Vent:

If you don't really want to know how I feel, don't read this. 

It's all a mask. IRL I act so positive and fine. I'm not. I'm a bubble of self-conciousness and fear and doubt and hurting. That friend is so jealous it hurts. She's trying to hurt me. Emotional and physically. I am trying to get out. I can't. Because of memories. Memories of when I was truly fine. I need friends. I've just realized that's what I really need. I've never had a true friend. I'm so desperate. 

That friend, at ballet, we're doing a dance with umberllas. She's right behind me in a cirlce, turning to poke me with the sharp edges. I tilt my umbrella she she doesn't. I get yelled at by the teacher. I'm so fragile I'm going to break the next time someone yells.

I'm yelled at by my parents. All the time. I go into my room, cry, tell myself someone else has it worse. Get up. Build myself back up. Refuse to be weak. But I am.

Can someone help?

Please?

It's all I need

(Mods, please, please let this through)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

FBFF:Sea-Fire

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous 

I'm sorry that I can't do much except provide emotional support

But is it possible to tell your dance teacher about what your friend is doing with the umbrellas? It might change some of the problem.

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

~Currently Questioning~Hiyoko Defender~

"Change your perspective- and the reality changes."

@Autumn: I will.

Listening to songs by Jessica Mauboy

She's an awesome, under-appreciated singer

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain - Anonymous 

Happy Easter!

i completed mr. C's challenge!

GvE is being brought back, kinda

Sometimes I love school 

We took care of Jackson for our neighbours

The no pets rule has fallen! We are allowed pets!  WOHOOOOOOOO

Went for a swim, daylight saving ended, ate chocolate

My day has been good

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

How the heck did I get 3 stars overnight? That's a lot for me, since I only have 536, and I'm turning 2 years old this year, in July.

Just something. In Clementine Rose 1 and 2 she calls the lady in the painting Grace, which is my IRL name, and then it turns out to be be Aunt Violet. Wow. Never noticed that before. 

Reason on why I love school: at library, the librarian told us about Wikipedia, and what happened with grade 5 and 6 one day. They were doing something about oceans, and were on Wikipedia. At the bottom of an article there was " At the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, there is a graveyard of fat people" A reason never to trust Wikipedia. 

More reasons later

I plan on joining GvE so there might be some forms around here soon

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Y

Currently: Watching the Commonwealth games. Totally amazed by the Parathletes. Their doing really well, and so is Australia. We've been aloud to watch the games at school. One week of school left. And it still feels like summer. Another reason sometimes I love school:

On the morning of the Easter Hat Parade, teachers were setting up the speakers and blaring The Greatest Showman songs from them. It was awesome.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

AUTUMN BREAK!

TWO WEEKS OFF!

wOoHoO!!!!

5 more stars 'till I have 555

Current mood: fine. Happy. Everything is good. I'll make the most of it.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

What's in my copy paste? Let's see!

Nothing! Disappointing!

Well I have a few things things to copy paste now

A girl with violet hair I playing a cello. She has her nails painted a navy blue with little fake gems on top. Her eyes are a deep blue and she has lots of freckles. She has pig tails in her hair, two to be exact. Each each pig tail is on one side of he neck. She has a daisy in her hair. She is about 14 years old and appears to be 5'2". She is wearing a back skirt and and cream colored blouse. - Swampy

A 12 year old girl with medium length, blond hair, blue eyes, and a prosthetic leg. She’s wearing a tie dye shirt with her hair pulled back in a bandana. She’s wearing grey soccer shorts. She has a piercing in each ear and is wearing a necklace. She is sitting on her mailbox, drawing in her notebook. Colored pencils are all around her. The image is of colors swirling together. She is smiling. Next to the drawing are words. “Everything is connected.” They say.

She then draws a square around the swirl. She titles the page “Sea of Colors.”- Nova, based on the song Sea of Flags by Jessica Mauboy

A Shih Tzu. It is larger than normal, has white fur, black patterns and has a purple collar. It is really lazy, doesn’t bark often, and really hates being outside. The dog really likes people and is afraid of other dogs.- NightLight, based on on the word calm

I'll do more later

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Nice Quote:

It doesn't matter id your Black or White (White)

Or anything in between

Because your race shouldn't divide us, but define us

Because EVERYONE should have a place in the human race

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

I've been really nervous lately. Because:  (Story time!)

It was Friday the 13th. Everything was fine. That was, until the last period. The bell rang. A girl with sharp blue eyes walked up to her classroom. It was the last period of the term. She was happy and hot, despite just eating an iceblock. Smoke was in the air, but everyone knew it was from backburning. A third bell rang. The calm expression the girl was wearing just before dissapeared. She ran into the classroom and started closing the blinds. Classmates followed. Her substitute and real teacher ran in and claimed that it was an evacuation. The kids formed a shambled sort of line and headed to the oval. They were told it was a drill. They stayed out in the sun and gossiped. Some thought in was a drill, others thought it was a real fire. They stayed out in the sun, hot, without hats and getting bitten by ants. Finally the the teachers moved the to the shade, on the edges.

Things exploded when the police came. Gossip ran through all grades. The office lady saw a thief, someone was missing ect. The police were checking every classroom. That girl was rocking back and forth, a bubbling ball of anxiety. Finally after an hour, the went back and did coloring in. Can't blame the sub.

There was really a bomb threat from the USA. We live in Australia. School had to take things like that seroisly. Teachers are liars. It was meant to be a lockdown. The teachers were told to lie. Another thing was that my brother went to the doctor. The sub teacher for his class didn't check her desk, where the note was. So that rumor where someone was missing was true. 

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

How do I gain stars when I don't even post?

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

People stalk.

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

True.

Also, in rhythm access, both our characters are water nymphs. Could they be sisters or related?

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Right now there's two posts and one of them reads "the ill fated question-what are you doing" the next reads "just html testing" 

Pfft

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Well, I guess that's up to Riri. Maybe they could be friends? 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

Sure. We could ask her I suppose

Also, check my "My posts." Paige's intro thread is on the first page (No intended pun)

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THEY FIND OUT THERE ROOMMATES

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Ok, will do.

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

I'm drowning in forms. I have...*counts*six+ forms to do and 10 WoFMB tabs open +7 others 

URGH

Also it's like 29 degrees in the middle of Autumn. What the hecks going on?!?!?!?!

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

I just choked and spat water out. Mum's not home she's dropping my brother off at his friend's house. The water went everywhere on the carpet, and Mum's gunna kill me when she gets home. 

R.I.P Violet

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

It just deleted something I worked hours on. Oh well. I'll redo it in the morning

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Advertisement for the Pearl Quest. It's a really good plot.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Oof 

11 more stars till I get 600

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

OK.

There go my plans for 600 stars. I have 614 and gained them in the period of 4 hours. Still no idea where they came from. Oh well!

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

The egg hatched. I now have a pet. It's name is Eucalyptus (After what they eat) and its a stick insect and I really need to find it a terrarium. Tommorow.

Now I have 618 stars

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

ALL MY FORMS DELETED THEMSELVES. AGAIN. 

BUT THAT'S A SILLY THING TO WORRY ABOUT COMPARED TO THIS:

I was told a dog I grew up with, a friends dog, had died. The other, which had been with that dog, Jack, who had died, had a heart attack out of stress and we went for a walk but couldn't put him in the pram so I had to walk him home and he collapsed 10 metres away. Short story: I saved his life. His breathing sounded like a spray bottle and that's what I used to give him water.

Life's upset and silent, now. Nothing's the same. 

R.I.P Jack

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

ANZAC day.

Lest We forget

My friend's laying a reef down in our town's march. I didn't go to the parade.

100 years since the war finshed.

My great, great uncle was missing in action (A.K.A died but they didn't find his body) in France, 1916

R.I.P Those who died to save our country.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Backflips cause she can

The forums are SlOw

And Mackenzie Wiki page is finished

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Hi!

I'm visiting homethreads.

I brought milk, cookies, and brownies!

XD I know I'm late, but my RA character is a water nymph, too.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Hi Fairydragon! I know you've been visiting homethreads but I didn't expect you to visit mine! 

You're welcome anytime!

My ballet teacher just pulled another dance out of the blue. AND EXPECTED US TO LEARN/REMEMBER IT IN A DAY. AND I HAVE A CONCERT WITH THOSE TWO DANCES IN AN HOUR AND I'M FREAKING OUT AND GOING TO MESS UP AND FAIL. Great.

Reminder to self: Post funny stories that have happened in the last 4 days later, specifically party mix/ beef jerky stiry.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

:D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

I'm running 3km tomorrow and not looking forward to it. 

I might start a story on here. it's going to be called "Mascara Running"

Ending idea in white ink

She saw (Insert name) smile at her and tried not to cry. She couldn't ruin this dance. As soon as it was over, she rushed back to the changeroom.There, she cried happy tears. She had friends! 

Need to think of one more sentence that ends in "mascara running" and a name for her, which is why she's referred to as "her" and "she"

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Her name's gunna be Melody. Need a starting sentence still.

Got to skip school today, but I have go to flute tutoring. 

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Melody sighed as she got out of her mother's car. Her mother drove away, looking back to check Melody was going inside, to her ballet class. She was. Not again! A small voice inside the girl's head began, but she silenced immediately, not wanting her brain to go on a rant. She looked around quickly, almost afraid there were some mind-readers around. Melody was greeted at the door by her friend Faith. She entered, put her bag down and started to stretch, Faith next to her. One of Faith's triplets, Hope, was talking with Miss Alicia, the teacher. She came over, said hello and headed to her bag. Miss Alicia clapped her hands twice and Faith, Hope and the oldest triplet, Grace and I, headed over along with others. Dance class began.

I stifled a yawn. It was the last 30 minutes and we were doing bar work. "Point your toes" our teacher yelled. At the end of the exercise, Miss Alicia let us take a quick drink break. Faith walked over from her place in the middle of the bar. We exchanged a quick conversation before Faith went back. I looked at myself in the mirror. Strands of blonde hair were escaping my previously perfect bun and my hazel eyes were slightly dulled. She turned back to the teacher and awaited instructions.

-------------------

The trio plus one stepped out into the warm night air. Grace inhaled softly and headed over to the coffee shop. She bought four warm chocolate cookies, paid and motioned for the others to come over and sit down. Grace stayed quiet while the girls had a friendly debate about something. She wasn't concentrating. Finally, Hope poked her and asked for her option. When she didn't answer, they had a quick "who should poke her" argument, which Faith lost. She poked Grace, which she ignored again. Faith began to poke her repetitively. Grace finally came back to the world and sent annoyed glare at Faith. She shrugged. “They made me do it” she protested. Hope and Melody nodded. She wasn’t lying.

I’ll finish it later

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Oh gosh that was terrible I accidentally pressed send oops that was a draft ignore that.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Didn't end up running 3km. 

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

Oof I really want to cartwheel and listen to music but i can't find my headphones. 

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

To bad I can't sleep in tomorrow cos I have netball. 

Dad's playing his guitar and it's all I can hear apart from the commentator of the rugby.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

At netball I ended up having three intense wrestling matches over the ball. I won two of them.

Trying to move the mouse with my right hand. It's hard (I'm a left-handed person)

I'm unhealthily obsessed with our new doorbell. It plays songs and one of them is "Under the sea" from The Little Mermaid. Someone pressed it at like 8 at night and I just leaped up and started dancing. Fun.

It's also like a few weeks until winter and it's still 29 degrees. This is crazy.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

ytvkbnuygrsxcblnugtfrdcfvbhjmikijyttsaxcdcvnhghizhgv

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost

that took an hour to get through.

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

The Forums little sis

#GoodinBad

#RememberTheLost