Like, she has so many Neko soldiers.

And she's using the same tactic as always.

Sadly, Caedey seems more interested in protecting an auditorium that was in the city than protecting the city itself.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・ 

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Cause I'm a liar, liar...

TOMATO OBSESSED FREAK :D

Oganesson watches from a distance.

• Posted at:

Xenon -- your local rebel noble gas

|| he/him || artist || *aggressive ukulele strumming* || 

Remember Vertigo

just a boy and his computer

Angel watches from a rooftop, along with several other Light Dolls.

”WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!”

she yells, before making a hand signal. The Light Dolls disperse, and begin to combat the Neko army.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

Shatter looked up at Angel and laughed. "Cause it's fun and amazing? Why are you battling my Neko army? Y'know they're brainwashed, don't you?" Shatter leapt on the rooftop Angel was on with one fluid movement. 

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Sharp rock candy crystals suddenly burst from the ground beneath some of the Light Dolls.

• Posted at:

:・゚☆✧ marx :・゚☆✧

✧ queen of glitter

✧ forum novakid/xurkitree 

✧ possibly an undead jester

✧ if you get that I love you.

“You could hurt these mortals.”

Angel spits out, before adding,

”the gods should protect them, not blow them up on a whim. If we do, we are no better than the worst of mortals.”

The Light Dolls are using their magic and attacks to take down the neko’s Without killing them.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Time watched not that far away from the city, he was wondering what Angel could do in battle.

• Posted at:

Time

When life gives you lemons do whatever you want with it.

Don't read this sentence.

God of magic, exploration, and time

I don't know what else to put here so.... hi.

He/Him

:D

Ishmael groaned as he perched on the top of the highest building in the city. “Why can’t we solve things and take over cities with a non lethal strategy? Or just not take over things at all and leave everyone alone.” he summoned a vine and used it as a slide toward the ground. Once there, he used vines to pull people, Light Dolls and Nekos alike, into his peace circle. They blinked blearily and stared at one another before wandering out of the battlefield. He worked from the alleyways, yanking combatants midblow out of the fray. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

<I•I•F•I•A>

Put your head up, for you are a lion.Don’t forget that, and neither will the sheep.

Angel spreads out her hands, and several of her Light Dolls are encased in light force fields.

”Using your powers just to hurt others who are weaker than you? You aren’t worthy of the powers you wield!”

Angel calls out.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

"Gods?" Shatter laughed. "I'm no goddess! I'm a corrupted deity, FYI. And all I want is to have fun!" She summoned a diamond sword and slashed at Angel, while mentally ordering her Nekos into the fight again.

Someone else was also mind controlled, though nobody noticed. Truth be told, Shatter would use him as defense in case things got worse.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

The Light Dolls actually appear grateful for Ishmael, and some begin to create a barrier around him to protect him from attacks.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Oganesson floats over. "Corrupted deities don't care," he says. "It's foolish to reason with us."

• Posted at:

Xenon -- your local rebel noble gas

|| he/him || artist || *aggressive ukulele strumming* || 

Remember Vertigo

just a boy and his computer

“Well then, that makes sense!”

Angel replies, swiftly summoning her Sword and Shield day Firmament, blocking the blow.

”you made a mistake messing with me. I am the goddess of protection for a reason!”

She aims a kick at Shatter’s stomach, before twirling to dislodge her Sword and slashing.

The Light Dolls redouble their efforts, Light Warriors attacking, and Light Healers taking care of the injured, mortal or Light Doll alike.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Silverskies appeared with a deployment of Valkries flanking her, and signaled for them to join the attack."Hello, Angel. My wind spirits were reporting and I decided to come help." She explained, summoning her lightning scimitar.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

"Oganesson's righty-o!" Shatter said while quickly jumping over Angel and making her (Shatter's) sword dissapear. "And I didn't exactly mess with ya... you messed with me by trying to stop me from taking over this city!" Shatty aimed a large diamond shard at Angel and shot.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Angel shoots a smile at Silverskies, and replies,

”thank you!”

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Angel ducks and whirls around, slashing once again but also unleashing a “slash” of light form her sword.

”why do you even want this city?”

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Someone jumped in front of Shatter and took the hit for her. Specifically, that someone was Miles, Bix's demigod.

Shatter laughed madly. "You didn't count on Bixbite's demigod being mind controlled too, did you?" She didn't answer Angel's question.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

"Okay. I was in a temporary coma and have no idea what's going on. Since when was Xenon Corrupted? I mean, I know he's been sleep deprived since we managed to visit Bixbite in Shatters mind prison but I didn't know it was this bad."

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian 

Twin= Topaz

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A/TN

"Where's the little demon?" 

"Toffee you're a walnut."

I'm obsessed with music please help.

#threadnecromancy

#Fade

#Ishfee

#HFDFamily

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

#FafnirReturns

#rememberSally

9/11/17

Angel grits her teeth. She then concentrated, and tries reaching out to Miles via mind.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Time still watches the battle and decided to only interfere when the deities needed help.

• Posted at:

Time

When life gives you lemons do whatever you want with it.

Don't read this sentence.

God of magic, exploration, and time

I don't know what else to put here so.... hi.

He/Him

:D

Two bolts of lightning formed in Silverskies's hands, and she threw them at Shatter."We should draw Shatter away from the city so she won't cause as much damage." She whispered quickly in Angel's ear.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Shatty pushed Miles in front of hher so he took one hit, and Shatter got hit by the other bolt.

"BE CARE FL WHERE YOU THROW THOSE THINGS."

Inside Miles mind, there was a blocking signal. Probably produced by Shatter.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Angel grits her teeth, and proceeds to tackle Miles.

(Lol)

she then tries piercing at the block, while spreading her wings and throwing up a force field around the two.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Silverskies shrieked in horror when she heard her lightning bolt hit Miles. She raced over to them and exclaimed,"Is he okay?"

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

(wow Shatter is so evil)

Miles groaned from the pain.

Shatter tried to stand up but as soon as she did, blood flowed from a wound on her side. It cristialized into rubies when the drops touched the ground.

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

“I GOT HIM! JUST TRY AND DISTRACT SHATTER! IT TAKES CONCENTRATION TO MIND CONTROL!”

Angel yells, beginning to heal Miles’ wound while trying to talk to him via mind.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

"On it!" Silverskies replied, forming another lightning bolt and hurdling it at Shatter. But her foot slipped on the ruby blood droplets and she crashed down to the roof."Stupid ruby blood," she muttered, and struggled to regain her footing.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Turquoise had been watching and she decides that she wants to pick a fight, swooping overhead in hawk form before transforming midair and smashing into the ground as a tarbosaurus.

"You know, I am REALLY tired of reptiles being displaced by your tomfoolery. So why don't you stop, or I'll...like... banish you to the farthest pits of the Underworld or somthing."

She grumbles at Shatter, while one of her Spinosaurus boneasaurs helps the Light Dolls with the Neko army.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

Let's Make some noise!

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

Shatter dodged Sil's attack and tried to trap the goddess in a block of some gem. She then spoke to Turquoise. "Oh, really? And how would you ever find a way of banishing me without banishing Boring Bixbite as well?"

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Ishmael started stringing vines in between betwixt buildings in an attempt to corral the Nekos into one spot and neutralize them all at once. His strength was waning, however; it had been a long time since he used this much power at once. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

<I•I•F•I•A>

Put your head up, for you are a lion.Don’t forget that, and neither will the sheep.

Galaxy appears on the scene, dressed in gold and  black armor, with two people standing behind her one in gold and orange armor, and the other in purple and black armor. Galaxy eyes glitter brigthly. An army of Star Chickens are behind her and the two people. She rushes forward with her army to help, Angel, and the others. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

❄MLP Fan #PinkePie is the best! 

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, and Galaxis, Galaxy, and Quasar

*A Healer Light Doll goes over to Ishmael and holds up her lantern. It flashes, and Ishmael can feel energy flowing into him from it.*

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Marx not-so-subtly picked up the ruby blood droplets. And now I'm tempted to stab her.

• Posted at:

✧ queen of glitter

Shatter was clearly annoyed, and once she regained her concentration her mind control over Miles came back. "You guys are such party poopers! Last time I tried taking over a town, nobody bothered me."

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Upon seeing Marx, Firestorm lets out a roar, and sprints towards her, wielding a sword made of dark red fire. Anyone struck by this fire will bleed uncontrollably from the wound.

Candlelight runs after Firestorm, intent on tackling him before he can hurt Marx. She's too late, though, and she tumbles to the ground as Firestorm slashes at Marx.

• Posted at:

Firework

Queen of Cinnamon Rolls, Madoka Magica, and Wicked

*Hugs both of her cats*

#Anemarin

#Sayoko

#SupportPeri

I'll respect your opinion

unless your opinion

disrespects someone's existence

Angel rolls off of Miles, and mutters,

”...that would be slightly awkward if he had come out of mind control while I was still on top of him.”

mage then instead switched tactics, and picks him up, before turning and jumping off of the building, spreading her wings, and beginning to fly, apparently trying to get Miles safely away.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Ishmael nodded in gratitude to the Light Doll. “Thank you. Send Angel my regards.” he started into his plan with renewed vigor, successfully detaining the majority of the Neko army into a plaza. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

<I•I•F•I•A>

*The Light Doll Healer Mods, and flashed several different colors, before a voice echoes in Ishmael’s Head.

You are welcome. Angel also offers her regards.”*

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Marx hissed in pain, dropping the rubies. Although the goddess didn't have blood, being cut still hurt her. She pulled out her cane and stabbed at Firestorm.

• Posted at:

✧ queen of glitter

1 , , 3 , 4