She's looking up at the sky, her arms spread out as if she was grieving.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Too much blood has flown from the wrist of the children shamed for those they choose to kiss.

"If I could have chosen to be gaor straight, I would have simply chosen to be happy." -Kevin Kidwell

~!SECRETKEEPER!~

GENDERFLUID!LESBIAN!

dont hate on gays

Spring made an unhappy noise, and looked at the goddess. Goddess of death or decay? She frowned, but didn’t want to disturb the deity.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

"Hmm. Looks tragic. Who are you?"

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ appreciate bees you cowards  

She turned to Marx and Spring, and the first thing you notice about her face is her eyes. Her black, tear-filled eyes. Her wings twitched again. "My namevis Secret Keeper. Yours?"

• Posted at:

Too much blood has flown from the wrist of the children shamed for those they choose to kiss.

"If I could have chosen to be gaor straight, I would have simply chosen to be happy." -Kevin Kidwell

~!SECRETKEEPER!~

GENDERFLUID!LESBIAN!

dont hate on gays

Hmm ... Secret Keeper ... sounds dangerous, if her name and powers are anything to go by ... should I approach her, or not?  Think it through, Wings, think it through.  She does look dangerous, but there is a %50 chance that she would form an alliance with me ... I'll do it.  Wings appeared beside them.  "Hello, Secret Keeper.  I am Wings, goddess of mountains, stars and earthquakes.  In about an hour I may be a God, you see, I'm gender-fluid."

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

I'll live for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#Remember Whitemoon

Secret Keeper jumped at Wings. "H-hello. I am a Goddess of secrets, plague, and chaos. I-it's nice to meet you..?" Her right black eye with a white pupil flickered white a bit. Secret crouched down and whimpered slightly. "No no no no.."

• Posted at:

~!SECRETKEEPER!~

GENDERFLUID!LESBIAN!

dont hate on gays

Gulfstream had seen the new deity from afar and in her scrolls, but never in person. She jumped down from a tree branch and spoke. "Hello Secretkeeper, I'm Gulfstream, goddess of plants, history, and children." she noticed Secretkeeper's eye flicker white. "hey, are you ok?"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

"Oooh, plague. Sounds fantastic. I'm Marx, goddess of glam....oh dear, somethung hapoenes, didn't it?"

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ appreciate bees you cowards  

Vulpes crouches behind a dead bush

• Posted at:

~~~Fox~~~

#Reylo 

Save the Vaquitas!!!

AlhaithMeg!

Remember Petal Pelt

I am;

- A Fanwing

- A Demigod

- A Crystal fox

Joined the forums; January 2017

Look out for Tucuxi, Porpoise and Vaquita - SeaWing triplets, in my posts!

"You better watch out, you better not cry, `cause I'm gonna die." Maori floated with her sword pointing at Secretkeeper. "How dare you kill wildlife! My name is Capsular, but people call me the Palatine, or Maori, I guess." Maori said, stumbling. "And, I really am gonna die."

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

"hey, Malori calm down. I can plant some new plants and bring some new animals to repopulate the area.The real problem is why is secretkeeper in so much pain."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

“Yoo-hoo! What’s up? Apart from the sky of course!” Lykaina bounced over to where Secret Keeper and the others were standing, clutching a basket full of poisonous plants. “Ooh, plague and chaos? Another one? How fascinating! I am Lykaina, goddess of canines and felines but also hysteria/hallucinations. What are you doing?”

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i get attached to things

Wind Weaver drifted over and said,"I'm Wind Weaver, Silverskies's chief attendant. Are you okay?" She looked at Secretkeeper with concern as the goddess's eyes flickered white.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

”’Ello,” Bengal said. “Ha, welcome to the ‘hated by gardeners’ squad. Anyways, I’m Bengal, Goddess of Ice, Cats, and Revenge, hi. If you ever have a daughter, please name her Moonwatcher,” she said, trying to be funny. “I heard there was another planet called Sornieth, with a Goddess called the Plaguebringer. Are you from there?”

Caspian held up her dress, stepping through the dead stuff. “Marvelous work, I must say. I am Caspian, Goddess of Fire, Beauty, and Betrayal. It’s a pleasure to meet you, mon cherie~”

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

~Favorite OC: Peach~

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Secret Keeper whimpered. "I don't know where Sorineth is.." She massaged her head. "Oh god... Truth Hider's coming.... She's coming.." Her wings strained shut and black feathers started to replace her purple.

• Posted at:

~!SECRETKEEPER!~

GENDERFLUID!LESBIAN!

dont hate on gays

Gulfstream's eyes widened. "She's going to explode! Take cover!"

seriously, GGADme, don be stupid. she isn't exploding

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Corey glides our of a shadow. “More souls to take.” She mutters, looking around. “What happened here?” She sighs.

• Posted at:

~Corey~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

I cry tears of saltwater into my freshwater koi tank. -Allen

Secret Keeper let out a demonic screech of pain as her eyes flickered white again, and her wings started growing more greasy black feathers. "She's coming... Truth no......" She murmured.

• Posted at:

~!SECRETKEEPER!~

GENDERFLUID!LESBIAN!

dont hate on gays

"Should we do something, like take cover or knock her out or WHAT?!" Wind Weaver asked, laughing nervously before walking up to Secretkeeper and tapping her shoulder."Are you okay? Cause your eyes are flickering white and your wings are growing and getting greasier and your muttering strange things. Do you need a healer?" She asked, ready to whisk the goddess away to the closest mortal healer or herbalist. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Dominic saw the goddess by chance. He felt some sort of vibe coming from her. Havoc. "Greetings. My name is Dominic, God of Mayhem, Corruption, and Insanity. I can almost sense we have one of those in common. However, you don't seem to enjoy it as much." He observed thoughtfully from her face and eyes.

• Posted at:

[{Dominic}]

TOASTY :3

•____•