The door is Wide open, and when you enter you see that there definitely was a struggle. The curtains on the window were torn down and one window was broken. The couch was turned over and the coffee table was smashed in half, as if someone fell on top and broke it. 

Down the hall, the Door to Jackie's room was left ajar. When you step inside you see her entire room has been trashed. The bedsheets were pulled off the bed and the drawers were yanked outs. Glass and pieces of debris were scattered across the carpets, That's when you see Jacqueline's boot, and you rush over.

Lying on the floor was an unconscious Jackie, blood surrounding her and a Piece of Metal driven straight through her wing scars.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°Dr.Jules Devorak is mine 

°{Star|Count}{3993}

"Now I know I'm too drunk  for this."-Julian

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

(Is this private, if not:

Paige rushed over to her. "You may hate me for this, buttt..." Paige trailed off, picking Jacqueline up, and out of the metal.

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

((It's a somewhat private thread. But feel free to post. Also, as soon as the metal is out of her wing scars, tpthe wound will start healing, but she'll still be unconscious since those scars are basically her Achilles heels.))

The gash in her back from where the metal rod was start to mend itself back together painfully slow. The blood, which was black like licorice, had already dried up and Jacqueline was still unconscious.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Got a Bellator around here, you're heavy when I try to carry you in Althracka form. Paige thought.

• Posted at:

POKE, BENGAL.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Skylight walked through the cabin with horror and when she saw Paige she rushed over to help."By all the gods, what do you think happened here?" She wondered.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Pounding feet were heard and Bellator burst in, shrieking in worry when he saw Jacqueline. “GET HER TO A DOCTOR, NOW!” he screeched.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

~Favorite OC: Peach~

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

"THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO DO! COME HELP US!!" Skylight shrieked back, panickin.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Jacqueline finally gained consciousness and Sat up. holding her head and groaning, she heard what Bellator said and shook her head. "No, don't. It'll heal quickly." She managed to say, blinking away the blurred vision.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Paige lifted out his wings, and changed into a Althracka. "She may be twice my size, but I can try carrying her." He suggested.

• Posted at:

Now the wound was partially healed, and you see Jackie start to gain consciousness. Finally, She gasps, able to breath again, Her eye's were still closed but she was breathing steadily.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Bellator rushed over to Jacqueline and put his hands on your shoulders. “C-calm down...”

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Jacquleine looked at Bellator, Paige and Skylight with a confused Expression. "Everything ...h-hurts." she mumbled, squinting at them.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Bellator gently embraced Jacqueline, wrapping his arms around her.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Jacqueline curled up in Bellator's warmth, muttering something about "The safe." You decided to look around her Trashed room and find and open trap door on the floor of her walk-in closet. You peer inside and see the aforementioned Safe, Sleek and black and left open for prying eyes. It was empty. Whatever was inside must have been stolen. 

It could have been Money, Jewels, Maps or....Something that might actually mean Death for the immortal Jacqueline.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Bellator glanced at the safe. “What was in there?” he mumbled.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

"Was it your feather thing, that if it gets destroyed you go to H***?" Paige asked, looking at it. "Maori told me that Dominic told her that you both have feather things. So, Bellator, you gotta hurry up on that proposal, she might die."

• Posted at:

Jacqueline nodded weakly at Paige's attempted Explanation. "Senshei took it..." She whispered quietly in a hoarse voice.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Bellator’s eyes widened in disbelief. He was silent for a moment and then growled, “I’ll kill her.”

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Jacqueline reached up and Grabbed Bellator's collar and shook her head. "No,...She has Dominic's Feather too..." She told him, the wound in her scars was almost completely healed but she was still weak.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Bellator didn’t care for Dominic and would kill him himself if he could, but Jacqueline seemed to care about him a tiny bit. He raised his eyebrow.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Skylight listened grimly and after a moment of deep thought, she stated gravely,"It's time that we plan another attack again the CDs. They're a problem that's only grown and hasn't seemed to recede much. The first battle had some success, but that has seemed to fade all too quickly. I'll help Bellator get back you and Dominic's feathers." Her eyes flickered to the mess around the house and her hands tightened on her knife handles.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"Senshei has something over Almost all of Mocking-Jay's and Hurricanes Servants. She's corrupted Vivienne, Stolen Our feathers, And I suspect has Damian possessed. Vivienne threatened Maori with Dominic's feather, Saying she'll burn it." Confessed Jacqueline, her voice gaining strength. "We're doomed. It's only a matter of time before she has something over Wave and Phoebe. MJ only has Xavier now. Even Hurricane has been re-corrupted."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Aria fell out of the ceiling. "Then we need to do something about it. We can't just go on a full-frontal attack, they'll probably just send Mockingjay's and Hurricane's servants as a shield. We need to be a bit sneakier. Do you think that if I pretended to be Corrupted they'd buy it?"

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

"Wave can barely sleep, he keeps having nightmares that wake him up. And he has ash and soot inside his lungs, he has to wear a chest brace, they definitely overpowered him." Paige said. "Maori is going to murder Senshei. I'm fine. Darius is being affected by his curse. Splitter is fine, and Exclouct is fine. Phoebe is busy planning a wedding and trying to get Wave to sleep." Paige thought for a moment. "Phoebe met this shapeshifter named Amber, Sieve is fine, Karen is fine. We still have a huge chance on Hurricane's side, but the demigods of the future are unable to sleep, Exclouct is a demigod of the past, so she's perfect. Tyra whipped the bravery out of Maori and broke Maori's leg." Paige caught his breath. "We might have someone on the inside, it depends on what Darius does, listen to us, or threaten us for the safety of Vivienne." Paige gripped the wall. "And, no. We need to think like they do, as in, be a little smarter than trust random people, we have Splitter, and he trusts literally almost no one!!" 

• Posted at:

Skylight listened carefully and she replied,"They'd probably see right through the tricks and call out the faker. And as for Xavier, I know Mom would probably go ballistic if something were to happen to him. I have a itching worry that the CDs will start using other things as leverage against the deities, like preying on their kids or helpers, and really affecting us mentally and emotionally. With Wind Weaver and Damian probably poessessed, I'm not sure who to trust anymore." She sighed and looked at a wall.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

"It's only a matter of time before the CD's discover something that may be the end of a lot of people we care about." she said Ominously, Her angel of death Vision was kicking in, She saw death for a lot of people.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Skylight cocked her head to one side and asked,"Who's deaths do you see? And do any deities somehow die?"

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize