Xavier shifts uncomfortably in his bed. Finally he sits up and get out of bed, grabbing a shirt and opening a window and jumping out, shifting into his hawk form and heading to a special lake.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°Dr.Jules Devorak is mine 

°{Star|Count}{3993}

"Now I know I'm too drunk  for this."-Julian

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies tossed and turned in her bed, unable to sleep. Ever since that weird dream with all her magics in human forms, she'd been unable to sleep very well without the aide of sleeping potions and special teas. I might as well go to that lake. I'm sure I can manage to find my way without waking up Nimbus. She thought, and got up out of bed and after feeling around for her thin black robe she pulled in on and shifted into a black eagle, flying towards the lake. After multiple wrong turns and a LOT of help from other birds and the winds, she finally reached the lake. Silver changed back into her humanoid form and walked through the thick grass, enjoying the silence and solitude.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Xavier was already at the Lake, walking along the shoreline and gazing out at the still sparkling water that reflected the moonlight and the stars. Tonight was a bright night, with an almost full moon to scare away the shadows and nightmares. While walking along the shores, he thought about everyone he knew, Past and present. His mind stopped and lingered on the thought of Silver-Skies. He remembered meeting her for the first time and replayed all their moments together, leading up to their electrifying kiss and her confession. While walking Xavier noticed a silhouette walking along the beach and he froze. This place should be completely abandoned, Who could possibly come here at night? He thought, Ducking behind the tree's and advancing on the stranger.

While moving closer, Xavier stepped on a twig and made a loud snapping sound, causing the stranger to swivel in his direction.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies whirled around when she heard a twig snap and exclaimed,"Who's there?" Impossible! No one should know about this lake, but me! She thought with surprise and incredulity.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Xavier froze, recognizing that melodious voice. He quietly and slowly walked out of his hiding spot and looked at Silver-Skies with a Guilty expression. "What is a Beautiful Woman like you doing all alone out here?" He asked Flirtatiously, trying to distract her.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silver instantly relaxed and she replied,"Oh, nothing much. Just taking a midnight stroll, you know." She evaded the truth and to hide her tiredness smiled as she casually walked towards Xavier.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Xavier noticed her evading his real question and decided to seduce the answer out of her. "Still, A midnight stroll can be dangerous for a Fragile maiden like you. What you need arm a pair of strong arms wrapped around you to protect you from harm." He reached out and pulled her close to him, only a thin strip of oxygen left between them.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies's face flushed a bit, but she replied with fainy amusement,"Yes, fragile is the exact word I'd use to describe myself. Me, an ancient goddess with magical abilities and many powerful creatures and people loyal to me. Yes, I'm most certainly fragile." While she forced her face to be calm and relaxed in the silvery moonlight, her heart was beating rapidly and her head screamed. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Fragile indeed. And only Fragile things must be taken care of." He leaned Dangerously close to her, not taking his eyes off hers. 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

While flying back home from a trip in town for robot-building supplies, Peach saw Xavier and Silverskies. [There’s that Xavier guy... Bengal likes him, but she wouldn’t admit it unless she had a gun to her head. Why does she like him? He’s so untrustworthy, obviously shallow and a traitor...] the vampire thought, growling but catching herself. [I should keep an eye on him.] She flew down silently, turning into a humanoid and hiding in a bush close enough so she could hear what they’re saying.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

~Favorite OC: Peach~

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

"So if I am fragile, than what are you?" She softly asked, her voice barely brushing the air.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

*stalks*

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

Silver felt like her heart was doing somersaults and the screaming in her head doubled, but she forced her expression to be serenely calm and her tone smooth."If I'm fragile and need a protector, then you must be the one to do that. You're strong, brave, kind-hearted and a million other things that I could spend years listing. And I want you to know that if there's one thing that I can perfectly remember from when I could see, it's you. Especially your eyes. I could get lost in them forever." She said, starting to get swept up into the moment and forgetting to mask her inner emotions. Silvy gently laced her fingers with his and leaned her head against his chest, happy to stay there forever.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Something hisses from the shadows, probably loud enough to scare the moons out of anyone nearby. Apparently, Imagine has the ability to turn into a King Cobra. Interesting.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Aesthetic of the weekPastel

Forum Aesthetic Lover

It is not always failure to fail.

You don't have to help me. Just trying is enough.

Forum Fam: Hurricane, MJ, Reading, Dancing, Eternal, Riri

Xavier laughed, quiet and hushed as he leaned down and nuzzled Silver-Skies in the neck. "I remember getting lost in you're eyes. I'm still lost in them even though they are gone. "He whispered, brushing away strands of her silky hair. He smiled and whispered in her ear. "It gets harder and harder every minute to restrain myself y'know." he told her, tightening his grip around her.

((Smooth Xavi, real smooth.))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

but of course everyone ignores the possibly deadly creature a few feet away from them

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Ohhh this is the perfect opportunity for Wings to try to kill Xavier again ... oh well.  It says no Wings. >slinks out of thread<

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

I'll live for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#Remember Whitemoon

poke

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Silverskies heard strange hissing and was slightly confused, but was lost in Xavier's words again."It does? Then I'll have to enlighten you." She replied in a low tone, and without another word she kissed him.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

The snake hissed again, louder this time, and slowly slithered forward. It's eyes glinted in the moonlight.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

((IMAGINE, THIS IS A PRIVATE THREAD. BAD CHILD, IT SAYS BENGAL AND SILVER-SKIES ONLY.))

Xavier  didn't hold back, Instead he pulled her even closer. A pirate smile flashed across his lips as they kissed, and his hand slid down to Silver-Skies's waist. Something about this kiss felt real and electric, more then their first kiss. It felt like he was transported to a different world where everything was perfect.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Peacb quietly growled from the shadows. [I knew it...]

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Wings rushed out at Xavier with a sword in hand, until she glanced at the title.  "Darn it!  I guess I'll have to do this some other time."  She then ran out of the thread.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

I'll live for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#Remember Whitemoon

Silverskies grabbed Xavier's collar and pulled him closer, losing herself in the kiss. For her, all other thoughts melted away and it felt as if she was floating in a world where only she and Xavier existed. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Xavier held her tighter than ever, his hands were tangled in her long hair and he felt his shirt collar ripping out, If Silver-Skies pulled any harder, the stitching will soon give way.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Something was wrong, definitely wrong. Her emotions were all jumbled and whirling together, and the dreamlike state was completely destroyed. It was like something, no.... someone was forcing her to dig her nails into Xavier's flesh and Fsqueeze his neck, to choke the life out of him. That's when the voice appeared. See, my dear little Silvy? This is what happened when you completely ignore me and my warnings. So now it's time for this distraction to DIE. The voice sang in a sing-song voice that poorly masked cold glee."NO!" Silver choked out while tears streamed down her cheeks and she ripped her hands away from Xavier's neck, her head spinning as her dark solitude magic screamed in her head for her to finish the kill."Never," she rasped. After a pause, the voice said in a eerily calm tone: Fine, then. Have your miserable wretch for a while longer, but I swear, someday he will be gone. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Xavier had fell to the ground, coughing and holding his throat, feeling the slight wetness of blood. He looked up at Silver-Skies with Terrified Wide green eyes. "S-sil?" He asked, Confused and looking at her. What just happened. He thought, standing up and taking a step away from Silver-Skies. 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

For a split second, when Silverskies turned to look at Xavier, two striking eyes the color of bright sapphires were there, but just as quickly vanished."Xavier.... I can't. I just can't. We, us, this can never be. Go be  happy with Bengal and forget about me. I can't allow you to get hurt because of me or my magic. I'm so sorry, but this is goodbye." She choked out between sobs, but she turned away and started walking towards the dark edge of the forest.

((WHY, STUPID SOLITUDE MAGIC?!!! I'm literally crying right now, it's so sad!))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

((Is it weird that I'm looking forward to the thread where Silverskies basically acts like a teenage girl who's broken up with her boyfriend, eats a LOT of ice cream, and pours out her soul to Skylight, Wind Weaver, and whoever comes? O-O))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

WELP TO BAD IMAGINE'S GETTING PROTECTIVE

Suddenly the snake lunged forward, out of the shadows. It stayed in front of Xavier, fangs at the ready, green eyes glinting menacingly at Silverskies.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Silverskies turned around and frowned in the direction of the snake hissing."Is that Damian?" She wondered, hiding her bloodied nails in the glimmering black folds of her silk robe.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Xavier stood there in shock, he didn't know what to do. he saw the Snake on the ground and then looked up to see Silver-Skies walking away. Wait, no no no. he thought Running after Silver and grabbing her wrist and spinning her around to face him. "I'm not letting you go." He said, holding her wrist gently, but firmly.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

WHY WHEN IT SAYS SOMEONE ONLY, SOMEONE WHO ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE, BE'S THERE!!! IMAGINE, YOU'RE GOING TO THE WAITING ROOM, WINGS, TOO!!! I am the official security guard of this thread.

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

((Not today, Solitude magic! XD))

NO! WALK AWAY! RESIST HIM! Solitude shrieked, her frantic voice screaming in her head. Silverskies thought back sharply, You DO NOT govern my life. Then, out loud, she sighed,"I'll stay if you want, but I'm just scared right now...." She trailed off, silent.

((Too bad I have even bigger plans for when the solitude magic actually tries to kill him later. ))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Youuu.. are not.... hurting... Xavier..." The snake said, slithering after him and arching it's neck.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

*Eats popcorn*

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Ill stop wearing black when they make a darker color

All the people I know arent who they used to be

If I dont do anything is it my fault?

Dec 15 2015

((*literally kicks Imagine out*))

[Good, good- WAIT NO HE CAN’T BE WITH BENGAL] Peach internally screamed.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Xavier pulled her into a tight hug, not letting go. "I want you to stay forever." he mumbled Quietly,  burying his face into her neck. "Don't leave me like Angelica once did, Stay here no matter what. Don't be scared..." He whispered.

((GOSH DANG I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

"I don't think I told you why I was out here." She quietly said, trying to break the silence.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Nope, you didn't." He said finally, Chuckling as he remembered how it went. "I didn't tell you what I was doing here either....We just kind of got..." He paused and smiled. "Sidetracked." He got lost in her eyes while watching her.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5