Welcome to the Land of Perpetually Raining Storm Clouds™. Thanks for stopping by. I'll probably just write rants in here and sometimes stories or little updates on my life. There's probably gonna be a good amount of fangirling here as well as crying for random reasons. If you like Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers, or Be More Chill then you'll probably like this place.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|||ɖ օ ա ռ ք օ ʊ ʀ||| քǟռɢɛռɖɛʀ|ֆɦɛ/ɦɛʀ|քǟռֆɛӼʊǟʟ #աɨռȶɛʀաǟȶƈɦɛʀ #զɨռȶɛʀ #ȶʀɛɛɮʀօֆ #ɮօʏʄ ʀɨɛռɖֆ (°°

So I was in my school play yesterday. It stank so badly. I mean, I did well, but the play was trash.

• Posted at:

|||ɖ օ ա ռ ք օ ʊ ʀ||| քǟռɢɛռɖɛʀ|ֆɦɛ/ɦɛʀ|քǟռֆɛӼʊǟʟ #աɨռȶɛʀաǟȶƈɦɛʀ #զɨռȶɛʀ #ȶʀɛɛɮʀօֆ #ɮօʏʄ ʀɨɛռɖֆ (°°

Huh. I just did my school play on Thursday, and it wasn't that bad, except that the mikes kept on making feedback. I acted as comic relief.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

Are you black?

Are you white? 

Aren't we all the same inside?

#silvernet

cricket's my child, don't judge

Um, so my music teacher (who I hate) is holding chorus practices 2 times a week now, and on Mondays he's gonna teach us Dear Evan Hansen songs. And the first one he's doing is Sincerely, Me. 

WHY

OUT OF ALL THE SONGS ON THE SOUNDTRACK TO START WITH, HE PICKED SINCERELY, ME

Actually that makes sense. Out of context, it's the most cheerful song in the musical. He's slowly lowering us into the pit of despair and emotions that is Dear Evan Hansen. Unfortunately that most likely means we'll be doing If I Could Tell Her next, and then Only Us, neither of which I'm a huge fan of. Then we'll most likely do Does Anybody Have A Map and I really hope he forgets about To Break In A Glove or whatever it's called because I hate that song. Then we get to the good stuff. I mean, Sincerely, Me is good stuff too, but Treebros just made it mildly depressing for me.

• Posted at:

That moment when you send a message to your crush and she just explodes with messages about how Lin-Manuel Miranda has shingles and has to stay away from his newborn child

Like...

Yeah it's sad but I wanted to have a conversation with you not cry in a corner listening to Michael in the Bathroom-

Oh wait I was already doing that.

• Posted at:

I drew Treebros and I'm sorta proud but now I'm gonna have to burn it before my parents see because *shoots confetti cannon* MY PARENTS ARE HOMOPHOBES! Yay... I honestly really hate my life. Why do I draw things that I would need to burn

I mean all that can come from it is me getting upset

• Posted at:

That moment when your dance teacher decides that you're going to be doing a dance to Found Tonight and you are not physically or mentally read so you have a mental breakdown in class while chanting "all is new, all is new"

• Posted at:

That moment when your dance teacher's friend's brother is the understudy for Evan and Connor in Dear Evan Hansen

• Posted at:

Hi!

I'm visiting homethreads!

I brought milk, cookies, and brownies!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "No act of kindess, no matter how small, is ever wasted." ~ Aesop

Endangered Species of the Week: Potosi Pupfish, Cryprinodon alvarezi

#EmergencySeaFish

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

YOUR AWESOME!!!!

• Posted at:

The Positivity-Bot!  

You're a diamond dear, they can't break you  

When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine!  

"Believe you can and you're halfway there"

The glass is all the way full! It's 50% water and 50% air!

~Cultivate Kindness~

ⓜⓘ

Guess who ruined their chances to get a solo singing Requiem in the chorus concert? Yep me! I hate myself

• Posted at:

testing

• Posted at:

Okay but does anyone else just really need a hug right now

• Posted at:

I need a hug

• Posted at:

✵Falcon✵

✵She/her

✵Proud Mormon

✵Hufflepuff

✵Thunderclan

✵Queen of Lightning

✵Tuba Team

✵Pineapple is my fren!

✵ Be uniquely you. Stand out. Shine. Be colorful!

alright then here have a hug *hands a hug*

• Posted at: