[This begins immediately after Echo, Shadow, Paz, and Seth fell.][ye i decided to just - yeah- why am i so bad with explaining-]

Seth groaned as he sat up, blinking slowly. Though he wasn't visibly injured, his body ached. He looked around after a moment. Around him were cold rock walls, stretching almost all around. All he could see above him was darkness-- no way in, or out. How he got there, he couldn't remember, which worried him greatly. 

Ahead of him was a hole in the rock, which looked large enough to crawl through. This he regarded quietly. He wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to move.

All the others fell into caverns similar to this...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

silver j 

"Your local pessimist™"

"Somebody once told be the word was gonna roll me-"

"wHEN ALL YOU DO IS TRY TO HELP PEOPLE BUT YOU LOW-KEY ARE IGNORED-"

Echo fell down the cave. She hit her head on a stone, knocking her out, and woke up a few hours later. Echo looked up. Could she fly out? All she could see was darkness. Echo decided to try. She took off, and the darkness enveloped her. She go the sense that she shouldn't be doing this, but kept going. Echo continued until the feeling got so bad, she couldn't fly anymore. She paced around the cave, and saw a small hole that looked about her size. Echo flicked her tails and perked he ears. Maybe she could escape.

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

You can't hit bulls-eye if the target keeps moving

He was bold man who first ate an oyster

Life isn't perfectwhy should be?

Paz

She floated through the ever-winding tunnels, annoyed that she couldn’t pass through them. Must be some sort of ghost-metal, or something, Paz thought, not entirely sure if ghost-metal was even a thing.

“Hello?” She callee out curiously, breathy voice echoing down the caves with a surprising volume.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

#Please stop shooting my trees

#Take everything I say with a grain of salt : .

#Contact mhere: /324550

Were you looking for white text?

Shadow groaned softly, hitting her head. She was currently in wolf form, and she shifted back to human form, shaking her head, her hair frizzy.

• Posted at:

Amare

Panro/Ace\\Female

"When in doubt, go to the BH Chat for some jokes!"

It's 1:90!

Astronomy!Geography!History

All about that "Pun"ctuation!

Seth jumped, hearing a echo of a voice. He was far enough away though that he couldn't make out much. To say the least, in his mind, it was quite suspected.

Now a bit more cautious and in a better mindset, he crawled forward to inspect the hole. He definitely could fit through it; but what if it was a trap?

"I'm already trapped," He sighed to himself, now deciding to go out into bold new territories and quite possibly die. He stuck his head through the gap, looked around, and wriggled the rest of the way through. 

It took him a minute to study his surroundings, though it wasn't much different from where he was before.

• Posted at:

silver j 

"Your local pessimist™"

"Somebody once told be the word was gonna roll me-"

"wHEN ALL YOU DO IS TRY TO HELP PEOPLE BUT YOU LOW-KEY ARE IGNORED-"

Echo looked at the hole. She could probably fit through, right? She decided to try. Anything to get out of here. Echo backed up to the end, and ran into the hole. Her ears rammed into the part above the hole. Pain shot through her head, but hey! She managed to get half of her body through the hole. Echo used her hind legs to push herself farther in, and her front legs to pull herself forward. She managed to get her whole body in, and got to a part that was wider and seemed to split into three different tunnels. Echo shook some rocks and dust off of her wings, ear and tail. She looked at her paw. She tore a claw. Echo licked it until it stopped bleeding. She then looked to decide which tunnel to go thorough.

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

Shadow squinted into the darkness, thinking. She then smelled...pineapple? (Lol, I did Pineapple in TSoK) 

• Posted at:

Amare

Panro/Ace\\Female

@Peacock:

(That's immediantly what I thought of after reading your post)

Echo looked. They all seemed to be dimly lit. There was one of her left, her right, and one in the middle. Echo decided to go into the one in the middle. Folding her wings in and flattening her ears, Echo entered the tunnel. As she walked along, she could smell a sweet tangy scent. It smelled familiar. Oh! Wait! Echo remembered. Her mom had brought it to her one day, and Echo had poked at it, and ate it. She remembered it was tangy and sweet. It was interesting. But Echo's mom never brought it again. She tried to focus on making her way through the tunnel. Echo stopped to breath. She flicked her tail and blinked. Echo started to continue through the tunnel, but bumped her head. Echo felt pain sear through her head. She continued to walk through the tunnel. Echo smelled the pineapple scent stronger as she continued. She popped out similar to a room with about eight tunnels. Echo looked around. She felt like following the pineapple. Echo went around the tunnels and sniffed around them.

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

Paz

Floating down the dark, dripping natural halls, Paz came across a strange bush. Para, eso es una piña! Leaning down she reached go touch the knobby yellow surface. Es casi maduro, she noted, when her hand disappeared through the fruit.
“Que lo parió!” Paz exclaimed. Suddenly, she began to hear heavy footsteps. Looking behind her nervously, she crouched beside the plant, turning invisible.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

"This is torturous." Shadow noted bluntly.

• Posted at:

Amare

Panro/Ace\\Female

@Moonflight:

Is it Echo?

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

Yes, my apologies that I didn’t make that clear!

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

Echo stomped her way out of the tunnel and came to a room with a small stone pedastal. There seemed to be something yellow and lumpy. Echo ran over to it and sniffed. It was the pineapple! Echo picked it up in her pas and looked at it from all sides. It'd been so long since she'd seen one! Echo felt her belly rumble. How long had this pineapple been down here? Hopefully not long. Echo took a large bite out of the pinapple. The spiky parts hurt her mouth, but the flesh was sweet and juicy. Echo used her claws to peel off the skin, and continued to eat the pineapple. She wondered if pineapples had cores. Could she eat the top? She tried, but all she got was a toothache.  Echo at about half of the pineapple and put it back. She suddenly felt a chill in the air. Echo swayed her tail back and forth, looking for a way out of this room. Looking back at the pineapple, it seemed to be connected to a bush thing. Echo kept looking for an escape, but couldn't find one. She eventually lay down and curled her tail behind her trying to keep herself as warm as possible. Echo let herself drift into a deep slumber.

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

Paz

She watched as a strange monster walked past her, picking up the pineapple. It ate the entire thing, leaves included, and Paz winced in sympathy. Suddenly, the creature swept through her body.

After her form settled, Paz walked up to the monster, a bit angry. Revealing herself, she jumped forwards, shouting.

“Ay!”

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

"That might not be a good idea." Shadow hissed to Paz, in wolf form.

• Posted at:

Amare

Panro/Ace\\Female

Echo heard voices behind her. She blinked her eyes, and thought she was seeing things. A ghost? And something else? Echo lept up and bared her teeth. "Who are you guys?! And why are you here? Are there other....things here too?!" Echo stretched out her wings. They could brush the edges of the cave. What were these things? And did they know each other? She thinks one of them was a walf. That's what you call them right. Walfs? She'd seen a Walf in the woods once she thought. "You-you're a Walf right?" She asked, motioning towards the Walf (Shadow.) The Walf and the ghost seemed to know each other. Maybe they'd be useful. Maybe they knew the way out of here. Echo sat down. And twitched her tail.

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

Paz is trying to spook Echo

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

Echo jumps back as the ghost tries to spook her. Unsheathing her claws, she swings them at the ghost, and is surprised when they pass right through. Echo backs up and lashes her tail. "The second I try to be nice to anybody, they do something like this!" Echo hisses under her breath, obviously anger and fearful at the same tim. 

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

boop

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

Paz

”You’re the one who walked into me, you monstruo feo.” Paz glared at the thing, crossing her ghostly arms.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

Echo let her claws slide out and in. "How was I supposed to know you were there? You were invisible! Maybe if you don't walk people to walk though you, you should let them know you're there! Clearly you can do that, you just didn't. And I'm not a monster. At least I'm not half transparent." Echo lashed her tail angrily, her ears flat against her head.

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

Boops

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

Paz

“Ah! Entiendes! No pense que una criatura como tu pudiste entendarme. Y yo solo han querido discerni que tu no van a matarme!” Paz shouted, her voice surprisingly strong. Her form began to look bigger, and more solid in her anger. Estúpido monstruo.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude