look it's fun and all but i wish they would change some stuff about it. Okay look hear me out i am not saying i don't like it or anything but i am saying i wish they would change it up a bit. It is a fun game in all, but here's is what i think could make it even better. #1. Different tribe choices, i think that it would be fun if you could choose the dragon you want to be like for example icewing,seawing,ect you know what i mean. #2. Different backgrounds, just think about it, it would be cool (i personally would love a sand kingdom theme) ps. I just joined this place a few weeks ago so i am still new to how things work here and seeing as this my first post on the forums i might have done something wrong i am not sure... one last thing i wanted to say before i go is that i like the WoF game a lot and play it multiple times a day too, and  these are just suggestions.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*have been banned, leave a message after the beep* *beeeeep*

... i am now gone, uh goodbye and sorry to those who i hurt. i'm so sorry.... i won't return as it is permanent and so yeah i'm sure a lot of people are now glad :( well there is bh

honestly imo the wof game is...eh at best. like it's fun and all, but wof kinda got the blandest game it could

• Posted at:

:・゚ MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord 

forum xurkitree 

seawing | arcane | riverclan 

RDG ITWOX SVGKAS  

Well, I’m saying I don’t like it

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

“My cat came into my room and started eating my chicken.-ShotGunRaids 2k18

Current aesthetic: Too lazy to design my own signature (thanks Shi!)

Why are you still reading this? Scroll down already

yeah, those would be cool to have! its fun but yeah definitely repetitive. Welcome to the forums btw!

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

sleepy time gal

@icarus thank you

@ivy well put 

• Posted at:

*have been banned, leave a message after the beep* *beeeeep*

... i am now gone, uh goodbye and sorry to those who i hurt. i'm so sorry.... i won't return as it is permanent and so yeah i'm sure a lot of people are now glad :( well there is bh