@RubyLavender Could I change her backstory to say that she used to live in the Ice Kingdom,  but moved when  she was younger because her parents heard about Queen Shard stealing other dragons' souls?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

@Fairydragon No; I'm okay with her having lived in the Ice kingdom, but the point of the other tribes sending other dragons to stop Queen Shard is that the IceWings haven't heard about her stealing their souls.

• Posted at:

we never notice all the songs around us until the sound is still  

and history obliterates  

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

and if there's a reason i'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died  

Name: Fennec
Age (4-7 in dragon years): 5 years old
Sexuality*:
Tribe(s): SandWing

Personality: Wants to fit in, and tries his best to be average—not overlooked like Turtle, but average. Doesn't want to take leadership, has trouble making decisions, not great under pressure. He's kind of been told what he's supposed to do his entire life, and he's sick of it, so sometimes he'll rebel if others give him orders he doesn't want to obey. He doesn't like making close friends or forming attachments because he's always thinking that he'll never see them again. He can be funny and friendly, but tries not to let dragons get too close to him.
Appearance: Pale gold scales with darker gold and white streaks, white spot on chest, black eyes, looks pretty average
(Normal) Abilities: Normal SandWing stuff—withstanding heat, being able to survive without water for a while, breathing fire, tail barb venom
Special Power: Shapeshifting — can turn into different animals or shift his features so he looks like a dragon from another tribe.
Special Power Limits: Cannot alter his size by a significant amount if he's shifting his features to look like a dragon from another tribe, cannot turn into plants/rocks/stuff like that, cannot alter his dragon abilities
Backstory (not optional): When he was little, a not-entirely-sane animus enchanted him to be able to shapeshift, then "accidentally" told a collector dragon (think of that creepy guy from Guardians of the Galaxy). He spent most of his life staying with distant relatives or family friends, trying to hide from collector dragons or dragons who wanted to kill him. Word reached the tribes who were putting together the group to stop Queen Shard, and he was invited to join. He agreed, because it was better than being kept by collector dragons.
IceWing Name: Gyrfalcon
IceWing Appearance: Pale blue scales with darker blue and white streaks, white spot on chest, very dark blue eyes, looks pretty average
IceWing Rank: 5th Circle
Crush*:
Other: read le rules, we can start now.

• Posted at:

we never notice all the songs around us until the sound is still  

and history obliterates  

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

and if there's a reason i'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died  

@Reading, yeah she can.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Oh, okay, so will it be okay if they moved because her mother wanted to learn glassblowing, for example?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Name: Freyä
Sexuality*:  Straight
Tribe(s): RainWing
Appearance: Her scales are a deep, blueish-green mix. Most of her scales are a pure sea green, but there's also a mix of pure blues and pure greens. She resembles a sort of blue and green rainbow fish and is quite pretty. The scales on her neck, chest, underbelly, and under her tail are pale blueish white, but-like the tops of her wings- appear pure white unless they are studied closely. Her wing membranes are a pale green-blue. She's got a slender build with a long neck, legs, and tail. Her eyes are a crystal blue.
Personality: Freyä is mischievous. She is very smart and cunning and knows endless ways of which to distract you the best and rob you blind. She doesn't have book smarts, instead being a genius in street smarts. Her favorite thing to do is hang around bars and saloons in whatever town she's currently in. She herself never goes in, but when dragons stumble out, laughing like maniacs, she sweeps in and collects every ounce of coin they have, slipping them into one of her pouches. She is a sly fox and should never be trusted. It's hard to gain her trust but when you do it's pretty hard to lose it. But make sure you don't trust her. She'll rob her friends just as easily as she robs a stranger. She's a joker and always has a smart comment at the ready. She's got a sharp tongue and isn't afraid to use it. The way that can tell she likes you is because she'll often pick on you more than others. And she has a tendency to call her friends "morons" or "idiots". She loves to have fun. Her fun, though, means being dared to rob the mayor of a city or stealing from a royal guest in the kingdom, then causing confusion and convincing dragons it was the other's fault. She revels in discord and confusion. However, when it is needed, she can be serious. But her definition of "needed" often differs from others. One of her favorite pass times, besides robbing dragons at a bar, is slipping into a group of dragons, unnoticed, and whispering rumors into their ears about their neighbours. Once the hard work is over, she'll slip away, quiet as a shadow, and watch the mayhem unleash.
(Normal) Abilities: Regular RainWing abilities. Venom spit and color changing scales.
Special Power: Telekinesis.
Special Power Limits:  She can't move heavy things, or, if she's really determined, can only move them a small distance. Large or heavy things tend to drain her energy quickly and it takes her awhile to recover.
Backstory (not optional): She is an orphan. Her parents from unknown causes before she was hatched. Forced to fend for herself, Freyä tried living in the rainforest for awhile, but quickly discovered it wasn't for her. So she moved. And moved. And moved. First to the islands in the Sea Kingdom, then the Sand Kingdom, then the Sky Kingdom. Finally, she moved back to the Sand Kingdom. She's been living there for three years now. She's become a street urgent, and every Dragon in Possibility knows who she is. When they see her, they immediately hide their items that they're selling. However, she has one friend who has been with her for as long as she's been in Possibility. They've grown close.
How She Discovered Her Powers: One day, when she was only three years old and had just arrived in Possibility, she tried to steal from a SandWing vendor. He was selling fresh fruits that looked amazing. While his back was turned, she tried to steal a mango. He quickly caught her, only pretending to be distracted. He threatened to send her to prison and chop off her foot. Terrified, she fled. He chased her down a side alley. Then the alley turned into a dead end. Freyä was stuck. Guided by fear, she imagined a stack of barrels beside her flying into the other Dragon. To her surprise, they did. And that's how she discovered her power.
IceWing Name: Chamois
IceWing Appearance: She has a slender build with a long neck, legs, and tail. She tends to keep her neck arched in a regal way, often making dragons believe she is almost royalty. She has, unlike most IceWings, dark grey top scales with lighter grey underscales.
IceWing Rank: Fifth place, 1st circle
Crush*: Her friend who's name I haven't decided yet
Other: She's a kleptomaniac, Special™

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

“The truth is what I make it.

I could set this world on firand call it rain.” | Red Queen

@RubyLav Didn't you say that two dragons can't have the same powers?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

@Fairydragon Yes, I did, and I have no intention of taking it back now, so please don't act as if I've already accepted Caleo's form. Also, yes, that backstory for her works; accepted

@Caleo Fairydragon is right; two characters cannot have the same power. Snowstorm already has telekinesis. You previously saved a RainWing with geokinesis (controlling earth), however.

• Posted at:

is anybody listening to the song that I sang?

does anyone even know who I am?

the realization that i needed you

but i was never needed

but when you're gone, who remembers your name?

who keeps your flame?

who tells your story?  

(rp starting post)

Fennec sat inside the small building. Rumor had it that it had previously held Blaze's SandWing soldiers during the War of SandWing succession...well, no matter. He gazed around the building at the others, expression mostly neutral, then glanced at a tiny ring in his palm.

"Uh...hi," he said to [anyone]. "My name is Fennec...who are you?"

• Posted at:

but i was never needed

who keeps your flame?

who tells your story?  

"I- I'm... My name's Mangrove." Definitely not the greatest start to a conversation she's ever had. But it wasn't like it was the worst. Still, Mangrove wanted to bite her tail at the way she worded that.

Instead, she clicked her talons against the dirt floor, trying not to glance over at the other dragonets in the crowded room. Most of them didn't seem that frightening, and there was even that animus she had seen in the palace a few times, but the crowded area still made her itch as if a spider was crawling up her neck.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

Constellation was silent, trying not to look at the other dragons. He had a serious look on his face as he studied his pair of feathered earrings. Hmm. 

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

How do you write like you're running out of time?

When you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around...

Take a moment to think of just

Flexibility, love and trust...

I might have an ace up my sleeve

"O..oh! I'm, uh, Marble. Yeah, Marble. That's my name."

The MudWing sputters, rubbing his tail nervously. He has the iron anklet set down next to his bad foot, which is held at an awkward angle.

Kookabura is sitting to the side, running her claws along the floor. She growls at nothing in particular, tail barb curling in mock menace.

• Posted at:

pronghorn is my son now.

Snowstorm tucked her tail in closer, looking around the room at the dragons gathered, trying to memorize everyone's names. Fennec. Mangrove. Marble.

She cleared her throat. "I'm Snowstorm."

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Prismatone

Prismatone looked back and forth in the small room. Everyone here looked relatively friendly. Except the intimidating one with the barbed tail. He'd been spending a while memorizing each dragonet in the room's aspect with his power. He was so absorbed in his work that he hadn't realized that everyone was introducing themselves. Oh, well. He thought. "Hello," he said to no one in particular, "I'm Prismatone. But please just call me Prism."

• Posted at:

C O R V U S༄

Ace of Hearts

Rejoined on 21/12/17

"the  g o o s e  was very angry" - Nyx, 2k18

- Scythes the air 24/7

- Can always count on BH chat.

- Owner of Dark Souls Boss Names Inc.

I changed the personality and backstory parts of the form:

Personality: Snowstorm is pretty smart, and can think quickly in case of an emergency. She hates seeing other dragons (especially dragonets) being ridiculed, bullied, or teased, and will stand up for them even if they're complete strangers. However, she can also be very stubborn, and might act meaner that she intends to when she's trying to stand up for someone, occasionally saying rude things and shouting at bullies. Anyone who makes her promise something needs to make sure there are no loopholes, because Snowstorm has a way of playing with words. A lot of dragons think of her as too serious, but with those she cares about most, she is a lot more carefree and playful.

Backstory: Snowstorm lived a days' flight away from the palace, until her mother accepted an invitation to learn glassblowing in the Sand Kingdom. They moved temporarily to the Sand Kingdom, and her mother always promised that they would return to the Ice Kingdom, but they stayed there for a few years longer than they expected to because her mother had also taken up looming. Ever since they moved, Snowstorm longed to be back in the snow, with her friends Crystal and Frost, hunting and swimming and carving ice sculptures.

How's that?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Name: Flare

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe: SkyWing

Personality: Flare tries his hardest all the time to blend in. He tries not to cause trouble or hurt anyone, and barely talks. He's very shy and quiet, and very polite. He also apologizes way too much. He fervently wishes that he was normal, just a normal SkyWing without any powers. Of course this wish is impossible, and he doesn't think it often. Naturally Flare has a talent for getting in trouble.

Appearance: Flare's scales are tiger orange, golden and flame swirled into flickering patterns. His eyes are strange, like luminous emeralds. He is short and slight, and very skinny. He's not very strong. 

(Normal) Abilities: Can breathe fire, has humongous wings that make him fly at breakneck speed.

Special Power: He has deadly firescales.

Special Power Limits: You know these already...

Backstory: When Flare hatched, his mother unceremoniously threw him off a cliff and left him for dead. However, Flare became tangled with a bit of scrub above a rock outcropping, which slowed his fall. His firescales turned the bush into ashes, and he dropped onto the ledge. There, he was found by a MudWing trader named Nutria, trading in the SkyWing kingdom. She was kind and good, and born in an egg red as blood, so she had fireproof scales. She adopted Flare, and nurtured him. Nutria traveled to the rainforest and back to the Mud Kingdom to trade, and this obviously caused problems, especially in the Rain Kingdom. Especially when Flare became old enough to cause problems. Flare, however, tried to cause the least amount of trouble he could, and learned Nutria's trade of, well, trading. He soon became a skilled bargainer, better than Nutria herself. Nutria was prouder than proud of her son. Soon after Flare turned three, though, Nutria died of an illness she had caught in the rainforest, leaving Flare alone, with firescales that could kill almost anyone, without his guardian to protect him from angry mobs with torches and pitchforks the world. But everyone has to grow up sometime...  

IceWing name: Frigid

IceWing appearance: Frigid is diamond blue, with eyes the color of a stormy sea and a long, whipping tail. He looks very angry all the time, with a scowl on his face, and is much stronger and taller than the real Flare. 

IceWing rank: 4th circle, middle

Crush: None yet

Other: I'm special™ 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Sometimes only paper listens to you

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

Wraith~

I looked around the room. Everyone looked nervous. "I'm Wraith" I muttered, not looking to start a conversation. I fiddled with the obsidian necklace they gave me. 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*   

Established 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#NeverForgetLukeSkywalker

#IwillForeverShipHarmione

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

@RubyLav- Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know that. Okay, I'll change her power.

Special Power: She calls herself an Oblivion. If she desires, she can touch any object and make it explode. (Red Queen readers, please speak.)

Special Power Limits: She can only explode up to seven things at a time. This tires her and it takes her awhile to recuperate. If she does more, she will likely pass out. However, her power is like a muscle. The more she uses it, the stronger it gets. But it takes a long time for it strengthen.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

Constellation repeated the names in his head. Fennec. Mangrove. Marble. Snowstorm. Prismatone. “Constellation,” he mumbled. “But you all can call me Lation, if you want.”

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

Wraith~

I scanned the room. Everyone seemed quite nervous. "Wraith" I muttered. I wasn't scared. If I died, so be it. No one would care anyway 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*   

Established 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

"I'm Kookabura."

She hissed, flexing her talons. An IceWing was looking at her suspicously. Although he didn't seem like any IceWings she had met, but she'd met very, very few anyways.

Marble fiddled with his tail some more. He was nervous. All these dragons had special awesome powers, and what could he do? Paralyze himself? 

• Posted at:

pronghorn is my son now.

Of course, as soon as I re post something it goes through ;-; ignore the second one

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*   

Established 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Name:futurebringer 

Tribe:Night wings

Appearance: Pitch black scales with a tear drop scale by her eyes and purple and silver scales on under belly and wings. Has a purple and black anklet on back left leg. Also has a earing shaped like a moon but it is a totall secret were or how she got it.

Personality: mysterious, sneaky, sarcastic most of the time around her friends.

Powers/abilities:future telling and mind reading. Also able to see in the dark blend into shadows and talk to other dragons through her thoughts.

Backstory:queens asaisan /spy

Crush:none until 9 years old.

Other:Is a rainwing Nightwing hybrid so she has some purple stars and green stars on under belly and wings.

• Posted at:

@RubyLav - Permafrost is a fighting instructor who's trying to stay on Shard's good side.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"We are not abandoned cars stalled out

and sitting empty on some highway,

and if in some way we are, don't worry.

We only got out to walk and get gas."

~ Shane Koyczan

Octopus

He tried his hardest not to look at the other dragons. I’m an Animus. I could go crazy and kill everyone here with one sentence. I’m not going to speak to anyone. He’d already cast more magic in the past week than he had in a year. I should be fine. I should be fine. He did it to try to stop a horrible dragon! I’m not crazy. I’m not evil. I still have my soul. He stared down at his talons in fear, thoughts circling and repeating back to his fragile self-reassurances.

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide         yTransformers fan

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

Name: Gale
Sexuality*: Straight
Tribe(s): SeaWing/IceWing
Appearance: Gale has the body build of an IceWings. Mostly. His horns are curved like a SeaWing's and his tail is like that of a SeaWing. Between his talons are thin layers of webbing. Along his neck and down his spine are the frills of a SeaWing. However, his talons are extremely sharp and rigid due to his IceWing genes. He has pale, grey-blue scales with light grey scales on his underbelly. His eyes are a light green, like that of fresh spring grass. He is well muscled and is very handsome.
Personality: Gale is extremely funny and sarcastic most of the time, finding it refreshing to have a Dragon who is not serious all the time. However, when it is necessary, he can be very serous. He is extremely protective of Freyä and is pretty much the only Dragon she is nice to. He is very good with Dragonets and wants some of his own. He's a skilled thief and is a strong fighter.
(Normal) Abilities: He can see in the dark, has glow spots, breathe underwater, intolerant to cold, and breathes frost breath.
Special Power: He calls himself a Whisper. He can read and control any dragon's mind and can also communicate telepathically. (Does not count as mind reading alone!)
Special Power Limits: He can't use his powers with large groups of people, only being able to use them with up to three dragons at the same time. If he tries to use them with large groups, his energy will disappear and he will become extraordinarily weak. But his power is like a muscle, the more he uses it the stronger it gets.
Backstory (not optional): Gale was raised with his father, Turmoil (SeaWing). His mother, Ptarmigan (IceWing), left him and his father when he hatched. Turmoil became abusive in his anger at losing his mate. He frequently beat Gale, then sent him into the streets and told him to bring home money. One time, when he was out in the streets of Possibility (where he and his father lived), he was stealing from a SkyWing who was selling beautiful jewelry. The SkyWing almost caught him, until some talons grabbed him and pulled him behind some barrels. The Dragon never showed its face, just pulled him through the back door of a side building, leading him out and through a maze of streets. They twisted and turned for what seemed like forever, until the dragon stopped and looked behind then. "You're friend's gone, looks like." To Gale's surprise, the voice was feminine. "Who are you?" He asked. The Dragon chuckled. "Oh, your welcome, by the way. You know, for saving your scrawny behind." Gale flushed. "Er, thanks." They turned and looked at him. His breath caught in his throat. It was a beautiful, female RainWing. She smirked at him. "I'm Freyä. Honorary orphan street urchin of Possibility. Obliged to help any fellow thief." They shared a grin for a moment. Then they began to talk. Freyä convinced Gale to leave his father and live with her. On the streets. He agreed. They've been together now for about three years, caring for each other, protecting each other. They've each saved the other's hides countless times. After three years, Gale has decided he has feelings for Freyä. But, despite his cockiness and bravery, he can't bring himself to tell her that.
IceWing Name: Polynya
IceWing Appearance: He has "dirty" white scales, slightly tannish. His under scales are pure white, however. He has dark brown, almost black eyes.
IceWing Rank: Very bottom of the Seventh Circle
Crush*: Freyä
Other: Special™

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

Prismatone. Constellation. Kookabura. Snowstorm straightened herself a bit, trying to look slightly more imposing. She looked around the room again. Snowstorm estimated that there were around ten dragons, other than herself,  of course. She went over the names again. The SandWing with the white spot on his chest is Fennec. That small SeaWing over there is Mangrove. Marble is the MudWing with a paralyzed leg. Prismatone  is obviously a Rain-Ice hybrid. Constellation is the NightWing with the feathered earrings. Wraith looks mostly like a RainWing, though she might be a hybrid. Kookabura is the white and brown Rains-Sand hybrid. There's also a nervous looking SeaWing over there, and-

Her thoughts were interrupted by [someone] speaking.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

I’m sorry, Fairydragon, but I cannot read that text color

Could you perhaps use the other one you suggested earlier?

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide         yTransformers fan

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

@ Moonflight Of course, and if you like I can also repost the previous PoVs so you can read them.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

"I'm Mirage. So what are your powers?" Mirage asked, then created a duplicate of himself in the middle of the room. "Mine's creating duplicates of myself." Mirage and the duplicate both said at once, smiling at the other dragonets.

• Posted at:

Firework

she/her|pan and proud|infp-t

The official  Forum  Second Cousin Once Removed

Madoka Magica

LittleJayneyCakes

bea miller

#SupportPeri

#UnbanDynasty

I'll respect your opinion

unless your opinion

disrespects someone's existence

Lation raised a brow at Mirage. Guess I better show them, since I have to get to know these dragons. The NightWing morphed into a shadow and moved toward a shadowy corner in the room, which made him practically invisible, before changing back into his normal form and stepping out of the shadows. "That," he stated, "Is my power."

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

Kookabura perked up at the SandWing displaying his powers. She grinned, looking around, wondering if any birds were about.

"I don't know if my powers would work around here, but I can control birds."

Pressing her talons to her head, she closed her eyes, then snapped them open. A hawk, she didn't know what kind, was perched on her tail, illuminated by the yellow glow of her eyes.

"O...oh. I can do this."

Marble held up a talon, and it turned to stone, starting at the clawtip and ending at the middle of his arm. He quickly turned it back, shaking it feircely.

"yeah... it's not really that great."

• Posted at:

pronghorn is my son now.

Prismatone

Prismatone looked back and forth, looking for someone who's emotions were readable with his power. "I can sense the presence of strong emotions and just dragons in general." He says out-loud. "Everyone's aura is different." He steals a look at Marble. What an interesting presense.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S༄

Ace of Hearts

Rejoined on 21/12/17

"the  g o o s e  was very angry" - Nyx, 2k18

- Scythes the air 24/7

- Can always count on BH chat.

- Owner of Dark Souls Boss Names Inc.

Mangrove started to channel the energy that was needed for teleportation. She didn't get far when a dragon magically slipped out of the shadows right next to her. She squeled, vanishing in an instant.

Sand covered her talons as the ocean lapped at her tail. She sighed, focusing again. Dark... Dark and cramped.... A few moments later, she was back among the rest of the dragonets, finding herself next to Octopus."I- uh- I can teleport...." She gestured to where she had appeared.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

@Peregrine Accepted!

@Fairydragon That works! :)

@Inkblot Accepted; but just a side note: your character does not retain his special power in his IceWing form, as it would be too much of a giveaway if he burned everything :)

@Moonlightdragon Not accepted, due to incomplete form, not completing the minimum form requirements, and not following the rules

@Caleo Freya accepted; Gale not. Please don't give him both the ability to breathe underwater and breathe frostbreath, and also, he cannot have more than one special power (he can read, communicate, and control via minds?)

Fennec cleared his throat, not wanting to get into the subject of their special powers. "So, ah...do we just...put on our jewelry pieces now? Also...won't it look kind of suspicious if a bunch of IceWings all come flying over the Great Ice Cliff at once? Or...no...?"

• Posted at:

but i was never needed

who keeps your flame?

who tells your story?  

@ Moonflight and anyone who can't read my PoV color (including me because I just realized I can't read my own PoV color when I'm not on mobile)

Here are the two previous PoVs:

Snowstorm tucked her tail in closer, looking around the room at the dragons gathered, trying to memorize everyone's names. Fennec. Mangrove. Marble.

She cleared her throat. "I'm Snowstorm."

Prismatone. Constellation. Kookabura. Snowstorm straightened herself a bit, trying to look slightly more imposing. She looked around the room again. Snowstorm estimated that there were around ten dragons, other than herself,  of course. She went over the names again. The SandWing with the white spot on his chest is Fennec. That small SeaWing over there is Mangrove. Marble is the MudWing with a paralyzed leg. Prismatone  is obviously a Rain-Ice hybrid. Constellation is the NightWing with the feathered earrings. Wraith looks mostly like a RainWing, though she might be a hybrid. Kookabura is the white and brown Rains-Sand hybrid. There's also a nervous looking SeaWing over there, and-

Her thoughts were interrupted by [someone] speaking.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

"Telekenisis" said Snowstorm, as she picked up a stone and made it fly around the room, then returned it to the spot where she'd picked it up.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Mirage released his grip on the duplicate, which collapsed on the ground. "Yeah, we should probably not all fly in at once. Wait, what are your powers?" He asked Fennec.

• Posted at:

Firework

she/her|pan and proud|infp-t

The official  Forum  Second Cousin Once Removed

Madoka Magica

LittleJayneyCakes

bea miller

#SupportPeri

#UnbanDynasty

I'll respect your opinion

unless your opinion

disrespects someone's existence

And I scared that SeaWing so hard that she teleported away. Way to go, me. Constellation curled his tail around his talons, silently watching the others talk.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

Marble paled as Prismatone looked at him, hopefully his aura-reading thing didn't pick up the deadness of his foot. Or at least, the fact that his foot felt and smelled and acted like stone. It felt heavier today. Odd.

"I...uh... think that we should take turns. Like, three of us go over, wait a while and hide or whatever, and then the others follow. If we get interrogated or something say we were caught by the SkyWings?"
He said semi-confidently.

Kookabura watched the SeaWing, Mangrove, pop in and out of the room.

'Interesting. She could get us out, if her powers can transport other dragons.'

She picked up the polished brass tail band, a un-traditional accessory since for dragons unaccustomed to weight on their tails, it threw off balance in flight. However, Kookabura had spent a long time with a heavy chain wrapped around her tail after an... incident involving some dragonflame cacti, a SkyWing and a large explosion that had not made many of the SandWings around the area happy.

• Posted at:

pronghorn is my son now.

, 2 , ... 7 , 8 , 9