It was a good movie, for sure. Lots of plot twists and cool things of the sort. Of those who watched it, what did you think?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Corey~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

I cry tears of saltwater into my freshwater koi tank. -Allen

i've got a post incoming

mary not merry XD

• Posted at:

{~Sanetra~} 

I am Jose Delegato! *pulls off hair and moustache to reveal identical hair and moustache two shades lighter*

*watches my dogs sneeze in unison*

4Amigas

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfstream

I liked it but

there were 3 points that I really don't like

1. Leia flying back. It was a beautiful end for her character and then NUPE LET'S HAVE HER FLY BACK LIKE SUPERWOMAN OR MERRY POPPINS

2. Snoke should have been the size of his holograms

3. Why was Luke's projection solid at one point - when he kissed Leia on the forehead?!

• Posted at:

{~Sanetra~} 

I am Jose Delegato! *pulls off hair and moustache to reveal identical hair and moustache two shades lighter*

*watches my dogs sneeze in unison*

4Amigas

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfstream

I loved it! But the thing is, I had no prior expectations or hopes for it. Everyone I know who's seen it is a big Star Wars fan and they were all disappointed by it - which annoys me, because they complained about The Force Awakens for being too similar to the old movies, and then they complained about The Last Jedi for being too different. (Which I also thought was weird! Even though I liked TLJ, I thought it was entirely too safe.) I was interested in all the characters' subplots, something that doesn't happen to me too often. I'm glad they've gotten rid of Snoke because I thought he was boring, and I really enjoy the addition of Rose Tico, and I'm among the controversial number who liked the porgs (worldbuilding via puffin CGI? Sign me up!). But I don't like the fact that, except for a lot of dead characters, the story and surviving characters and stakes are basically exactly as they were by the end of TFA

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy

♦ he/him ♦ intj-a ♦ stressed but well-dressed  ♦

♦ irrelevancy + machinations available /333261 ♦

♦ i'm hot like wasabi when i bust rhymes ♦

Totally agree with those three points Sanetra

Yeah there were some things that didn’t make sense/shouldn’t have really happened, but otherwise I thought it was pretty good

I’m not a die-hard fan of Star Wars, but it was very entertaining 

• Posted at:

~Corey~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

Loki is everything

Discord fam my dudes~  

This boi outtie~

I cry tears of saltwater into my freshwater koi tank. -Allen

I agree with Sanetra, except on the Snoke thing because I didnt really care about Snoke that much XD

Luke Skywalker's death was really good. When Han Solo died, it felt like a peice of my soul was dramatically ripped out and tossed around the theatre. I was still sobbing at Red Robin afterward. Luke's death was peaceful, and I did shed a tear for him, but I feel like that's how Luke should have gone.

The only problem I have with the film is continuation errors. When we watch TFA and TLJ back to back, there are going to be a lot of weird plotholes and things we'll notice. 

I did really like the whole thing about the Jedi, though. There was balance between ligt and dark, and I feel like the jedi got a new beginning with Rey. She will continue the jedi order and make it what it was always meant to be, which was a little more like the grey jedi. 

I thought that it was a mastepeice, despite my few complaints.

• Posted at:

Darksea

And as You speak

A hundred billion galaxies are born

In the vapor of Your breath the planets form

If the stars were made to worship so will I

I Rather Liked the fact that Leia used the Force to get back onto the ship, it kinda reinforces the fact that She is Lukes sister and goes along with what the Trailer said when luke was talking about the force. "I have it, My sister has it" She always had the force, it's how Luke was able to contact her in the classic movies.

As for the Projection, it was a Demonstration of Lukes Power. Showing How Much control of the Force he has Acquired. He's become so powerful that he made a Physical Manifestation of himself through the Force to Help The Resistance. If you could throw a Projection of yourself through the force, faced Kylo Ren, wouldn't you just go "psych! ha." and Phase through a saber when attacked? I would ^-^

As For Snokey Boy. I kinda thought he'd be at least a BIT bigger. XD but i LOVED the movie and the little details the people put in. (I Read an article about the Producer putting in Darth Revan's broken Saber Crystal in Lukes Hut. Nice detail)

• Posted at:

HI! I'm DAWNY!

I'M MAKING A WINGS OF FIRE STORY ON FORUMS!

(If you'd check it out, it means a lot to me ^-^)

CHECK OUT THE ETERNALS - A FORGOTTEN WOF TALE!

It's not much so far, but I hope you enjoy it

It's your Journey, Where Will You Go?

Oh yeah speaking of continuation errors

This isnt so big but it bothers me so much

Rey's lightsaber cut Kylo Ren across the bridge of his nose, but his scar goes over his eyebrow.

It infuriates me XD

• Posted at:

Darksea

And as You speak

A hundred billion galaxies are born

In the vapor of Your breath the planets form

If the stars were made to worship so will I

@Clever Poe actually went through and learned a lot, Rey has way more experience now, Finn finally understands what life is about for other people, at least to an extent, and the stakes are way higher. Rey should have worked with Kylo. It was the only sure-fire way to save them.

• Posted at:

-}Opal{

[Aro/Ace][Genderqueer/Questioning]

[Prounoun Indifferent]

We know what the A stands for.

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Im not quite sure its worth it anymore

One word: REYLO!!! I mean SERIOUSLY! I though it was gonna happen! ...Does Snoke ship Reylo? Is that why he did the force connection thing?

• Posted at:

/~Inky~\

Queen of: all things BATIM, FNAF, Undertale, and Warrior Cats related

OC'S:

Crocodile

Mauve

Borealis

Blackout

Firework

Fujita

Cleopatra

Other Accounts:

Wyvern

Indominus

The force connection happened after Snoke died too,

• Posted at:

-}Opal{

[Aro/Ace][Genderqueer/Questioning]

[Prounoun Indifferent]

We know what the A stands for.

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Im not quite sure its worth it anymore

I thought it was pretty good. AND AFTER I SAW IT I SAW PORGS INVADING

THERE WERE PORGS IN LIKE EVERY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS STORE IN DISNEY

AND THERE WAS EVEN A PORG WITH GRIPS ON ITS WING THINGS CLINGING ONTO THE WINDOW OF A CAR

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Thingy of the week: Buy the Stars Warriors MAP

I saw the movie and it was shocking. I sobbed about two times and my brother looked at me like i was an alien. I watched a YouTube video and Adam Driver himself said the Porgs were infuriationg. The movie was awesome. I don't ship Damarey because there may still be hope in 2019. We just have to wait and see.

• Posted at:

Call me Blue.

I love Twenty One Pilots, Divergent, Wattpad, Reading, and being me.

I play da Trumpet.

I pretty much hated it(And The Force Awakens), for two reasons

-Rey is OP

-Instead of creating a new story, they are just remixing the original trilogy

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation  

It's still my fault.

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

But I promise to be better

ETA: However long it takes me to figure out the magic words

Paige was my fave even though she didn’t say anything and died two seconds after the previews.  She just seems cool.

• Posted at:

Call me Poppy!

"I wish your nose was a herring so I could eat it."

| advanced napper

| champion procrastinator

| clothing enthusiast

#MoreMudWings

#PerilIsACampfire

#WinterTheCockroachKid

@Crimson, how she OP

Plus TLJ is pretty much nothing like ESB, so...

• Posted at:

Sage of the Universe, Giver of Writing Advice

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's life

LONG LIVE ANARCHY, DESTROY YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT, AND BE CAREFUL: SERPENTINE IS 100% SALT

/318748

Well she uses a jedi mind trick(which, mind you, uke only managed after becoming a full knight) with literally no force training whatsoever

She manages to beat Kylo Ren with no training apart from casual street fights(Kylo Ren has been in training since he was a child)

She can lift 

As for parallels with the originals, the main thing is the sides. It's still underdog rebels in X-wings vs innumerable stormtroopers in TIEs. There's still a death star with a specific weak spot to blow up. There's still a base on a white world, where a few speeders charge to meet an approaching force of large, quadripedal walkers. This star wars didn't really give us anything new; though the scenes and people are different, the war is still the same. The prequels gave us a new war; republic vs seperatist. They gave us new places; Coruscant, Geonosis, Kamino. They gave us new warriors, a full order of Jedi, a secret dynasty of sith, droids and clone troopers. This new star wars has given us a death star remix, a tatooine remix, and a hoth remix. It's given us an empire remix, and a rebellion remix. It gave us a Luke remix, but with more power. 

In short, my problem is the fact that they're telling the story of a rebellion and a kid from a desert backwater who's destined to become the next jedi and save the galaxy. And no matter how well they do that, they can never outshine the originals. Instead of making something new, they've just tried to give us a better version of something old, which is kind of impossible. Other people who maybe just don't notice these things or ignore them can enjoy it, but for me, whenever I see a thing like this just ripped from the originals, I'm reminded of how these can never live up to those and that just ruins the entire thing for me

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation  

It's still my fault.

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

But I promise to be better

ETA: However long it takes me to figure out the magic words