There’s a moment of discovery in every dragonet’s history -- Glory discovering her magical death spit, Clay realizing fire doesn’t hurt him the way it does his friends, a certain young animus discovering what those powers can do…

No matter how large or small the power, there’s something exciting about learning how to use it, isn’t there? Pick a dragonet -- canon or fanon -- and write about the time they discovered a power or special skill.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF:The dragonets check out your books /322161

Spirit Animals reread! /322159

Shadow House: Larkspur House movie /321206

Goosebumps: What would your parents say... /319260

I Survived facts!/322160

not a story but...I really want to fully see Albatross learning of his powers from his point of view.

• Posted at:

:・゚☆✧ marx :・゚☆✧

✧ eternal glitter overlord

✧ forum xurkitree and novakid

✧ arcane | seawing | riverclan

✧ bogsneaks? perfect.

Second!

• Posted at:

Nova  

Do you remember me by my name? Or by my words?  

*Explodes with the power of a million stars*  

Insanely unnatural  

Weird to the bone  

The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you  

...The Moon made me do it!

Third! Ooh, I am totally writing about Clearsight...

• Posted at:

Hey there! Call me Inkblot .

I have a demon dog named Angel and a skinny cat named Noodle.

(who by the way hate each other)

Confirmed Ravenpuff!

#SupportPeri

Hooray for MudWings!

Fancy nickname font done by Hurricane

4th! I think, and awesome!!!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-GirlFriend of Loki Laufeyson

-Furry

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

Ummmmm,

I looove it when Darkstalker discovers he is an animus, it was so nice enchanting that little scavenger doll.

• Posted at:

Hi!!!!!!

I am with the talons of peace, also,

I am in the UDM class, also,

I am a special, also,

Invisible Ink

I am your Father

eBookmark!

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

My messed up Homethread!

/317802

Colors tell you everything

And I'm the color gray

Hm, Im not sure this is the 'right' thing to write, but...

Maybe when Sunny realizes shes half Nightwing and half Sandiwng?

• Posted at:

Sunny-"Lets call it Magical Death Spit!"

Glory- "WE ARE NOT CALLING IT MAGICAL DEATH SPIT." 

Me- Cracks me up, every time. XD

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

When Starflight finally new about his father and how him and Starflight are like each other :)

• Posted at:

I'm NightSeeker!

I'm Queen of the Nightwings,

an Animus,

Nightwing/Rainwing mix

Peril Clay

Sunny x Starflight

Ocean x Aqua

Nightseeker x Nightwings

Glory x Deathbringer

When your down, look up at the stars, and things will come true ~ Nightseeker

Maybe when(/if) Peacemaker does find out who he was.

That'd be interesting. 

• Posted at:

~> SonFlight  or Skylin<~

PanShe\HerBackup

why let your dreams die? They were meant to fly.

Current Aesthetic: a pile of levitating salt. 

ChristianLgbtqia+

When Moon finds out that she has powers :)

• Posted at:

CRYSTAL 

/318942

Fan of                 Ships     

WoF                    Claril

W                       Ripami   

LH                       Glorybringer

WeA                     

SA      #Canada

#RCatholic

#Homeschool

This definitely isn't actually how Chameleon actually found the scroll, but it's been left open so. I hope I stayed with Chameleon's personality. And yes Chameleon isn't a dragonet, but still it's a discovery of power.

Chameleon flew from the rain forest as fast as he could. They banished me, made fun of me! Because I was different! He steeled himself, he wouldn't show any sadness for being left out. He'd be fine on his own. He growled. I bet the other tribes probably aren't like this! Leaving their dragonets unknown, picking on someone because they're different! If I get the chance I'll destroy them all! He changed his flight path so he was headed for the deasert, he'd never seen one, he wasn't even sure if he'd heard of one. But he felt called there, so he went.

"When the other rainwings discover this place they'll love it." Chameleon growled, "They'd come here for sun time every day." He laughed at the thought, "And then they'd probably get themselves killed, that would be nice." He'd been living on the shore of the sand kingdom for a while now, simply surviving. An inner part of him wanted more though, he wanted power. And of course gold. Ever since he learned of it he'd wanted it, but he'd found none. He continued his search along the shore, finding nothing, until something caught his eye. Threatening to be claimed by the water there was a large container. Chameleon knew it had to contain something of power, so he leaped towards it claws out stretched.

The container swirled into the sea and Chameleon felt like it was laughing at him as he smacked into the ground. He roared at the stupid thing, he was tired of laughter. He wouldn't let this thing beat him! And with that he plunged into the icy depths.

Chameleon flew for the home he had constructed near the mountains, he had finally learned to read and write. Although he was sure that the tutor he hadn't paid was coming after him he wasn't scared, he knew everything would be okay. He landed on the front porch of his house, barging in. He grabbed the scroll and began to read as fast as he could. This belonged to an Animus! As Chameleon figured it out he began to write. He created a shape. Nobody would ever suspect a nightwing, they'd just be terrified. As he slipped on the necklace he watched as his body transformed. I love this, and I'll keep doing this for as long as I can!"

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

what If an IceWing and a SkyWing had twins, one was a fire breathing IceWing the other was a frost breathing SkyWing!

• Posted at:

I am a proud W.E.I.R.D. Cat!

Way way way to great

Even better than cupcakes! 

Is super awesome

Rat, cat, dog, candy, mythical creature lover

Do or do not, there is no try. -Yoda

Oooh Hawk, that was really cool!

Everyone else, those are great ideas! Please write them!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I Survived facts!/322160

I made up new dragons storm,prophecy,disaster,destiny,hope all Kent to save Pyhharia

• Posted at:

cool cat

meow people

I'm sleeping go away

Naps+cats=fun times

ahead

IMA baker!

Cupcakes anyone

Wanna be friends

Five more minutes to sleep please people

Ohohohohohohoooooo..... so many options..... 

IMMA GO MY OC WHEN HE FINDS OUT HE"S GOTTA A MAGIC MAGIC THING

• Posted at:

I'm Jade!

Barry Allen is my Spirit Animal

Daughter of Loki

Gryffinslytherpuff!

The Greatest Showman is my LIFE

Peril reacting to her firescales, and wondering how her future will turn out.

- Neptune

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

Without Rainclouds, Nothing Grows

#SaveTheSAMB

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls"

ғree тo aѕĸ aвoυт мy мιrror-тoυcн ѕyneѕтнeѕιa

#DoubleMBVigilante

Adding to that, I wonder how she processed it in the first place.... I can tell a fanfiction by me is coming along! 

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

#SaveTheSAMB

#DoubleMBVigilante

Hmm. Bookmark. I might try it out. My writing skills are horrible though XD

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum Wolf-Dragon Hybrid

*{DayWolf}*

Islaclaw

✼Greencloak

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad✯

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

*checks thread, sees more great ideas, waits anxiously*

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I Survived facts!/322160

Update: I've started writing about Peril, and will probably post it here by tomorrow.

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

#SaveTheSAMB

#DoubleMBVigilante

Not really a story, but I’ll write it anyway! I love it when Turtle discovers he’s an animus. I’d love to hear more of that story!

• Posted at:

Call me, Typhoon the SeaWing!

#Qinterwatcher

#Glorybringer

#Ripnami

#Turtlejou

#Sunnyflight

#Smorn

I'm a proud Hufflepuff!

Keep Calm And Do Gymnastics!

#Homeschooled

Ok guys, it's official! My Peril starter is only three short paragraphs, and most likely this would never have happened, but hope you enjoy! 

The young dragonet stared up at the looming shadow over her small, copper-scaled head. Tiny claw-shaped scorch marks littered the ground around the dragonet, who had steam rising from each shiny scale, her cobalt blue eyes sad and confused. "Why do I have to be different?" she whimpered quietly, pushing the black rocks in front of her aside. The large dragon in front of the dragonet, flared her large red-orange wings, and glanced down at her "Peril," she said, her voice deep and slithery, how the deepest ocean would sound if it had a voice. "You are this way, and it can't be changed. Many a dragon would adore to be in your position. No foe can conquer when your talons are over them" The dragonet flinched slightly, glancing down at her smouldering talons.

"You will be my champion" The dragon announced regally, her piercing yellow gaze fixed on Peril "and with you at my side, we can defeat anyone" Peril stared back into the yellow eyes, raising her head a little. "But then how can I become anyone's friend? No-one will like me" she said quietly, and the dragon before her swept a wing around Peril, just leaving two inches leeway between copper scales and orange, heat pulsing off the dragonet. "They don't need to like you. No-one else needs to like you, because you have me, Peril. They will fear you, and that is how it should be. Scarlet and Peril" Queen Scarlet showed her sharp teeth, her penetrating gaze lit by the moonlight. "Firescales is a gift, Peril. You being here is a gift. I can keep you safe, safe from yourself. So will you listen to me?"

The young dragonet fixed her blue eyes on her mother-figure, her small wings folded against her body, tucked in tightly. "Y-yes, my Queen" she stammered, raising her head high "I'll do my best as your champion!" Her voice came out higher than Peril had hoped, but it still seemed to have the same effect on Queen Scarlet. Peril bent down, and started gulping down the charcoal-black rocks, with Queen Scarlet smiling above her "Good, Peril. I knew I made the right choice"

Sorry for any errors, haven't read The Dragonet Prophecy for a long time. Thanks Sarah E. for the great story idea!

- Neptune

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

#SaveTheSAMB

#DoubleMBVigilante

I have two OCs (who are siblings) with powers. Ember has firescales and Rusty was a animus. They knew this... but this is when Ember figured out Rusty’s most secret spell.

Ember and Rusty sat, a little away from each other because there mother, falcon, said must never touch. Ember sighed. She got up. Ember decided to walk.  Then Ember accidentally tripped on Rusty’s tail. Ember excpected Rusty to burst into flames. But she didn’t. Ember breathed a small fire on her sister’s tail. “Yow! What was that for?!” Rusty cried, leaping up and trying to get the fire of her tail. “What?” Ember said, confused. “I cast a spell. It was ‘I enchant my scales to be immune to firescales.’” Ember looked directly at Rusty, and she couldn’t hide the relief the swept over her. “Let’s go tell mother!” Rusty said, and the two bounded away.

sad.

that was there history as dragonets.

but later they were chased out of there home because of there powers.

• Posted at:

Velociraptor 

formerly Black eye, Black eye, and Twig

i am a RainWing

female

My fravoite color is blue          

#FFT

flame, mid, iced, puddle, seaweed, fern, rusty, falcon, vine, apricot, twig, tropicalember, Prince Koi, hurricane

i dont know what number i am but mine is my fanon flame and i guess id better started

• Posted at:

hi my name is flame i am a fire dragon its my own tribe 

when in doubt blame Adidas as I'm wearing an adidas hoodie so in other words blame me

moonbli forever

mods pls let me thou  

rp thread /313691

fan fic /315933

i am  memester 

i am male and straight

OOooh Neptune, Velociraptor, I love both of these! Such different reactions to firescales, too...

Neptune, I hope you write more about Peril! And Velociraptor, clearly you've already thought a lot about these two OCs -- hope things end up okay for Ember and Rusty!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I Survived facts!/322160

Thank you! I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction about what would happen if both Peril and her brother Ember had survived.

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

#SaveTheSAMB

#DoubleMBVigilante

Writing another short story, this time about Starlight trying to hide the fact that he thought he couldn't read minds and tell the future

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

#SaveTheSAMB

#DoubleMBVigilante

((Oh.... Peak and Summit! Twins, Sky/IceWings, who compliment each other in every way...))

From the moment the twins hatched, they were magnificently unique. Summit had a SkyWing's curving horns, Peak an IceWing's stiff straight ones. Both of them were a mix of frosty blues and pastel reds. When they touched each other, steam rose between their scales.

They didn't have 'parents' but the traveling entertainers who had taken them in were nice. The necklaces around the twin's necks jangled, letting the adults know where they were.

That didn't help much when they were far from camp. Cornered. By a very angry SandWing. Peak strained his brain to remember why he was mad, but they hadn't done anything to him. Summit curled her tail around her leg, glaring up at the larger dragon unhappily.  

He yelled something at them, but Peak didn't listen. until a claw swiped down, snatching the chain from around his neck. When the dragon tried to claw him, he jumped back, the SandWing holding a scorched claw.

"What did you do you little freak?!"

He hissed, inhaling sharply. Peak knew that sound. Ghost Pepper made it before she spat her weak fire. As the dragon exhaled a wave of flame at him, Summit leaped forward, her necklace dropping to the ground. The fire vanished, steam coiling off her scales, which had taken a gleaming, glasslike appearance.  The dragon backed up, eyes wide, before he turned to run.

And failed, as Tangleweed loomed in front of him, the scrawny but tall MudWing scowling. Corona rushed around the pair of angry dragons, carefully lowering the necklaces back over the twin's heads.

"What happened?"

Peak whispered, but he got no answer as the IceWing scooped him up. Corona wasted no time rushing back to their camp, but Peak heard the angry shouting and hiss of fire behind them.

Cactusreader hadn't gotten angry with them. The NightWing SandWing hybrid had just sent them to bed (and with boring old Boxfish watching them) and gone to talk to Corona and a slightly scorched Tangleweed. After a while, the leader of their troop of traveling entertainers had walked in, his head high.

“Do you knwo what you did.”

The pair looked at each other, Peak’s blue eyes staring into Summit’s yellow ones.

“I have firescales.”

Peak said slowly, tilting his head.

“And I have icescales.”

Cactusreader nodded.

“And you have to learn how to use them.”

((Ingot, the fireborn animus prince... who's curse lead him to become a monster, and then a savior.))

Queen Amethyst was already a mother. She had two wonderful daughters, a son who had a young dragonet of his own, and two eggs hatching at this instant. The first dragonet broke it’s shell. A female. Her scarlet scales glinted like gems, talons curled like she was already fighting something.

“Scarlet. Come here dear.”

Her newest daughter opened her eyes, wobbling over to her mother’s waiting talons. Then the other egg crumbled into nothing. And sitting there, looking straight at her with shockingly blue eyes, was a dragonet, his spines and belly gray like iron. Smoke was already rolling off his scales.

“Oh bother.”

She muttered, and gestured at the guard in the corner. As he brought over a stone slab, Scarlet watched as her brother was scooped up and vanished out into the halls.

“Don’t even think about him dear. That monster is gone. He never existed.”

The Queen was wrong. The fireborn dragonet had existed and as he plunged through the air, he made a mental note that a) Mother's weren't very good and b) neither were sisters. He made a clumsy grab for a stone outcropping, his talons creating black streaks on its surface. Small specks started to melt, and he got an idea. If he formed this metal, put his fire into THAT, then Mother and Sister wouldn't know he survived. As the metal curved and bended around his talons, the smoke came off slower and slower. When the gauntlets were done, he let go. For the second time, he was falling. Right into the arms of someone who would care.

Divebomb had caught a nice big elk. It was the perfect dinner for his date with Aigle, and just as he was flying by a rather tall cliff, something landed on his back. Deciding he could pick the branch or rock off when he got home, Divebomb continued. The thing on his back clung on for dear life.

When Divebomb landed at the cavern that he and Aigle shared, the weight was still there. He sighed and placed the elk on a rocky slab.

“Dear? I think I have a branch stuck on my back, can you come get it?”

Aigle, in all his golden orange splendor, came out smiling.

“You always have branches and rocks suck on you. Are you sure you’re not part MudWing?”

Divebomb snorted and lowered his wings, and hearing a gasp, he tried to turn around to look.

“Am I hurt?”

“No.”

Aigle was cradling something in his talons. Walking over, Divebomb felt his heart go into his throat. Blinking up at him was a dagonet, gauntlets wrapped around it’s hands, and his belly and spines were iron gray. But the most startling thing were his eyes. Those eyes were blue, blue like fire, that wanted to burn up someone, or something that had made him plummet.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

I want to show how my OC that is supposed to be Whiteout and Thoughtful’s son, Foresight, was taught by Clearsight (who had stayed in the Night Kingdom and had dragonets with another NightWing like she had seen in a vision8 how to use his gift of prophecy and stuff.

• Posted at:

CalmMonkshoooGracplease!

Ripnami

Claril

Sunnyflight

Tamarmansi (my OC Prince Calamansi—Child of Glory and Deathbringerand Tamarin)

Glorybringer

I just got a giant stuffed dragon!!

@Turquoise, they were great!

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

#SaveTheSAMB

#DoubleMBVigilante

I'm gonna do when my OC Bubble discovers that she's an animus.

• Posted at:

NIGHTLIGHT

she|her|epic|

NERDThe goddess of screw it

i agree sky! That would be pretty funny. 

His dragonets will be like, "what's wrong daddy?' and he won't know how he can explain he was a previously murderous nightwing who is over a thousand years old, was an animus, and nearly destroyed all the icewings multiple times....

Ooh, there's a secret your father would hold that woudl shock you!

• Posted at:

Spirit of a Sandwing. 

Speed of a Skywing. 

Cunning of a Nightwing. 

Beauty of a Rainwing (like Glory since i am no pushover)

Swimming skills of a SeaWing

Strength of a MudWing

I am also Loyal, cunning, dangerous, a NightFury, a Sword,.

*le gasp*

I know that this dragon wasn't really magic but I need to write a fanfic about how Handsome got his name!

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

My messed up Homethread!

/317802

Colors tell you everything

And I'm the color gray

Turquoise, whoa!! These were so cool! More please!

And I'm seeing some more good ideas here... Keep writing, everyone!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I Survived facts!/322160

Freedom: How I got my powers by Freedom: Today's the day of the testing! I flashed at my friends  (in the forums). I climbed onto the sandy shore with my friends and saw a row of dragons, all SeaWings, with the queen in front of them, handing out coconuts. "All right," she said. "Today we are testing you to see if you are an animus. It's very simple. Just tell your coconut to hit me. If you are one and you don't ask nicely, it will hit me with complete precision even if I dodge. Now you will be first and we'll go around so you will end up being last." She pointed to me when she said "last". We went and by the time it was my turn, nobody turned out to be an animus. "Enchant this coconut to hit my queen lightly," I said, half-stuttering as I was scared. It slowly wriggled out of my talons and gently touched her, then rolled back to me. Everyone was speechless. "Whoa," I said, breaking the silence. "I am an animus." I felt a strange feeling that this will change my life completely...

THE END!!! 

For now...

HOW DID I DO THIS COMPLETELY ON MOBILE??!?!?!!

• Posted at:

««Freedom»»

KING OF LENNY FACES!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#Pokémon

#GeometryDash

#ImagineDragons U LUCKY

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"-Albert Einstein

#SAVETHESAMB

Uh my Oc Petrel is an animus here's how she found out

Petrel was sitting in her room, studying the scorching as usual. She didn't hear her older sister, Shearwater, came storming into their room until she huffily flopped onto her own bed. Petrel looked up, frowned, and sighed "What were you guys arguing about this time?" Shearwater regarded her for a short moment, than turned so her back was facing Petrel. "Nothing important" She grumbled. Petrel rolled her eyes, not really curious about what her mom and sister had been bickering about. It was a daily thing anyway, usually about some stupid thing like Shearwater being slightly late for dinner, or Mom constantly asking Shearwater to do simple chores. Petrel was rather content with being left out of these heated discussions. She turned back to her scroll, and continued to read. Only a few moments later, Delta, their mother, peeked her snout into the room. Petrel caught her eyes, and her mom smiled briefly, before turning to Shearwater, frowning, looking extremely confused as what to do next. Shearwater let out a little huffy moan, and turned back to the entrance of their room. "What now, mom" She snapped. Her mom squinted at sank Shearwater as if she was looking through her, than breezily replied with,"Nothing, Dearie" Delta sweeped.  out of the room with elegance Petrel rolled her eyes. Their mom acted like the queen herself, even when they lived in the poorest parts of the Sea kingdom. Petrel rolled up her scroll, slipped it onto a shelf, and sauntered over to Shearwater's bed. She grabbed her sister's wing, hauled her up, got a tail to the face, and lead her to the kitchen. Shearwater sat down at the far end of the dining table, and Petrel took a seat between her and her mother. The halibut Petrel had caught earlier layed in front of them, cut unevenly into three. She briskly grabbed the second largest, leaving her sister to grab the largest piece, and a moment later, her mom to grab the smallest. They ate in stiff silence. Petrel paused, twitched her tail, and stood up. She grabbed her plate and brought it to the river, brushing of the tiny bones left on it. She returned to her room, happy to be alone at last. She snatched her scroll, sat down on her hammock, and began to read again. Only minutes later Talons thudded on their door.She overheard her mother open the door, than a piercing scream follow. Petrel flung herself outside her room, and jumped on the small female guard who had her mother pinned. Petrel whammed her large tail into the guards head, hearing a loud crack. The guard was thrown into a wall, knocked out, when another, large male guard lunged for Petrel. Petrel turned around at her Mother's scream, and was greeted by raking claws along her neck. She snarled with fury leaping onto the guard's back. She bite down on his neck,wincing as her teeth met his hard scales. Her claws snagged on his gills, sending blood out of them. The guard bucked her off, faced her, and lunged for her sister instead. "Leave her alone!" Petrel Shrieked at the Guard. The guard stopped, whirled around, looking utterly bewildered. "Leave us to live in peace" Petrel snarled, suprised at the guard's obedience. Perhaps she had sounded demanding? The guard's eyes widened, and he stomped over to the other guard, lifted her up, and stepped out the door. Her mother was lying on the floor, blood pouring out of her neck. Petrel snarled with fury, hating the queen for sending two guards to a poor family's house, just because of their "Crossbreeding" (Their dad was a sandwing) She reached out for the healing cabinet, then realised with a flare of panic (At the disco) that the cabinet was totally empty. Think she hissed inwardly at herself. A bizzare idea crossed her mind but almost definately it woudn't work. She thought about  her mother, dying on the floor. She thought about the guard's response to her command. Something in her claws vibrated. This would work. She paused, and, with hearing her mother's gasping pain, thought Claws, heal my mother, so that she will be healthy, totally replenished from the suprise attack. She stopped, turned around, and put her claws on her mother. All the gashes dissapeared, erased like a mistake. Her mother gasped, than sat up. Shearwater stared in awe at Petrel. 

Uhh that stories a work in progress heh i don't really like the way I made shearwater a snippy older sister but yeah!

• Posted at:

Moonrise

She/Them/They

Wings Of Fire Fan

Warrior Cats Fan

Artist/Bookworm

Animal enthusiast 

also person who loves mugs 

"I Lost My Shoe"

"Hey there, sparkly teeth"

Seapool, Moonrise, so cool! Very different experiences of finding out you're an animus... One dragon prepared and wondering, one figuring it out in a crisis. Love them both!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

I Survived facts!/322160

Clownfish, Tremor and Kookabura are incoming! (and maybe Marble... who knows.)

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

1 ,