@RubyLav- Alright. Edit: He can hold his breath for up to half an hour underwater, and he breathes frost breath. Also, he only controls minds.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

“The truth is what I make it.

I could set this world on firand call it rain.” | Red Queen

(I thought so. Thanks!)

Flare was not inside the room.

He was waiting right outside it, huddled in a small, flaming lump of scales by the entrance. He couldn't go in.

If he did, he could kill someone, and then that would be bad, right? Obviously they'd all hate him for that, and he would definitely be kicked off the team. And of course, the fact that this was his last chance, and he couldn't waste it. Yeah, very bad.

So he couldn't go in. No matter how much he wanted to. He slowly peeked his head through the entrance just in time to see a pretty SeaWing appear out of nowhere. He stared at her. 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Sometimes only paper listens to you

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

She should probably tell them her limitations. "Oh, uh, right." she whispered to herself, humming a small tune as she did so. She paused a moment. What should she even say though? Just say something. Anything. Raising her left talons, she said, "Um, I can transport multi- other dragons too. But, uh, I need to focus otherwise..." She flicked her tail towards the nightwing, "...that will happen." Come on, just a few more things left to say. It wasn't so hard. "And," Her confidence gaining, she spoke a little louder. "I can only teleport to places I've, uh, been to."

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

Snowstorm listened carefully to Mangrove, thinking of possible escape plans in case they were caught. Her powers probably won't work well in a fight. She'd probably teleport away. But then she could try getting help. Or if she somehow got caught with us, we can wait until we have time for her to concentrate, then teleport somewhere, even if we have to go one at a time. There's a small problem with that, though... I might as well ask...

"Is it possible for you to try not to teleport something, even if you're touching it?" she asked Mangrove.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

"That's- That's not a problem." She tapped the floor. "I have to focus in order to, uh, teleport other dragons." She paused before adding hurriedly, "I mean, in a different way. Like... um...."

She pointed to Octopus. "If I was touching him, I couldn't- well, I couldn't teleport him unless I wanted to. The same thing would, ah, happen with the item." She pointed her talon to the enchanted item. "It's different when I have an item on me though. I- it teleports with me. I think it might have something to do with my personal attachment to it?

"My powers work like a, um...." She paused, racking her brain for the right word. "Bubble. They work like a bubble that I can expand or condense. So if... you're not entirely in the bubble, you won't teleport?"She glanced at Snowstorm hastily. "I think that's how it works, anyways. That- That's what Coast and I settled on."  She sighed.

That wasn't too hard, right? Most dragons here weren't scary or anything, just... inquisitive. That wasn't a bad thing ! It would... just take some time getting used to it.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

"That actually makes sense..." Constellation murmured, tail flicking slightly. "By the way, sorry I scared you." Am I scary? Well, maybe. Not as scary as the Queen, though. She's terrifying.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

How do you write like you're running out of time?

When you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around...

Take a moment to think of just

Flexibility, love and trust...

I might have an ace up my sleeve

Wraith~

I watched the dragons show off their powers. I honestly didn't feel like showing mine. I sat with my arms crossed.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*   

Established 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#NeverForgetLukeSkywalker

#IwillForeverShipHarmione

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

I just wrote a really long PoV, but when I press submit it makes me go back to the main page.

I tried it twice

*sigh*

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Fairy, here's a tip. I always copy whenever I'm about to post a PoV, that way, if it doesn't go through, I have a backup. I learned the hard way XD

"Oh, it's, um, fine...." Mangrove said, talons once again clicking against the hard stone.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

Octopus

He looked up at the other dragons. They were showing off their powers! He could- he could never imagine doing that. Never again. I will- I won't ever use magic again. Never. He trembled a little bit, and his breathing became more rapid. His feet became unsteady, and he began to feel faint. He was distant; as though he was watching the scene in the cave from above. Like he was powerless to do anything. Suddenly, he heard his name. No, no, no, I am not allowed to freak out in front of other dragons. Nope. Not happening. Definitely not. With a bit of struggle, he calmed himself, his breaths evened out, and he looked up.

Hey, is that- is that Mangrove? The dragonet who could teleport? She looked- she looked rather pretty. Nice. But not someone I can get to know, he warned himself. I can't get to know anyone.

"Yeah, we should go. Your enchanted objects are right there if you don't already have them," Octopus said, looking up at a ledge behind a tiny Sandwing with whitish scales. He reached over and grabbed a slender silver earring studded with yellow diamonds. He directed his gaze to the floor again, wanting others to speak up. He didn't want to talk to the other dragons. They might get too close to him.

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide         yTransformers fan

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

Ack, I've been inactive ;-;

ok, 

personality: has this kinda depression thing where all she does and says is something depressing, doubting herself, or something dark. This is usually just a depression attack and happens periodically. She often pushes others away when they try to help and says things she doesn't mean to. This often upset other dragons including herself and makes her feel more bad, basically she just bottles up all her bad emotions and feelings and thoughts and unleashes them at random times.

• Posted at:

Blueangel

I won't pretend anymore.

You can fix something, but that doesn't mean it's still not broken,

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

Everywhere is somewhere, 

everyone is something.

So why am I nothing?

@Lector

I don't didn't  know how to copy and paste on mobile, but I think I figured it out now...hopefully

Snowstorm stood up, her mind a flurry of thoughts. We can't go yet! We still haven't figured out how to get to the Ice Kingdom without being noticed! Shouldn't we make a plan first? And a lot of us won't be able to use our powers! Constellation ( too bright), Kookabura (not a lot of birds), the firescales dragon outside...

Well then,  fine.

We'll simply have to wing it.

And I'm probably the only one who has been in the Ice Kingdom.

I'll have to be their guide.

We'll go to the Palace, and then figure it out from there.

For Crystal and Frost.

For the IceWings.

For Pyrrhia.

For peace.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Kookabura grumbles, looking over her talons as she stops her power, eyes going back to pale green and the hawk still staring at her.

"What. You. Bird. Go away."

The hawk disobeys her commands, and she snorts, stalking over to where Mangrove and Constellation were. She may as well get used to being around other dragons, even if the probability of either getting her soul stolen or dying horribly was very, very high.

Marble continues to sit there fiddling with his own scales like the lump of rock he thinks he is.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

@Blueangel That works, accepted! :)

@Caleo That works, accepted! :)

Fennec scowled a little. "Are we going to go, or not? We're taking a pretty long time, and we should get started as soon as possible." He was in a hurry to lose himself here and become an IceWing. He put the ring on his talon, shapeshifting into an IceWing at the same time. Since he could shapeshift, his ring only provided him with the ability to breathe frostbreath (because they had to save the precious animus dragon's soul by making him use slightly less magic, or something), but he didn't want the others to find out his special power. He didn't want to be reminded that he was different.

• Posted at:

we never notice all the songs around us until the sound is still  

and history obliterates  

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

and if there's a reason i'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died  

Octopus

Watching the Sandwing, he gulped, putting the earring on. It was cold, and heavy, and rested awkwardly. His vision flashed, and suddenly he was an Icewing. He didn’t feel particularly different. Weird. I thought it’d be colder. And sharper. In all actuality, he felt a bit warmer. I must be more resistant to cold. Octopus -now Terminus- looked back at the Sandwing for directions.

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Sorry, I forgot about this, but I still want to join.

Name: Feral
Age (4-7 in dragon years): 5
Sexuality*: Straight
Tribe(s): Born a sandwing
Appearance: He looks like a Sandwing. His scales are dusty brown. He has some blue scales behind his eyes. He has red scales dotting his wings. His backs talons are serrated and his front talons have blue webbing. His tail has no barb and curls like a rainwing. His wings have a red tint on the webbing.  

Personality: he is a hyper, happy dragon. he is self concious. he loves shipping and meeting new dragons. he is a very bad fighter, but a good lier. Very excitable and hyper. He is ashamed of his powers and hides them. 
(Normal) Abilities: Breathe fire, prehensile tail, see through sun's glare
Special Power: He can morph parts of his body into different animals parts.
Special Power Limits: Morphing into non dragon animals parts drains him, but he can morph into dragon parts just fine.
Backstory (not optional): He was born of two sandwing parents, Acacia and Cholla. He has a brother and a sister, Danger and Escape. His father has the same powers as him and they were passed down to him and Escape But, unfortunatly, Escape and Acacia were killed by bandits in the desert because they were so called "Monsters". Since then, Feral has been ashamed of his powers, but he believes that if he saves the world, dragons will accept him. 
IceWing Name: Saxifrage
IceWing Appearance: Light gray scales. Wings that darken at the end. Dark purple eyes.
IceWing Rank: 6th circle, halfway down.
Crush*: Open
Other: SpecialTM

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

Constellation watched the others turn into IceWings, before putting his feathered earrings on, which also made him turn into an IceWing. Constellation, also known as Borealis, studied his new, shiny, serrated claws with a thoughtful expression on his face. Wow.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

Wraith~

I listed the names and their powers in my head. I figured I wouldn't be much help unless I said something. "I.. I can go through walls" I said. I turned to the same color as the wall behind me. I felt my power seen through me. I stuck my arm into the wall and out again

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*   

Established 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Snowstorm watched the others turn into IceWings.

"Before we go, we should introduce ourselves to him, too." She flicked her tail at the firescales, who was currently sitting outside, looking like a smoking sunset-colored lump.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Am I acepted? I changed my form

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Mirage put on his necklace, then looked at himself and smiled. "I don't know what I expected, but this isn't that bad." He flexed his newly serrated claws, and experimentally spat a blast of frostbreath on the floor. The cold made him wince. "Yowch. I retract my previous statement."

• Posted at:

Firework

she/her|pan and proud|infp-t

The official  Forum  Second Cousin Once Removed

Madoka Magica

LittleJayneyCakes

bea miller

#SupportPeri

#UnbanDynasty

I'll respect your opinion

unless your opinion

disrespects someone's existence

((I'm changing her PoV color to gray))

Rainfall~ I watched as all the rest of the dragonets put on their earrings and hesitantly put on my own. My body seemed to shimmer a bit, deciding on a color. Then before I knew it, my scales were pure, shiny white. "Ooh." I commented, picking up my talons and inspecting them. "This is cool.. But that earring hurt." I said, wincing a little as a bit of blood dropped on my Crystal white talon. "So. Names?" I sat down, glancing at the other dragonets, "I'm Rainfall.. Well.. Now, though, I'm (insert icewing name here that I maybe possibly forgot..)"

• Posted at:

Blueangel

I won't pretend anymore.

You can fix something, but that doesn't mean it's still not broken,

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

Everywhere is somewhere, 

everyone is something.

So why am I nothing?

@Blueangel

*goes back to the first page and looks for Blueangel's form*

Rainfall's IceWing name is Essence

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Marble slips the anklet around his dead foot, which remarkably regains feeling.

"Oh...that's...that's weird. I.. I'm still Marble. I've never been good at nicknames. Marble can be an IceWing name, right?"

He flexes the claws, staring at it intensely.

Kookabura snaps her tail cuff into place, letting her scales go from her normal colors to the pale gray IceWing ones. The hawk flies off, startled.

"Hmm. Names. What kind of birds live up there. Penguin. Yes. That's intolerable. I like it."

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Octopus

"Octopus," he said quietly in the direction of the Skywing.

"But now I'm Terminus. As in, the terminus of a glacier."

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

@Gulfstream his power seems similar to shapeshifting, which is what my character has...how many body parts can he morph at a time?

• Posted at:

is anybody listening to the song that I sang?

does anyone even know who I am?

the realization that i needed you

but i was never needed

but when you're gone, who remembers your name?

who keeps your flame?

who tells your story?  

Snowstorm walked outside and sat down a safe distance from the firescales. His heat was a bit uncomfortable for Snowstorm, but she stayed put.

"Hello. I'm Snowstorm. What's your name?"

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Mangrove was in the process of grabbing her silver-chained necklace. "Oh... uh, good point."

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

@Lector

Who is Mangrove talking to?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Well, originally to Snowstorm but it took forever for that post to go through XD

Mangrove walked over to the firescales, necklace still in talon. "Uh... hi, I'm Mangrove." A blistering heat rose from the dragon's talons, with the ground beneath him wavering. 

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

@Lector 

That's what I thought at first, but since your post was under all the others, I wasn't completely sure

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

Feral can morph 3 body parts  at a time. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Flare instinctively moved away from her a few inches, scrambling to the other wall. The corridor was way too narrow for comfortable space. Safe space. "F-Flare," he muttered, tucking his tail closer to his claws. "Should I come in now?" I guess I'll have to eventually. But I really wish I was somewhere else.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

"Of course." said Snowstorm, stepping back to let him through.

"Watch out, everyone, firescales coming in!" Snowstorm warned them.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

As Snowstorm bellowed, "Firescales coming through!" Flare felt even worse. He slowly shuffled through the entrance. Most of the dragonets he'd seen had already transformed into IceWings. He froze. Where was his necklace? 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

Wait, is Flare's necklace fireproof, or it like Peril's necklace?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

I imagine it's enchanted by that same animus to be fireproof. 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

All right.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

(My posts keep going in so late!)

Wraith~

I put the necklace around me. I felt my scales shift. A chill spread over me. 

(@RubyLavender, can Wraith still be able to turn "invisible" in ice wing form? Or else she won't be able to use her power)

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*   

Established 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Constellation noticed the sour expression on Flare’s face. Of course he’s nervous. He has firescales in a room full of IceWings.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

1 , , 3 , ... 7 , 8 , 9