We talked a while back about scavenger history -- these creatures that are basically us except for the whole living in a world with dragons thing clearly lead interesting lives, but we don’t have a lot of insight into what they think about the dragons they have to watch out for every day.

Write a story from the scavenger POV -- you can pick a moment we know of from the books, or come up with your own “day in the life” for a scavenger in Pyrrhia. Can’t wait to see what you write!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Storystarter: A Pyrrhian Valentine's Day /314020

Favorite Spirit Animals cover/314023

Shadow House haunted house storystarter /314024 

You're in a Goosebumps story /312545

Storystarter: Before I Survived /313412

first

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

The Rose Knight

How unfortunate

ProuMormon

"A single barb lodged in the heart is more ruinous then a thousand in the skin"

2nd

• Posted at:

----Sunstalker----

Surrounded in darkness,

Living in shadow,

Always waiting for my time to shine.

Destroying things, is much easier than making them.  ---Katniss Everdeen

3rd

• Posted at:

GALAXEE

She/her/they/them

Lynxstar of CactusClan

Gravity the Nightwing

Imma snake

#MoonbilForever!

#Hamiltrash

#SchoolForGoodAndEvil

#Poke

4, I think.

• Posted at:

~Peacock or Olympia~

She/Her

OBOB

Proud Christian

Ravenpuff

Fam: Moonflight, Black Eye, perhaps forty more. 

Hm Queen

Usa

Mood.

If you'll excuse me, I have a Draco constillation to Search. For Pyrrhia. 

TLYAS!

Hmm let’s go with the ones near Jade Mountain

• Posted at:

I am SUMMER

I'm kinda alone in this forum world. 

±±±±±±

haha math

±±±

My lover is a dragon

I heal, not harm

Complete the seasons

#There’s a Stargate in my basement

Sanmer

Obligatory post on a mod thread about what time I arrived in comparison to others

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

<I•I•F•I•A>

Put your head up, for you are a lion.Don’t forget that, and neither will the sheep.

Gertrude, looks up at the sky her eyes widening, she starts to run and warn the others "DRAGON DRAGON" she screeches and a huge pink figure flies around above. She. was. terrified.

• Posted at:

SeaGull

this is a cruel and unusual form of punishment!

All hail Your Royal Blueness!

Spoopy 24/7

if you are reading this you must be a unicorn, oh hi mom!

#EmergancySeaFish

"Don't Cry, Craft!"~DanAndPhilCRAFTS 

9th

• Posted at:

IT IS I!

Nickname: DoggoLover

A ZELDA FAN

A METRIOD FAN

A OVERWATCH FAN!!

A... Wait, what was i saying?

Don't act like someone everyone wants you to be. Instead, be who you want to be.

Don’t end it all, make the call.

#RestInPeaceEmerald

Talon stumbles upwards from his cot, he stretches his arms and yawns. It must be around midnight, as the moon was high in the sky. Mori also must have woken, as her cot was rustling. He walks over to the apple tree and picks and apple from a low-hanging branch and reposed in under the tree. Mori came over to join him.

"Good night, did you sleep well?" He asks as Mori sits down next to him.

"I slept fine." she says. The area around his living space became filled with a presence, they were watching. "Look." he taps Mori on the shoulder and points to the black dragon watching them with the utmost interest, they looked particularly happy today. Grinning wildly at Talon and Mori. They made some growling noises at the two and plopped a few berries and a burnt carcass through the bars of the cage. Talon continued chewing his apple.

Several hours later.

Talon pushed on Mori's shoulder, she tossed in her cot, mumbling things at him.

"C'mon, it's time to go." he whispers. That woke her up, she jolted upright and pratically flung herself to the part of the cage facing the wall. One the the steel wires had been sawed through. Talon removed a pile of leaves from under the apple tree and removed a small basalt dagger from a hole carved in the dirt. The he finished cutting through the cage and bent the now loose wire out of the way, Mori tiptoed through the opening and turned, anticipating Talon's approach. He slid through the opening and took her hand as they began to run on quiet feet through the small house. Dragon's can make houses? He thought, until now he'd speculated that they all lived in caves.

A large doorway loom open before them. Light pouring through the frame, he beckoned to Mori and made his way out the door, falling down a small drop. A forest to their left seemed like the most logical option, with undergrowth too thick to warrent a dragon hunting there. They had escaped at last!

• Posted at:

Corvus, Nightmare King

-      -      -

Male

Owner of Dark Souls Boss Names Inc.

Standoffish at times.

Companionable at other times.

Very eloquent and expansive dialect and vocabulary.

No forum-fam, therefore no heirs to the throne.

-      -

*is actually motivated for once* it’s bad but I had fun so *shrugs* now I want to write a fic about scavenger life...

Emma was collecting the chicken eggs when the alarm bells went off. With a start, she dropped the basket, running to out to the yard. Dragon, dragon! I’ve always wanted to see a dragon, and now I finally can! She leaped the fence surrounding the chicken coop and raced down the lane, passing her mother hanging up the clothes. “Emma, you be careful!” The woman shouted, putting her hands on her hips. “Don’t go too far! That creature might attack!”

Emma barely acknowledged her mother as she went as fast as she could. I can’t miss it I can’t miss it I can’t miss it- 

“Emma!”

The girl skidded to a stop as she heard the familiar voice of her best friend, Victoria, calling her name. Emma grinned, waving, and continued on her way. 

“It’s passing right near here!” Victoria called, keeping pace with her friend.

Emma felt a thrill. This is so lucky! She and Victoria finally stopped, reaching the church. 

There it was. A magnificent, ginormous, ruby-red dragon with massive wings flew over the village. Emma and Victoria watched, speechless, as three others followed, one a deep orange. They flew south-east, towards the ocean. Emma had never been even near the ocean, but her father often described it when he came back from his journeys. 

A minute passed, before Victoria spoke “That was amazing!” She shrieked, shaking Emma, who smiled the biggest smile she’d ever smiled. “Wow.” So that’s what a real dragon looks like.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

Idk what I’m doing 90% of the time~

~Kindness is like snow, it beautifies everything it covers~

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberVertigo

#RememberTheLost

#SupportPeri

LightSPIDER

~*•2018•*~

Brother Yarrick crouched behind some rocks crossbow in hand. He had trained for this his whole life. He was to bring ruined onto the alien and to purge to xenos. He rembered his training and the tales of the time of man when the humans race ruled the world. His heart swelled up with rage. He jumped out of cover and fire a shot into a dragons throat and began to charge to enemy rage complete overriding his common sense. Yarrick began to yell "For mankind, For me family, FOR THE EMPEROR". 

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

"Hey Vic? Where're we goin'?" I heard my best friend, Louis, ask me. "It's Victoria, and we're going to explore the mountains." "We're going to WHAT?!" I heard a yell and a 'GAH!' as Henry fell on Elizabeth, and she, in turn, fell on Marie. "We're going to explore the caves. The almost certainly DRAGON INFESTED caves?!" "Yeah, ya idiot, now get off a me, ya big OAF!" I heard Elizabeth say, and I turned around to see her wriggling onto her back, pushing her feet up against Henry's chest, and kicking. I sighed and turned back around, yelling "OK weirdos! Let's go find us some DRAGONS!" sending whoops of excitement up from Eli and Marie, and groans of annoyance from Louis and

Henry.

• Posted at:

/<Indominus>/

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#OwenisAlpha

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Firework

Cleopatra

Python

Blackout

Crocodile

Borealis

Raspberry

Other Accounts:

Wyvern

Inky

Love these!! 

It's funny to think that from a scavenger POV it's exciting/an adventure (and a little scary sometimes...) to see a dragon. The dragon perspective does not usually involve fear... and it's not usually an adventure in quite the same way.

More, please!! Crossover fics encouraged....

• Posted at:

Recent threads

Storystarter: A Pyrrhian Valentine's Day /314020

Favorite Spirit Animals cover/314023

Shadow House haunted house storystarter /314024 

You're in a Goosebumps story /312545

Storystarter: Before I Survived /313412

Everything seemed different, I still remember that sandwing. She looked different, she didn't have a barb tall, and she was very nice, then other sandwing. I will still remember her taking me for a little flight. My brother was still mad, he was very worried about me. We lost all our gold, and other interesting stuff. That sandwing was not sand color, she was a yellow instead. I wish she could come back... Hopefully!

• Posted at:

I'm NightSeeker!

Darkstalker and Moon are my parents!

I'm Queen of the Nightwings, an Animus, has a destiny ( which was to become the queen), A Nightwing/Rainwing mix

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13

I didn't choose the scavenger life, the scavenger life chose me

• Posted at:

WindClan warrior, vocaloid lover, agnostic, Hamilfan...

and Qinter shipper 'til the day I die!

"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It is called a garbage can, not a garbage can not."

Scratch looks curiously at the Rainwing now purple from behind a bush. Hmm... the scavenger thinks, I wonder whats in its pouch. He watches as she reaches in and pulls out an earring, she puts it on... and begins to transform! With no time to think scratch runs up to the pouch and takes a dragon sized ring and puts it on as bracelet. I can’t believe it he says, as he begins to morph, I’m actually going to be a dragon! Eventually he becomes a Seawing. Scratch, being as surprised and excited as he was, he completely forgot about the Rainwing, well a Mudwing now, standing right next to him. I SAID, WHAT IS YOUR NAME she shouted. Oh said Scratch, I’m S-Scratch. I’m Kinkajou, she said taking off her earring and turning back to a Rainwing. 

Should I continue. I don’t know if I want to or not.

• Posted at:

I’m Riptidthe seawing!!!!!

ThIrD pErSoN:Dragon looks up and spots a winged behemoth fly down, burning houses.

• Posted at:

Im DrAgOnDrEaMtImE640 I cant find my password :(

CaTsNaKe

*looks at impressive collection of fanfics* 0_0 *Rips up puny fanfic*

• Posted at:

Im DrAgOnDrEaMtImE640 I cant find my password :(

CaTsNaKe

Should I continue 

• Posted at:

I’m Riptidthe seawing!!!!!

@Riptide  YESSSS!!!

• Posted at:

I'm Gale but you can Call me Shadow

I'm a:

Leader

Warrior Cat

Christan

StarWing

FanWing TO THE MAX

#ToP

#Moonbli

"you don't wait for the storm to pass, you learn to dance in the rain" 

Marvin looked up startled, the drums? The Drums! A fire had broken, but wait longer still raiders! No, no it can't be. The village is in the side of a mountain it can't be. Roars in the distance. No! "Why," Marvin sobbed out, "Why." He crested the hill and saw all he knew was burning. ---More to come maybe who knows----

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"THE MAN! THE MYTH! THE LEGAND!SCOTT STERLING!"

Proud Agnostic Buddhist

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Jagged

Yeah, I'll just finish it. 

Marvin stared at the burning settlement screams ringing in his ears, crackling wood, and the crashing of stones as they fell down from above. He half stood-half crouched there tears streaming down his face then the world turned to nothing as something slammed into him from the side.

"Blegh, scavengers are never good for eating. Did we at least find the Skywing treasure?" 

"No, but at least these animals are gone from the mountains."

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"THE MAN! THE MYTH! THE LEGAND!SCOTT STERLING!"

Proud Agnostic Buddhist

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Jagged

Prologue: I stare at the ceiling of my shack near the oasis. My mother was gone hunting, and never knew my father. Bored, I want to go outside, but I hear dragons. I peek out my window and see, to my horror, a group of at least a hundred dragons, all different colors. Only one black one, though. A huge sand colored one roars at two others, as I look at them in interest, as they are the dragons’ center of attention. Suddenly, the big sand colored one opens a box and pinches the head of a snake. She sneers at one of the two others and the other one sneers back. The big one is horrified for a moment when another snake slithers out of the box and bites the big one. I head back in my shack, and see cactus, my little kitten. I go to the oasis with a spear and try for some fish like I see mother do, but it’s hard. I grumble. “Die, fish, DIE!!!” One of the fish suddenly starts sinking. Surprised, I pick it up before it heads to the bottoms, and inspect it. It’s completely dead. Curious, I order the fish to float into Cactus’s food bowl. It complies.

To be continued...

• Posted at:

He was sure that he was ready to die. He was 4380 years old a relic of the time when mankind ruled over the planet. The medicines that had kept him alive were failing and he was sure that time had torn his body apart so much that it was beyond repair. He however was happy for his great work the thing he and his friends had st rived for was complete. The file was saved on 40 separate hard drives each of those hard drives  holding information long believed to be gone. It  was tiring work but he and his comrades had assembled the instruction manuals to almost all of mankinds great weapons as while as salvaging a large chunk of the Internet from the telus sever we found and before it became impossible we spoke with other groups from around the world. However the problem was simple. No one believed the old man because they couldn't view the files. There just wasn't a computer and he was far to old to rember how to make anything like a gun much less a phone. So he waited for someone with a computer to pick up the signal that the hard drives were giving off. He died happy knowing that he had done his best to stop the dragon menace carrying only pride to the grave. 

• Posted at:

Greetings youngsters I am Rogal Dorn 

ORDO DRAGO PRESENT! WE WILL PROVIDE THE HAMS!