Intro:

1,000 years after JMA was founded, an evil SandWing called Dust plotted to wipe out the whole Night tribe. Fortunately, he was captured by Topaz, a SkyWing animus. As a reward, the NightWing queen decided that there should be a school for dragonets with special abilities, such as animuses, firescales, moonborns, and such (located at Claws of the Clouds mountains), named after Topaz. Topaz requested that her best friend, Monsoon the SeaWing, should be the headmaster.

Other than Dust, things have gone well. There are some NightWings who believe in the moonborn theory, but very few, and now there are a few moonborn wiNightWings. SkyWings have stopped dropping their firescales off of mountains. All the tribes now have animus magic, but there are only 7-10 animuses per tribe. A blood-red egg is hatched about one in a hundred dragons. The hybrid population is steady; not to many, but enough to be part of the academy. 

~~~

All your life, you have been bullied because of your ability; and rejected from other groups. All. Your. Life. Until the day the letter came. The day the letter that changed your whole life came:

Dear (Y/N),      

You are invited to join Topaz academy. This wonderful school was created and named in honor of Topaz, the SkyWing animus who saved the NightWings. You are allowed to bring a pet, as long as it isn't harmful to anyone. Enclosed is a ticket which you must present to school staff at your arrival. 

We understand that you are a little different to the rest of your tribe. But here, at Topaz academy, there will be dragons the same as you, who know what it's like to be rejected. You do not have to accept, but, after all you've been through, we think you'll want your spot here. 

Yours, 

Monsoon the SeaWing (headmaster)

Spots

Students:

6 & 7 yr. old animuses (Up to 4)- Moon Cave

-Cloudracer (Vixen)

8 & 9 yr. old animuses (Up to 4)- Sun Cave

-Saved for Moonflight

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Saved for Darkstalker

6 & 7 yr. old firescales (up to 2)- Night Cave

8 & 9 yr. old firescales (up to 2)- Sunrise Cave

6 & 7 yr. old hybrids (up to 6)- Dawn Cave 

8 & 9 yr. old hybrids (up to 6)- Dusk Cave 

Once moonborns (up to 5)- Light Cave 

Twice moonborns (up to 3)- Darkness Cave 

Thrice moonborns (up to 2)- Glow Cave 

6 & 7 yr. old fireproof MudWings (up to 3)- Shadow Cave 

8 & 9 yr. old fireproof MudWings (up to 3)- Sunshine Cave 

Double powers (Sunset Cave)

Hybrid + animus- 

Hybrid + firescales-

Moonborn  + hybrid-

Moonborn + animus- Invincibility (Vixen)

Teachers:

Headmaster- Monsoon (Open)

Librarian-

History- Saved for Darkstalker

Fighting- Saved for Darkstalker

Hunting- Saved for Darkstalker

Reading/writing-

Animus control-

Firescales control- Victory of the SkyWings (Vixen)

Moonborn control (must be thrice moonborn!)- Saved for Moonflight

Rules

- Don't be OP

- Don't PoV for other characters

- Up to 3 students and 2 teachers per person

- No really bad language. If your character is a bully, they can call another dragon stupid, or dumb, but not to the point where you call it a _ word

- No Mary Sues / Gary stues

- Saves last three weeks

- I control Topaz the SkyWing animus

- Ask me for permission to kill another character's dragon

- Dragonets must be 6-9

- Teachers must be 20 or older

- Siblings allowed

- You must PoV at least every three weeks. I'll give you 4 chances

- Limit of three tribes per hybrid

- I can unaccept/kick dragons from this RP

- I may change the rules at any time I like

- Up to 4 royals 

-A mix of different tribes (unless it's a moonborn cave), ages, and genders per cave

- If you have read all the rules and your character is a student, put Magical in your PoV color under other. If they're a teacher, put Topaz

- Enjoy!  

Forms

Student:

Name: 

Age (6-9):

Tribe(s):

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Background story: 

Pet*:

Fears*:

Crush*:

Cave and/or abilities:

Other:  

Teacher:

Name:
Age (Over 20):
Appearance:
Personality:

Why they were chosen to teach/Relationship to Topaz or NightWing queen:

Teaching Subject:
Other:   

(Any category with an asterisk is optional)

My forms

Name: Cloudracer (Cloud for short)

Age (6-9): 6

Tribe(s): Night

Appearance: Pitch-black with purple wing membrane and underside & silver scales scattered all over her underwings, with deep, knowing, violet eyes.

Personality: Smart, kind, and gentle. Loves reading, singing, drawing, and learning but hates romance and reading about romance.

Background story: Since she's the queen's granddaughter, Dust wanted to kill them most of all. Her brothers, Violencebringer and Rockhunter, (both older), teased her about her powers and she didn't have any friends.

Pet*: A scavenger called Holly

Fears*: Not being smart enough, another war happening

Crush*: Hmm... depends on what me & Moonflight decide to do... (anyone can still have a crush on her though)

Cave: Moon Cave

Other: Magical

Name: Invincibility 

Age (6-9): 7

Tribe(s): Night

Appearance: Dark gray with a lighter underside and slate-gray wing membrane. Almost no starscales. Vibrant, deep purple eyes. Very beautiful. 

Personality: Secretive and likes to be in her cave. She secretly enjoys the attention she gets, but acts otherwise. A very good actor. 

Background story: She does not come into the RP until later on. Nobody knows her background story.

Pet*: IDK right now...

Fears*: None, apparently

Crush*: Open (maybe a few dragons? Including at least one NightWing?)

Cave and/or abilities: Sunset cave, moonborn animus

Other: Magical, doesn't come into the RP until later

Name: Victory
Tribe: Sky:
Personality: A good teacher. Has a feeling that the students will be heading straight into danger. Well, more than just a feeling...

Why they were chosen to teach/Relationship to Topaz or NightWing queen: A firescales who can control her powers well. Also Topaz's sister

Teaching Subject: Firescales control
Other: Topaz

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Vixen~

Fanclans: OceanClan, TaigaClan

Fantribes: SunWings, ShadowWings, SpikeWings

PROUD SUPPORTER OF #WoF&Warriors4ever

Latest RP: Reunited: A warriors RP (313815)

WoF OC of the week: Lotus of the RainWings

(She/her)

Save Animus Control teacher and 8 year old firescale pls

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"An eye for an eye and the world goes blind."

@Topaz, saved

Students:

-Cloudracer (Vixen)

-Saved for Moonflight

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Saved for Topaz

Hybrid + animus- 

Hybrid + firescales-

Moonborn  + hybrid-

Teachers:

Librarian-

Reading/writing-

Animus control- Saved for Topaz

• Posted at:

~Vixen~

(She/her)

Name:Moonseer

Tribes: Night, Rain, Sand

Appearence:Horns and tail and scales of a rain wing, talons of a night wing and poisonous tail barb of a sand wing. Gold sashes draped on wings and diamond rings.

Personality: determined shy, Very smart intreverted. has no friends , can be very dangerous at time. hopes to make some friends. short temper.

Backstory: Mother took one look at my egg and threw it out. A scavenger found my egg and I hatched with scavengers. As a dragonet i was a thief that is how I have all of my jewlery. I can understand scavengers and read minds and breath fire. as a dragonet I was kept with another sky/ice dragonet who wasn't very nice. i like a serton scavenger who I called lake wacher. I ran away at 3 and met an ice wing from the talons who ATTACKED me on sight so um sorry but he failed. then I came here.

Moonborn + hybrid + animus 

Pet*:

Scavenger named LakeWacher

Fears*:

Alligators

Crush*:

not yet

Cave and/or abbilities

sunset cave animus can readminds

other: Magical.

• Posted at:

~Luna~           

Forum Family: Starry, Eucalyptus, Snowfall, Razer, Natalie, and pineapple

I am Moonseer the Night/Sand/RainWing, The Black Foal, Female, Animus, Reading minds, Seeing Future!

Is moonseer acseptd??

• Posted at:

~Luna~           

I am Moonseer the Night/Sand/RainWing, The Black Foal, Female, Animus, Reading minds, Seeing Future!

Could you save a once moonborn and a poisonscales? Are they allowed? (it's like firescakes but with venom/poison)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

@Luna, accepted. I'll put her under moonborn/hybrid in Sunset Cave

@Reading, saved. I'll put your poisonscales save under firescales. 

Students:

-Cloudracer (Vixen)

-Saved for Moonflight

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Saved for Reading

-Saved for Topaz

-Saved for Reading

Hybrid + animus- 

Hybrid + firescales-

Moonborn  + hybrid- Moonseer (Luna) 

Teachers:

Librarian-

Reading/writing-

Animus control- Saved for Topaz

• Posted at:

~Vixen~

(She/her)

*Looks around for headmistress* Where is my cave??

• Posted at:

~Luna~           

* signs up for Fighting Hunting  Reading/writing* OOOO hunting!!

• Posted at:

~Luna~           

@Luna, the RP hasn't begun yet. You'll have to wait. But in the meantime, feel free to create more characters and talk with others about the RP!

• Posted at:

~Vixen~

(She/her)

Name: Djinn

Tribe: Sandwing
Appearance: Djinn is a pale brown, with tinges of golden yellow on the tips of his wings, feet, tail, and back ridge. He has brown speckles on his snout and the bottom of his wings. He carries around several leather pouches of intermittent sizes, all of which are filled to the brim with enchanted scrolls, stones, and other objects.
Personality: Djinn is a rather hyper young Sandwing. He has very intense focusing issues, where he can focus on building some machine for days on end, without getting up to eat or sleep (being a Sandwing helps). He is generally friendly but has trouble looking other dragons in the face.

Backstory: His parents were soldiers in Burn’s army when his egg was laid, and, desperate to be rid of the unnecessary burden, they deposited his egg in the middle of the border between the Skywing and Sandwing kingdoms. Luckily, his egg was found before it could freeze to death, and he was raised in Possibility, where he tinkered and crafted, till he received his letter.

Pet: None

Fears: Djinn is afraid of things not working. He has nightmares of not being able to find the right cog, or the nail breaking off in the hole- ha, actually, he's afraid of problems beyond his control, which manifests itself in such nightmares.

Crush: There is a sweetly affable but entirely clueless Mudwing dragonet, named Tamarack, who Djinn knows from home. He hopes to return to her after going to Topaz Academy for gifted dragonets to learn more about his powers so he can impress her with his magic when he returns.

Cave: Sun Cave

Other: Djinn is intelligent and calculating, and his ability to hyper-focus is a great asset in the right situation. However, Djinn doesn't really understand the soul-destroying power of Animus magic, and so uses it freely as he pleases. His ability to hyper-focus is also a liability, and he often neglects other, easier solutions to a problem, as well as his health and social life. Magical

List of objects he's enchanted already

Sandstone with a "1" on it: I enchant this stone to vibrate lightly when anyone uses magic within 100 feet of me or magic that has a high probability of affecting me.

Sandstone with a "2" on it: I enchant this stone to make whoever holds this stone in a pouch around their neck, like I am, to be impervious to any harm.

Sandstone with a "3" on it: I enchant this stone to vibrate lightly whenever Tamarack is within 100 feet of me.

Sandstone with a "4" on it: I enchant this stone to ring loudly whenever someone steals something I have enchanted, bought, or claimed as mine, and then fly towards that dragon and hit them repeatedly until I say "stop, rock."

Sandstone with a "5" on it: I enchant this stone to heal any wound, cure any disease, and neutralize any poison.

He also has three other sandstones, each with a "6", "7", and "8", but none of them have been enchanted yet.

Jasper necklace: I enchant this necklace to make whoever wears it impervious to any harm, and never fall out of love with me.

Small wooden lizard: I enchant this lizard to spawn a living, flesh lizard whenever I tap it and say "I'm hungry."

Scroll, on which is written all of the objects he's enchanted, a description of their appearance, and what the enchantment is: I enchant this scroll to be fireproof, waterproof, never age, and elongate whenever I tap it and say "Elongate."

Name: Fogmover

Tribe: Nightwing

Appearance: Fogmover is a long, lanky Nightwing. Her eyes are the color of sage, but otherwise, she is entirely shades of grey-black. She wears a silver bracelet and nose ring.

Personality: Fogmover is very patient, and speaks slowly. She is a good listener, and nods along to what you say, but tilts her head when she doesn't understand. She is a very deep sleeper, but can't fall asleep inside, or on moonless nights. She is fascinated by dragonets and their boundless enthusiasm. She is slow to understand concepts, but, once given information, easily comes to an intelligent conclusion, and is able to defend them well.

Why they were chosen to teach: Fogmover, having been born under three moons, was taken from her parents (with their consent) almost at hatching, and was brought to the Nightwing palace in order to be taught by some of the best Nightwing scholars, in order to be groomed into becoming a personal advisor to the Queen. However, after the disaster caused by Dust, she was sent to teach at the Topaz Academy for gifted dragonets, at Fogmover's request.

Teaching Subject: Moonborn control

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

save 9yr old animus

• Posted at:

««Freedom™»»

(on vacay/be back on July 21)

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

Est. 1.13.18

615+ ☆s

Remind me if I havent replied: /332288

Save the Hybrid Animus.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S / F-A-D-E

Ace of Evanescence

"the  g o o s e  was very angry" - Nyx, 2k18

- Scythes the air 24/7

- Always transient

- Can always count on BH chat

- The forum renegade

Student:

Name: Pyro

Age (6-9): 8

Tribe(s): Sky

Appearance: His scales are mainly a bright redish orange with a golden shine, his underbelly is bronze and his claws glow slightly, since they're practically on fire. His eyes are bright blue, and his snout is a bit longer than normal. He's fairly large, and has to tuck his wings and tail in very close so he doesn't burn anyone.

Personality: He's kind of snappy and reclusive because he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Though fiercely loyal to whoever he befriends, he can be a tad clingy and overprotective. He's a good person to trust, but he most likely will find it hard to trust you completely, no matter what.

Background story: As much as his parents love him and tried to take care of him, it was hard since he was different than the normal SkyWings they were used to raising. Since he was fireborn, he had to have his own room, away from his siblings and family, and he's always found it hard not to be overly attached to a dragon because he never had anyone to talk to. His parents gladly sent him off to the academy, not because they didn't want him, but because they knew he'd get a good education and learn to control his power better, and maybe make friends.

Pet*: None

Fears*: Being cast out, being alone, hurting someone, being too clingy 

Crush*: he'll probably develop one

Cave and/or abilities: firescales, Sunrise Cave

Other: Magical

Teacher:

Name: Turquoise

Age (Over 20): 41

Tribe: Sea

Appearance: Very large and muscular, turquoise scales, seafoam blue underbelly, dull blue eyes, she has a silver arm band with a mix of obsidian and skyfire embedded in it, and iron armor that covers most of her underbelly, chest, and most of her neck that she enchanted to keep any outside animus spells from affecting her as well as act as normal armor. She also has a silver ring with a piece of blue topaz in it, it's not enchanted or serves much purpose other than looking nice.

Personality: She's pretty blunt and a bit too honest, she tells you exactly what you did wrong and how to fix it without much emotion, most dragons think it's because she lost her soul, but she doesn't care what dragons think, she just cares about getting her job done and moving on. She doesn't smile much or play favorites with the students because she prefers not to get attached to anyone, knowing they'd probably be killed eventually.

Why they were chosen to teach/Relationship to Topaz or NightWing queen: She's skilled with her magic and was a good friend of Topaz at one point.

Teaching Subject: Animus control

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Student: (what do i do here)

Name: Freedom

Age (6-9): 9 (my age in real life)

Tribe(s): Sea/Night

Appearance: Has dark and deep blue scales that are more purplish at the wingtips and near his talons. black and silver scales on under-side of wings because he's part NightWing. Near edge of wings, has flashing scales to speak Aquatic. Has deep blue eyes. No stripes. Looks more like a SeaWing. No scars.

Personality: Quirky (kind of annoying), kind of adventurous, but sometimes shy. Can control temper 92.6% of the time, kind of ordinary, a true free spirit.

Background story: Hatched in the outskirts of the Kingdom of the Sea, near a scavenger den. Mother and father (Mother is Fate, a NightWing. Father is Seapool, a SeaWing) are both strict, especially Fate. His siblings died in the egg. He liked chocolate and candies a lot (Tui said it was invented in the dragon world.) Freedom flew away from parents at age of 7 because he felt kind of hated.

Fears*: Acrophobia (heights)

Crush*:

Cave and/or abilities: Sun Cave (game I have) Is an animus

Other: Magical PoV (navy blue)

• Posted at:

««Freedom™»»

KING O' LENNIES!

Est. 1.13.18

615+ ☆s

I'll fill out my forms tomorrow, good night

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Save a six/seven-year-old animus and a dusk cave hybrid!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Can you put sub zero from the last one in here or do I have to write another form 

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

There is probably a late post incoming but here is the real one

Save the Animus+Hybrid in sunset cave

and save Dusk cave Hybrid

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Ignore the

Save a six/seven-year-old animus and a dusk cave hybrid!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

dang it my save was on the wrong thing.... 

• Posted at:

««Freedom™»»

KING O' LENNIES!

Est. 1.13.18

615+ ☆s

@Moonflight, accepted once again. Do you want to do the Djinn x Cloudracer again or not?

@Topaz, accepted. 

@Corvus, saved

@Freedom, can he be just SeaWing? Only because others have already saved the hybrid animus. Otherwise accepted. 

@Time, animus hybrid is already taken but Dusk Cave hybrid is saved

-Cloudracer of the NightWings (Vixen)

-Djinn of the SandWings (Moonflight) 

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Freedom of the SeaWings (Freedom)

-Saved for Reading

-Pyro of the SkyWings (Topaz) 

-Saved for Time

-Saved for Reading

Hybrid + animus- Saved for Corvus 

Hybrid + firescales-

Moonborn  + hybrid- Moonseer of the Sand/Night/RainWings (Luna) 

Moonborn + animus- Invincibility of the NightWings (Vixen)

Teachers:

Headmaster- Monsoon of the SeaWings (Open)

Librarian-

Reading/writing-

Animus control- Turquoise of the SeaWings (Topaz)

Moonborn control (must be thrice moonborn!)- Fogmover of the NightWings (Moonflight)

• Posted at:

~Vixen~

(She/her)

ok then, save the hybrid firescales

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

@Vixen - yee

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

Save Glow Cave, Dawn Cave, and Librarian. I was looking at the old thread and was wondering- can I use Blacklight as the librarian again, or does it have to be someone new?

• Posted at:

Destiny

NightWinfanatic

I am the type of person who likes WoF. If you do not, then... SHAME ON YOU! 

My Daily Scribble Of Random Chatter.

Name: Horror

Tribe: nightwing

Appearance: she has midnight black top scales. she has really dark gray bottom scales. her eyes are and eery blue, meaning like a kind of aqua. she has black horns and talons. she is massive in size, and sometimes tower over other dragons. the webbing in her wings are dark blood red with blue and white stars. when she lift's her wings you can see many scars under there, some long and some small, overs are deep, and other you can barley see. she has a large scar under her snout that runs down her neck and ends and her shoulder. she has a large bite mark scar on her tail. she has silver and gold chains wrapped around her neck, wings, and torso. she has silver tear drops down her 

Personality: she hates loud dragonets. she is extremely smart in math. she likes to be alone. she has a temper, and it's almost like poking a bear. she is sarcastic. she hates when dragonets ask idiotic questions. she actually likes dragons or dragonet when they talk back or stand up to her, she finds them intresting. she is really good at healing and heath.  

BackStory: horror was a lonely dragonet, and she still is. when she hatch she was hatch in the moonlight under two full moons( it that is ok, if not she will have a very spacial thing in healing, like she knows what there pain is for where is hurts and were it should be fixed)), her parents where nowhere to bo found. no nightwing know what had happened to her parents. so she was adopted by a nightwing named Dr. scream, he really was a Doctor in the tribe. he would take her to his different patents. she really didn't like it, seeing sick dragons, and gross stuff was not really her dream life, but it was the life she was given. for her whole life she would help Dr. Scream with his patents, and every night horror would dream of what her parents, and some nights she would wait for them, but she gave up after 4 years. she spent most of her time learning about healing and heath, and what a healthy dragons should look and what a unhealthy dragons should look. she soon got to start on her own patents and work for Dr. Scream. she soon got the letter to go to topaz academy for gifted dragonets. 

Pets: a pet macaw named noisy. 

Fears: she fears what her parents might think of her. she fears heights. she also fears death(of course who would not fear death). 

Crush: she secretly likes Djinn, but does not show it, and she usually likes to be around him(if that is ok with you, moonflight).

Cave: sun cave please.

Other: Magical, could her mother have been an animus and enchanted her egg to feel other dragons pain and feelings and where it hurts the most and what is wrong with them. 

Name: Darkfire

Tribe: night/sky

Appearance: he has dark crimson top scales, with orange/red bottom scales. down his spine is a pitch black, with a little red mixed in. he is tall and bulky, with large wings, a large long tail. he has spikes going down his neck, back, and tail, they fade from black to light gray. he has really curved talons, and it is hard for him to walk. he has long horns, like a skywing, but a little straighter and longer. his tear drop scales that run down his neck are not shaped like tears they are more like cubes. his wing webbing is dark blood red, with pink stars. his eyes are bright orange with dark red around the pupils. the line that is above the skywing eyes are pitch black. on his wings and the end of the webbing there are pitch black stripes, likes a tiger. he has smoke rising from his scales. 

Personality: he is kind and sweet. he loves to be around dragons. he funny and coofy, sometimes not on purpose. he is lovible, he love to be sarcstic. he is caring and does not like to hurt dragon, but will if he must. he is loyal and brave, and sometimes stupid. he is energetic and really positive. 

Background Story: when he was a dragonet, his firescales kept him from his parent, they left him alone in his room, right when he was born, because of his firescales, they rarely feed him, and sometimes he would think they forgot about him. he was really clumsy, and that is not good for a firescales. and he has over sized wing, to big for his body, so they dragged when he walked. soon his parents throw him out, and darkfire was out in the cold night, it was not cold to him though since he has firescales. soon an young female sandwing found him, her name was cleopatra, and she had a young daughter, the same age as him her name egypt, she was really beautiful, with gold scales, and white under scales, and her eyes where not black but silver. he liked her, as a friends, and a sister. he lived the rest of his life in the kingdom of sand, with his adopted mother. his mother was name rosefinch, and his father was named coal, he used to have a twin sister, but was killed because of him, he burned her to death in there egg, her name was going to be goldfinch. 

Pet: he had like five, all died. 

Fears: his adopted mother not wanting him, his real mother and father, they haunt him in his dreams. 

Crush: will find out one more people join. 

Cave: Sunrise cave

Other: Magical, Has firescales and faint future seeing. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Oof, I am going crazy today, ignore the save for hybrid firescales and save a moon cave dragonet

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

save a dawn cave hybrid :>

• Posted at:

l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ also queen of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

owo's my alt. don't question it

lol scroll down

Student:
Name:  Piper
Tribe(s): Skywing
Appearance:  She is a bright red Skywing, with a slightly thinner build. She has deep green ines beneath her scales, all headed for her heart. Her talons and horns are deep green. Her eyes are electric green with a slight deep green around the eye socket.
Personality:  She seems happy and normal from far away, but once you get to know her, you realize it's all fake. Her life in on a constant timer, counting down to her final breath. She is often stressed and in pain. She only finds joy in loved ones and friends. Piper often pushes them away, despite that. She is often fierce and mean to hide her sorrow.
Background story:  When she was a egg a Sandwing stabbed it and poison seeped into the egg and was absorbed by her still-forming scales. The Sandwing killed her mother, so she grew up with her father, who tried his hardest to tell her it wasn't her fault. She has a deep hatred for Sandwings.
Pet*:
Fears*: Of dying and of hurting anyone
Crush*: Maybe Pyro at some point
Cave and/or abilities: Please choose a cave, Posionborn
Other:   Magical

Student:
Name:  Eclipsedskies (Eclipse for short)
Tribe(s): Nightwing with maybe a little skywing
Appearance:  Her scales are completely black. Her horns are a bit of a light black. Her eyes are an amber color. Her underwings are mostly black with a little stripe of red on them, similar to an eclipse.
Personality:  She is very quiet and shy. She is 100% introverted, and mostly keeps to herself. Her personality will grow more as the RP goes on.
Background story:  Her father left her mother before she was hatched, so she grew up with her mom in the rainforest. She learned she had the power of mind reading, but didn't tell anyone, even her mom doesn't know. She told her best friend, who was murdered the next week. Since then she thinks she's cursed
Pet*:
Fears*: She doesnt want to curse anyone
Crush*: Open
Cave and/or abilities: Pick a cave please, and Mindreading
Other:   Magical

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Name: Glace
Age (6-9): 6
Tribe(s): Ice/Rain
Appearance: Being primarily IceWing, Glace's build is similar to that of an IceWing's except for curly horns and not-as-sharp talons. She also has pretty bluish-lavender eyes and large RainWing frills, but she keeps the frills tucked behind her ears at all times. Glace's scales are only able to shift colors between a very pale lavender, a very pale blue and white, but she keeps her scales as pale lavender all the time. Her wing membranes stay white and cannot shift colors, as with her frill membranes.
Personality: Glace is incredibly skilled at hiding her personality; while she is a mostly calm and lazy dragon, she can go from happiness at one moment to covering up her happiness with coldness the next. Outside of the cold personality she used in the Ice Kingdom, Glace is a calm and collected dragon. It's very challenging to get on her bad side and she almost always finds ways to calm herself down. However, Glace is lazy and hates having to do work. She'll often skip classes in order to lounge around lazily, and she wishes she grew up in the Rainforest Kingdom with her father.
Background story: Glace was hatched in the middle of an ice cave. She grew like this for a whole 3 months before finally being allowed to leave the cavern which she was raised in. Every time she goes out in public, her mother always tells her to act cold and stern, keep her frills tucked and hidden and to make her scales stay a pale lavender. Glace had trouble with this at first, which was covered up as her still adapting to IceWing ways, but she quickly learned how to hide her personality and use a new one. She only told one dragon, a close IceWing friend, that she was a hybrid. That friend contacted Monsoon about her being a hybrid and she was offered to go to the Topaz Academy. She accepted in a heartbeat, wanting to be free from her life as a Fourth Circle IceWing.

Fears*: Being exposed as a hybrid to the Ice Kingdom, dropping to Seventh Circle, Hemophobia (fear of blood), Nyctophobia (fear of the dark)
Crush*: N/A
Cave and/or abilities: Dawn Cave; weak color-changing abillities, venom which doesn't harm (only used for family testing)
Other: Magical

• Posted at:

l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ also queen of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

owo's my alt. don't question it

lol scroll down

Here is my hybrid

Name: Time (hey look it’s me)

Age (6-9): 8

Tribe(s): Sandwing/Nightwing

Appearance: Even though Time looks more like a Nightwing than Sandwing, there is no doubt that he is a hybrid. He has a mainly looks like a Nightwing with a few things taken away and replaced with Sandwing characteristics. His scales are mainly dark blue. The tip of his snout is black, and his underscales are a light yellow like of a Sandwing’s. He has light grey horns and talons, almost white, and bright green eyes. He is also on the shorter side of dragons his age, but not that far from the average. Now on to what he has for Sandwings, instead of having Nightwing spikes down his back he has a black, Sandwing frill, he also has a Sandwing tail barb, but it’s colors have changed to match Time’s scales (but the barb part is still black). He also wears a necklace with a very, very, VERY, durable hourglass with white and black sand inside.

Personality: Time is nice, caring, and smart. He can quickly notice things and has a very fast reaction time. But he has a short temper and can be angered by a few insults, but can usually control his anger soon after it bursts. he also hates dragons that think they are better than everyone. It also takes him a little while to start to trust someone.

Background story: Time was abandoned when he hatched, he first started off in the dunes of the Sandwing kingdom, he wandered until he reached the Scorpion Den, he learned to steal there and be stealthy, he lived there until his letter came.

Pet*: Nope

Fears*: Being forgotten, losing, and being useless

Crush*: Open

Cave and/or abilities: Dusk cave, He can breathe fire and has a Sandwing tail (might add a few things later if it is allowed, I’ll ask you when the time comes)

Other:  Magical

(How op can an animus be in this RP? Can they make other characters animuses? Like as a thing right before they died? Or anytime?) 

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Save twice moonborn please.

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

OK

• Posted at:

««Freedom™»»

KING O' LENNIES!

Est. 1.13.18

615+ ☆s

Can you save me a twice moonborn student please?

• Posted at:

-Summer-

Beware of my cold and warm heartS

10.00.03 9.1.2016

Oh, but don’t worry, fore I will Endocrine System

Don’t Get too close, it’s dark inside 

It’s where my demons hide

poke

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

"don't let this die"

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

@Destiny, saved

@Onyx, sorry but Sun Cave is full. *shrugs* oh well, i guess we could make an exception, especially since you were in RP no. 1

@Reading, accepted

@Wild, accepted

@Time, accepted

@Summer, saved

-Cloudracer of the NightWings (Vixen)

-Djinn of the SandWings (Moonflight) 

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Freedom of the SeaWings (Freedom)

-Horrror of the NightWings (Onyx)

-Piper of the SkyWings

-Pyro of the SkyWings (Topaz) 

-Saved for Destiny

-Glace of the Ice/RainWings (Wild)

-Time of the Sand/NightWings (Time)

-Eclipsedskies (Reading)

-Saved for Summer

-Saved for Destiny

Hybrid + animus- Saved for Corvus 

Hybrid + firescales-Darkfire (Onyx)

Moonborn  + hybrid- Moonseer of the Sand/Night/RainWings (Luna) 

Moonborn + animus- Invincibility of the NightWings (Vixen)

Teachers:

Headmaster- Monsoon of the SeaWings (Open)

Librarian-Saved for Destiny

Reading/writing-

Animus control- Turquoise of the SeaWings (Topaz)

Moonborn control (must be thrice moonborn!)- Fogmover of the NightWings (Moonflight)

• Posted at:

~Vixen~

(She/her)

Bleep bloop also I forgot to add in Turquoise's form that she actually uses the name Tide instead because it's shorter and she likes it better

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

If anything is open here is mine

name ermac 

age 8

gender male

tribe skywing/nightwing 

appearance mostly black but has red scales on his underbelly and legs he also has two red streaks that go down the top of his head leading to his tail  he has all red eyes and wings his talons are red .

Personality he is very self centered has a love of the color black but if you can get to know him and earn his trust he will be very loyal but is paranoid about everything 

backstory he was loved by his parents until he was about 3 or 4 then an unknown dragon murdered his parents and ever since he has set out to find him or her and bring them to justice

pet an anaconda named smoke

fears nothing except being hurt physically or emotionally and death 

crush open 

cave any that is open (preferably dusk) powers normal skywing and nightwing powers is an animus but tells no one that he is one

other magical

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

1 ,