"oh! like this!" obsession remarked, tapping jagged's elbow lightly, which caused her upper arm to fall off again. "it's still healing, so it's super fragile, way more that jagged's usual fragile." obsession said as jagged scrambled to pick up her arm.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Frostbyte- 

*finger guns into eternity*

ahahhahaahahahahaaaaaaahahaaaahaahaahaahahaha. ha

Fairy grinned. "Goth, you look so cute! I love your dark style, OMG!"

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The Imposter Queen

→ forumfic /322153 ←

She/Her/They

if we're not friends yet, congrats we are now

"Welp, I learned nothing!" - Grunkle Stan

joined 2/20/18 | 3568 stars 

Goth cringed internally. "Thanks." OMG? Really? Her tired eyes meander over to a different conversation, hoping to pass the buck onto someone else. She glanced at the other table just in time to see a small, pink girl snap off another person's arm. 

"That's! Not good!" Goth yelps, standing up suddenly to scurry over to the fragmented girl's side. "Uhhh." She gingerly holds up the fallen arm. "Here? You go?"

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

(Christian | #Equal | Pansexual)

So, kiss my tongue make everything better

Show me you'll be with me forever

Homethread: /322427

@Discord squad, I would die for you

Discord Squad

Crystal looked at Jaggeds arm with a horrified expression. She suddenly felt overprotective of her Half Flesh- Half Diamond Arms. Hesitantly the touched Jaggeds arm and made a loud clink Noise as Diamond met glass.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

Goddess of Fire and Phoenixs

Forum Fam: You all are my Family ;0

{Star|Count}{3192}

"I get that Closets are Attractive"-Me

"Oh, they did that on purpose!" Sparrow chirruped to Goth, nothing that the other Personification had panicked seeing another's arm snapped off. 

• Posted at:

Well after all it's a television show

A telecast promoting

Vertigo

Pull them out, and, and, and

wash them off

the memories 

can My EmotionS takthe Stress

Realizing that he would probably be late if he stayed outside the building for any longer, Fall entered the Painterly Place. He mostly stayed by the walls, watching the others. Seeing there was no one else by the bird-girl (Sparrow), he sat down by her. Fall looked uncomfortable. "Um..." 

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

"A single fallen leaf signals the start of autumn."

"oh hi! who're you?" jagged asked, accepting her arm from goth. jagged stuck her arm back on and smiled. "hiding from someone?" she joked.

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

Locke fumbled to search their vest pockets, gingerly pulling out a little bottle of glue and offering it to the glass Personification. A bit late, and indignantly to themselves, they muttered, "It's Locke, not clock-dude,"

They gripped another pocket-watch, not pulling it out of it's place but announcing, "The meeting's in a minute and 36 seconds."

They felt a bit ruffled, knowing how off schedule they were to stay waiting here, but they felt as if leaving now would be rude. Was it better to follow social conventions or their own personal ones? They'd ponder that later, they supposed, while fixing something up.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Oft described as a dumpster but, like, with legs. Cool legs, though.

Abandoned Post: May 21, 2017

hi my name is Dizhbb and im your favorite moment from newsies obc

Discord Squad

Mayhaps Steve is everyone's true mom?

Sparrow gave a little spooked chirp as Fall sat at the same table. "Oh, um hello. Sorry, I hadn't noticed you before. Too caught up in thoughts I suppose..."

• Posted at:

A telecast promoting

Vertigo

wash them off

the memories 

Goth could hear Jagged's amicable response. "I'm Goth." She repeated. To answer that other question... yes. But I can't say that, can I? It's rude. The pale-skinned personification thought to herself. Sparrow's voice wormed its way into her head as well. Who in their right mind would break their arm on purpose? Hon hon slice 'n dice there goes my arm, like that's even plausible.

Now that the distraction was over, Goth simply stared at the ground again. That was the problem with conversations; they were all connected to each other in what seemed like an infinite loop. Breaking it would result in awkwardness and embarassment.

Soon enough, however, another person approached them. Locke, not clock-dude, she notes, could take her place in this conversation. Pressing her hand against the floor -- she was able to get a good eyeful of her painted nails -- she bolstered herself up and away from Jagged and Locke. In a hurry to return to her seat, she jolted sharply when she heard a loud voice.

"Hello everyone!" The aforementioned voice boomed, coming from the back of the room. The grandfather clock -- with a swing of its pendulum -- announced the time.

3:00

A man in his 20s approached the other Personifications. He had appeared from the odd bend near the back of the room, which -- Goth could see it now from this angle -- housed a wooden staircase. 

"I am Vivo Dolcini, the artist who invited you all here." The ginger-haired man declared grandly. He was a scrawny individual with an average height, a messy mop of hair, and half-moon spectacles perched on his nose. He wore a brown apron over an orange shirt and baggy jeans. The pant legs were rolled up to his ankles, and the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up to his elbows. 

He moved behind the counter, making a show of pointing at the cookie plate. "Aha! I see my cookies have been eaten. How were they?"

With every word he spoke, Goth found herself backing up a step. He wasn't a bad person per se, he was just... a bit much.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

Infelix narrowed their eyes, watching the so-called "Vivo Dolcini" make his entrance. Considering they hadn't taken any of the cookies, Infelix couldn't speak either way about them, so they remained silent.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Who is the real you..?

Aro/Ace Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters

"Words are powerful. Truth and lies can both be fired as powerfully as bullets from a gun."

Locke utterly ignored the cookie question (to be honest, he never tasted much.) taking more time to scan the artist. They were taken aback at how young the man seemed compared to the shop he presumably owned and the style inside.

The man seemed rather enthisiastic, and though Locke didn't fancy themselves a very peppy person, they supposed they could rise to the occasion. "That's a lovely clock back there." They stated, a rather low chime. They quickly tried to rectify this, adding in, "It's great!" A bit forcefully.

3:00 meant 30 minutes to stay in the cafe before they had to get back to working at home. Perfect. "What did you need from..." they hesitated to speak for everyone, "us...?"

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

"They were quite delicious," Sparrow said quietly, her tail fanned out as Vivo Dolcini made his entrance. "I suppose..." She stopped paying attention and turned back to the window.

• Posted at:

A telecast promoting

Vertigo

wash them off

the memories 

Nova started glowing really brightly again. “Umm....why did you call us here?” She asked, getting right to the point. “If you come near me....” She begins to threaten. She started collecting her energy. If needed, she may have to influence him.

• Posted at:

Nova  

Do you remember me by my name? Or by my words?  

*Explodes with the power of a million stars*  

Insanely unnatural  

Weird to the bone  

The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you  

...The Moon made me do it!

Vivo seemed oblivious to the lukewarm, almost hostile responses he received. "Clock? Oh! Clock." He nodded excitedly, curly locks of hair flung all over his face. "I do quite like the aesthetic of antique items."

He pulled out a couple cups from the available collection on the counter, humming to himself as he began to prepare some drinks. "Just a chat over tea! Or coffee, if that's your preference. I wanted to ask some questions; I'm very curious!" Vivo chuckled. 

"Thank you dearest!" The artist spun around, beaming at Sparrow. His glasses were knocked slightly askew by his sudden turn. The grin, however, was quickly replaced with a look of confusion. "Er, are you alright? Is it not a comfortable temperature for you? If you wish to visit the restroom, it should be to the right of the staircase! I can show you the way--" He rambled to Nova.

Goth contemplated how quickly she could nope out of this cafe. She didn't think it would be a very wise decision; Vivo seemed like the type to grab, oblivious to how repulsive the action would be to her. 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

Fall watched the artist, too stunned to stay anything.

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

"A single fallen leaf signals the start of autumn."

Crystal had a look of Disbelief on her face while she watched the overenthusiastic Artist prepare their drinks. She glanced at the clock and started to impatiently tap the table, making loud Clinking noises. She hadn't noticed the glares from the Other personified because she was Too busy tapping absentmindedly and staring at the Grandfather Clock.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

Fairy snapped up from her distracted state, her main focus being on her wand.

"I'm sorry, did someone say aesthetic?"

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The Imposter Queen

→ forumfic /322153 ←

She/Her/They

Locke looked up to Vivo and toyed with their gloves, feeling rather out of place. They weren't all that interesting, perhaps it would be best to just slip out. But might that be rude? 

They grabbed another cookie, "Uh, Vivo, thank you for this invite, but it is nearly 3:13 and I believe I am missing a new and long call out post an appointment." Their fingers jittered a bit, "Would you like to ask those questions very quickly now? Or email me. I can get back to that it a business day-- and I work all week." They looked to the clock on the wall rather than Vivo, following the sound of its pendulum with little ticks and tocks in their head.

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

“No! I am fine as a vine!” Nova shouts. She keeps glowing brighter. She takes a few deep breaths. The glowing goes down.

• Posted at:

Nova  

Insanely unnatural  

Weird to the bone  

"So what did you need to ask us about?" Sparrow asked, perching onto the top of one of the seats. 

• Posted at:

A telecast promoting

Vertigo

wash them off

the memories 

Crystal looked back at the others. "So, Are you going too.... Run experiments on us to "Find your Answers"?" She asked Vivo, Frowning at her anxious state.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

Stella had zoned out for basically the entire conversation, staring at the menu, when she realized that the artist had finally walked in.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Hello! Uh, sorry I zoned out. What's going on here anyway? Like, do you want to paint us or something like that, sir?"

• Posted at:

mist.  

Obsession leaned in. “Your obsession is.... “ she grew quiet. “Us. Now.... what exactly are you planning to do?” Jagged , looking around at the hostility , wondered why vivo was getting such a bad rep . He was beinv nice! Well... in a slightly creepy sort of way..

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

"Yes, aesthetic." Vivo continued to chatter. "As an artist, both the idea and the real thing appeal to me greatly! Ah--" The cups clinked as he set them down on the counter.

He turned around, giving Locke an incredulous look. "Already? Surely you can stay for a bit longer? That was the plan anyway--" Hearing the other questions fired at him, he flapped his hands around in an agitated manner. "No! No! You all are citizens of this country as well. The government -- and I too -- would never let someone lay their hands on you. I swear on my life!"

Goth had seated herself back in the far corner of the room. She silently observed.

"Just..." He sighs, picking up one of the cups again. "Well I guess... do any of you know how you were born? Or perhaps, you appeared one day out of the blue?" 

Goth's mouth opened, but she struggled to actually say anything. I'd say it depends on the Personificationn. I think for me, someone was performing a demon summoning ritual or something, and there I came.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

"Good question," Stella piped up. She closed her eyes and tried to remember when she came into being. She was old, very old. After all, she was the sky. But she felt so young and well... she wasn't really sure.

"I don't know," she finally answered when she opened her eyes. "I came into being exactly when this Earth came into being. I saw it deadly hot and become populated, go through the Ice Age and species get wiped out, and I saw everything up until this day. Now I just... hang out around here? Humans are really nice, not gonna lie. I like the attention. Sometimes, people just don't appreciate me anymore. Not that it bothers me but... it's nice, I guess. The ground is an odd thing, and time is an odd thing."

• Posted at:

mist.  

Fairy tapped her chin, playing with the hem of the frills upon her skirt as she thought. "Well, I remember a lot of light, and a LOT of it. I think I was in a fashion studio? Everything was in pastel colors, and there was all of this noise and screaming. I remember that they were the ones who designed my outfit...I guess I was just the spawn of all the femininity and girly things."

• Posted at:

{Riri}

The Imposter Queen

→ forumfic /322153 ←

She/Her/They

"I think...I was formed. Like How other Minerals and gemstones are formed. It probably took a Century to grow this big?" She tried, Never been asked such a question.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

Vivo nods, muttering to himself as he drops tea bags into several cups. "So there's a bit of sense to it--" The artist mutters under his breath, the usual enthuasiam absent. "Hey, coffee or tea?" He brightens up again, shooting the Personifications a forced smile.  

"Coffee please." As black as my soul. The memeing part of Goth chittered into her ear. Frowning away the thought, she focused on her phone again. The image of a satanic pentagram was quickly scrolled past, with the Occult Personification focusing on the post right under.

Callout post: @UnfortunateAnarchy watches anime.

Well... it was a callout blog. She squinted at the handle. Arthose420?

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

Infelix had been rather spaced out and didn't catch Vivo's original question, but looked up at the mention of coffee. They'd been having trouble sleeping again, and sure coffee wasn't a big help, but ~positive thinking~ and all that.

"Coffee for me as well," they said, blinking a few times to focus more properly on their surroundings. After a moment their phone buzzed and they pulled it out of their pocket to check who could've been sending them alerts out of the blue.

After reading the post, they couldn't help but give it an amused look before properly typing up a response.

I can't believe my deepest, darkest secret has been revealed. Whatever shall I do except spend my remaining days in despairing agony, waiting for the end to come now that I've been revealed for who I really am.

They posted the response and decided to keep scrolling, not having much better to do at the moment.

good ol' arthose

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Who is the real you..?

"Words are powerful. Truth and lies can both be fired as powerfully as bullets from a gun."

why don't my fonts ever like to work--

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Who is the real you..?

Locke was still rather shell-shocked from the question, hardly able to register anything past their own thoughts, thundering in their head. They knew they should wait until they had an answer to speak, but it felt oddly tight in their chest now to just hold their stream of thoughts in.

They hardly heard the pink Personification muse about time, nodding a bit too animatedly to that. 

Had they been made with time? Like that Pink one said about the world? Surely not. Humans, smart as they may be, hadn't always kept time, had they? They tried to recall their youthful days, memories fuzzily rising of water-filled objects and people of all sorts of backgrounds speaking around them. They were uncomfortably panicked at not being able to determine their own creation.

Time is strange... Time was strange. It was never simple to keep tabs on it...

They felt like something in them had slipped out of place.

Guiltily they noted that the grandfather clock was suddenly a bit slower than it had been before their internal freak-out. It seemed something had popped out of sync in something after all.

They chose not to mention it, too focused of the feeling of being almost lost in their own body for a moment. Someone behind them whispered about coffee. Would it seem normal to agree? They had missed the entire conversation.

"Um-- Yes, coffee! Great!" 

• Posted at:

Xanii

Discord Squad

"Three for coffee." Vivo called out, eyes sweeping through the room. A buzz sounded from his jean pocket, but he decided to check it later. It might be them again, and he'd prefer to answer it after all the accomodations were done with. 

Goth could hear the other Personifications' responses, but she was more concerned with the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on her dashboard.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Discord Squad

"Um. Tea please." whispered, Crystal fidgeting.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

"Tea for myself please. As for how I came to be...? It was something to do with an airplane and a blue jay. That's as much as I remember..." She pondered, seemingly more at ease now than when Vivo first came in. 

• Posted at:

A telecast promoting

Vertigo

wash them off

the memories 

I'm going to have to drop out of the roleplay. :c

I'm a bit busy with other rp's right now. I'm sorry T^T

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

"Tea, please!" Stella requested. It felt like a tea day to her. 

• Posted at:

mist.  

Sweet Tea.” Nova says. “As to how I came to be...there is no answer. I don’t know.” She says. I am so small in this world. If I was gone, would anybody care? She sadly thinks. 

• Posted at:

Nova  

Insanely unnatural  

Weird to the bone  

“I remember yelling, and a crash,, and there i was. Obsession says that she’s always just kind of been there, you know?” Jagged said to vivo.

obsession rolled her eyes. “Coffee. Vivo- why do you want us here, for the last time?”

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

Crystal stirred her Tea, listening to the others tell their stories and ask questions. "Are you just genuinely Curious? Or do you have an agenda?" She asked Bluntly.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6