"I may have a broken leg, but it wasn't my good leg!! You are not making me wear a dress!!" Maori was holding the sides of the door with her hands, and her right foot had a strong foot hold on the ground. "Yes I am! Do you want to be goodly dressed for Wave and Phoebe's wedding!?" Karen said, her hands hurt, and Maori was almost impossible to move. "I'm not going!! There's no role for me! I can't do anything with my stupid foot!! So might as well not even go!!" Maori shouted back. Karen suddenly stopped pushing Maori. "What happened to the determined Maori who literally let herself get whipped just to say horrible things to her enemy...?" Karen whispered.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

Poke

• Posted at:

"I'm sure you'll look stunning in a dress, Maori. I still remember what you look like and you're very pretty." Silverskies said kindly, walking down the hall towards the two. Although she smiled, she seemed to have a distant sadness about her, as if she understood perfectly how Maori felt.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Think I will, see through a hawk or something! I look horrible!!" Maori screamed, grabbing her crutches and limp-crutching off.

• Posted at:

"I'm Seeing through the eye's of a Hawk and I see More than one beautiful woman in this room." Commented Xavier in his Red-tailed hawk form. "That means you, Silver skies, and Karen." He added.

"I don't know about you, But I think Maori looks fine the way she is. and I mean fine. And don't forget Karen my Love." Dominic Appeared Between Karen and Maori and had an annoying grin on his face.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°Dr.Jules Devorak is mine 

°{Star|Count}{3993}

"Now I know I'm too drunk  for this."-Julian

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

(Maori already left, but I guess she's magically still there)

"And that means wipe both your amazingly somehow handsome faces out of this room." Maori said, and this time she slammed the door behind her, and had made it to her room. "Maori's angry, she'd never say that if she wasn't and that's a fact." Karen said, pushing Dominic away. "Feel the burn."

• Posted at:

Poke

• Posted at:

"Maori." Called Xavier in a calm tone. "Don't be like that."

Dominic stepped back a bit to keep himself balanced. "Technically, I can't feel anything." He said, smiling.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"Why wouldn't I? Tell me Xavier, have you ever felt as if you were the only one in the room? The only one there? As if everyone left you for a different person?" Maori asked, she was already sitting on her bed, the door to her bedroom locked.

" 'Don't be like that', isn't going to work." Karen muttered.

• Posted at:

"Countless times! Why else would I run off and disappear for weeks?" He said, trying to open the door but failing to. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a twisted piece of wire and started picking the lock. "Maori, if you don't open this door right now, I'm breaking in."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"I don't care, I hate dresses, and now I hate humans, too, especially bird ones!" Maori said, she was looking at her arms, all the scars, she had her armor off, so her arms were completely bare. "Just leave me alone!! Your stupid arms and body are making me feel bad!"

• Posted at:

"Maori! You don't have to wear a dress, and You're very important! You can be mad at me but at least open the door so Dominic and I can ask you a favor on behalf of Phoebe.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies listened with a slightly shocked expression, but when Maori said seeing through the eyes of a hawk, she got an idea. Eyes of a hawk.... I have plenty of birds in Aeolus.... Nimbus is with me most of the time.... Hmmm. She thought, her train of thoughts rambling on before she was snapped back into reality by Maori's yells."Maori, you're not thinking rationally. Let us help you!" She replied, keeping her voice calm and stern.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Help? All I want is to--" Maori was cut off by a loud noise up stairs, and she burst out of her room, limping up the stairs and once she was all the way up there, she limped to Fer's room, where doctors were having a hard time carrying the poor girl. Maori came over and dragged Fer to a bed, and then she came back downstairs. "Kill Tyra!" She finished.

• Posted at:

Silver finally lost it and shrieked,"THEN LET US HELP YOU KILL TYRA!!" Then she began to rant."Ever since the CDs started appearing, I've been on edge and constantly worrying about my friends and families. I don't want you or anyone else get violently hurt by a single CD or their followers AGAIN! With all the deities being Corrupted, sometimes I can't help, but wonder if I'm next! So please, Maori, at least let some of us help you terminate Tyra to make sure she doesn't capture you again and whip you!" After that, she stopped and took a deep breath kinda surprised at herself.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Maori didn't look the slightest bit surprised. "None of you know how to break a memory, and it's probably my own fault I'm still breathing right now, holding in my screams, and resisting pain. Wow, thanks, me, I should have made Tyra's memory broken forever!! Because you're tormenting me now!"

(I'm turning all my fave people into grumps... yay...)

• Posted at:

Dominic looked at Silver-Skies, impressed at her sudden outburst and her rant. "I agree. Maori, we're here to help no matter what. Whether you like it or not, and personally, I think CD's need to get a life and stop ruining ours." He admitted, looking at her with worried eyes.

Xavier went over to Silver-Skies and held her by the shoulder's and gave her an even look."Calm down before you have a power surge." He too gave her a worried look.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"Power surges don't happen that often, and I think I'm stressed out enough to have one for a long time.... I hope." She said, slightly worried.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Actually, fallen angels can break, erase, form, and create memories for anybody, And it is your fault that you're still alive and breathing." He took a step towards her. "But that's a good thing, especially for those who love to see you're lovely face often." He added ominously.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Maori had a slight murderous glint in her eyes as she stomped past the kitchen. "Then maybe you shouldn't mess with my brain, Dominic, especially since you could've helped me stop crying! I can see it in your memories!" Maori said, grabbing a knife and pointing it at them. "I will kill you if you don't leave me alone!"

"She's hit the high point!! She's gone insane!" Karen squeaked hiding behind Dominic.

• Posted at:

Dominic stepped in front of Karen and stared Defiantly at Maori. "Go ahead and give it you best, just don't hurt anyone else here." He told her sternly. "And yes, I could have stopped you from crying, But by doing so, I would have gotten rid of the good memories too." His face looked a littler disappeared and hurt when she threatened to kill them, including himself.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies reached out and grabbed Xavier's hand, just to reassure herself that he was still there."Maori, snap out of it! You're not yourself right now." She said, alarm in her tone.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

(I have an insane friend who might stab herself at any moment.)

Maori straight up did snap, as in, snap into insanity. She stabbed herself in the arm with the knife instead, and limped off, ready to grab another knife if neccesary, she slammed her bedroom door again, locked it, and stuck her sword through the lock.

• Posted at:

Dominic was frozen in place. He turned back to everyone and silently told them to get out of here. Next he climbed out a window and started to slowly move along the stone ledge to where Maori's bedroom window was. The wind whipped past him as he tried to keep his balance on the narrow ledge and rapped on the window.  Maori, Please open the window and let me in before I fall off. He spoke to her thoughts, almost getting blown off by the wind.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Maori opened the window, and pulled him inside. That's because you were scared, but if you weren't, I'd rather let you plummet to the ground. She thought back sternly, the knife was out of her arm and the wound left behind was bleeding like crazy. "Oh, please don't tell me I went insane, because I did that to Hurricane yesterday." She said.

• Posted at:

Dominic pulled Maori into a quick hug to one, Stop her from talking and Two, Because he was shaking. "Don't ever do that again. If you need to stab someone, just stab me." He told her, giving her a stern look. He pulled away and tilted her chin up to look him in the eye. "You didn't go insane, You just lost a couple of screws."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies listened carefully through the door and quietly said to Xavier,"I think Dominic has this handled."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"He's one persistent man. Stubborn too, If Maori doesn't listen to him now; he won't stop till she does." he replied, Guiding her down the corridor, holding her hand tightly. Her skins felt warm and cool at the same time and her hand fit snugly with his. It's as if it was made for it.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Karen quietly crept down the stairs. "If we go down the stairs, we'll be complaining about our feet, follow me." She said, and changed into her Aura Lion form, leaping to a ledge, and entering a door. "You're gonna get a queasy feeling, but it'll be faster!" She called.

Maori was studying him with blank amber-colored eyes. "Losing a couple screws is going insane, especially if I thought you weren't immortal for those few moments." She whispered, now looking at the ground. "Shh, do you hear it? The wind."

• Posted at:

Xavier followed Karen, helping Silver-Skies make her way to the ledge and the door. "So how does this work?" he asked, watching the door with an unsure look.

Dominic stopped Speaking and listened for a moment, his brown almost black eyes never wavered from Maori's face. He had a sudden urge to kiss her. No, no, She's just a friend in need. he reminded herself, except another part of him kept yelling Do it, do it, do it! He pushed those Thoughts to the back of his mind and just listened to the wind.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"it's trying to get through the time fields, the scraping is normal, but the music..." she trailed off, listening.

"Just jump in! You'll feel weird, but to be honest, it's really fun!" She said, jumping in, she appeared on the ground moments later.

• Posted at:

"Is that supposed to happen?" He asked, listening to the scraping and the odd music.

Xavier signed, picking up Silver-Skies bridal style and jumping in after Karen. He landed with a thud on his feet next to Karen on the ground and looked around. "Huh, that was fun."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"No, fortress attack??" Maori wondered, running to the window, staring at her wings, and practically praying she wouldn't fall, she went to the ledge...

Karen wasn't paying attention, and she leaped into the air, her wings spread wide, and she started fast flying to the guard posts, where the time fields were.

• Posted at:

Dominic followed Maori to the windowsill and followed her gaze to where the time fields were. He also saw Karen winging towards it with Xavier and Silver-Skies trailing close behind. "A fortress attack? in the daytime?" He asked, definitely not sure of the situation.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"This is not normal, expect the unexpected, a fortress attack happens when creatures are angry, then we hear music." Maori said, climbing into a portal door and walking into the guard posts. Karen got there a few seconds later. "Those are Hieviers. They hate Maori, want her dead..." She trailed off. "And they work for Paradox, the ugly things." Maori said.

• Posted at:

Dominic and Xavier both cracked there knuckles Simultaneously, and said, "They're going to have to go through me first." The two men both shot each other a look before nodding, deciding to not argue and work together to protect their friend.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"Barely know how to use a sword, Tyra's not in there, buddy, I can handle myself." Maori said, "the Hieviers won't cross it, only stay where they are, until something important, when Tyra shows up." Karen swallowed. "The wedding shouldn't be held here." She whispered. "The time fields can hold the creatures, but not a demigod of time."

• Posted at:

"We've been practicing our swordsmanship for a while now, and Dominic was already a pro." He told her, readying his sword.

Dominic smiled and unsheathed his diamond sword. "It's too late to change the location, besides. if Tyra does decide to attack, she'll have to deal with the enitre pantheonof Deities and a very angry, rogue phoebe."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"And a vulnerable person she probably really badly wants to kill now." Maori muttered.

• Posted at:

Poke

• Posted at: