Sorry about the other one

I FORGOT SOME...IMPORTANT THINGS, SO I HAVE TO REPOST THIS

Plot:

It is some undetermined time after the canon series, and the IceWings have a new queen! (I mean, it's not like the queens can live forever.) Her name is Queen Shard.

She's also the first known IceWing animus in a long time.

Since the IceWings enjoy bragging and showing off their sparkly scales (and sparkly abilities), they let ALL THE TRIBES know this information, and also kind of shove it at the NightWings in particular.

However, Queen Shard is not as great as she seems.

The other tribes soon discover that she's taking dragon's souls to use for herself, so she never runs out of her soul.

They form a group of special dragonets with special powers (no prophecy included), and they send them to infiltrate the Ice kingdom and stop Queen Shard.

More stuff

Each dragonet gets a piece of jewelry that turns them into an IceWing, if needed. However, this piece of jewelry does not take away their memories, unlike the Pyrite necklace, and while in their IceWing form, they still maintain their special power. They are fully aware of who the other dragonets are (unless they have bad memories), however, and the RP starts with the dragonets meeting, about to put on their pieces of jewelry and enter the Ice kingdom. Many IceWings in the Ice kingdom have already had their soul taken; this means that most IceWings will experience little to no emotion, and will basically actually be the perfect IceWing soldier stereotype.

Queen Shard keeps the souls in pieces of jewelry in a locked closet in her room in the IceWing palace; it's very unlikely someone will stumble upon it by accident. She keeps the soul-stealer with her at all times; idk what it is. Your characters may not somehow steal the soul-stealer or stumble upon her closet unless I say so. Your characters also cannot go in the IceWing palace without an invitation from the queen; thus, none of your characters can be IceWing royalty (or at least not royalty who live in the palace).

Rules and/or Guidelines:

-No unrealistic characters (OP characters, Gary Stus, Mary Sues, etc.)

-I am the only one who accepts forms, and I have every right to reject your form and/or ban you from this RP

-I have every right to change/add to these rules

-No controlling other people's OCs

-Put "Spe" in other in your PoV color if you've read this (you don't need a PoV color)

-Your character is not allowed to have more than one special power

-Try to keep tribes and genders relatively balanced

-All kinds of shipping are allowed; make sure it's okay with the other person first, though

-Special powers that are not in the canon WoF universe are allowed and encouraged (as long as they're not too OP)

-Put "cia" in other if you've read this

-No repeating powers. This means that two different characters are not allowed to have the same power (ex. mindreading).

-Try not to have many hybrids

-Hybrids are not allowed to be more than two tribes

-NO ANIMUS DRAGONS (unless their animus power is limited somehow, and not in the normal way)

-Put a lowercase "L" in other if you've read this

-If you haven't RPed for more than three days without giving any reason why, your spot will be taken away

-I control Queen Shard

-Limit of three characters per forumer

-Put "™" or "(tm)" in Other if you've read this

-No canon characters, or relatives of canon characters in this.

-You cannot have more than two special characters

NOW FOR FORMS

Forms:

Le special™ dragonet form:

Name:
Age (4-7 in dragon years):
Tribe(s):
Appearance:

Personality:
(Normal) Abilities:
Special Power:
Special Power Limits:
Backstory (not optional):
IceWing Name:
IceWing Appearance:
IceWing Rank:
Crush*:
Other:

Le form for the few IceWings who haven't had their souls stolen:
(These are rather minor characters. They can't be ver young dragonets, but they can be fellow soldiers-in-training or maybe instructors. They can interact with the special dragonets, but they do not have special powers or know about the special dragonets (unless your character chooses to reveal it) These dragons can still not be royalty.)

Name:
Sexuality*:
Abilites/lack of:

Personality:
Appearance:
Crush*:
Backstory (optional for this character):
Can they have their soul stolen later on?:
Other:

*optional

I'll send my forms in later

Please join!

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

we never notice all the songs around us until the sound is still  

and history obliterates  

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

and if there's a reason i'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died  

Interesting. I shall bookmark this thread for later use.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

Ooh this looks sweet

Can I have an Animus dragon, that used their magic too much, and now they are absolutely never using their magic again because it’s very likely that if they were to use it again then they would lose their soul?

Since they almost lost their soul, they’ve decided to take it upon themselves to stop any and all Animus dragons from doing so, and if they happen to turn evil, to stop them

Also, maybe some traumatic even caused them to realize that they were losing their soul? Like, they killed/almost killed their sibling in a fit of rage, then realized what they had done and decided to do good

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide         yTransformers fan

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

This looks great. I'll send a form later, but for now could I save one of the special dragonets? A male SkyWing dragonet, with firescales. 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Sometimes only paper listens to you

*abandons friends while texting*

oops I did it again 

Ooh, save a SandWing for me, can you also help me with a power SandWings might have?

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Name: Mangrove

Age (4-7 in dragon years): 5

Sexuality*: Straight?

Tribe(s): Seawing

Appearance: Turquoise scales from her head to her neck, then it gradually turns into a Tiffany blue. The underside of her wings are emerald with hints of teal, she has a teal starburst pattern on her wings. The glow markings on her body are teal as well, and her claws are a shade of ultramarine. She is on the small side for a Seawing. Her dewlap and fin like-ruff is a shade of teal. Her underbelly is a sky blue, and she has emerald eyes.

Personality: Mangrove is easily startled and has a hard time conversing with intimidating dragons. She tends to stumble over her words, and isn’t a fan of confrontation. In most cases, she’ll end up trying to reason with the dragon, and if that doesn’t work, teleport or make a break for it. That being said, she tries hard to stand up for others, even if she doesn’t do it for herself. She cares deeply about friends and family members, and has a strong desire to take a stand for those who she doesn’t know. Of course, this often contradicts with her more cowardly side, and she constantly tries to force herself into situations where she can try to take a stand. Mangrove often comes off as nervous, and feels the need to fidget with her talons 24/7 (most notably her left ones.) She has a love to sing, and when nervous, she often hums to calm herself down.

Special Power: Teleportation

Special Power Limits: She can only teleport to places that she has a strong image of in her head, which requires her visiting that place first. If something or someone interrupts her process, she’ll lose focus, and will most likely teleport somewhere that she has a strong emotional connection to, or just not teleport at all. She sometimes teleports on instinct when frightened. When she is tired, it is nigh impossible for her to teleport because she can’t focus. Teleporting others is possible, but it requires her using up her energy, and is quickly tiring. 

Backstory (not optional): Mangrove, from a young age, could teleport. This usually manifested itself as a defensive mechanism when her more rambunctious brothers tried to prank and surprise her. Eventually, the royal family were notified of this ability due to a certain incident when she was around two (more on that later.) After this, Mangrove was taken away to be studied and trained in her abilities by a young scholar named Coast. She still kept in contact with her family, and spent most of her time studying other tribes and dragons with unusual abilities. When the tribes got ahold of what Queen Shard was doing, Mangrove accepted the Seawing’s request.

IceWing Name: Seal

IceWing Appearance: She is small for her age and is a little scrawny. Her top scales which run from her head to her tail are snow colored while the rest of her scales which include her legs and underbelly are a daisy white and tints of purple. The top of her head is opal and her ruff is light gray- almost white. The spines are also a light gray, except with a silvery sheen to them. Her talons are almost pure white, with a hint of blue.

IceWing Rank: 6th

Crush*: To be determined

Other: special(tm)

Sorry if I'm a bit rusty, it's been quite awhile since I've actually roleplayed (on the web at least.)

Also, nice to see you, RubyLavender! How's it been going lately?

• Posted at:

~Lector~

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

Save a Rainwing!

(Also, can someone help with some ideas for a special power a Rainwing might have?)

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Save a NightWing!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

How do you write like you're running out of time?

When you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around...

Take a moment to think of just

Flexibility, love and trust...

I might have an ace up my sleeve

Name: Constellation
Age (4-7 in dragon years): 6
Sexuality*: Biromantic Pansexual
Tribe(s): NightWing
Appearance: Constellation has jet black scales with piercing dark blue eyes. His underbelly is also a shade of dark blue. His plate scales are dark gray, and his claws, spikes, and horns are also dark gray. He has an average build for a NightWing, but is slightly taller than average. His silvers scales on his wings form a star burst shaped pattern. His piece of jewelry that changes him into an IceWing is a pair of white earrings, with two bluejay feathers on each.
Personality: Constellation is a sarcastic and short-tempered dragon. He’s somewhat cautious and careful of his actions, and usually is the voice of reason. He tends to call the ones he cares about “idiots,” but actually is rather protective and loyal to them. He’s pretty smart and he is a decent cook. It is hard to gain his trust, though, and he is somewhat cold and distant.
(Normal) Abilities: Normal NightWing abilities
Special Power: He can basically turn into a shadow.
Special Power Limits: In his shadow form, Constellation can’t touch things. He can only be hidden in dark places, and when he’s in light, other dragons can see him. 
Backstory (not optional): Constellation grew up in the Night Kingdom with his brother, Alcor. Constellation and Alcor were pretty much the best of friends, and Alcor knew about his brother’s power. When the Queen of the NightWings found out, though, Constellation was torn away from his brother, and forced to live and work in the palace. When the time came to send the group of special dragonets off, the NightWing Queen chose Constellation to go.
IceWing Name: Borealis
IceWing Appearance: A light blue IceWing with a slender build. Borealis has white wings and underbelly, with dark blue scales scattered on his wings. His eyes are dark blue, while his claws, spikes, and horns are white.

IceWing Rank: 5th Circle
Crush*: None for now
Other: Special (tm)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

How do you write like you're running out of time?

When you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around...

Take a moment to think of just

Flexibility, love and trust...

I might have an ace up my sleeve

How I have one but some things I’m confused about so... here it goes

Le special™ dragonet: ???
Name:Galaxy
Age (4-7 in dragon years):5 and a half
Sexuality*: I don’t know yet
Tribe(s): 99% nightwing 1% icewing
Appearance: normal icewing but with faint silver scales near my eyes and a galaxy of stars ALL AROUND my body
(Normal) Abilities: breathe fire
Special Power: mindreading
Special Power Limits: The normal range for a mind reader is instead where I can READ EMOTIONS but when a dragon is CLOSE BY I can read their mind.
Backstory (not optional): stonemovers sister had one egg with an unknown dragon. This egg turned silver ring the moonlight, which was slightly obscured by the volcano smoke, and it hatched into me, and (see appearance) and I was outcasted by my mother and forced to live on the outskirts of the island, which I was visited by other dragonets who teased me, and all that time I was also bombarded by thier harmful thoughts. The way I looked this way because of a genetic mutation (see other) which caused me to have stars all over my body, not just my wings. The teasing I got unusually made me want to help other dragons, and here I am now, spying on queen shard.
IceWing Name: Hare
IceWing Appearance: turquoise-white
IceWing Rank: 5th circle
Crush*: I don’t know
Other: descendant of darkstalker, (that’s where I got the icewing) and animus CARRIER (if I have dragonets there’s a chance they will be an animus but I’m not one)

thanks for considering!

• Posted at:

I am GALAXY☆

Guys guys cliff is half nightwing and his song is a prophecy...

Friend to DARKSTALKER

Moonbli/Glorybringer 

I love Wings of Fire and Warriors

Supporter of LGBTQ

DEMOCRAT

FEMINIST

ATHEIST

#SupportPeri

save a morphing sandwing (He can moroh parts of his body into different animal parts)

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

WAIT FOR MY APPEARANCE IM A NORMAL NIGHTWING  NOT ICEWING

• Posted at:

I am GALAXY☆

Guys guys cliff is half nightwing and his song is a prophecy...

Friend to DARKSTALKER

Moonbli/Glorybringer 

I love Wings of Fire and Warriors

Supporter of LGBTQ

DEMOCRAT

FEMINIST

ATHEIST

#SupportPeri

Bookmark m8

• Posted at:

¿v e r t i g o?

My biggest fear is that you'll eventually see me

the wai semyself

I am chaos to your thoughts, you are poison to my heart

the nightmare never ends

cross my heart and hope to die

burn my lungs and curse my eyes

Bookmark

• Posted at:

*ѕυηѕтαℓкєя/Sunstalker*

The Emperor of Destruction

FA Peeps: ---> /329625

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!!

¡˥˥∀ ɹƎ∩QNOƆ ˥˥IM SפIԀ

@Galaxy- RubyLav specifically said that your characters can't be related to canon characters. Also, you forgot something in Other.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

“The truth is what I make it.

I could set this world on firand call it rain.” | Red Queen

Oi, save a RainWing who can control the element of earth and a SeaWing who can control the sky.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

“The truth is what I make it.

I could set this world on firand call it rain.” | Red Queen

Can you save a frost scale icewing (but the frost scales are like incompelte since they realized her egg was way to cold) with like hints of seawing?  

like the icewing was in a freezing cold spot and then when they thought she had frost scales they splashed a bucket of water over her and only a few spots froze

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

Sea de Queen of  The Random ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

═════════════════════╝

the master of fish puns ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"i've gotta jar of dirrttt" ╰(◕ヮ◕)つ¤=[]——-

main peeps

Wave,Bay,Dune,Ocean,Lizzy,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Name: Octopus

Sexuality*: Pansexual

Tribe(s): Seawing

Appearance: Octopus is a very dark blue, with patches of royal blue scales randomly splotched across his body. His eyes are black, and his glowing scales are a very light blue, almost white. He has small yellow diamonds embedded in his brow, feet, ears, and tail. He is short, and a bit chubby.

Personality: Octopus is shy and nervous. He’s always worried that someday, someday he’ll “snap”, and lose his soul completely. As such, he tries to keep his head down as much as possible and avoid others. He employs various meditation techniques but always finds himself nervous and jittery. The smallest things scare him. However, he genuinely wants to be a good dragon. He wants to help others, and it hurts him to not be able to. He is innately kind and gentle, and would never hurt a fly (he’s also vegetarian), but his worries and fears prevent him from showing that.

(Normal) Abilities: The ability to see in the dark, breathe underwater, create powerful waves with his tail, have glow-scales, etc.

Special Power: Animus magic

Special Power Limits: He’s terrified that he’ll lose his soul completely, and as such, he never uses his abilities. Ever.

Backstory (not optional): Octopus is the eldest son of the Queen’s sister. He was expected to exist in a supporting role to his cousins- while he would enjoy the luxury of being royal, he would end up doing their dirty work in the end (paperwork, delegations, etc.). He never hated this, and certainly enjoyed the goods without any of the cutthroat deadliness usually involved. However, when it was revealed he was an Animus, suddenly everyone wanted to be with him. Dragons would try and manipulate him, buy him with gifts, and he was very unclear on what was going on. He found himself using his magic to benefit dragons he hardly even knew. He grew paranoid, angry, and when his younger sister confronted him about what was going on, he lashed out at her, almost killing her. Horrified at what he had done, he distanced himself from all the other Seawings, becoming a hermit. However, once word reached him that there was another Animus going crazy, he begged the Seawing. Queen to let him go, and try and fix it. Reluctantly, she allowed him... as long as he would return the favor.

IceWing Name: Terminus

IceWing Appearance: Terminus is a light, bluish-gray, with patches of snow-white randomly splotched across his body. His eyes are black, and his spines and ruff are a dark gray that fades to white along the tips. His wings are dark grey along the edges and fade to white. He has small yellow diamonds embedded in his brow, feet, ears, and tail. He is short, and a bit chubby.

IceWing Rank: 7th in the 2nd Circle

Crush*: Mangrove/Seal, if that’s alright with Lector

Other: Special TM

@Rubylav - should Octopus have been the one to have enchanted the objects that turn them into Icewings (as part of the favor to the Seawing Queen)?

@Lector - can I ship Octopus and Mangrove?

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

bookmark! 

• Posted at:

always on the hunt for a little more time...

seafoam

she/he/they // lesbian // infp // *violin noises*

Sure! Ship away!

Also... maybe Mangrove and Octopus have met in the castle a few times before. Which is more than likely.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

name: north

sexuality*: straight

tribes: icewing with hints of seawing 

appearance: she has a skinny icewing like body, she has pale icy scales, they look in a permanent state of cold, she has a white silvery underside, she has seawing like cerise and to main horns and the spike ruff and webbed spines down her back the webbing is a light blue ice color and her talons, horns, spine ruff ect are a white silver color with a small frozen tip and she has webbed talons, she has gills down her neck and she has  a light blue glow scale pattern she has seawing wings and she has the little seawing under chin thing, she has a blue middle wing with oddly glow scales going along the side along her wing memebrains, her frost scale parts are her shoulder and a spot around her eye and her whip then tail and one her talons/hand are a frozen spot to. also her eyes are a icy cold blue

personality: she tries to be helpful but she has failed at times and that haunts her, she has a problem with saying sorry to much, she is getting better at being nice she used to be cold and lonely which she is still mostly i, she is a pretty good fighter but she still slips up with her frozen spots  so she is used to being scarred from messsing up with her frozen spots. 

normal ablities: normal icewing stuff, seawing gills  but gets all the icewing and seawing nerfs

special power: she has frost scales but not fully she has the icewing spots randomly on her body

special power limits: she can and will mess up at times and touch her frost scale spots which she isn't immune to and she can't go in the desert or she will most likely heat up to much and die, she still has to dive into the water because of her seawing scales and then she has to deal with the ice on her back which will most likely stay there for a day (or days) since the ice is colder then most ice.

backstory: coming soon (im still making it)

icewing name: flurry

icewing appearance: the same as normal but without all the seawing parts

icewing rank: it was at first 7th but then she was taken to be a rogue so non, but if your talking about the icewing they hide them selves as is in 4th rank

crush: open, feel free to ship her with anybody 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

wait i forgot to put in my form  as other: special

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Name: Feral
Age (4-7 in dragon years): 5
Sexuality*: Straight
Tribe(s): Born a sandwing
Appearance: He looks like a Sandwing. His scales are dusty brown. He has some blue scales behind his eyes. He has red scales dotting his wings. His backs talons are serrated and his front talons have blue webbing. His tail has no barb and curls like a rainwing. His wings have a red tint on the webbing.  

Personality: he is a hyper, happy dragon. he is self concious. he loves shipping and meeting new dragons. he is a very bad fighter, but a good lier. Very exitable and hyper.
(Normal) Abilities: Breathe fire, prehensile tail, see through sun's glare
Special Power: He can morph parts of his body into different animals parts.
Special Power Limits: Morphing into non dragon animals parts drains him, but he can morph into dragon parts just fine.
Backstory (not optional):
IceWing Name: Saxifrage
IceWing Appearance: Light gray scales. Wings that darken at the end. Dark purple eyes.
IceWing Rank: 4th circle, halfway up.
Crush*: Open
Other: SpecialTM

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

Name: Marble

Age (4-7 in dragon years): 7
Sexuality*: Demisexual (He is only interested in dragons he has a strong bond with)
Tribe(s):  MudWing/ SkyWing (3/4 Mud 1/4 Sky)
Appearance: A average looking MudWing with thick brown scales and bright amber eyes. His wings are slightly larger than normal, and his snout is slightly narrower. he drags his right hind foot, since it is paralyzed and useless.

Personality: Very kind and forgiving, Marble can literally be punched in the face and he'll forgive you. He doesn't really like fighting, so his ability is helpful, but he doesn't like using that either.  
(Normal) Abilities: Fire breathing, can blend into mud and hold his breath for an hour
Special Power: Marble can literally turn into marble. Like, rock. he can still move, but he can't breath fire. Or fly, since... rock.
Special Power Limits: Marble can't stay in rock form too long or he starts to stiffen up. he doesn't know if that would eventually lead to him turning to stone forever, but isn't too keen on finding out. 
Backstory (not optional): Marble grew up peacefully in the Mud Kingdom, despite having no sibs. He discovered his power as a very young dragonet, turning to stone to avoid becoming a crocodile's lunch. Afterwords, word got round about his power, and he was enlisted in the Queen's guard. Unfortunatly, this eventually lead to him losing the use of his foot.
IceWing Name: Marble (He gets confused when referred to by other names, and marble is white... soooooooo)
IceWing Appearance: A large, somewhat bulky IceWing with smatterings of blue scales on his body in random patches. 
IceWing Rank: 7th circle
Crush*: none yet
Other: special (TM)

Name: Kookabura
Age (4-7 in dragon years):  6
Sexuality*: Bisexual
Tribe(s): RainWing/SandWing
Appearance: A scrawny, shrimpy dragonet, with iridescent white scales and brown markings nearly identical to her namesakes. She has a tail barb, but it has no venom, so she normally just drags it around, and it's quite scuffed. Her body looks more SandWing apart from her snout, which is obviously RainWing. Her eyes are normally pale green.

Personality: Not easily impressed, or very easy to please. She's normally pretty distant, but that's because... well... she thinks everyone is out to get her.
(Normal) Abilities: RainWing venom, can last very long without water, and breathe weak fire
Special Power: Kookabura can control birds. Like, birds obey her commands. her eyes turn yellow when she does this. 
Special Power Limits:  After around three minutes, Kookaburra must stop using her power or she faints. 
Backstory (not optional): Kookaburra lived her entire life up to this point alone, with other dragons tormenting and chasing her. In fact, at a very young age, she discovered her power when she made an Eagle attack a SandWing who tried to kidnap her. She never knew her parents an blames them for her fate.
IceWing Name: Penguin
IceWing Appearance: A short, somewhat scrawny IceWing with pale gray scales. 
IceWing Rank: 3rd circle
Crush*: none
Other: Special (TM) 

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Thanks! And yeah, they have probably met before

So, they know each other's names and ability ("hey, there's that Animus from the palace", or "hey, there's that weird dragon who can teleport"), but not much else?

Were they playmates as young dragonets, but had pushed that memory out of their minds?

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Name: Rainfall
Sexuality*: bi
Tribe(s):Rainwing
Appearance: her scales are stuck at a stormcloud gray color due to her egg being fractured at birth, her wing membranes are a dazzling blue with raindrop shapes of the silvery-blue color(same with Rainwing frills), her eyes are light blue with streaks of blue and electric blue,  her claws and spines are a dark gray and her claws are a light gray, she has a white star mark on her right cheek aswell as a few white freckles around on her face.
Personality: Very bubbly and social, a bit stubborn and very determined, will sometimes have short bursts where she isn't all lively and happy and instead is all deep and blunt, she can be very sassy and sarcastic at times when she needs to be I suppose. She is also very witty and quick to create a comeback or a funny joke that also references something.
(Normal) Abilities: that's just it, she has none. Her venom glands weren't fully developed kind of like her color-changing scales.
Special Power: she can control the weather.
Special Power Limits: though sometimes when she has a strong emotion, the results of her power aren't very satisfactory. Also it drains a lot from her.
Backstory (not optional): She was born.. Different. She couldn't do all the things the other rainwing dragonets could do. The reason for this is because her egg fell during hatching. All the other dragonets made fun of her, calling her "dull." And "not a real Rainwing, a mistake." So, one day she got mad.. She glanced up at the sky, repeating over and over "wash all these dragons out!" A hurricane swept through the rainforest, everyone was scared of what she had done, now called her "a monster". She ran away before they could banish her, fled off somewhere and saw there were others like her.
IceWing Name: Essence
IceWing Appearance: A pure white dragon with swirls of silvery scales, wing mebranes are a pale silvery-white,tail spikes and spines are a light blue (almost white), and her claws and horns are pearly white, her eyes are the same as when she is in Rainfall form.
IceWing Rank: second circle
Crush*: soon, my friend.
Other: Special (TM)

• Posted at:

Blueangel

I won't pretend anymore.

You can fix something, but that doesn't mean it's still not broken,

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

Everywhere is somewhere, 

everyone is something.

So why am I nothing?

Holy heck 

I can't post my form bc it's on my computer at hime

but my character is a shapeshifter, forgot to mention

@inkblot saved

@luana saved, I'll try to help when I get more time :)

@lector accepted, nice to see you as well! It's going good, except I have no electricity at home right now :)

@cormorant saved, I'll try to help you when I get more time

@thunderstorm accepted!

@galaxy caleo is completely correct

@caleo saved, thank you for helping :)

@moonflight hmm...he's accepted as long as he doesn't do any big magic that makes the RP too (etc. immediately finding the souls, forcing Queen Shard to tell hi me truth (he probably wouldn't, but just as a precaution) and sure, he could have enchanted the jewelry

@seawolf Not accepted, due to incomplete form and incomplete other

@gulfstream not accepted; if he's a bad liar, he would not be in 4th circle, and your form is incomplete 

@Turquoise accepted

• Posted at:

is anybody listening to the song that I sang?

does anyone even know who I am?

the realization that i needed you

but i was never needed

but when you're gone, who remembers your name?

who keeps your flame?

who tells your story?  

Name: Prismatone

Nickname: Prism

Sexuality*: Heterosexual
Tribe(s): Icewing-Rainwing

Appearance: Icewing and build and frills, Rainwing talons and Tail. Tail has Icewing end and spikes. Icewing claws. Top canine teeth are slightly longer than usual. Icewing wings. Rainwing snout. Scales are light blue unless changed. Emotion shows on scales but are always slightly blue. Underscales  are a lighter teal. wing membranes are sea-green. Horns sleek back and are light blue. Easily mistakable for an Icewing.

Personality: Very outgoing and extrovertive. Loves to explore. Sees impossbile dillemas as obsticles to be conqoured rather than hopeless situations. Dislikes Icewings very much. Often thinks that if he can do things, so can everyone else and is often headstrong. Overestimates his abilities sometimes.

(Normal) Abilities: Serrated Claws, Whiplike tail, Scales can become almost invisable, with the only visible part being a light blue outline of Prism
Special Power: Can sense nearby dragons, cannot see who they are sensing but each person gives off a uniqe aura.
Special Power Limits: Cannot sense prey execpt scavengers and using ability to hone in on an aura drains Prism.

Backstory (not optional): Born on the border between the Sand Kingdom and the Ice Kingdom, discovered his power this year, seeks new places to go and often wanders the continent. Has not been to the Sea Kingdom or the Ice Kingdom. Very distant descendant of a hybrid killed in an arena run by Icewings. He is not suprised the queen is doing what she's doing.

IceWing Name: Pathfinder

IceWingAppearance: Same as normal except with ironing out of more obvious features. (Ie. the Rainwing frills on side of head.) Also provides small color correction.

IceWing Rank: 2nd Circle (9th Rank)
Crush*: Open
Other: Special (TM)

• Posted at:

C O R V U S༄

Ace of Hearts

Rejoined on 21/12/17

"the  g o o s e  was very angry" - Nyx, 2k18

- Scythes the air 24/7

- Can always count on BH chat.

- Owner of Dark Souls Boss Names Inc.

Cool beans

No, he won’t cast those kinds of spells, and he won’t at the beginning of the RP absolutely, but I can’t see into the future, and if the sort of situation shows up where it would be in-character to use his magic to do that, then... I would ask you if I could.

By asking, I mean I would send you the exact words and intent of the spell on some seperate thread, where you would give suggestions + the yay/nay. I will also do that for any spell Octopus were to cast, but that’s equally unlikely to happen.

And yes, if you say no, I will respect that. I will ask why, and I will offer alternate solutions, but I will not get angry, or insubordinate, or whatever. I’m a very polite person.

Is that fine with you? :)

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Name: Mirage
Age (4-7 in dragon years): 5
Sexuality*: Pan
Tribe(s): Sandwing
Appearance: Mirage is rather large, and quite pudgy. His scales are mostly tan, with a few white and gold scales sprinkled around. 

Personality: Mirage has two favorite hobbies - eating, and playing practical jokes on other dragons. He usually doesn't know when to stop eating, or when a prank has gone too far. He's witty, sarcastic, and sociable, but he's kind of a fair weather friend - although when it's a matter of life or death, he'll do anything to protect the few dragons he truly cares about. In cases like that, his bravery shines through, to the point of recklessness.
(Normal) Abilities: Can withstand heat, go without water for long periods of time, has a poisonous tail barb, can breathe fire
Special Power: Can create duplicates of himself
Special Power Limits: He can only fully control one of himself at a time - for example, if he made one duplicate, than he couldn't fully control himself and control the duplicate. When Mirage makes more duplicates, he has to either crudely control all of them, less crudely control a few, or fully control one. When a duplicate (Or Mirage's original body) isn't being controlled at all, it collapses to the ground like a corpse. If it remains this way for about a day, Mirage can no longer regain control of it. Furthermore, it takes immense concentration to control several duplicates at once - the more, the worse, and if Mirage breaks his concentration, the duplicates collapse and Mirage returns to his original body.
Backstory (not optional): Mirage is the son of two royal cooks, so he got plenty to eat while growing up. He also was able to play with plenty of other dragonets, and he made a few close friends along with his many others. His ability was discovered when he made a duplicate of himself while trying to hide from his parents after playing a particularly nasty prank on them. He hid in his room under the bed, and made a duplicate of himself out of the bed. While talking to the duplicate, his parents noticed rustling under the bed, and looked to discover Mirage. Mirage practices his powers for a few years, and when the news of a group of dragonets with special powers reaches his family, Mirage is quick to join in - after all, the Ice Kingdom is next to the Sand Kingdom, and he doesn't want Queen Shard to hurt her family.
IceWing Name: Snowmelt
IceWing Appearance: Tall and lean, mainly because Mirage hasn't spent enough time as Snowmelt to plump him up. His scales are pale blue, with speckles of white and silver.
IceWing Rank: Fifth Circle
Crush*:
Other: Special(tm)

• Posted at:

Firework

she/her|pan and proud|infp-t

The official  Forum  Second Cousin Once Removed

Madoka Magica

LittleJayneyCakes

bea miller

#SupportPeri

#UnbanDynasty

I'll respect your opinion

unless your opinion

disrespects someone's existence

Name: Snowstorm

Tribe(s): IceWing
Appearance: Pure white scales and pale blue underscales that have tiny white flecks on them (but you can only see them if you look closely). Her wings are pale blue around the edges, and her underbelly is an even paler blue. Her tail is around half a talon longer than usual for an IceWing.

Personality: Snowstorm is very organized and smart, although she can sometimes be a bit stubborn. She hates seeing other dragons (especially dragonets) being bullied or teased, and will stand up for them even if they are complete strangers. Snowstorm is also pretty good at keeping secrets, but if a dragon is doing something wrong, she'll turn them in.
(Normal) Abilities: Frostbreath, withstanding bright light and sub-zero temperatures.
Special Power: Telekinesis
Special Power Limits: She can only lift or move objects that:

a( she can see (or that at least she has a very strong image of in her head, and knows exactly where it is)

b( are up to twice as heavy as she could carry without her powers

c( are within ten meters of where she is

and she can't move, lift, control, or manipulate any living thing in any way, shape, or form.
Backstory (not optional): Snowstorm lived a day's flight away from the IceWing palace, with her mother (Snowbank), father (Freeze), younger brother (Blizzard), and her younger sister (Snowdrift). They had enough to live pretty well by IceWing standards, but there was always the consistent threat of Freeze being fired from his job (he had a very...unpredictable employer). She didn't have many friends, because Snowbank taught them all at home (which, unfortunately, moved them down the rankings). Her only friends were two IceWings named Crystal and Frost. She met with them every five days, usually to hunt or help Snowbank carve ice sculptures for her small stand. Snowstorm found out about her powers when Frost accidentally knocked over a very fragile ice sculpture that a customer was coming to pick up the following day. Snowstorm had reached out to try and catch it, but her jump was a bit short, and just as it was about to hit the ground, it started floating back up towards the ceiling (it crashed back down afterwards, though). After a bit lot more experimenting, Snowstorm knew what she could do, and the limits of her power (for example, she can only levitate something as long as she can see it (she had to learn that the hard way, with the rock she was using landing on her tail)). That was when she was four (in dragon years). When she was told about Queen Shard stealing other dragons' souls, she readily accepted the mission.
IceWing Name: Erm... she's already an IceWing... is this like a disguise so no one recognizes her? If so then her fake IceWing name is... Permafrost (after her friend).
IceWing Appearance: Her scales are white with a tint of pale blue, and she has a line of blue underscales slightly paler than this running down her sides, from the place where her head meets her neck, over her wings,  and all the way down her tail until it meets her tail spikes. Her tail is still slightly too long, but only by a claw or two.
IceWing Rank: Her real rank is near the bottom or sometimes middle of the Second Circle, as Permafrost her rank is fourth in the Fifth Circle.
Crush*: Snowstorm isn't really into romance, other dragons may crush on her but she probably won't... return the sentiment.
Other: SpecialTM (sorry if that's hard to read, I can change her PoV  to color to this if someone can't read it very well)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

@Moonflight

Ya, that sounds about right. Also, maybe they could've been playmates. If so, what if Octopus was there when Mangrove discovered her powers? Either that, or they've just seen each other around, but never really talked to each other. That could be because, well, Octopus is swarmed by dragons, and Mangrove is being her busy little self.

Octopus might have been wanting to talk to Mangrove for a long time, but just never had the chance. Who knows?

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

aw ok...well is there any way i could be able to fix my forum?

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Poke

• Posted at:

Firework

she/her|pan and proud|infp-t

The official  Forum  Second Cousin Once Removed

Madoka Magica

LittleJayneyCakes

bea miller

#SupportPeri

#UnbanDynasty

I'll respect your opinion

unless your opinion

disrespects someone's existence

Okay, so they knew of each other, they knew each other's powers and names, but never really got to speak. Octopus wanted to meet her (look at the cute lonely dragon!) but he never got the chance

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Name: Wraith (another name for ghost)

Tribe(s): 3/4 Rainwing and 1/4 Nightwing 
Appearance: Normal rainwing build, but her horns are a little more pointed (similar to nightwings). Her horns and talons are black, and her eyes are grey, but shift to green when angry. Most of her scales can change like a normal rainwing, but she has a line of black scales along her wing bones and her back. She has black scales around her eyes, giving her an eerie look. She usually keeps her scales deep indigo or black.
Personality: Her voice sounds very "dead inside" and raspy. Most dragons steer clear of her. She is very independent and got it into her head that she is better alone and everyone hates her. She is extremely hard on herself when she fails. In a good mood, she still seems melancholy.
(Normal) Abilities: Most of her her scales change, her venom is more of a hot syrup that isn't lethal, just minor damage unless gotten in eyes.

Special Power: She can travel through walls, like a ghost

Special Power Limits: She can only do it if she changes her scales to be "invisible". But since her not all her scales change, when she travels through walls, you can see the black scales and her eyes. Her black scales kind of make a skeleton pattern. She also can't travel through metal.

Backstory (not optional): When she first discovered her power, her mother (a half night and half rain) left her and her father because she thought Wraith was a reborn ghost that was going to kill her. So Wraith grew up with her father in the rainwing kingdom. Wraith isolated herself from everyone, believing it easier to be alone. 
IceWing Name: Ghost

IceWing Appearance: Extremely pals Icewing, like as pale as white can get. She still has darker grey around her eyes, still giving her an eerie look.

IceWing Rank: The lowest one... in so sorry I have no idea what the circles are

Crush*: Marble?

Other: SpecialTM

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*   

Established 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#NeverForgetLukeSkywalker

#IwillForeverShipHarmione

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Name: Permafrost
Sexuality*: Greyromantic
Abilites/lack of: Normal IceWing abilities

Personality: She is very smart, and oddly distant, she doesn't have a real grasp on social skills. Her memory has a tendency to short out, and it really drives her crazy. She does remember many things that she has read, and it drives her father crazy. She was homeschooled, and never adapted to being around other dragons, but she's very fast and a good fighter, but has gotten a little rusty over the years, and she has learned how to sneak up on dragons without being heard.
Appearance: Ice-blue with silver horns/spines/claws/wing sails and startling amethyst-purple eyes. She has a very thin, lithe build and narrow head. Her silver knife, a gift from Eider on their seventh hatching day, hides in a sheath on her left foreleg.
Crush*: Open
Backstory (optional for this character): Hatched into a fourth circle family, she grew up on the eastern border of the Ice Kingdom, and grew to love the ocean. Her mother had died before she hatched, and her "younger" brother, Eider, was a poor fighter and was attacked by a polar bear when they were out swimming. He drowned, and she always blamed herself for his death at the age of eight. She loves reading about life in other tribes, and longed to visit, but she was the provider for her aging father. Eventually, she left him under the care of her cousin Wolf, and traveled the Ice Kingdom.
Can they have their soul stolen later on?: Only if she goes out trying to help people 
Other: Special

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"We are not abandoned cars stalled out

and sitting empty on some highway,

and if in some way we are, don't worry.

We only got out to walk and get gas."

~ Shane Koyczan

Oops, I forgot the TM in other. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"We are not abandoned cars stalled out

and sitting empty on some highway,

and if in some way we are, don't worry.

We only got out to walk and get gas."

~ Shane Koyczan

ahhh

@BlueAngel  Your character doesn't seem to have many personality flaws; please fix that. Otherwise, you're good to go :)

@Corvus Accepted!

@Moonflight Yes, perfectly all right, thank you :)

@Firework Accepted!

@Fairydragon *facepalm* apparently I forgot another thing...if your special character is an IceWing, they can't have been living in the Ice kingdom, or else they wouldn't have heard about the mission, and it would have been fairly likely that they would have had their soul stolen. I'm really sorry that I forgot that, but it means you have to change your backstory. I'm really sorry. But in that case, she wouldn't need a fake name. Also, could you give your character a few personality flaws? :)

@Seawolf I told you what was wrong with your form. It would help if you thoroughly read the rules, and looked at what I already told you was wrong with your form, but I'm not going to directly tell you exactly what to fix with your form. This is an Advanced RP.

@Reading Accepted!

@Peregrine it looks good, but what does she do now? At 15 years old, she wouldn't be considered a dragonet

i think we have enough people; we can start as soon as I send my form in

• Posted at:

is anybody listening to the song that I sang?

does anyone even know who I am?

the realization that i needed you

but i was never needed

but when you're gone, who remembers your name?

who keeps your flame?

who tells your story?  

@Turqouise, can Wraith have a crush on Marble?

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*   

Established 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#NeverForgetLukeSkywalker