The island is huge, with sunny beaches that have fine, soft white sand underfoot. Shiny, shimmering, beautiful shells litter the shores as the gentle crystal clear waters wash more of the shells ashore. Gorgeous, exotic birds and other animals roam the island, inhabiting the many beautiful rainforests filled with strange and pretty flowers. At the center of it all is a huge volcano, with a cavelike entrance. Caspian’s home. Maze-like caverns are underneath the volcano, and rivers of lava flow through intricately carved stone for lighting. When you enter the volcano, Caspian sits on a throne of bones and obsidian, with a flaming human skull with ruby eyes on top. She wears her cape, dress, bone crown, jewelry, and heels, weapons hidden under her cloak. Séduisant, her Nemean Lion, lays beside her as she strokes his black mane. Caspian looks truly beautiful, her status as the Goddess of Beauty is well-earned. She sees you.

”Oh? Is there something you need, mon cherie?” Caspian purrs, a smirk on her face.

((MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

~Favorite OC: Peach~

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

"My, my, what a lovely place you have here. Not as lovely as mine, of course, but still rather nice. I especially love that throne. In fact, I've just decided I need a throne. It'll be pretty and shiny and cotton candy flavored..."

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ appreciate bees you cowards  

“Thats quiet a few bones, there just bones kinds laying around my Domain” Fossil said studying the bone throne and crown.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Hi everyone! I will not be here the 8th till the 21st due to going to a 2 week camp.  

I will have no electronics at all. I made a thread about this by the way if you need more info: /331911  

”Why thank you,” Caspian purred. “What brings you to my lovely island, mon ami? Do you need anything, perhaps something burned? A makeover? Someone betrayed? A date?” She smirked. ((CASPIAN NO))

((Caspian speaks French because her fancy rich adoptive noble parents made her learn it and it sounds romantic and stuff so BOOM Caspian uses French terms))

((Mods please let this through))

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Corey looks around as she walks towards Caspian. “Just doing my regular rounds. For souls and the sort. You seen any deaths nearby?” She raises her eyebrows. “Any...restless spirits?”

• Posted at:

~Corey~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

I cry tears of saltwater into my freshwater koi tank. -Allen

Gulfstream walked around the island, staring at every plant and talking to baby animals. Then she walked over to Caspian and said, "I'm working on a new plant. It is a vine type plant and it's flower's color is a pale yellow and green. I was wondering if i could plant some here to see what environment they thrive in. it wont cost you anything, I promise."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

“I like to explore some of the other deities domains, because all of them are unique and have different species of animals and reptiles” she replied.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Hi everyone! I will not be here the 8th till the 21st due to going to a 2 week camp.  

I will have no electronics at all. I made a thread about this by the way if you need more info: /331911  

Corey nodded at what Fossil said, turning to Caspian again. “That’s true. You should come down to the Underworld some time. All animals there are spirits and ghosts and such, but hey, they’re still animals.” She grins cheekily. “Or is the Underworld too...rough for you? It’s not nearly as pristine as here.”

• Posted at:

~Corey~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

I cry tears of saltwater into my freshwater koi tank. -Allen

Curiously looking around Arrow glided up. "Amazing place." She mused, with a smile.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

”More flowers would be lovely, thank you, mon ami,” Caspian purred. “No restless spirits here, as far as I know. The Underworld sounds lovely, though.” She chuckled and turned to Arrow. “Why, thank you, mon cherie.”

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Gulfstream smiles and asked a question while planting the vines around some trees. “Miss Caspian, what do you think of the corruption? How do you think we can stop it?”

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Peregrine landed on the beach and looked around. "Well, I'm lost." She walked inside the volcano, and stopped in front of Caspian. "Hey, does anyone know how to get to the modern sect?" 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"We are not abandoned cars stalled out

and sitting empty on some highway,

and if in some way we are, don't worry.

We only got out to walk and get gas."

~ Shane Koyczan

Gulfstream absent mindedly spoke. Go straight for two miles than turn left at the crescent island. Keep going straight after that.”

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Caspian thought for a moment. “I believe that perhaps ‘killing’ them, as Deities can’t be killed by mortals, will maybe stop it.”

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

"This place seems... small." Splitter said, he was in his full size, 2 times bigger then the planet, but flying in space.

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

”Oh, Ok. I would prefer if we did it without violence. But if we have to, I'll grab my thorniest whip.” 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

"Ooh, it's so sunny here!" Windstorm walked in carrying a shell she found on the beach, except now it was made of glass. "Hello! I have an island, too, you know, except it has less of a 'Death and bones and lava and death' vibe."

• Posted at:

I am Windstorm

I pop in every other day month! :D

LGBTQIA+ PRIDE!

#emergencyseafish

I'm pansexual! Hooray!

Don't Check For White Text

you rebel, I like you.

Gulfstream smiled at windstorm. “ Oooh, can I visit you island sometime. I’m Gulfstream, by the way, goddess of plants, history and children.”

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Windstorm smiled and nodded at Gulfstream. "My fourth-wall senses are telling me to eventually get on to making a thread for that, but they can be weird sometimes. By the way, I'm Windstorm, goddess of sunlight and glass."

• Posted at:

I am Windstorm

I pop in every other day month! :D

LGBTQIA+ PRIDE!

#emergencyseafish

I'm pansexual! Hooray!

Don't Check For White Text

you rebel, I like you.

Spring blinked, looking around. “Just, uh, exploring.” Water curled around her arm, and she frowned. “You speak French? I know a tiny bit.”

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Caspian nodded and smiled. “Mes parents adoptifs m'ont appris à parler français.” She winked at Spring.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

boooop

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

"Thanks Gulfstream," Peregrine said, leaving. Geez, Caspian is crazy. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"We are not abandoned cars stalled out

and sitting empty on some highway,

and if in some way we are, don't worry.

We only got out to walk and get gas."

~ Shane Koyczan

Wind Weaver said,"I was just going for a relaxing flight when I saw your island and decided to explore a bit, and maybe pay you a friendly visit. How are you, by the way?" She smiled politely at Caspian and her eyes flashed a relaxed sky blue.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize