yikes fairy dog, can you image a dragon trained in the ways of either a skywing or icewing fighting skills, only to find a nasty suprise! yikes times 2! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Spirit of a Sandwing. 

Speed of a Skywing. 

Cunning of a Nightwing. 

Beauty of a Rainwing (like Glory since i am no pushover)

Swimming skills of a SeaWing

Strength of a MudWing

I am also Loyal, cunning, dangerous, a NightFury, a Sword,.

Not sure this is accurate, but this could be how Peril figured out she had firescales. 

The grumpy skywing dragonet heard a scratching noise and then a desperate squeal. Opening her eyes, she saw a hard substance covering her. Peril looked around in fright and found another male dragonet with her. He was clawing at the substance, casting frightened eyes everywhere, screaming a high pitched wail of pure torment. Peril growled and swatted him with her talon to make him stop. He just screamed louder. Peril scowled and went smack him again when she felt a terrific jolt and hit the ground.

That was when the hard covering was splintered with deadly cracks and shattered apart. Peril tumbled onto the ground, rubbing her head before gasping and watching as a huge pair of massive talons reached in to grab the male dragonet. Peril would've saved him, but she was not quick enough. The red talons grabbed her screaming, petrified brother and in one swift movement, dragged its claws across his throat. 

Peril stared in shock as a red, gooey substance poured out and the baby dragonet's eyes went white and he fell limp. "Well done." said a silky voice, "now guards, kill her please." 

Peril gave a cry of strangled anger, though she did not know why, as she heard a gasp of disbelief. Then those same talons filled her vision and grabbed her around the body. Cold wind whipped by for split seconds, but Peril was boiling, these were the talons that killed her brother, and she knew how she could punish them. She had the power. Angrily, Peril flared her wings, covering the talons with her own smoking wings. There was a sharp cry of agony before Peril felt herself falling, suspended between earth and sky, element and element, before she hit the ground with a thud. 

"careful! don't touch her!" the cruel voice shrieked, "she has TOO MUCH FIRE!!" Peril looked around at the swarming masses of red and orange bodies. But she could not stop herself from watching the red shape winging speedily its way across the sky. Without knowing it, Peril felt that those wings held a secret to her future that she would eventually find out. If only she was patient. 

• Posted at:

Spirit of a Sandwing. 

Speed of a Skywing. 

Cunning of a Nightwing. 

Strength of a MudWing

Turquoise, can't wait!!

tigerconfident, OOF, that is heartbreaking. Peril really has had tough breaks, hasn't she. I just want to make her firescales safe long enough to give her a hug.

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF:The dragonets check out your books /322161

Spirit Animals reread! /322159

Shadow House: Larkspur House movie /321206

Goosebumps: What would your parents say... /319260

I Survived facts!/322160

I'm just about to post a story about my OC Thunderchaser (Thunder) when he discovers that his mother has died. This affected him greatly, as he never knew who his father was. 

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

Without Rainclouds, Nothing Grows

#SaveTheSAMB

"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls"

ғree тo aѕĸ aвoυт мy мιrror-тoυcн ѕyneѕтнeѕιa

#DoubleMBVigilante

I made some edits to my OC a bit to make the story work. Hope you enjoy Thunder's story. I know it doesn't exactly fit this category, as this story starter seems more about discovering power, but this discovery changed Thunder's life drastically. Here it is:

The SkyWing arena was filled with swarms of red and orange dragons, cheering out as a old SeaWing and a scrawny IceWing battled it out. Talons hit scales in feeble blasts, before the IceWing roared, releasing it's icy breath onto the SeaWing. Thunder couldn't fathom the darkness that must have enfolded over the SeaWing's eyes as it crumpled to the ground, body encased in a shining layer of frost, sparkling in the sunlight. SkyWings leapt up, roaring with pure, unholy delight, the air currents disturbed as excited wings moved. Grimacing, Thunder moved out the crowd, his deep orange scales brushing against other dragons.

Taking to the skies, Thunder left his worries behind him, chasing the sun over the horizon, his wings taking him to the only other place that he could hide from Queen Scarlet's disgusting reign. The rainforest. Landing on the soft, moss-laden ground, Thunder closed his large wings, the gold ring around his horn glittering. Moving past the trees, Thunder shuddered as he felt some sort of creature move over his scales. The orange of his body stood out against the calming forest-green around him, until he reached the entrance. Ivy hung over the tunnel's opening, and the SkyWing pushed through it without a second glance.

Running his talons along the smooth walls, Thunder flared his wings slightly and glided along the tunnel, desperate to get to his destination. Bursting out through the other end of the tunnel, Thunder felt pure relief as soon as he saw the other NightWings flying around the volcano. Some dragons looked at him carefully, before they noticed the white dots on the undersides of his wings, similar to that of a NightWing, and the black line down both his side, the inky ebony of a NightWing's scales. He caught sight of Mountainmover, and moved to her side. Mountainmover had been a friend of his Mother's for a long time, and was the only dragon apart from family that Thunder could fully trust.

"Mountain, have you seen my mother?" Thunder questioned, folding in his wings against his sides "Voidseeker?" Mountain asked.
"Yep, that's my mother last time I checked"
"She's... She's with Greatness"

Thunder's mind clicked, being with Greatness couldn't mean anything good. Thunder immediately flared his wings and began his descent to the NightWing palace, his speed picking up thanks to his SkyWing father; the dragon who had given up on him as soon as he had hatched. Shaking the thoughts out of his head, he burst into Greatness's chamber, in time to see the unmoving shape of Voidseeker.

The breath caught in his throat, and Thunder's amber eyes narrowed at Greatness "Did you... Did you k-kill Voidseeker?" He said, his voice coming out higher than he wanted "Of course not. She killed herself, Thunderchaser. She couldn't stand knowing that you were her son"
Thunder felt his insides freeze, as everything clicked into place. That's why Mountainmover had been hesitant. Folding his wings, Thunder stared at his talons, lowering his head down. Mother didn't like me? Maybe she doesn't like hybrids? But she loved Inferno, she loved my father... Thunder felt his heart shatter into pieces, as the weight of his life pressed down on him, pushing him further down into the hole in his heart where his mother had once belonged.

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

#SaveTheSAMB

#DoubleMBVigilante

((Clownfish has a lot to hide... not just his power... but being the only grandson of Queen Coral doesn't make him liked much.))

From the very beginning, Clownfish was remarkably good at hiding. His odd striped appearance aided in that, breaking up his indigo silhouette so that Shark or Moray couldn't see him through the winding tangles of seaweed that surrounded his secret hideout. The little cavern was covered in bits and bobs, scrolls he'd gotten from his uncles, a preserved wood and pearl amulet that his mother had left him before she died, a conch shell and a dried out sea urchin. 

'Three more days until the Talons of Power ceramony. Three more days until I know if Grandmother will treat me like Anenome.'

He shivered. The idea of being kept on a leash, never able to swim around the reefs and splash with his youngest uncles, it was nerve shattering. 

But he went anyway, sitting there with a forlorn expression as Whirlpool handed out coconuts. Clownfish stared down at his, the green fruit blankly looking back. 

'Do not do anything. Please, don't do anything. In fact, if I tell you to do naything, just... uh... break. That's not magic.I'm not magic.'

"Clownfish."

A voice called out. Everyone was looking at him. For a moment, Clownfish looked over the dragons, searching for his father. But the prince wasn't there. He sighed, used to the feeling of abandonment.

"Uh... coconut. Fly up and hover there."

The coconut dropped from his talons, and despite landing softly on the sand, broke clearly in half, spilling milk over the beach. 

'No... no way.'

Clownfish tried to hold his wings still, watching Whirlpool inspect the fruit with a glaring eye pointed towards him. 

"He must have punctured it with atalon. Nothing odd."

The sigh was of releif. Most of the others must have thought it was because he wasn't magical. But Clownfish was sighing because he was safe.

When he got back to his hideout, he fished out his mother's amulet, holding it in his talons. The dark pearl in the center looked up at him, almost like it was his mother's dark green eye looking out at him. But Porpoise was dead, she had been for almost two years. 

"I enchant this amulet to protect the soul of Clownfish of the SeaWIngs, to never allow him to lose his soul and keep his soul safe from other animi."

He said firmly, and for a moment, the pearl gleamed a slight blue, and he draped the amulet over his neck. 

"It's my seceret. Now and forever, nobody will know."

((I decided to write Scarab instead of Tremor because Tremor is... really hard to write.)

Scarab lived up to his name. Gleaming green scales dotted his wings and tail, his eyes shone like stars, dark blue laced into black. Nobody thought him different, he was simply an oddity. Five hundred years ago, that would have meant Burn's Weirdling tower, but now hybrids and albinos and dragons with extra claws were safe under Queen Sunbeam's rule. If anything, the Golden Queen took great pride in her kingdom's variety, even in her own daughter, Lavasand, who's black scales were a sight to behold. 

"I'm just saying, it's not like we're watching them tear eachother's throats out like back then Tarantula. The RainWing's system of inheritance is so much better." 

The Rain/Sand hybrid looked at Scarab suspicously, as is he didn't entirely believe that. The golden and black shapes in the arena far below were locked in a match of claws and dice, and it looked like Lavasand was winning. Suddenly, the princess leaped up, cheering victoriously, waving at her friends with a wide smile on her face as Queen... or Former Queen Sunbeam sat back, sighing but smiling. Scarab and Tarantula leaped down, landing beside their freind as she hopped from foot to foot, smiling broadly.

(I have to go but I will finish these up!)

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Thanks Sarah. Continue being so happy, it really excites people and sees the good in them. Good job, continue the great work! ON top of that, i'm also going to write a story on when Coral hatches Anemone. 

• Posted at:

Spirit of a Sandwing. 

Speed of a Skywing. 

Cunning of a Nightwing. 

Strength of a MudWing

My sand/night hybrids origins have been written. Behold!

The first time DuneListener's sister tried to kill him he was 2 years old, and it was on his parent's orders. Well she was his step sister, Dust wasn't really his father. His mom Cacti watched with distaste, "Is that the best you can do! Kill him!"

Growing up as a hybrid in the scorpion den was okay for most, but being part nightwing made it infinitely harder. He wondered about his true father and why his dad hadn’t taken him. Why would he leave him with Cacti? His sister snapped at him, "Hey blood eyes! wake up!" She swung a claw at him striking his chest.

“Don’t call me that.” He growled struggling to his feet.

“Oh sorry, would you prefer one of the other nicknames? Red tears? Maroon face? Cry-baby-death-stare?” She laughed at him. She was making fun of the dark red patterns of scales near his eyes. They looked exactly like tears. According to the scrolls he’d read they meant mind reading, but throughout his life he never could read minds. And they were supposed to be silver! The rest of his scales were weird also, like one of those black lizards with yellow diamonds on the back. He did have a barbed tail though. His talons ached and he grunted with the pain.

“Looks like your son doesn’t have any nerves.” Dust commented with infinite disappointment.

“He gets that from his father.” Cacti said with a growl, “His cowardness and compassion too.”

DuneListner’s heart fell. Even his mom didn’t love him. And than a fiery cannon shot his heart back up, now filled with anger! Filled with a new anger he lunged and stabbed his sister, just a tiny prick but it was enough for a normal sandwing. Only he wasn’t normal.

Pathetic wretch! A thought snapped in his head as he stumbled back, Not even any venom in his tail! He’ll always lose to me! There was a stumble in the thoughts like, like, like a fear of losing. How? Are these! Her thoughts? DuneListner’s mind went reeling, and he blacked out.

(I may write more)

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

This may not be accurate, but here is my version of the story of Coral hatching Anemone. 

Coral felt the bubbles begin around her, moving gently around her wings, signalling time to wake up. Coral Snarled gently and tented her wing around the beautiful blue egg underneath it. Without knowing it, She flashed her aquatic, Don't worry my little Anemone, I'm here for you. Your mother is here and she won't let anything happen to you like what happened to Gi- Coral got up abruptly, shaking her head, dashing the thought from the brain. She would not think of that, she would NOT think about it.

Eventually she got up, rubbing her talons over her sandy, gritty eyes, and looked around. The hatchery looked like normal. Bubbles rising from vents in the ground which also released hot water. No sharks, no blood and no sign of any danger, her child was safe for another day, so long as she stayed with her. Then there was the statue of Orca. Coral smiled a watery smile of pride, fear and sadness. Her daughter Orca had been proud, strong and confident, sure she could defeat her mother if she wanted to. Coral shivered as she realised how close and beautiful daughter had come. But her last words puzzled her. She had said, “I’ve done this all wrong haven’t it? You should thank me mother, because of me you’re going to rule forever…”

Coral looked around again and scowled ever so slightly as her eyes rested on the newest batches of Seawing Princes. It wasn’t like she didn’t like them, but after watching every Prince ever hatched grow up happy, healthy, mischievous and playful, was like an extra knife in the heart. But not this time. Coral told herself and her baby so fiercely it almost surprised her. My husband did NOT die for nothing. My baby is mine, and she will stay that way! Coral hissed to no one in particular in aquatic. That was when she felt the movement beneath her tented wing and tail.

Quickly, she whirled around, her massive tail stirring the water. The egg was shaking, THE EGG WAS SHAKING!!! Coral gave a strangled cry of triumph, beauty and pride as a talon appeared through the egg-shell covering, then another. Soon, a beautiful white-pink-grey dragonet had struggled out of the egg with a very smug face on. She would’ve looked like any other Seawing to a dragon of another tribe, but to Coral the dragonet was triumph. She was a symbol of beauty, Strength, pride, triumph, determination and will. Coral felt all of this surging through her scales as she picked up her baby… her daughter.

Then she lifted her head to the roof of the hatchery and roared out her triumph. Peace, sadness, sorry, new life and all of her other emotions came out in a flood of noise, swelling until it hit the ears of the guards outside.

They came rushing in, tails lashing, snouts narrowed and their aquatic flashing nervously. Coral looked at them, tears running down her face as she revealed her dragonet. The guards stared at the baby with ecstatic faces, for their kingdom now had an heir.

Coral barely noticed, flying as fast and triumphant as she could through her kingdom, her dragonet held high above her head, a small seawing prince watching with an odd expression. If she had looked, Coral would’ve seen that his expression held one of sorrow, despair and resolve. Resolve that Coral had only seen and felt on her face, and in her own emotions.

But she did not notice, and was unaware that that particular dragonet would save her daughter many times over in the years to come.

• Posted at:

Spirit of a Sandwing. 

Speed of a Skywing. 

Cunning of a Nightwing. 

Strength of a MudWing

((I decided to write Scarab instead of Tremor because Tremor is... really hard to write.)

Scarab lived up to his name. Gleaming green scales dotted his wings and tail, his eyes shone like stars, dark blue laced into black. Nobody thought him different, he was simply an oddity. Five hundred years ago, that would have meant Burn's Weirdling tower, but now hybrids and albinos and dragons with extra claws were safe under Queen Sunbeam's rule. If anything, the Golden Queen took great pride in her kingdom's variety, even in her own daughter, Lavadust, who's black scales were a sight to behold. 

"I'm just saying, it's not like we're watching them tear eachother's throats out like back then Tarantula. The RainWing's system of inheritance is so much better." 

The Rain/Sand hybrid looked at Scarab suspicously, as is he didn't entirely believe that. The golden and black shapes in the arena far below were locked in a match of claws and dice, and it looked like Lavadust was winning. Suddenly, the princess leaped up, cheering victoriously, waving at her friends with a wide smile on her face as Queen... or Former Queen Sunbeam sat back, sighing but smiling. Scarab and Tarantula leaped down, landing beside their friend as she hopped from foot to foot, smiling broadly. 

For weeks after Lavadust had become Queen, Scarab felt a strange feeling in his chest. He hadn't thought much about it, until something strange turned up. Two of the guards brought in a dead dragon, a SandWing, with purple scales trailing down his legs ad face like winding vines of ivy. 

"He looks kinda like you, Scarab."

Tarantula said, pointing to the small divet in the horn on the dragon's nose. The same as Scarab. 

"Well, he's not my dad. I watched him die, remember? In the sandstorm?"

The hybrid when silent, looking over at his own mother, the RainWing speaking in curt tones to one of the guards. Lavadust appeared in the doorway, and the dragons bowed deeply, stepped to the side to allow her to come forward.

"Has anyone found his family?"

"Not yet your highness."

The queen sighed, looking over at Scarab.

"Keep looking."

It happened with only Lavadust, tarantula and the dragon's sister in the room.

"His name was Grapevine. I... I'm Aloe."

She had her eyes locked on Scarab. Constantly. He shivred.

"Well, we will continue trying to find why he died, and so close to the palace... we pro..."

A surge of cool energy had flown up Scarab's scales, and he had frozen in place, along with the others, as his scales almost flipped over, turning to white, sharpened edges, his talons becoming serrated and sharp. He swung his tail around, the green spots standing bright against pure white, the whiplike tip swinging. IceWing tail, IceWing scales.

"HOLY BEETLES AND BOULDERS."

Tarantula crowed, and Lavadust gawped, staring at him in astonishment. Aloe looked suprised, but not nearly as much as the others.

"You just... how did you do that?"

"I DON'T KNOW! WHAT IF IT'S AN ENCHANTMENT?!"

He scratched at his arm but the scales stayed the same.

"Calm down. Focus on the desert and the Sand Kingdom."

Aloe's voice was calm, and he stopped clawing at himself and tried that. He thought of the sands and the cacti and the lizards. His scales went warm again, then hot. When Scarab looked down, his claws were tan again, and normal as ever.

"How did you know that?"

Lavadust questioned, looking at Aloe with a skeptical glare. The smaller SandWing lifted her wings to reveal twisting blue-green shapes, like an aloe plant.

"Becuse I'm like him."

"I didn't come here knowing you were Firebird's son. We all thought that she and her family died in the sadnstorm."

Aloe walked along with Scarab in a long deserted part of the stronghold, the place where Burn, the Bloody Heir, had kept her collection. Most dragons avoided t, so they had privacy here. 

"Firebird? My mother?"

"She had this power too. You're father was a normal dragon, who she met after the death of her father. Grapevine and I thought we were the last of the SandWing ShapeWings..."

She looked over at him, her scales flipping like his had to reveal a rainWing, her amber eyes gleaming in the low light. A slab of obsidian had appeared in her claw, and she tapped it, making a map of Pyhrria appear on the screen, multicolored dots scattered across it's surface, barring the Ice Kingdom.

"But you're still alive."

((I already have Kookabura written, and I'll probably do another ShapeWing one... so...))

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

neptune and Hawk, noooooo. : ( Both of these are so sad. 

Turquoise, whoa! These are cool (and I love your OCs' names!)

tigerconfident, ooh, nice Coral POV!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF:The dragonets check out your books /322161

Spirit Animals reread! /322159

Shadow House: Larkspur House movie /321206

Goosebumps: What would your parents say... /319260

I Survived facts!/322160

Hey sarah, what would you like me to write a story about? I'd love to know please!

• Posted at:

Spirit of a Sandwing. 

Speed of a Skywing. 

Cunning of a Nightwing. 

Strength of a MudWing

Until then, here is a story about a dragon that i am, Her name is Shadow, 

Shadow was a rainwing icewing hybrid. She had a silver ruff that shimmered in the sun like Diamonds strewn across silver silk. She had deadly icewing spikes rattling down her back and sharp, serrated claws that could tear scales off a dragon as easily as breathing. She looked like a rainwing, in everything else though, and could change all of her scales, except her ruff, which was permanently silver. 

One day, Shadow was wandering around the trees of the rainwing kingdom when she came across a tunnel. "I wonder which tunnel this is?" Shadow hissed, lowering her elegant muzzle, her tail lashing. She could smell sand....and freedom. Something she could not experience in the rainforest. Her spines and claws caught on everything, and she was almost too beautiful for some of the other female rainwings to like her. 

Shadow looked back, and then snarled. She crawled through the tunnel and then was hit with the most delightful wind. It was gritty, sandy, tasted like dragon sweat, felt like freedom. Shadow just stared around her in shock. She was in the sandwing kingdom. Without meaning to, Shadow's scales went vibrant swirls of pink, yellow and gold. Suddenly, she leaped into the air, as silent as death. She whirled around, letting her ruff shine like a lighthouse in thousands of directions, her Icewings spikes catching the light and redirecting it like thousands of crystal shards attached to her back and tail. 

That was when she saw it. A net, sailing straight for her. Shadow threw up her wings, halting her swooping flight abruptly, and beat them powerfully. She soared above the net, gasping in shock and feeling anger surge through her. She swung her head around, flaring her ruff and spikes, snarling lividly. Several Sandwings were below her, with a net-shooting catapult. She saw one of the Sandwings talk to another dragon, shrouded in the shade cast from the catapult, and then release the net. 

Shadow snarled and dove for the massive piece of rope, twisting in an elaborate dive that allowed her to slip around it. She flung up her tail, and spikes went shooting down to the Sandwings. Several dove for cover, but one shot a blast of fire as Shadow swooped past. Shadow felt the agony hit the base of her tail and she screamed in pain, twisting her wings so that they beat the fire in the other direction with wind. 

The other dragon stepped out of the shadows, and Shadow realized it was.....a nightwing!!

What do they want with me!? Shadow thought angrily to herself as she set herself up for another dive. She flung her spikes and this time, frostbreath shot out of her mouth. The catapult was pulling back and when the frostbreath hit it, it gave a great groan and the timbers snapped. Shadow uprighted herself and hovered above the retreating Sandwings, crowing with victory. That was when she noticed two things at once. 

The nightwing was still there. And when the catapult had snapped, it had released one last net. Shadow gave a shriek of anger as the net wrapped around her wings, trapping them beside her body, sending her into the sandy ground, her heavy body leaving ditches in the ground.  She roared with fury and reared up, lashing her tail angrily. THe Sand wings swarmed forward, slamming a heavy iron cylinder around her tail, so that her icewing spikes would not slice through the net. Shadow roared again, as one of the sandwings reached forward with a heavy iron muzzle like that for sandwings. She waited, then lashed out with her serrated claws, ripping jagged slices down his wings. He gave a high pitched scream of pain, and Shadow was momentarily distracted. 

That was when the Nightwing leapt forward, slamming the muzzle down on her snout, and leaping back rapidly. Shadow snarled and roared as best she could, scraping her claws across the muzzle. But it was no good, she was well and truly caught. Silently, she laid her head down, watching with burning eyes the sandwings and nightwing who had somehow known she was coming and had caught her. 

Shadow's ears were strained to the max when the sandwing turned around. Rapidly, the nigthwing knelt down, "Stay tight beautiful." he hissed and Shadow snarled and sliced at him, "Our plans for you are incredibly interesting. 

• Posted at:

Spirit of a Sandwing. 

Speed of a Skywing. 

Cunning of a Nightwing. 

Strength of a MudWing

Guys, I've wrote two stories for this. Peril's and my OC Thunder's. Now tell me who you want me to write about and about what!

• Posted at:

~<nєptunє>~

TᗯIᑎ ᔕIᔕTEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᑎ

#SaveTheSAMB

#DoubleMBVigilante

, 2