Velocity appears to have a different appearance. Shes grown much taller, and shes dyed her hair. Her hair, usually being red and brown, is now lilac and brown, her eyes are a vibrant multicoloured way of lilac and yellow, as-well as her fingernails. She seems angry, as she is avoiding eye contact with Tyson, whom is smiling, not even bothered by the fact his sister is mad at him for doing this to her.

"I hate you." Velocity hissed to her brother.

"Quit lying, you adore me." He playfully nudged his sister, who grunted and turned her head again.

Next to the duo is a unfamiliar person, she does not have the school attire. Instead, shes wearing the 16's, 60's? Plague doctor attire. Though she has a scarf, and her face is covered by a artifical white crow-like mask. She has a belt, which a scalpel is tied to. Shes wearing long black gloves and a brown shirt and skirt, long black stockings and boots, a hood over her head, too. You can barely make out warm hazel eyes under the mask. [lol shes not a offical character i just wanted to get her in here, shes gonna be a offical character, thats if i can get enough time to make a form.]

The girl seemed confident, and she turned to Velocity, she had dark-purple strands of hair coming from her mask.

"I think you look rather nice." The girl said, her voice was monotonous, but at the same time; velvety, velour and smooth, soft. Music to the ears. But it also had that eerie, secretive chill to it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| icicle ||

+rep angry reptile mother

on a hiatus thankfully :) so im not fully quitting, yaya!

''does burger king foot lettuce classify as a scp keter?"

"no apollyon. fool."

friendos: starry/riri, and caribou.

sneeze

notice me pls

• Posted at:

|| icicle ||

"no apollyon. fool."

"You guys are back," Cass observed. They were gone...? She searched her mind for any notice of when they had left. "Who's that?"

• Posted at:

*~Luna~*

Joined March 7 2015

PROUD!

-Bisexual-

Wiccan

Our opinions are not equal when your opinion does not respect my existence.

Zenith walked by, his usual sneer upon his face. Once he saw Velocity, his expression turned slightly less vicious as he walked over. 

"I was worried about you," he said with a sigh. "Are you okay, Velocity?"

• Posted at:

Riri ※

{joined 2/20/18} {Stars: 6,662}

I must be dreaming 'cause I don't believe in ghosts 

{Obscure Music Fan} {Kind of Obnoxious?}

hey hey hey who wants some angst

~ perpetual exhaustion whoo ~

!!!! CLIMATE CHANGE !!!!

Velocity frowned. She looked at Cass, "Yeah. We are. And whos that? Thats-" She was cut off.

"Carolyn. I'm Carolyn." The plague-doctor girl smiled under her mask.

Velocity rolled her eyes. "Thanks." She snickered, and gently hit Zeniths arm. "And I'm most certainly not okay! Look at what Tyson did to me!" Velocity winced, pointing to her bubbly brother.

"You look nice, V! Your such a baby." Tyson giggled, and Velocity shot him a venemous look that shut him up.

• Posted at:

|| icicle ||

"no apollyon. fool."