Mine's got to be Escaping Peril cuz you finally see the funny side of Peril, and how innocent she really is. I LOVE PERIL SO MUCH

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Moonrise

She/Them/They

Wings Of Fire Fan

Warrior Cats Fan

Artist/Bookworm

Animal enthusiast 

also person who loves mugs 

"I Lost My Shoe"

"Hey there, sparkly teeth"

In first grade, there was a Scholastic book sale at my school. I bought book six, Moon Rising, and read it in just a few days. I was immediately hooked - from the writing style, to the character designs, I was in love.

I couldn't ever find more of the series at the time, but in 2nd grade I found the first book in the library, and read that in about a week. I bought the second and third books and that's my current status on the series!(I'm a slow reader, yeah. Been in this fandom for probably 5 years now and still haven't finished the main series.)

WoF is very well written, and it inspires me to become a better writer myself whenever I pick up one of the books!

(also, the pages smell nice.)

• Posted at:

"garbageboy stinkman"

HIM. Trashlord artist. Gay, emo wad. I go by many, many names. Including Dakota. Threatening, isn't it?

Been a fan of WoF for 5 years.

I live in Oklahoma, and I'm currently homeschooled.

Nice to meet'cha.

First book 

• Posted at:

I was the new kid at school in the 7th grade and I was looking for something good to read, then I met Greensilver and he forced me to read the first book which is the one i got hooked on. I borrowed the whole series from him.

I really like it.

• Posted at:

I AM THE UNIVERSE!! (UNIVERSE FOR SHORT)

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!,(GALLIFREY)

I AM GREENSILVER'S BEST FRIEND! 

BOW-TIES ARE  COOL. AND SO ARE FEZZES

#ATrueChristian

#TeamTDM

Do you knoe da wae?

Keep fishing and catching does BIG BARRAS!

As soon as I saw the cover of the first book I knew I was TOTALLY in love

• Posted at:

Which book made me a FanWing? When I first read "The Dragonet Prophecy" or Book 1, I had to keep reading so I went to Book 2, "The Lost Heir" and I became a FanWing!

• Posted at:

Book 1 it was the first book i read 

• Posted at:

DRAGONET PROPHECY GRAPHIC NOVEL!

• Posted at:

STARFLIGHT

the book that made me a FanWing is the first book. I used to not like to read but when my friend offered me book one I read it and I thought it was SUPER AWESOME. It was like reading the best book on EARTH! Tui T Sutherland I really recommend making more of these books and I hope all your books you've created are going to be still SUPER AWESOME and I was in love with all the Wings of Fire books you have made and I cant wait to read the Winglet series and The Lost Cotinent. Thank you for your amazing books. - Love Books Be an IceWing - SkyWing- MudWing - NightWing- RainWing- SeaWing- SandWing - AND LOVE TUI T SUTHERLANDS BOOKS!

• Posted at:

I loved the series after the first book. I was so exited to read the next one, When I read The Lost Heir I really found out how brave and daring Tsunami was. I am on the fifth book now and I can't wait to read the next one.

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , , 6