didn't Mocking-Jay give you a young Ice Phoenix as a gift for your Winter party?" He asked, one of the bandages from his hands became undone and he stopped to wrap them again.

"It's settled, We have an advantage against Senshei...sort of, I'm going to need extra help with the PH.NX11 though." The demigod had an expression that looked like she was doing long calculations in her head. "Also, when are we planning this so called Attack?"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

“Um not sure if we’re off the topic of how the deities got corrupt but, maybe the corrupted deities, could be being poisoned with something causing them to corrupt, the deities. If the deities who got corrupted had similar symptoms we could trace what ever is causing them to act this way, because like some venomous species they all have some sort of sideifect” she assumed, hoping none of the deities would scold her for speaking out.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

“I’m like the “Hand Crusher” or something.”Shoto

Far away to a place where I’m free from the weight

Do you got room for one more troubled soul?

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015 

Wind Weaver leaped to her feet and exclaimed,"So the Ice Phoenix's tears need to be frozen with winds from the Palace of the Four Winds? That sounds simple enough. But who needs to freeze them and what type of wind do you need?" Her eyes gleamed bright sapphire as she started to think about all different types of winds, from a light spring breeze to a howling blizzard gale.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Icarus, who had been leaning against the wall and silent up until now, murmured to themself, "This is what Thurisaz meant." They hadn't interacted with much of the world in a long time and didn't know much about the corruption of deities, but then again they rarely pitched in during the meetings.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Bengal nodded. “I’ll protect them with my life,” she said.

Caspiam stole some glances at Xavier, trying to catch his eye.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Xavier was wrapping his bandages when he looked up to try and get a glimpse of Bengal when he caught Caspian instead. He gave her a mischievous smile and winked at her.

Phoebe saw what Caspian and Xavier were doing and elbowed him hard in the chest, causing him to double over. 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Wind Weaver saw Xavier's flirtatious glances and winks at Caspian, and was about to get up and give him s piece of her mind when she remembered that she had to pretend to be a fangirl of his, as part of the plan to catch him. So the nymph directly caught Xavier's eyes and smiled innocently at him, while in her head she was envisioning ripping him to pieces.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"I have an ice pheonix! it's in one of my preserves. Or, you know, I could probably turn into one, if that would work."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

, 2 , , 4 , 5