All your life, you have been more or less average. Sure, a few strange things happen around you, but no one thinks too much of it. Until the Night, where you do something unthinkable, and right after, you disappear.

You show up in a world where you remember only basic facts about yourself and no memories of how you got there or what you did; or even that you did anything. All you know is that on your wrist opposite your dominant hand is a single word- Disgrace.

You must find a way to leave this world with the others that have also been labeled this way. But be wary, for there is a saboteur's in your midst.

Will you remember anything and find your way out? Or will you be stuck in the Realm of Disgrace for good?

Rules:

No perfect (mary sue/gary stue) characters, and no one sided personalities, 'woe is me' characters, cinnamon rolls (this is not the place for them) or anything else along those lines

Little details may come up later.

Saves last three days, but you can ask for an extension.

Even genders. That means four males and four females.

The other regular rules.

Put I am a Disgrace in other.

Spots:

Person 1: Open

Person 2: Open

Person 3: Open

Person 4: Open

Person 5: Open

Person 6: Open

Person 7:

Saboteur: Take by me (for reasons) (Male)

Form:

Name (first AND last):

Age (15-19):

Appearance (be descriptive!):

Clothing:

Personality (not just strings of words, describe at least a little bit):

Dominant Hand:

Weapon(s) (two max, a pair of something counts as one):

Spot:

Anything else we should know about them?:

Other:

Feel free to ask questions if you need/want more info.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

Nudge.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

Save Female. Also, is "Sudden Power" still happening?

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Tҽαɱ FσƚP: Fennec, QuartzNeptune

Resident scaly otter

Whenever your tears won't dryI'll be there

#scalyottersneedlove

Esmeralda will come back, I guess :)

• Posted at:

|+| Bixbite |+|

Dudette || Homo Sapiens || Artist

I hope that I've become a

favorable delicacy,

that I'm good enough.  

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.

Save a female please.

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

Save a female

• Posted at:

NYX

imfineimfineimfineimfineimfineimfine

@All

Saved

Three male spots remain open

@Neptune

Yep. Once everyone gets their forms in we'lll start.

Person 1: Saved for Neptune (Female)

Person 2: Saved for Bixbite (Female)

Person 3: Saved for Luana (Female)

Person 4: Saved for Nyx (Female)

Person 5: Open

Person 6: Open

Person 7: Open

Saboteur: Take by me (for reasons) (Male)

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

In the section where it says "Spot", what do I put? 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Boop

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Form:

Name:Katy (Kat) Taylor-Smith

Appearance:Katy has dirty blond hair with lighter blond streaks. She has slightly tanned skin, and a brown birthmark on her left cheek. Katy is tall, and lithe, although she's not anorexic or anything. She has dark brown almond shaped eyes, long lashes, and thick eyebrows.

Clothing:Katy likes dresses, and in this, she'll be wearing a black dress with white polka dots, and a belt around her waist. Katy will also be wearing black fishnet leggings and tall black boots. She also has multiple necklaces, pearl earrings, and a small string bracelet.

Personality:Katy is kind of a mean girl. She's very popular, and popularity has changed her. Katy is very sassy, and has a lot of attitude. She likes to have the spotlight, and has a lot of self-confidence. Katy is arrogant, and manipulative. She is resourceful, and relies on herself, and is very independant. Katy is a leader, though sometimes she's not a very good one.

Dominant Hand:Left hand

Weapons:Two small whips with sharp crystal like things. The whips are black and the 'crystals' are neon pink.

Spot:Female, Person 3

Anything else we should know about them?:No, I don't think so.

Other:I am a Disgrace

• Posted at:

NYX

Name (first AND last): Feodora Santini
Age (15-19): 17
Appearance (be descriptive!): Feodora (Feo) has long, black-brown hair that she wears in a thick braid wrapped around her head, and then falling past her shoulders. She has deep, sea-green eyes and tanned skin. She has scars on her palms from unknown origins, and has a small stone necklace with a crescent moon engraved into the pendant. She is slightly taller than the average person her age, and is slender.
Clothing: Feo wears a forest-green jacket over a white shirt, and a black, knee-length skirt. She wears black combat boots with no heel. She wears black silk gloves most of the time.
Personality (not just strings of words, describe at least a little bit): Feo is outgoing, always looking for an adventure; something beyond what life gives you. She is selfless and impulsive, and quick-thinking. She is extremely stubborn and finds it difficult to accept new perspectives, and can be quite feisty. Once you know her, she is serious and down-to-earth, takes no nonsense.
Dominant Hand: Left
Weapon(s) (two max, a pair of something counts as one): Feo is skilled at using a staff, and always has one with her.
Spot: Female, Person 1
Anything else we should know about them?: Feodora hates talking about her past, and whenever someone asks her about it, she simply replies with "It doesn't matter anymore".
Other: I am a Disgrace

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

@Nyx

Katy's personality seems a little on the positive side. Mind adding a few more negative things?

@Neptune

She doesn't remember her past... Other than that, accepted.

Name: Endyr Crusaders

Appearance: Endyr has dark red hair that goes to just above his shoulder blades that he wears in a low ponytail. Vibrant, inquisitive eyes that are a pale green. When looking closely, you can see thin red lines of color running through his pupils and irises. He has pale skin that burns and doesn't tan. He stands at roughly 6’ foot, with a slightly muscular build.

Clothing: Endyr wears a dark olive colored aviator jacket with the Santa Clara Vanguard logo on the back, and it is faded. Underneath, he wears a dark red button up top, and a formal pair of black dress pants. He also has on slightly scuffed black cowboy boots. He wears a pair of dark red gloves as well.

Personality (not just strings of words, describe at least a little bit): Endyr is calculating and cool under pressure. He has, due to his time spent in the Realm, become slightly cruel and is very uncaring towards others. He is quite intelligent and cunning, though he doesn't always show it. He often rushes headfirst into things without thinking of the consequences for himself or others. He is a skillful liar and manipulator, and doesn't truly care for himself anymore. He has a twisted sense of humor, and a sarcastic streak. Endyr is quite witty and charming in a way. He used to have senses of loyalty, and he vaguely recall this, and emulates it. He is reckless and isn't hesitant to turn people against one another.

Weapon: Endyr wields a pair of pistols- one black and the other a murky gray. Both have bright red lines all over them in designs. He is also skilled with a bow, though he doesn’t have one.

Spot: Saboteur

Anything else we should know about them?: His ‘Disgrace’ tattoo is faded to a light gray, but it is illusioned to look as black in the group.

Other: It’s my RP; Endyr is left-handed

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

Name (first AND last): Summer-Grace Osuriah

Age (15-19): 16 

Appearance (be descriptive!): Dark brown hair that is shaved on left side of her head. It has sea blue strands entangled with dark brown, usually at the tips. She has chestnut colored skin, and freckles on her cheeks. Her eyes change colors constantly, mainly shades of blue, green, gray, and purple, but others colors too. Her eyes are more almond shaped than round. She is usually smiling, but she does frown, or smirk. She's 6'1, and is strong. She has an athlete's build and is fit. She does a lot of sports, even the winter ones.

Clothing: Mostly a tank top, t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers or converse. But she does know how to dress when it gets cold, or rainy, or snowy. She's a tomboy, so she doesn't wear skirts a lot. Sometimes she wears a cold-shoulder shirt. She owns a black and silver surfboard.

Personality (not just strings of words, describe at least a little bit): Summer-Grace is very smart, and is often straightforward with answers. She doesn't "beat around the bush", but she does try to say things nicely, but she can be point blank. She is very independent, but she isn't a loner. She prefers spending time with friends over being alone all the time. She's super friendly, and very trustworthy, but also very kind. She is very responsible, and respectful even if you aren't respectful back. She does get angry, but when she is, she is deathly calm. She is usually calm, but does storm around when she's angry. Just try to be nice to her and don't push her over the edge. She is is usually very confident.

Weapon(s) (two max, a pair of something counts as one): Bow and Arrows 

Spot: 3 

Anything else we should know about them?: She can come across as rude to some.

Other: I am a Disgrace 

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

@Rebel-

Okay, here's a little bit more about Katy.

Katy can be very mean, and often does whatever she can to get her way. She is very manipulative, and is also very controlling. Katy holds grudges, and can easily make your life miserable. And she will. She has a short fuse, and getting on her bad side is not a good idea. Katy doesn't care about other's feelings, and will toy with them. She does anything if it means she can benefit from it.

• Posted at:

NYX

@Nyx

Thank you, accepted.

@Luana

Summer-Grace seems to have a mostly positive personality? Would you mind balancing it a bit more?

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.