So here are the rules and prizes and stuff!! :D 

Prizes:

First place:

I will make your roleplay, you will get credit, up to two spots, and control over the rp, along with a semi-developed OC.

Runner-up:

You will get an egg and a reserved spot in the rp. (Submit spot forms here).

Rules-

It must be WOF

No copying

You don't have to include forms, I will help you make them

You have until next Saturday to submit your ideas, I will decide then.

Preferably adventure, you will be more likely to win if you do that.

I will announce the winner on this thread, then make a summoning thread to talk more.

Good luck!

~Imagine

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#2k18

#ImagineNeedsABetterSiggy

Forum Fam: Hurricane, Mockingjay, Reading, Dancing.

I don't really need to do this, since I could always just ask if you wanted to do a WoF RP with me, but...

What about a truth and lies RP? Like; where some sort of accident happens, and someone has one side, that person has no proof and lies, while the personwho's telling the truth is hated.

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

|✯|#SupportPeri|✯|Remember Vertigo|✯|

Float like the heavens, in all of your dears, of death in the grave.

You still have that Cardiology!

¡ǝpnp ʻpʅᴉɥɔ uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn uɐ ʇou ʎʅǝʇᴉuᴉⅎǝp ɯɐ I

How's this for an idea?

You have nowhere to go. Your queen has kicked you out, as you have the plague. All other places are afraid of you. If anyone joins you, they will get the plague. Finally, about one dragon from every tribe has it. You must find a cure, but if you are are caught in a territory, you will be imprisoned.

So, that is roughly my idea! Hope you like it! You can help me develop it! 

• Posted at:

__|Scroll|__

I'm new. Hi

Are poets allowed?

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! 

WOF, SA, FC

POETRY and ROLEPLAYS

@Hurricane: Unique idea, but I don't see potential for an entire rp.

@Scroll: Somewhat based off isolation rps, but good plot and is definitely unique. I see potential.

8 days left!

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#2k18

I know you said Wings of fire, but I haven't read it and I know nothing but warrior cats so...

I'll just give an idea:

It's 2048 in the future and there's a new president who was voted. He/she somehow convinces to pass a law called 2%. A very complex test that people at the age of 14+ has the option to take. Right now, everyone lives in a trashed, graffiti, demolished area where society is at it's worse. Murderers, crazy people, Thieves, innocent people, children, orphans, and family's live in this place and are loose. If you agree to take the test you will be sent to a massive building where you will be staying and where the test will be held. The test takes more then two weeks to accomplish and only the smartest 2% will make it through. If you pass you will be sent to a nice place, the opposite of where you were before. Where society is in order and only good and the smartest live. If you don't pass you will be sent back and you'll never have another chance to escape the prison that is and used to be your home...

Extra details:

So, the reason how the place got demolished and destroyed was because of an outbreak and down fall of society. The 2048 president (I'll think of a name) convinces people (Mostly bribes, cheats or will do anything to get he/she's way) to let out all of the prisoners, thieves and murderers loose in the place and that's how everything got in place for the 2%. If the place was like that people would have no choice but to take the test in order to escape and have a better life for their friends/Family/Partners etc. You only got one chance to take the test, if you said no, then you'll never have another chance. It's the same thing if you didn't pass. 

The test is mostly based off of mathematics, Political education, all the arts, Complicated puzzles etc and is like I said, extremely hard to pass and get down. 

If you take the test and you pass then you better hope your friends/family pass too because if you pass you cannot take your family/friends with you unless they passed themselves. Cheating will automatically get you sent back or killed. 

This "Place that is opposite from where you were before" is a massive artificial island/land in the middle of the ocean. It's the same thing as mordern day but with better and advanced technology such as flying cars and eye contacts that can help you identify such things. There's buildings, malls, cafes etc. 

There is a group of people that are rebels against this law and will try to get people to the island with or without taking the test. The president is after these specific groups of people since they are a threat to his/hers ideas and plans. If this is a winner or you want more to make sure, just ask me. I already have a ton of ideas and this is based off of some series I watched but I changed up multiple things to make its simpler yet more interesting and PG. (I changed a WHOLE bunch) 

Mods, please let this throughhhhhh!!!

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

#IshmaelIsaRomodel2018  

"Stay positivkids"   "Optimism is my superpower!

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper 

Maybe we could do something where,say some lost continent dragons land on pyhria and they need to get home.

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

#Qinterwatcher

#Aucliffmaker

#Clearmoonstalker

#Sunflightspeaker

~Falcon~

I need a better siggy

AussiSummer

@Imagine: Thanks, but what is an isolation rp?

• Posted at:

__|Scroll|__

I'm new. Hi

Are poets allowed?

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! 

WOF, SA, FC

POETRY and ROLEPLAYS

:3

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

#IshmaelIsaRomodel2018  

WAIT! I HAVE A MUCH BETTER IDEA!

So basically there are some scales dragons and they fall in love (like fire with Fire, water with water)

and the dragonet that hatched has a really powerful bond with that element (so the water one can not only control water, 

he/she can also create water out of anything or some thing) but then one of the super powerful 

dragons goes evil and starts to form an army and the others have to stop him/her. Also their power is limited

like animus power, they have to be careful with it so that it won't turn them evil (they arent animuses So they can't do any soul spells either.)

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

#Qinterwatcher

#Aucliffmaker

#Clearmoonstalker

#Sunflightspeaker

~Falcon~

I need a better siggy

AussiSummer

@Toffe: I like it! Very unique although not WOF.

@Falcon: I like your second idea as well! Very interesting :D

@Scroll: It means locked/kept/forced away from everyone else.

:D

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#2k18

An adventure RP, you say? How about a group of dragons, a couple from each tribe, have been selected to leave Pyyrhia, in search of distant lands. They have a boat that is lightweight and collapsible. They carry it with them, and then deploy it whenever they get tired, to sleep. They come across various islands, with monsters, disasters, treasure, stranded dragons from Pyrrhia, and maybe even other species of dragons. They chart the islands, and maybe even help whoever’s there.

The dragons could also simply be banished, and that’s why they leave, but I think that the specific selection is better.

Bad:

However, this proposed idea would be very hands on for whoever was to control it (having to make all the islands), and it would probably have to be primarily limited spots, with anyone who wanted to join after the official start would have to be shoehorned in as a dragon who tried to travel out there, but got lost/stuck somehow. Now, that’s fine for a couple of dragons, but too many might be a bit much. It might get a bit repetitive, too.

Good:

It is pretty unique (I think), and provides for a lot of new, interesting situations. By default, it cannot get old (as they visit island after island). It will be pretty small-scale too, which I notice that there isn’t a lot of those on here. It is very open, and the craziest, zaniest things could happen.

Your thoughts?

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

You may contact me here: 302086

She/Her, Mudwing lover, TurtlexPeril, Remember Vertigo, Support Periwinkle, Emergency Seaffish, LGBTQ+

Plays D&D? I guess? Knows some stuff

Okay, some of the punctuation there was a little sloppy, but I think I convey the general idea. I used too many commas. Oops. Please don’t tell me that that affects my score!

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

She/Her, Mudwing lover, TurtlexPeril, Remember Vertigo, Support Periwinkle, Emergency Seaffish, LGBTQ+

Storms. A WoF RP about the Dragonets of the Dragonets of Destiny and the students of JMA. So the plot is all the parents are of meeting Queen Thorn when a student mysteriously slips off. Turns out she and another dragon are trying to stop an ancient evil animus who enchanted himself to be invulnerable and come back as an all-powerful ghost centuries after he does. The student has a animus touched gem called the spiritsummoner, it holds the souls of all the animus dragon's who didn't turn evil. With their help, the Dragonets will have to face the ancient dragon and save their school and all of Pyrrhia.

• Posted at:

~Sif or Arrow~

✝Proud Christian✝

⚛Forum's owl, mineralology, & superhero nerd⚛

Sam Alexander is mine!!!

⏩I'm a furry (Border Collie)⏪

Kawaii Kween

I ❤ Owl City

Forum Fam- Silverskies, Onyx, Heartbreaking

#R.I.P Jewlfeather

#SupportPeri

Storms. A WoF RP about the Dragonets of the Dragonets of Destiny and the students of JMA. So the plot is all the parents are of meeting Queen Thorn when a student mysteriously slips off. Turns out she and another dragon are trying to stop an ancient evil animus who enchanted himself to be invulnerable and come back as an all-powerful ghost centuries after he does. The student has a animus touched gem called the spiritsummoner, it holds the souls of all the animus dragon's who didn't turn evil. With their help, the Dragonets will have to face the ancient dragon and save their school and all of Pyrrhia.

• Posted at:

~Sif or Arrow~

✝Proud Christian✝

⚛Forum's owl, mineralology, & superhero nerd⚛

Sam Alexander is mine!!!

⏩I'm a furry (Border Collie)⏪

Kawaii Kween

I ❤ Owl City

Forum Fam- Silverskies, Onyx, Heartbreaking

#R.I.P Jewlfeather

#SupportPeri

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

@Moonflight: Very interesting. I like the idea and it's definitely unique!!

@Sif: Hmm. Sounds kinda like DoD. Otherwise cool! 

And no, you won't lose points for grammar. :D This isn't a writing contest, it's an idea contest. 

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#2k18

Thank you!

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Let's see, I have a couple of ideas...

RP Idea Number 1:

A few years after the Jade Winglet defeated Darkstalker, the RainWings discover another tunnel in the rainforest like the ones that lead to the volcano and the Sand Kingdom. The new tunnel is located somewhere southeast of the RainWing and NightWing villages, where the the forest grows so thick even a newborn dragonet would have trouble walking through. The tunnel was discovered by a NightWing trying to map the rainforest, and just a few days afterwards, the undergrowth was cleared, and a group of dragons go through the tunnel, reporting that the tunnel seemed to lead to a cave, apparently underground yet well lit, with machinery and equipment never seen before by any dragon, along with some animus touched objects. However, Stonemover, Turtle, Anemone, and Jerboa all deny making it, which means... there's another animus dragon, one that somehow escaped Darkstalker's summoning spell (in DoD) and has remained undetected to this day.

But what is the machinery in the cave for?

Who is this secret animus?

And most importantly... what are they planning?

I'll send a few more later!

• Posted at:

Fairydragon ~

She/Her

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has" ~ Margaret Mead

"Learning never exhausts the mind" ~ Leonardo da Vinci

#EmergencySeaFish

This could be WOF related 

You are trapped in the forums. You need to escape. Pull on the threads to escape into whole other worlds.

How does this sound as a base?

Form(ish)

Name:

GGaD:

ML:

WRN:

Other rp/fwrp characters:

• Posted at:

~Greatness~

Proud Slytherin

Riverclan warrior

I like waffles

dragons and cats, oh my!

!!~REST OF SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION~!!

Woah, Fairydragon, that’s pretty awesome. I wouldn’t be surprised if you won!

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

@Fairydragon: Woah, that's really cool! I like it a lot. 

You guys will have to do well to live up to that!! :D

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#2k18

@Greatness: Interesting, but kinda basic.

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#2k18

Fairydragon is winning

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#2k18

I would totally join Fairydragon's rp!

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices yousadness

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

A thousand years after the Defeat if darstalker...

All of the Dragonets of destiny are dead. They are legends just like Darkstalker. All Animists are hidden and being a animus is punishable by death. Due to the extreme power they hold. You are a animus, you have to survive without being caught by the Animus patrol. Which has a test by the age of five, where you are forced to say “Aside from all spells I have castes before Make this rock fly.” If it does you die, if it does not then you are fine. Scavengers intelligence has increased by a few thousand years. They now have dragon hunts, and dragon feast. The Scavengers are starting to become the prime force in this world, which they are now discovering the power of Gunpowder, and guns. You are trying to not get caught by the Anti-Animus Squad, and you are trying to eliminate al scavengers, before they kill you and all of the tribes. The anti-animus squad was set up by the queens of the seven tribes, because the queens wanted to stay in power.

• Posted at:

Foodle

He/Him

There inothinpermanenexcept change.

-Heraclitus

Learninneveexhausts thmind.

-LeonardDVinci

TrtbRAINBOISomeoneCloud.

-MayAngelou

#RIJewlfeather

#SupportPerri

...Well, at least if Fairydragon wins my idea could get runner up

It isn’t that bad guys check it out *wants validation*

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

true

you're second rn

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#2k18

We all know Queen Oasis was killed by scavengers,  and her three daughters, Blister, Blaze and Burn, started the War of Sandwing Succesion because they couldn't decide who would be queen. But what if there was a fourth dragonet? One cast out by her mother, deemed unworthy because she was deformed? Ruthless, the fourth female dragonet of Queen Oasis, was thrown out by her mother at birth because she was born missing a wing. When she was thrown out by her mother as a dragonet, she learned how to communicate with scavengers, and she formed an alliance with them, basically ruling over them. Wanting to kill off all her sisters in the war, she sent the scavengers. After the war, Ruthless decided that taking over the Sandwings wouldn't be enough. She decided to try and take over all of the tribes, starting by making an army of hybrids thrown out of their tribes. Ruthless gathered hybrids who had left their tribe after being teased and ridiculed, all of them still salty angry at their previous tribes. Having her army of angry hybrids and scavengers gathered, she plans on taking over the tribes and murdering their queens. The queens, hearing of this plan, randomly select a group of dragonets to go eliminate Ruthless. 

• Posted at:

Pineapple•

She/Her

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours," -the Chesire Cat  

Proud Christian

Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

Yes Queens, go send children to murder the all-powerful crazy dragon. Trust me, it’ll work.

I mean, it has so far, hasn’t it? *Points at book series for evidence*.

And thank you Imagine!

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Also, can we only submit one RP idea?

• Posted at:

Pineapple•

She/Her

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours," -the Chesire Cat  

Proud Christian

Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

This isn't WOF, but whatever.

There's a group of people with a special power: they can time travel. However, there's a catch:they can only go to the future. Now all the people in the world with this extremely rare power have been rounded up by scientists and are being studied. You are one of these people. How can you and your new friends escape with an army of scientists after you? And what is the purpose of your seemingly useless power? And what if you get caught?

• Posted at:

Confidence

I'm on mobile

Yay siggy filler!!!!!!!

@Moonflight- Your idea sounds great! If Imagine doesn't want to, I would collab with you. I could come up with most of the islands. But it sounds really cool.

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices yousadness

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

How about this one?

We all know the prophecy dragonets sand their story, how they stopped the war and started Jade mountain academy. But what if it never happened? Let me show you a world where the night wings decided to just sit the war out and not make a prophecy, where blister won the war and proceeded to take over phyrhia. where the dragonets were never brought together and neither were the dragons of jade mountain. now, a group of brave dragonshave decided to stop blister by the only way possible, animus power. ( I have a cool history of this Pyrrhia 2 that I would love to give that would include how it’s different specifically but I want to know what you think of the idea first)

• Posted at:

Dragoncat

proud mudwing

jedi,guardian,wizard,Christian, and minecrafter.

Aw, thank you Raven! That’d be great!

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

RP Idea Number 2:

This RP takes place during the war the SandWing succession, and everything goes the same as the books, but the main characters are... SCAVENGERS! 

What would it be like to be a scavenger during a dragon world war?

How do scavengers in Phyrria survive during the war?

And did scavengers have larger role in the war than the books give them credit for?

I like my first idea better

• Posted at:

Fairydragon ~

She/Her

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has" ~ Margaret Mead

#EmergencySeaFish

I never read wings of fire..

I can't join most of these rps. :(

That's the main reason why I didn't make my idea wings of fire related XD lol

Ooof

• Posted at:

The Neko Princes

#IshmaelIsaRomodel2018  

RP Idea Number 3:

It's only a few months after Darkstalker is defeated, and Jade Mountain Academy is running smoothly once again, when a student disappears, leaving no trace of where they might have gone, or how they went missing. Just a few days later another student disappears, then another, with still no clues anywhere in sight, except for one note left behind when the third dragonet was discovered to be missing, a note saying that unless they left the scraps of Darkstalker's scroll, along with some gold, in a specific location, more dragonets would disappear. Some dragonets are scared, and hide, while others view this as their chance to become heroes. After all, if the dragonets of destiny could stop the war, and if the Jade Winglet was able to save Phyrria from Darkstalker and keep Jade Mountain from falling, why can't they save their friends and fellow dragonets?

• Posted at:

Fairydragon ~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

bookmark

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

She/her

"I afiream..Death." -Smaug

#StayCreepy

"My pleasure" Literally all Chick-fil-a people

Ask me about my name. I can actually really creePy.

1 ,