So @Bengal may or may not have noticed that my recent characters all have a “related to but not really” connection to a deity.

I wanted to discuss something more specific with you guys?

@Silverskies For instance, I’m going to have twins that are guardians of a “temple in the sky” (Studio Ghibli esque backstory). Since Silverskies is the goddess of the skies, is it alright if the twins are related to Silverskies in a certain way? Not demigods; Nichihoshi and Yamihoshi are more like celestial guardian beings.

@Bengal So one of my recent characters has a connection to GGaD!Bengal. Can I discuss his relation more specifically with you? So far, my plan was that while sheltering at Bengal’s cave, your magic somehow went into him, and he became more cat-like as a result

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian #Equal | Pansexual)

If you turn into a flower

you must be the most delicate ever

even if you bloom, just occasionally

you're the only perfect flower for me

simply Danganronpa

I'm writing this late at night, sorry if it's unclear ^^; I can elaborate in the morning

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

*KICKS DOWN DOOR* I’M SORRY I LOVE STUDIO GHIBLI AND CASTLE IN THE SKY IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE SO THANK YOU FOR MAKING THOSE CHARACTERS *hugs* AND ANGEL WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE VISITING THEM AND GIVING THEM LOTS OF HUGS 

*runs out*

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

Totally! This sounds like a great idea! :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

Sure, that works. Maybe Bengal liked him and decided to give him magic.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, Forum Adoptive Mom, & Fictional Crush Queen

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

~Favorite OCs: PeachTigonCaspian~

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

You’re all my family.

@Silverskies and Bengal Ok, and thanks! I'll continue to design them on this thread, so if at any point you guys want to comment, please do. 

@Angel My personal favorite is My Neighbor Totoro, but the imagery of Castle in the Sky was very beautiful

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Enchanted, EEE! I liked my neighbor Totoro as well, but I just loved the music and artistry and story of castle in the sky! :D! I’m so happy to find out that you like Studio Ghibli as well! *huggles*

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

I'm gonna keep checking up on this thread every once and a while, it's very interesting. :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Nichihoshi and Yoichihoshi are celestial beings crafted from stardust. Polar opposites they may be, but there exists no closer bond than the one between these twins. 

The Adhar Teilra is an ancient, pagoda-like structure hidden away far above the mortal realms. It rests upon that dreamy cloudscape in the heavens, a glorious sight to those fortunate enough to tend up on the temple's 'shores'; it's like a scene straight out of a fairy tale. 

The structure is more commonly referred to as the "Temple of the Sky". Although once a place of gathering for gifted scholars and magicians, it has long since been forgotten. Its walls still contain splendor, still contain immense magic, but the life -- the knowledge -- is gone. 

However, two beings still remain in the abandoned temple. 

Yoichihoshi and Nichihoshi are the guardians of the temple; 'priest' is also a suitable term to describe the two entities. The two of them were birthed, and tasked to protect the Temple of the Sky. Here they will remain for all eternity. Unchanging, stagnant, they wait patiently for the day when their convoy will be in use once more.

The Temple of the Sky houses a library of extraordinary proportions. It belongs to Silverskies, the one whom created the temple. There is also a high magic content in the temple; even magic-less organisms can feel the energy humming throughout.

// Compare and Constrast

-Nichihoshi has a color scheme of warm and cool pastels, Yoichihoshi has lively, saturated colors

-Nichihoshi is generally aloof and cold, Yoichihoshi is cheerful and vibrant

-Nichihoshi has wispy, cloud-like hair that is puffy, Yoichihoshi has thickly grouped, midnight purple locks.

-Both of them wear kimonos

-Both of them are female

-Both of them are the same height

-Both of them bear the number VIII; Nichihoshi's 8 is on her right thigh, whereas Yoichihoshi's number is on her left thigh

The personalities of Yoichihoshi and Nichihoshi are supposed to be sort of ironic. Instead of having a warm and welcoming morning, Nichihoshi is aloof and cold. The night is usually characterized as serene and reflective, yet Yoichihoshi is energetic and boisterous. 

Nichihoshi means 'Day Star'

Yoichi means 'Night Market' and hoshi means 'Star'

A lot of Yoichihoshi's character comes from Taiwanese night markets. The two of them have japanese attire and clothes, but they're inspired by Eastern Asian culture in general. My memories of going to Night Markets with my extended family are very nice, and I've always loved that aspect of my culture. In Taiwan, also, the population never really sleeps. There's always noise at any given time; perhaps that's the reason for Yoichihoshi's personality. 

Along with the Night Market Influence, Yoichihoshi's colors are mainly purples and indigos -- colors of the night sky -- tinged with fiery oranges and reds. Her eyes are yellow. The warm colors are -- again -- a reference to Night Markets, which are brightly lit in yellows, oranges, and reds.

~~~

Yoichihoshi is the celestial being that governs the night sky. Around her head swirls the stars and the baubles they appear as in the blanket of darkness.

Nichichoshi is the celestial being that governs the morning sky. Around her head swirls the planets, beautiful orbs that orbit the benevolent mother of the Milky Way

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Carol Winters was born a girl to loving parents. They lived in Bengal's domain; the harsh, wintry land housing the goddess of ice. The isolated family adapted to their frigid environment, with a living style reminiscent of an eskimo. They utilized the natural world and all that it gave them; food from the sea, ice to make igloos from, wood to build fire, and caves for solid walls. 

Carol lived happily with his younger sister. His sister was as normal a girl as a mortal girl could be; they were all mortals. Hardy individuals, but normal nonetheless.

Their peaceful life was interuppted suddenly by a terrible calamity. A surge of oddly-clothed people trespassed onto the small territory the family called their own. ill-fitted for the weather they were, but the group was ignited with some maniacal fervor and the cold did not seem to affect them.

This flood of crazed mortals attacked this quaint little family. Carol and his sister hid, shivering, in a snow drift nearby. Their parents -- as expected of survivors of the tundra -- had them stowed away ahead of time due to the bad vibe they received from the approaching crowd.

These lunatics were known as the Culte de la Folie; "Cult of Lunacy". They worshipped the Moon as the ultimate being. They set up telescopes to watch their silver mother hanging amongst the glittering stars, recording the movements of the celestial body with glee. They strived to learn every aspect of the moon; what kind of beliefs, traditions, customs surround their beloved? They raided countless libraries for their research, engaged in new practices in each cycle of the moon. They followed the lunar calendar, planning out several holidays throughout the year.

One of their most cherished beliefs is of lunacy; the belief that the full moon influences creatures into a state of madness. Thus, every full moon -- especially so for special events such as supermoons, blue moons, and red moons -- the cult would rush out of whatever shelter they had scavenged and let their selves go. 

Carol's family was one of their unfortunate victims. The onslaught was too much for the couple, and they were torn apart by the lunatics. Carol and his sister survived, as the crazed members of Cult de la Folie were too engrossed with wreaking destruction to stay and search. 

Carol had within her a survivor's "gene". His sister, however, did not; the young girl did not survive that night. In denial, Carol huddled next to the frostbitten corpse of his sister, before hunger finally drove him out.

The bedraggled child stumbled through deep trenches of snow. Although he had on suitable clothing, he could not go far without fuel.

Suddenly, his faded senses glimpsed orange. Warmth. It was as of the gods of luck were on his side; he rushed as fast as he could on his shaky legs, entering that lively glow.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

I think at one point, Carol would change his name to Carl since Carol is a bit more of a female name

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Aight! I submitted Nichi and Yoichi

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Awesome! I can't wait to see them in the RP. XD

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

me too! Their temple will also help me put through other plot points :P

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Just a quick question about the two twins. How are they related to Silverskies? I'm fine with anything and you can make the final decision overall. :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

I don't think they would have been made by Silverskies, but maybe Silverskies found the two of them shortly after their creation? Or maybe they were only partially created, and Silverskies found them and finished the process. 

The temple belongs to Silverskies, so the twins probably work for Silverskies and guard the temple. They've been stuck on there for centuries though (Silverskies is also the goddess of solitude despite her misgivings ;0) and probably haven't seen their goddess in a long time

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Sounds good to me! :)