"I wish I could just go ahead and jump towards other lands." She muttered, looking on the other side of the wall, "can I go ahead and be war like? Oh! I totally wasn't thinking of abandoning patrol!" She said, noticing you.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

"The last battle didn't end well," Eira murmured, glancing down at the weak but determined Foodle. "We might've won but it wasn't worth it." She paused, debating with herself. "Don't tell Foodle or Purple, but I've never seen this level of infection before. It must be a demon thing. I don't know what's going to happen to Foodle."

Sighing, she sat and kicked her feet over the wall. "And then Quarzi lost its leader and one of its people. I can't imagine..." Eira clenched her jaw and picked at some dead skin on her palm. Days spent climbing trees and picking plants had its drawbacks. "It must be awful."

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

i am who i am

and that's worth fighting for

Purple shrugged. "If you want to explore, go ahead."

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0

cackles in furry 

"So much for not telling me," Purple laughed. "I'm right here." 

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

enfp | pisces | she/her | vaguely emo indie pop kiddo | trash queen | grape gremlin 2.0

cackles in furry 

Eira grimaced. "Whoops. Didn't see you. At least don't tell Foodle," she said, not seeing him around at the moment. Good, he should be sleeping, or at least trying to, she thought. "Anyways, you can go out Hurricane. No-one's going to stop you. Besides, we can keep watch if you're worried about that.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

i am who i am

"I know it's bad, you don't have to act like everything's fine," Purple murmured, crossing her arms. "But that aside, just take a weapon if you go, Hurricane."

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

cackles in furry 

"YES!! I can? Can I come back whenever I want?" She asked, so excited that she almost fell off the wall, but she grabbed the edge so she wouldn't. 

(Can Eira and Hurricane be friends?)

• Posted at:

Purple laughed. "Yeah, sure. Just don't get hurt. Want someone to come with you?"

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

cackles in furry 

(yeah, just be warned Eira is a Big Lesbian and will definetly develop a crush on any girl who shows her .2 seconds of kindness because thats just who she is lol)

"Come back before night, and bring your weapons," Eira cautioned. She didn't feel like losing any other people today.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

i am who i am

"Got it!" She said, pulling her sword out of it's scabbard, and leaping to the ladder.

(Hurricane won't notice.)

• Posted at:

Eira watched Hurricane leave and then turned to Purple. "Want me to keep watch or will you?"

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

i am who i am

Hurricane came back. "Maybe Eira, cause I don't know which way to get on the other side of the wall, again." Hurricane responded to Purple's question. "And, I wanna be alive." She smiled brightly at Eira in a pleading way.

• Posted at:

Eira considered for a moment. Foodle should just be resting and they'd be back before long. "Alright, let's go," she said, getting ready to follow Hurricane.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

i am who i am

Hurricane went to the ladders with Eira. "Which one, again? I seriously forgot." She said.

• Posted at:

"I'll be here and I can watch Bold and Brash, I know a little bit of healing stuff." Purple smiled. "Come back safe, you two."

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

cackles in furry 

"Will do, thanks," Eira said to Purple. She climbed down the correct later and stretched. The tall grass went up to her stomach, half because she was short and half because the grass was tall.

"Where now?" she asked Hurricane.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

i am who i am

Foodle was fake fencing, he was really getting the hang of it. “BUAHAHA” He said as he cut off the dummy’s head. Just as he did that he fell to the floor, Wildly Flailing his arms around. A light green mist escaped from his mouth. His flailing stopped his eyes pure white.

• Posted at:

Murdoc

Boi

Iaback

livithFriend zone

#Setmurdocfree

Purple looked over at Foodle and growled. "Why can't you just do as you're told for once... Hey? Can you hear me at all?"

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

cackles in furry 

”That way.” Hurricane landed next to Eira and pointed at a forest. The tall gras was up to her knees.

• Posted at:

A voice unlike any voice he has spoke in before “ Who is this ’Foodle’ you speak of. There is only Yeeongu“ the demon said. “If you want your friend out.... Ahhhh” the demon screeched 

“Hold a cross above my Head, and seek a priest very fast!” Foodle said fighting the force called ‘Yeeongu’ 

• Posted at:

Murdoc

Boi

Iaback

livithFriend zone

#Setmurdocfree

"I'm a mage, not a Catholic priest," Purple growled. 

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

cackles in furry 

”Do you want to see your leader die?” He told purple “I order you to find me a priest, or a person who can extract demons!” He told purple Striving for control. Suddenly he was in a dark dark place. A demon against him. That must be Yeeong. He drew his spear and jabbed  Yeeongu by surprise. The demon yelled in pain as it swung wildly at Foodle. Foodle got caught in the back of the head with the flat of his blade. He stood up unprepared for a strike. He got his again. And again. And again. He was near death but this time the demon swung downward in a verticals strike Foodle grabbing his blade with the force of a Citrinian leader. He completely shattered the blade. He drew Headsplitter and his him with the flat of his blade. Knocking him down he said to the demon “Any last words?” And he chopped the demons head off. He woke up in a sweat his skin still green and he now had teeth cut at a sharp angle but the stab wound was gone. He stood up, Stretched, then turned to Purple Giving her a pointy grin and said “I am fine.”

• Posted at:

Murdoc

Boi

Iaback

livithFriend zone

#Setmurdocfree

Purple scowled. "You and I both know that you were supposed to be resting."

• Posted at:

-PURPLE-

cackles in furry 

"To Jadeus we go, then," Eira said, beginning to walk. "I need to get some more herbs anyways. I have some ideas to expel that demon-caused infection."

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

i am who i am

“I fought the demon myself.” He said proudly “he went in to my mind and challenged me.” He felt the wound on his back was a very small gash

• Posted at:

Murdoc

Boi

Iaback

livithFriend zone

#Setmurdocfree

Revive DF!

• Posted at:

Murdoc

Boi