look it's fun and all but i wish they would change some stuff about it. Okay look hear me out i am not saying i don't like it or anything but i am saying i wish they would change it up a bit. It is a fun game in all, but here's is what i think could make it even better. #1. Different tribe choices, i think that it would be fun if you could choose the dragon you want to be like for example icewing,seawing,ect you know what i mean. #2. Different backgrounds, just think about it, it would be cool (i personally would love a sand kingdom theme) ps. I just joined this place a few weeks ago so i am still new to how things work here and seeing as this my first post on the forums i might have done something wrong i am not sure... one last thing i wanted to say before i go is that i like the WoF game a lot and play it multiple times a day too, and  these are just suggestions.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi, calm"Tiger

Male, favorite quote " i wish your nose was a herring so i could eat it. Tsunami wings of fire, the lost heir. like Wings of fire and warriors oh and also i am a...    survivor! ps tui t. Sutherland is the best author !

honestly imo the wof game is...eh at best. like it's fun and all, but wof kinda got the blandest game it could

• Posted at:

:・゚☆✧ marx :・゚☆✧

✧ queen of glitter

✧ forum novakid/xurkitree 

✧ PRAISE SOCKS

✧ everything is pretzels...

Well, I’m saying I don’t like it

• Posted at:

Iv~

That one person who if given a chance between going to the Winter Olympics and laying on the couch with a book would choose the second option.

#ChristmasAesthetic

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

yeah, those would be cool to have! its fun but yeah definitely repetitive. Welcome to the forums btw!

• Posted at:

icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

@icarus thank you

@ivy well put 

• Posted at:

Hi, calm"Tiger

Male, favorite quote " i wish your nose was a herring so i could eat it. Tsunami wings of fire, the lost heir. like Wings of fire and warriors oh and also i am a...    survivor! ps tui t. Sutherland is the best author !