12. Jagged (Frost)
13. Goth (chan chan chan)

WAITLIST

1. Murdoc

2. Bixbite

3. Moonflight

yeah p much

the eye grows a mouth every couple of millennia so let's wait for a bit

(serious answer: when all the spots have been filled)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

(Christian | #Equal | Pansexual)

So, kiss my tongue make everything better

Show me you'll be with me forever

Homethread: /322427

@Discord squad, I would die for you

Discord Squad

Almost done with form! Should come in later tonight!

• Posted at:

Nova  

Do you remember me by my name? Or by my words?  

*Explodes with the power of a million stars*  

Insanely unnatural  

Weird to the bone  

The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you  

...The Moon made me do it!

Ok Luana, your save technically expired but since you notified me of process it's resaved 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

Updoot, Luana's save expired, Caribou/Nova and Mist have notified me of process so their saves are renewed

1. Locke (Xanii)
2. Mist
3. Infelix (Lily)
4. Ipasa (Malp)
5. Sparrow (Vertigo)
6. Fairy (Riri)
7. Crystal (MJ)
8. ((p̶e̸p̸e̷,̴ ̴a̶n̸y̶o̸n̷e̴?̷))
9. Fall (Autumn)
10. Evie (Toffee)
11. Nova
12. Jagged (Frost)
13. Goth (chan chan chan)

WAITLIST
1. Murdoc
2. Bixbite
3. Moonflight

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

Gonna make this more organized

Mist's and Nova's saves will expire tomorrow at 6:00 PM PST

SPOTS

1. Locke - Clocks (Xanii)
2. Mist
3. Infelix - Misfortune (Lily)
4. Ipasa - International Phonetic Alphabet (Malp)
5. Sparrow - Flight (Vertigo)
6. Fairy - Pastel Aesthetic/Stereotypical "girly" category (Riri)
7. Crystal - Diamond (MockingJay)
8. ȟ̷̤̥̈e̷̻͠l̸̺̘͘͝l̵̻̪̄̈́ô̶̱̖?̸͔̋
9. Fall - Fear (Autumn)
10. Evie - Stereotypical Gamer (Toffee)
11. Nova
12. Jagged - Mirror (Frostbyte)
13. Goth - Occult (Enchanted)

WAITLIST
1. Murdoc
2. Bixbite
3. Moonflight

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

Name: Stella
Sexuality: Bisexual (she/her usually, but can go by they/them)
Personification of: the sky (mostly early morning/late night aesthetic tbh)
Appearance: ombre, wavy and long hair that goes from dark blue to a light gold and skin that goes from a dusty pink to a tired purple (pastel colors, but rather pale.) In the day her colors are this way, but at night they switch around with the colors slipping away to each of their proper locations. She has a great amount of freckles on her face, but if you look closely some are shaped like stars. Her eyes are silver, starry eyes (with bags/shadows underneath them but shhhh) but reflective depending on what time it is, so they become either blue or gray or purple, etc. Usually wears dresses and sandals and wraps a shawl around her like a blanket.
Personality: depending on the weather and time, she is a usually cheery and warm person in the daytime, but not very energetic and usually lingers around in the area of action instead od running about. She is also very social. She loves drinking tea and coffee and is rarely seen without a cup of either on her hand. At nighttime her personality becomes a little colder and a little more furtive. However, she is mostly the same person to her closest friends.
Quirks:
‣ gives the warmest hugs
‣ eyes change color depending on the time of day (the silver reflects it, but in a city with tall buildings will also reflect the buildings. Same goes for many trees.)
‣ eyes also glow the sky's color
‣ occasionally her freckles y'know,,, casually slip off her face. This is everytime it turns to day and they leave very faint freckles, and sometimes one occasionally slips down at night, like a shooting star.
‣ never sleeps
Anything else?: n/a
Other: praise Kim AND Eye, how about that, huh?!

• Posted at:

mist.  

MODS! LETS TRY THIS AGAIN

Name: Nova Rosalind
Sexuality: Bi
Personification of: Space
Appearance: She has an olive skin tone with random white splotches. She has dyed white hair that was originally dark brown. Her hair is shoulder length and wavy. She has dark blue eyes. She is about 5’4 and 117lbs (wait. I put in my own height and weight without realizing).  Her outfit is a galaxy swirl (blue, purple, white) t-shirt. She wears black jeans and tennis shoes. She has a charm bracelet with all the planets in our solar system (mercury, venus, earth, mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus), plus Earth’s moon and the sun. She has earrings in the shape of a comet.
Personality: Nova is a little...out there. She sometimes speaks in riddles or poems. She has a tendency to get lost in thought. However, Nova always sees the bigger picture. Not how it will effect today, but how it’ll effect later. She thinks poorly of herself since she knows how small she is in the universe.
Quirks: Whenever she gets angry, excited, or nervous, her white splotches star glowing. She can sometimes influence other to think poorly of themselves. 30% think horribly, 40% have more bad thoughts about themselves, 50% get really sad.
Anything else?:
Other: Praise Kim

• Posted at:

Nova  

Insanely unnatural  

Weird to the bone  

#8 do u mean hewwo

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

hi my name is Dizhbb and im your favorite moment from newsies obc

Discord Squad

Mayhaps Steve is everyone's true mom?

;)

• Posted at:

starry

-> old forumer reborn

-> discord squad

-> /322039

Spot open?

• Posted at:

Murdoc

Boi

Bwearopeoplwhusquotes. Inosurwhsaithat.

Murdoc

Yolosmahello

Murdoc

likiwhemquotearbig!

Murdoc

Thyne hatsmelleright!

Gnollio

Shipping fam

Looks like all the spots are closed now! Let me type up the starting post—

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

you GO chan^2

• Posted at:

starry

-> old forumer reborn

-> discord squad

-> /322039

Hhh Starry you’re too good to me

I will GO

// church is starting soon though but hopefully I can get it out either at home or there

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

youre the one who lets me leech off of your art skills so actually YOURE too good ;00

• Posted at:

starry

-> old forumer reborn

-> discord squad

-> /322039

Her new rain boots were already scuffed with dirt. 

Goth would always look down while walking. It was too awkward to randomly make eye contact with some stranger when she was just trying to get to her destination. As a result, she often noticed things that others might not have. The fact that she had already dirtied her boots, and the numerous amount of pennies that people didn’t care about anymore. 

People always seemed to be staring at her when she looked up. Whether it was her unhealthily pale skin or the satanic pentagram sewn onto her bookbag, she had no idea. 

Today, however, she would probably need to take the risk. Pulling out her smartphone, she squinted at the address pasted into the email she had received. 

Dearest young Personified:

Greetings and Salutations! My name is Vivo Dolcini. I’m the artist who runs a cafe called ‘The Painterly Place’, a name you might’ve heard of before. 

Goth had never heard of it before. Besides, she wasn’t young; she was almost 20. Not that she could blame him for the misunderstanding. She does look younger. 

The Personified have always fascinated me. How are they different than us? How are they similar? These question — and many others — have been stuck in my head for the longest time. Those questions are what has driven me to extend an invitation to you! 

I cordially invite you to the Painterly Place for a nice, afternoon chat. The address and time will be included below.

With Love,

Vivo Dolcini

Something about his word choice gave Goth an off vibe, but maybe it was just his way of talking. 

That email was the reason she had ventured out of her cave-like home, wandering through streets that seemed a bit too brightly colored for her. That email was the reason she was now staring at the facade of a pleasant coffee shop. 

The Painterly Place

With a trembling hand, she pushes open the door. 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

Sparrow had taken to already perching on the roof on "The Painterly Place." She occasionally sent out the chirp of a bird, or she reread the email. She was slightly off about the whole thing, which is why she hadn't gone in yet. She sent a message of chirps to relay for the birds near her, none of which, to her dismay, responded back. 

Another had walked into the cafe, which she took as the courage to go inside. 

Before hopping off, she glanced at the email one last time, critiquing all the points which were off. 

Stopping herself just before she hit the ground, she tucked in her wings, tail twitching in a slight bit of fear as she opened the door. 

• Posted at:

Well after all it's a television show

A telecast promoting

Vertigo

Pull them out, and, and, and

wash them off

the memories 

can My EmotionS takthe Stress

christine hated her nicknamed "jagged." it had stuck with her since the sixth grade. now 19, she was definetly growing sick of it.

she hated her skin, too. it was reflective, like a mirror's surface. people examined their teeth and face in it while passing by, as if she were an inanimate object.

and the cracks. how she hated the cracks. long jagged- hence her name- cracks against  her mirror-like skin. they made her look ugly, especially the ones across her face. she glanced down at her phone. maybe this new place wouldn't treat her as bad as the real world. seeing the place, she opened the door.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

*finger guns into eternity*

ahahhahaahahahahaaaaaaahahaaaahaahaahaahahaha. ha

christine hated her nickname "jagged." it had stuck with her since the sixth grade. now 19, she was definetly growing sick of it.

she hated her skin, too. it was reflective, like a mirror's surface. people examined their teeth and face in it while passing by, as if she were an inanimate object.

and the cracks. how she hated the cracks. long jagged- hence her name- cracks against  her mirror-like skin. they made her look ugly, especially the ones across her face. she glanced down at her phone. maybe this new place wouldn't treat her as bad as the real world. seeing the place, she opened the door.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

((I'm guessing we Start now :/))

She spent a good forty-five minutes debating whether or not to accept the invitation, or Reject it and stay in here very small but cozy apartment. What if he's just one of those Jeweller's who want me to make them diamonds? She thought Nervously, rereading the email again to see if their were any hints as to who sent this and why. 

After another Five minutes of Worrying, Crystal finally decided suck it up, and Go to the cafe. Anyways, If he was one of those harassing Jewellers, She can always make a run for it.

Grabbing her sweater and heading out the door, Crystal did her best to keep her Completely Crystallized hands in her pockets to hide them from prying eyes. Only when she reached the front of the cafe, did she take them out to open the door and go inside.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

Goddess of Fire and Phoenixs

Forum Fam: You all are my Family ;0

{Star|Count}{3192}

"I get that Closets are Attractive"-Me

Infelix tried to shrink themself as close to their body as they could, taking up as little space on the sidewalk as possible. Their wings were planted firmly against their back, barely rustling in the breeze with how tensely they were held.

They didn't want to stand out more than they already did as they pushed their silent way through the crowds. They'd received the same email as the other personified, and was currently heading to the address listed. While they were cautious about the wording of the notification, they couldn't help but go. They wanted somewhere they could relax for a while.

They stopped briefly in front of the door to make sure they were in the right place, before quickly pushing the door open and entering the building.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Who is the real you..?

Aro/Ace Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters

"Words are powerful. Truth and lies can both be fired as powerfully as bullets from a gun."

Fall cautiously approached the entrance of the Painterly Place. "H..hello..?" he called out, anxiously looking around. It seems like he's debating whether he should enter.

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

"A single fallen leaf signals the start of autumn."

Fairy didn't even bother being nervous. Her grin was wide as she burst through the door. Finally, an invite to go somewhere!

Fairy shrugged as she walked in, twirling her wand around in her fingers. "Helloooo~?"

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The Imposter Queen

→ forumfic /322153 ←

She/Her/They

if we're not friends yet, congrats we are now

"Welp, I learned nothing!" - Grunkle Stan

joined 2/20/18 | 3568 stars 

Nova was glowing with nerves, literally. She shined like a flashlight as she walked toward the Painterly Place. Here goes nothing. She thought as she answered.

• Posted at:

Nova  

Insanely unnatural  

Weird to the bone  

Locke nearly missed the email. They nearly missed most emails, with an inbox full of advertisements and spam and only 30 exact minutes to go through it before spending the remainder of the hour checking for callouts on the terrible-site. 

Locke noted that maybe they should clear out their mail, as they idly scrolled today (15 minutes and 23 seconds into the process) but they worried how much extra time that may use up. Slowly, they started clicking through the clear garbage, moving it into the trash folder with an odd sense of loss. 

They paused on an email with the subject line "Personifications Welcome!" A bit uneasily they opened it, skimming through the ominous lines quickly.

Painterly Place? Was that a new establishment? They fumbled with the set of gears on their necklace as they tried to remember ever passing it. The address listed was nearby... They still had around 7 minutes to go through emails, and they could get to callouts on their phone...

They nodded, to themselves, and got up, exiting their apartment and briskly descending the stairs of the building. They dtopped to check their nearest pocket watch for the time at the bottom (more for appearances than anything. They knew it was 14:34:15)

At a brisk-- but not too brisk, so as to avoid odd looks for more than just his choice of attire --clip, he took off towards the address listed on his phone, musing quickly about cafes. Hopefully this one would be nice. Maybe even have one of those antique clocks, even if only for appearances, that so many found appealing. After all, Vivo Dolcini sounded almost like some renaissance painter. Hopefully someone of taste. Hopefully Locke's specific taste...

They pushed the door open, glancing up to see if a bell's jingle would greet them, ans searched for a comfortable spot to sit and wait for this Artist.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

The interior of the cafe had an antique feel, with wooden furniture and a fleur-de-lis motif. Taking up the entire left side of the room was a barista’s counter with a large variety of blends, machines, and cups. The other side of the room was filled with small, circular tables, with room for about two people per table. The lighting was warm and welcoming. 

At the far side of the establishment, the wall jutted out a bit, blocking something on the other side. An old-fashioned grandfather clock adorned that side of the room. 

It was still a bit earlier than the planned time. On the barista counter lay a plate full of cookies. Near it was a post-it note with obnoxiously curly cursive writing on it; barely readable, but readable nonetheless.

Help Yourself!

As soon as she stepped in, Goth made a beeline for one of the window seats. She placed her satanic bookbag behind her and pulled out her phone, sneaking glances at the other Personified coming in. I should’ve known other people would be coming too.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

“I’m Nova, probably never heard of me.” Nova says to Goth. She was less glowy as she was starting to calm down. “We’re so small in this universe.” She says sadly. Nova begins to fiddle with her charm bracelet. “And you are..?” She begins.

• Posted at:

Nova  

Insanely unnatural  

Weird to the bone  

Fairy, upon seeing the cookies, beelined for the plate and nabbed three. With a happy expression, she bit into one with glee and walked around. 

"Woaaah," she breathed. "Aesthetic."

Upon seeing Goth, Fairy streamed straight for her and sat down next to her. 

"I'm Fairy!" She sing-songed, sticking out her hand. "And you are?"

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The Imposter Queen

→ forumfic /322153 ←

She/Her/They

if we're not friends yet, congrats we are now

"Welp, I learned nothing!" - Grunkle Stan

joined 2/20/18 | 3568 stars 

Crystal nervously Shuffled in, Taking in the decor and the Cafe design while make her way to the counter. She noticed a Scary looking girl sitting at a window Seat and nearly bolted for the door. No, no. I have to at least see what this is all about. She thought, while Taking a Cookie from the plate. Her Diamond Hands accidentally touching the Glass plate and making a painfully loud Clink!

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

Infelix watched the other Personified in the cafe for a moment, before finding a table away from where the others were congregating and seating themself alone.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Who is the real you..?

Aro/Ace Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters

"Words are powerful. Truth and lies can both be fired as powerfully as bullets from a gun."

When Stella saw the email, she felt pretty good about it.
She woke up (she didn't have to sleep, but she did it this night), made her bed, ate some leftover Chinese food, brushed her teeth, showered, etc.
Her morning routine was always that way, just like everyone else's (sometimes minus the sleeping.) Then after that, she was free to do whatever. It was always something she followed almost mechanically.
Before, she sat on a ledge at the window in her artist's loft, scrolling through her phone, checking her notifications, and that was when she had found the email.
Best of all, she was invited to a café, so she didn't see why not to go. Brimming with excitement, she set off with her phone and house keys in a little purse and ran down the city (earning a few odd looks, due to her appearance) and ran to the Painterly Place as mentioned in the email.
Stella vaguely remembered the name. She had probably gone there once or twice; their coffee/tea was pretty decent, actually.
Upon reaching the place, she gazed at the building--yep, she had been here before--and went inside.

• Posted at:

mist.  

jagged walked in and head a loud CLINK! it made her wince as she picked up her coffee and cookie, and noticed crystal next to her. she would have gone over to the pale girl, but quite a crowd had gathered. "hey! hi. who are you?" she asked crystal, wondering what she personified.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

Locke noted other people in the cafe, their faces all seeming to show vast discomfort. They frowned to themselves, somewhat disappointed at the company but happy that the cafe was cozy enough. Amd, of course, had a grand clock. Almost like the owner perfectly knew how to capture their interest, Locke mused.

They put their gloved hands into their pockets, humming the way on may if trying -- and failing --to hide a crime. But Locke didn't commit crimes, getting away with it perfectly or dealing with the legal system afterwards was a severe misuse of time. And Lock knew a lot about that-- both time and the judiciary system. Clocks were involved in a lot of court cases, after all.

They pulled themselves from their thoughts as the door opened behind and a pink-skinned Personification walked in. They realized they should probably do something, rather than stand staring at the decor, and they  stiffly moved towards the cookies. 

Scenes from history and film of poisoned pastries flashed before their eyes, but they picked one up and bit it despite their better judgement. Hopefully, if they were being murdered, it wouldn't take longer than 20 minutes.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

jagged noticed locke at the cookie table, too. "hi!"

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

Sparrow took a seat by one of the windows as she nibbled on a pastry, subconsciously noticing that other personifications were walking in. She made a little chirrup, then went back to daydreaming. 

• Posted at:

Well after all it's a television show

A telecast promoting

Vertigo

Pull them out, and, and, and

wash them off

the memories 

can My EmotionS takthe Stress

Locke froze as if caught doing something, halfway through a cookie. They pointed to themselves a bit incredulously before darting their hand forward to brush crumbs from their face. "O-Oh, hi," they chuckled uncomfortably, not sure quite what to do. 

They scanned the reflective face in front of them, wondering how rude it would be to mention that it seemed broken. Did they know? Maybe it would be like when a person had something in their teeth. Maybe they could help fix it? 

The prospect of fixing something (putting a face back together? Incredible.) gave them a spark of confidence. "You have very interesting skin."

Wait. No, hold on. That wasn't it. Locke nearly crushed the food in their grasp upon realizing what they had said. "I mean, um, it looks broken. No, uh, not that, just that I have Preston some glue and something-- only if you'd like that. I'm good at putting delicate things back together!"

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

Crystal jumped when another personified asked who she was. "Uh-um, I'm Crystal?" She managed, Eating the cookie

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

jagged frowned. "oh, no. the cracks heal.i would like glue for some future things though, as the last time i bumped my elbow on a table my whole upper arm was taken off." she said, turning towards crystal to nod . "i'm christine-- but people just call me jagged." she said to locke and crystal.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

"Jagged? whole upper arm?" She squeaked, confused at the name and horrified by the Upper arm thing. "But how..?"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

"oh uh hey, while i talk to locke, you can talk to crystal." jagged said, seemingly to herself. but then the darkness beneath her cracked skin started glowing pink, and an entity with a bright pink dress and bright pink hair with a heart hair clip in it formed next to jagged, as if a projection. her face seemed sewed on, but realistic at the same time. "ah, thanks. it was awful in there! dreadful. hmm. let's see. we don't know enough about you two yet to learn about your obsessions. except for clock dude. anyways! crystal, was it? i'm obsession."

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

Goth stares blankly at both Nova and Fairy, her mind escaping to the bountiful lands of 'wat'. 

"I'm Goth." She murmured, eyes flicking back and forth between her phone's screen and Fairy's legs. She didn't dare look up.

It was 2:57, 3 more minutes until the official meeting time.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

, 2 , , 4 , 5 , 6