SYNOPSIS:

Spread throughout the world, there are odd beings that live among humans. They're known as the Personified. With features that defy what's normal for a human body, these individuals are the personifications of some concept or object. The opinions on their existence vary, with some fascinated by them, some envious, some hateful, and some that just don't care. 

One day, several of the Personified are sent an email. An artist has invited all of them to his cafe, "The Painterly Place", hoping to meet and chat with them all. 

You are one of the invited Personified. What this artist want with you? Is it really just a chat? Maybe, you can finally meet others like you. Noting the address of the cafe, you prepare for your stay.

RULES:

-Balanced characters (No Mary Sues/Gary Stus)

-No controlling other people's characters

-Please don't be rude outside of PoV posts

-Saves last for 24 hours

-All types of shipping are allowed, especially since this is a rp that focuses heavily on interaction

-One character per person

-The Personified do not have real powers. They have something called "quirks", which is just an extension of the personification. For instance, my character cries/sneezes/yawns out small ghosts since she's the personification of the occult.

-You need to be ok with your character dying

-If you've read through everything, put 'Praise Kim' in the Other section

SPOTS:

There are 12 available spots, not including my own characters. I don't want to make it unlimited since it'll feel like there are a bunch of people scurring around and giving me a xan-level heart attack you feel? However, it's more like 5 now since 7 have already been saved by other people. Gotta go fast ;))

1. Xanii

2. Mist

3. Lily

4. Malplenan

5. Vertigo

6. Riri

7. Mockingjay

13. (It's a me)

FORM:

Name:

Sexuality:

Personification of:

Appearance:

Personality:

Quirks:

Anything else?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

enchanted

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

the flowers we planted in our heads

dye our dilated irises

praise eye you foole

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

hi my name is Dizhbb and im your favorite moment from newsies obc

Discord Squad

Mayhaps Steve is everyone's true mom?

you heathen, kim is the one true goddess

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Save spot.

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

Name: Fairy
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Personification of: Pastel Aesthetic/Stereotypical "girly" category
Appearance: Fairy has cotton candy pink hair that is wavy and reaches mid-back. She has light blue, wide eyes, and is about 5'0 in height. She weighs about 132 lbs. Her outfit is a cotton-candy blue suspender skirt, a pastel pink blouse, knee-high socks in light pink, and wears cotton-candy blue shoes. She carries around a little wand done in the same color scheme with streamers and stars on it, resembling Sailor Moon's transformation stick.
Personality: Fairy is sweet, caring, extroverted, and has lots of energy. She's creative and inventive, loves to bake, and is protective of her close friends. She doesn’t see herself as exactly a "good person", because of her past actions, and she gets really depressed if she insults someone, alongside being a hyperactive perfectionist. She loves to meet new people and sing. Basically, Kawaii™️.
Quirks: Fairy sneezes glitter and when she cries, her tears are literally cyan blue and infused with glitter.
Anything else?: Nope
Other: PRAISE KIM

• Posted at:

❀{Riri}❀

Look, the cute and coolest people, all belong to you!

And on the quiz I mark each answeryes

Regardless of the truth

19 5 14 4 13 5 13 5 19

A glass sandwich? That would be bad

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

Would the personification of fear be allowed? If so, save a spot for me

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

~Currently Questioning~Hiyoko Defender~

"Change your perspective- and the reality changes."

SAVE A SPOT

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

SAVE A SPOT!

• Posted at:

Nova

Throw me to the wolves, and I’ll come back...leading the pack

Once upon a time...there was humanity in the world

I see humans, but no humanity

Don’t bother, “I’m only human after all”

SAVED

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

*finger guns into eternity*

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

WOA FROST YOU BARELY SLID IN :CLAP::CLAP: HOLY

1. Xanii

2. Mist

3. Lily

4. Malplenan

5. Vertigo

6. Fairy (Riri)

7. Mockingjay

8. Luana

9. Autumn (Fear)

10. Toffee

11. Caribou

12. Frostbyte

13. Goth

tbh the rate at which this filled up scares me

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

i would join alas i spend 0 time here and would not keep track whatsoever......anyways praise kim:)

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

always praise kim

see you later icarus! honestly mood though

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

MIne will be stereotypical nerds.

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

Name:"jagged" christine heyers

Sexuality: pan (but prefrence to girls)

Personification of: mirror

Appearance: she has a blue, shiny and reflective pale skin. her hair is a dark black and she has blue, cold eyes. she is seen wearing a blue blouse with black yoga pants, with reflective white stripes running down them. her skin is laced with cracks, and if seen closely her insides seem to be hollow, yet nobody knows as she's never been mortally wounded, only cracked.

Personality: shy and timid, like she's afraid of something, as a reflection can sometimes bring out the worst in people. if mad, your reflection in her skin is warped and twisted, magnifying your faults-- that pimple on your forehead, that scratch you got when you fell the other day, your figure. whatever makes you unhappy.

Quirks:look in personality^^

Anything else?: she's bonded with a spirit, called obsession- in a chance meeting , the spirit hangs around her and takes small influence on her ideas and thoughts.

Other:PRAISE KIM

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

Name:"jagged" christine heyers

Sexuality: pan (but prefrence to girls)

Personification of: mirror

Appearance: she has a blue, shiny and reflective pale skin. her hair is a dark black and she has blue, cold eyes. she is seen wearing a blue blouse with black yoga pants, with reflective white stripes running down them. her skin is laced with cracks, and if seen closely her insides seem to be hollow, yet nobody knows as she's never been mortally wounded, only cracked.

Personality: shy and timid, like she's afraid of something, as a reflection can sometimes bring out the worst in people. if mad, your reflection in her skin is warped and twisted, magnifying your faults-- that pimple on your forehead, that scratch you got when you fell the other day, your figure. whatever makes you unhappy.

Quirks:look in personality^^

Anything else?: she's bonded with a spirit, called obsession- in a chance meeting , the spirit hangs around her and takes small influence on her ideas and thoughts.

Other:PRAISE KIM

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

aaa double posted

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

Name: Crystal

Sexuality: Straight

Personification of: Diamonds

Appearance: She has Straight White hair that stops Just below her shoulders and has a Blue tint at the ends. Her Eyes are a Sparkling white with flecks of Lavender and Baby blue and pupils are literally diamond shaped. Skin is A Tanned Light brown and Half-way up her arms are Completely Crystallized (Fingertips to Elbow Are made from Diamonds.) She has a Diamond shaped head (Lol get it?) And Usually wears a White and Blue Plaid Flannel and Faded ripped Mom jeans and White High top converses and Clear framed glasses.

Personality: She Can be very shy and nervous, Often getting anxious of the situation and easily scared. She's like this because people envy her (Being the Personification of Diamonds and all) And often Thrusting her into nerve-racking situations. When she finds someone she likes, She'll open up and most likely be more extroverted. She's easily scared.

Quirks: Her Tears are literal diamonds. From her fingertips to her Elbow Joint is Solid Diamond. The rest of her body is flesh, Meaning A simple slap from her can be pretty painful. 

Anything else?: Um, Chan Chan Is cool :D

Other: Praise Kim-Kim

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

"Are you feeling a little..Flustered?"-Jordan

JorDunDunDun_2

Name: Goth

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personification of: Occult

Appearance: Goth has skin that is nearly white in tone, and a sickly pallor. She appears to be a young, small kid, with a childish stature. Her hair is a desaturated, dark lilac color, dead straight, and her bangs are cut straight across as well. Her hair reaches her mid back. She wears an off shoulder top with ruffled sleeves in a shade slightly more black than her hair color. Her ruffled skirt reaches midthigh and is a lighter shade than her hair color. There are black straps that go over her shoulders, attached to her top, and she has a fishnet armwarmer-esque accessory peeking out from under her left sleeve. She wears a black headband with a silver swirly pin clipped onto it, and her nails have been painted black as well. She either wears rainboots of a matching color or flipflops of a matching color. 

Personality: Goth is the shy and reserved bookish girl. She doesn't usually speak without someone else starting the conversation, and she doesn't talk very much when prompted to. Her voice is soft and murmury. Goth seems to be in a constant state of gloom, hunched over with her bangs falling over her eyes. She's polite enough but she doesn't like people all that much.

Quirks: When crying and sneezing, small ghosts replace the liquid that would normally spew out. When yawning, a larger ghost comes out from her mouth. Three small ghosts, like the anime sweatdrops, hover around her head consistently. 

Anything else?: nup

Other: praise kim, unless you're an eye heathen 

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Name:   Infelix (lit. "Unhappy, unlucky" in Latin)

Sexuality:   Bi/ace (whomst is gonna date the personification of misfortune??)

Personification of:   Bad luck/misfortune

Appearance:   Barring the manifestations caused by being a personification, Infelix could easily be described as "incredibly nondescript." They have a rather average build, if a bit short, a young-looking face, and short, slightly ratty black hair. However, they also have tattered black, feathered wings that stick out of their back (crow wings; crows and ravens are signs of misfortune), and crow-like feet. They also have emerald, cat-like eyes (black cats are seen as unfortunate in most European countries). Oftentimes they walk with a rather slouched posture.

In terms of clothing, they wear a loose-fitting, black and white striped shirt, and plain black pants. The Roman Numeral "XIII" (13) is sewn in dark blue onto the collar of their shirt (13 is a generally unlucky number, and represents Death in Tarot), and they wear a necklace bearing a small, upside down horseshoe (hanging a horseshoe upside down causes the luck to "fall out").

Personality:   Infelix, despite their associations, is surprisingly friendly. They tend to stick to themself because they feel as though the stigma of bad luck around them will spread to others as well. However, they tend to get lonely very quickly from isolating themself so much, and is extremely happy when people talk to them.

Quirks:   Mirrors they look into appear cracked (breaking a mirror is said to cause seven years bad luck)

Anything else?:

Other:   idk if there ends up being too many "huehue darkness" personifications I may want to remake as like,, cyberpunk or something

also uhhh praise eyes you fool

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"Instead of surviving by doubting others, isn't it better to get killed for believing in others?"

chan^2 is my god

• Posted at:

starry

-> old forumer reborn

-> discord squad

-> /322039

HOW COULD I FORGET Goth has freckles

1. Xanii

2. Mist

3. Infelix (wiwy uwu)

4. Malplenan

5. Vertigo

6. Fairy (Riri)

7. Crystal (MJ)

8. Luana

9. Autumn (Fear)

10. Toffee

11. Caribou

12. Jagged (Frost)

13. Goth (chan chan chan)

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

starry

hhh,,,, thank,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

;0

• Posted at:

starry

-> old forumer reborn

-> discord squad

-> /322039

bookmark

• Posted at:

V E R T I G O

Am I even here?

Rise of the baby chain

If forensics had a kid, I'd be it

Grif is my EAA

You've done a nad, my friend

get under the TABLE

Vent Cousin

Humour is my way of keeping alive

-ENTP with a death wish

dj kei

psa if you see a cryptid hovering around do not be alarmed

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Name: Fall 

Sexuality: hetero

Personification of: fear

Appearance: Fall has poofy, topaz orange hair and round, bright green eyes. He's short, being around 5'1", and his skin is tan. Fall wears a pale yellow shirt with orange cuffs and blue jeans. There's a loose green tie around his neck, and Fall wears sneakers. 

Personality: Fall is a coward. He tends to run away from challenges, tries to hide from the unknown and avoids things he's afraid of. Fall is someone who's rather kind and peaceful, and he is very hard to anger. While he may not be the smartest person out there, Fall is quick to react to things. Also, he's rather cautious.

Quirks: Whenever he's scared, Fall seems to overreact so much that he can almost spread the feeling of fear, if someone is close enough to him

Anything else?: scared of a lot of things, but his main fears include: loud noises, heights/falling, failure, darkness

Other: praise kim (discord joke, I'm guessing?)

uhh I tried personifying fear I'm not sure how well it went 

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

~Currently Questioning~Hiyoko Defender~

"Change your perspective- and the reality changes."

Aww I saw you telling Riri about this and I was excited to join

Ah well, I guess it can’t be helped

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

Name: Locke (as in....klocke.... it was the normal word but they're kind of extra. Just call them Klocke/Clock work for them as well)

Gender: They appear more male but since they're literally just a concept they don't have any bits

Sexuality: One of them, probably

Personification of: Clocks (time, vaguely,  but really just clocks)

Appearance: Locke is tall ("Like a tower" they'd probably joke) and rather frail looking, with bronze skin and somewhat unruly deep brown hair. They look qite multi-ethnic, not necessarily fitting into any specific appearance (after all, many, many countries have made clocks of some sort). Their appearance is rather average, the sort of person one would expect to see in any given area (not unlike the complete abundance of clocks). They have glassy brown eyes, ones that almost resemble the inner-workings of a mechanical machine when looked into, and vague black dashes about their skin (which, if one were to see his whole body, would be 12 dashes around)
Locke seems to not understand what their aesthetic is. They wear a rather brown color scheme, steampunk inspired, with a copper-colored vest and black slacks. Often they have leather and golden goggles, and they have a seemingly endless supply of pocket watches to pull from inside of a chest or pants pocket, as well as a number of other gadgets and tools he claims are useful in telling the time. On occasion their shadow seems to have clock hands sticking out from behind, but those seem to fizzle away as they move. They have a pair of brown gloves that go with his goggles. Locke has a necklace of gears with charms of swinging pendulums, stars, and other objects that have been used to tell time.

Personality: Locke is highly systematic, though their routine is prone to malfunction or skipping (not unlike a real analog or mechanical clock) They tend to be overly complicated to the point of confusion and frustration, with a number of methods and ways to do any simple thing that extend from grossly simplistic to demonstrably long-winded (As there are a lot of methods to tell the time throughout history) Locke tends to fiddle with things, piecing them together and taking them apart with relative ease, even when it seems to make no sense at all. Locke is actually rather good at that; finding reason in hard to understand or convoluted puzzles is rather easy to them (perhaps due to the complex nature of what he represents) They have a rather creative, albeit one track, mind.
Locke has a rather impressive knowledge of history, considering the many, many cultures and time periods that have created and then recreated some sort of time-telling device. From ancient myth to housekeeping to astronomy, Locke seems to usually have a tidbit to share.
In more recent years (relative as of his creation), Locke often seems to also be unintentionally aware of music (which he tends to hum) and modern news stories (probably a side effect of the radio clock)
Locke tends to hyper-focus on tasks and get incredibly upset when disrupted. Locke has a booming angry voice, the same that can holler at someone to wake up (they are very, very insistent about keeping on time whenever he's mentally on schedule.) Locke is a rather pushy person when given (or creating) a goal or deadline to keep, and they can be annoyingly stubborn and uncompromising about them.

While Locke does have a sense of humor and enjoy joking around, it usually isn't their immediate response. They prefer to fix problems and help people out, but they don't mind a comment or two at their own or other's expense. They aren't malicious, but they can be rather harsh. They are also somewhat prone to "breaking down" (whether that be physically getting hurt or mentally feeling overwhelmed depends, but either is likely) and can occasionally feel overwhelmed and need time alone to think or get better.

Quirks: Locke seems to always have the time, or be able to convince other people of incorrect times. They also have a rather nice chiming voice that bears mentioning.

Anything else?: Locke has a pet bird. It's a cuckoo, yep.

Other: praise kim :'0

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

FORM:

Name: Evie Hanson 
Sexuality: Straight 
Personification of: Stereotypical Gamer. 
Appearance: Pixie cut black hair with bangs and white dyed tips. Pale skin and almond-shaped black eyes with brown flecks and black-rimmed glasses. She has a tall, slender figure and her exact height is 5'7 , she weighs a 121 pounds. Evie wears neon green jeans with a white T-shirt that says in bold black letters, "Player Two Has Entered The Game." and a console picture underneath it. Dark-ish neon pink converse shoes, a pair of black headphones are worn around her neck and several spikey earrings on both of her ears. Her appearance looks full human except for some hidden parts about her. 
Personality: Intelligent in strategy but sometimes rash and wreckless. She's willing to take any risks and strives well under pressure. Evoe won't trust anyone that seems off, sketchy or suspicious to her and will try to wiggle her way out of things she doesn't want to do. She's a fast learner and has quick reflexes. Sort of in the middle of introverted and extroverted. 
Quirks: When she talks (Sometimes) it can come out in a chat bubble above her head. It usually happens when she's afraid or angry. If she cries, it'll come out pixilated. 
Anything else?: Nahh.
Other: Praise Kim! (I don't really feel comfortable saying that. Praise da lord, for I am Christian. >:3)

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

tfw you see a typo in your post

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

1. Locke (Xanii)
2. Mist
3. Infelix (Lily)
4. Malplenan
5. Vertigo
6. Fairy (Riri)
7. Crystal (MJ)
8. Luana
9. Fall (Autumn)
10. Evie (Toffee)
11. Caribou
12. Jagged (Frost)
13. Goth (chan chan chan)

@Moonflight Oof, sorry... it would’ve been really fun to rp with you again. Maybe if one of the saves run out?

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Hhh I forgot again. 

Goth has a necklace with a silver cross pendant, and a large bookbag with a satanic pentagram stitched on one side 

• Posted at:

enchanted

dye our dilated irises

Waiting for a spotttttr

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

Murfe

Itme

#FERP

SAVE IF A SPOT OPENS PLEASE

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

Dudette || Homo Sapiens || Artist

I hope that I've become a

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.

@Chanty - sure! I’d like to RP with you again too

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

Name: Ipasa

Sexuality: Ace and Aro

Personification of: International Phonetic Alphabet

Appearance: Ipasa has long charcoal-black hair, tied up into a loose bun, with some hair sticking out. She has pale white skin. She has round black irises with hints of blue. She appears to be in her thirties or forties. She wears black square glasses with the lens tinted slightly blue. She has fair red, but chapped lips. Her posture is tall and straight, like a librarian, making her seem taller than she is, when she is in fact quite tall. She also appears quite thin and elegant. Her glasses occasionally reflect light just perfectly to turn the lenses completely white. She wears a white loose-hanging shirt with black IPA characters sprinkled across it, and black, loose trousers with white vertical stripes; complete with black leather shoes. She has a black bracelet around her right wrist. She is constantly in a warm smile.

Personality: Ipasa is well-versed in linguistics, explaining that "ch" is actually "tʃ" ad nauseam. She is in general, one to give pieces of advice and other random facts about the universe that one might not have known. She is a fast-speaker and thinker, sometimes so fast that even her "subtitles" become knots. She has relatively loose morals and is an ambivert, leaning to the extro-side. Even though she appears middle-aged, she often thinks like a mature adolescent (which she says, "clearly has a difference"). She is straightforward and doesn't waste any time. She divides things with the most accurate consideration and takes all factors into account when thinking - and she does pretty quickly. She doesn't care if it's time-consuming or complex - she just wants to get the correct point across (the purpose of the IPA in general). Sometimes, just for entertainment, she quickly whispers some random nonsense into someone's ear - at four in the morning.

Quirks: She is omnilingual in all human languages (includes sign languages). Writes any text in any language in the IPA. She is capable of pronouncing every sound and every sound combination possible ("qsyʍɞkˤa"). Whatever she says will appear in a string of IPA characters around her, like "subtitles", for the IPA-fluent.

Anything else?: not weally

Other: praise kim you mortals

• Posted at:

i dun-even-no

i apologize for this being rushed, I sent it in an hour ago and it didn't go through, and i don't really feel like doing it again

Name: Sparrow Fita

Sexuality: Pan

Personification of: Flight(mainly birds but flight too)

Appearance: long golden hair that reflect the sun entangled with feathers of different types, sky blue eyes, pale skin with freckles splashed on her nose. She has a blue jay's wings and tails enlarged to fit her size. She usually wears a blue or black t-shirt with some bird or airplane fact, long pants, both with slits for the wings and tail, and combat boots, sneakers, or high boots. She's lean and has minimal muscle excluding wings, which seem to be in good shape. She's of average height. 

Personality: She's very into birds, airplanes, and anything that flied. She can identify all birds and most airplanes when asked. She's a loner, often sitting by the window and daydreaming for hours on end. She's wistful and not very attentive, making her seem a bit ditzy. She's in fact a kind soul, if very sensitive. When she gets angry or scared, which she doesn't show, it's only really obvious is her tail is fanned out. She'll cry occasionally, and isn't very good under pressure. She's not strong, but she is swift an agile. 

Quirks: She often has birds just attracted to her, and can make bird whistles. She often perches on roofs. She also occasionally flaps her wings to levitate a little, but can't really fly. 

Anything else?: TWEET TWEET 

Other: Praise Kim,,,

• Posted at:

V E R T I G O

Am I even here?

Rise of the baby chain

If forensics had a kid, I'd be it

Grif is my EAA

You've done a nad, my friend

get under the TABLE

Vent Cousin

Humour is my way of keeping alive

-ENTP with a death wish

dj kei

poke

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

when we rp fam

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

-She/they

-lesbab

- yooooo

When the all seeing eye comes back 

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7