o.o

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

"The world won't end if you take a day to breathe." ~Riri

Current mood: annoyed about cyborg elbows

TDP Reread: /326340

;~; Bixy died....

• Posted at:

Hyperbole 

{she/her|1223}

12-21-16 

LGBTQA+

I was killed by Autocorrect! 

I support you for being you!

I’m here too! Hi Sanetra! 

“I’m not MOPPING! YOU’RE mopping!”

Dial this number, /312175, if I haven't gotten back to you.

I wonder if anyone else will die.

• Posted at:

~Sir_D3rpington~

Or just ~D3rp~

"Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

yo da dub dub" - The Scatman

this is a very good secret message

10 dogs in my house

Gregg rulz ok

at first i thought the short girl was Zodiac but then the hair color dismissed that

yes, Nyx, two eleven year olds can be in a relationship xD

• Posted at:

Zodiac

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Song of the month: A Million Dreams - The Greatest Showman Soundtrack

I don't know how to react. The first death in the story? Hopefully action mounts up from now on. At least we know that messing up is deadly.

100/10

• Posted at:

Hey, it's your boi Quasar!

he/him

Just your friendly stalker.

Obsessed with space!

Official fanboy of Riri's Rhythm Access story.

Go check it out!

I wonder Who else is gonna die >:3 (Maybe MJ?) Oh the possibilities!

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

Goddess of Fire and Phoenixs

Forum Fam: You all are my Family ;0

{Star|Count}{3192}

"I get that Closets are Attractive"-Me

I wonder who will be shipped next and who the shorty is. 

I got got bored and I may have created a Rhythm Access logo.

• Posted at:

Hyperbole 

{she/her|1223}

12-21-16 

LGBTQA+

I was killed by Autocorrect! 

I support you for being you!

I’m here too! Hi Sanetra! 

“I’m not MOPPING! YOU’RE mopping!”

Dial this number, /312175, if I haven't gotten back to you.

when am I going to come in?

• Posted at:

night

YOUR GO-TO TRAIN GUY/KING OF TRAINS

owner/founder of the WoFRR

he/him

Fanwing

moonbli

#traintracksdontsink

only WOFMBer who is a country music fan

current mood: hippity hoppity get off my property

JOHN DEERE IS BEST TRACTOR

Night, I'm not the author but I'm sure that Riri is trying her best to include everyone who made a form for the book. We just all gotta be patient my precious child! :3

Also, Riri, is the next chapter going to come out on Friday? I'm trying to find out the schedule here. XD

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

I thought there was a new chapter!

;.;

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "Independence is happiness." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Endangered Species of the Week: Sharktail Cyanea, Cyanea pinnatifida

#EmergencySeaFish

#EightFootSeaTurtle

#Vertigecko

#RA!

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

@Zodiac-

xD 

Sometimes I feel like I learn more here than in school.

@Toffee-

I think it's a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule. But I'm not sure. It might not be, or maybe Riri is just busy.

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

You can't hit bulls-eye if the target keeps moving

He was bold man who first ate an oyster

Life isn't perfectwhy should be?

@Nyx

You made me think there was a new chapter . . .

I think Riri's posted on her new homethread that she's editing it now.

• Posted at:

~ Snowfall ~

She/Her

Discipline is everything. If you don't have it. . . 

"Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers."- Kahil Gibran

#FFT

Currently not very active on weekends

Forum Family: Zodiac 

It is. Hopefully the next one will come out today!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Creator of HF, FTA, and one more coming soon  

Why yes, I do like colorfading 

Forum Fam: Hurricane, MJ,  Reading, Dancing, Eternal, Riri

eeEeeEeEee SOO EXCITED.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

YES

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Sorry y'all, won't be able to release the new chapter tonight. 

Either tomorrow or the day after, for sure. 

Maybe both in a row if i'm feeling nice

• Posted at:

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀

{Riri}

The ForumFic Writer

She/Her/Writer

Self-Proclaimed Forum Haruhi Fujioka

if i haven't responded tell me at /324752

#BHchatisbestchat

joined 2/20/18 | 5317 stars 

"ooh-wooh what's this?"

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀

@Riri, it's fine. If you feel you can't upload like this, maybe two times a week? Or three, but just Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday. That way you'd have Friday and Saturday to write and edit so you don't have to miss the schedule? Just a friendly suggestion. NOW I'M MORE EXCITED FOR TOMMORROW!!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

(Ignore my post on the Beach Condo) Okay, that's fine! Take as much time as you need! 

• Posted at:

~Pineapple~

She/Her

Forum Fam:Zodiac

Proud Christian

@Riri-

That's fine! I have something to look forward to tomorrow!

• Posted at:

N/Y/X

Smol spoopy demon child™

#Llama History

They/Them

RhythAccess

LGBTQ+!

You can't hit bulls-eye if the target keeps moving

He was bold man who first ate an oyster

Life isn't perfectwhy should be?

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

My messed up Homethread! (That is dead)

/317802

Colors tell you everything

And I'm the color gray

#Lamqua FTW

Bip bop

• Posted at:

~Summer~

LGBTQ+ Supporter

Swampy changed me. Thank her.

Discord squad

HTTYD Obsession!

GGaD. WGI!. HF. RA!. TGP.

I'm Mr. Comfort

¡Swammer! 

//and i set fire,,,,

//to the fandom

//watched it burn as i touched my laptop

Chapter Seven

The sun had finally set above Earth-22. It was at that precise time of day when Beat fully launched into its shenanigans.

The world had already burst with more action, the population increasing by at least 20% with the night-hoppers and late-shift workers for a little extra money to spend here and there.

Nyx, having no familiar Bixbite to cling onto, had latched herself onto Imagine’s leg as they walked down the sidewalk, semi-permanently rumpling the fabric around her calf. Pressing her head against his knee as they approached a crosswalk, she proceeded to declare, “Your leg is awfully bony.”

Imagine groaned with annoyance as he clutched onto Zodiac’s hand, speeding the duo across the street the moment the walking light flicked to “go”. “Yes, well, your never-ending weight that you’re dragging along on my left leg is unbearable.”

Zodiac looked over to the side before softly murmuring, “…savage.”

Imagine chuckled but choked mid-laugh, for a blur of brown feathers tackled him to the other side of the road. “Imagine!! I thought you went up for good!”

Imagine sighed as the hybrid girl climbed off, shaking the feathers out of his hair. “Peacock, you need to take a deep breath. Seriously.”

Peacock dusted off her green t-shirt, showing off her thin arms and multicolored bracelets. With a sigh, she stated: “I just did. I’ve taken several today from my crippling self dou— I mean, I can loudly shout.”

Imagine seemed to have missed the first part of the sentence and proceeded to heave out a sigh as the duo-now-trio walked down the streets.

Peacock tapped Imagine on the shoulder and knitted her eyebrows together. “Where are you taking them? I should at least know where my friend is going.”

Imagine looked over his shoulder with a grin. “The lo-fi club. Nyx has her job, and Zodiac’s mom has a potential investor.”

Peacock squinted at Imagine, jutting her head forward. “Why didn’t you say your mom as well? You and Zodiac are siblings.”

Imagine exhaled, hunching over slightly as he continued to walk. “We’re step-siblings, remember?”

Peacock smacked herself in the forehead, as if to say Stupid me. “Oof, sorry. I forgot.”

“You forget a lot of things, Peacock.” Imagine playfully punched her left arm.

Peacock bit the inside of her cheek and looked off to the side. “…yeah, I know.”

“Don’t I always forget?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Rhythm Access arena pulsed and pounded with bright white spotlights, all other lights gone. The main beams were following the agile fighters in the circle, halfway through their chosen classical piece: “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto No.2 in G Minor, RV 315 ‘Summer’: III. Presto” by Antonio Vivaldi.

The battle already was more intense than the previous, featuring younger fighters: eleven and thirteen were their on-point ages.

The eleven year old leapt around with grace, gently tapping each note as she fired barrages of arrows from her longbow. Unfortunately, for a young age, her precision wasn’t exactly the highest. Her streaked, honey-blonde hair fell loose from its plait as she leaped to five new notes, tapping quickly as she slammed one hand down after one foot, attempting a flip onto the others.

The thirteen year old girl practically flitted across the notes, moving with the speed of a fairy (albeit being a nymph). Her chartreuse eyes were filled with joy as she rapid-fired lavender arrows aimed straight for the younger’s back. Each note only brought her closer, throwing off her precision bit by bit. Rebellious, wet-from-swimming strands of hair flew loose from her ponytail,  smacking herself in the face as she continued to shoot.

Each violin’s sharp note ending caused only more tension between the two ranged fighters, their moves graceful but laced with the hope for money. The health for the former was at 23%, the latter being 60%. Their names were printed out in bold letters above each bar: “VIOLET” and “FAIRY”. 

The crowds were practically whooping with excitement, cheering on the aggressive duo as they shot at each other, almost as if they were mob members in a territory war with a large group of spectators.

The airhorn sounded and arrows clattered to the ground.

Fairy had won.

Already offering Violet a hand and a gentle, small smile, Fairy pulled her opponent to a standing position and grinned as she shook the younger’s hand. “Good game, Violet.”

Violet nodded and her face flushed up a little. “G-good game, Fairy. I…It was an honor to fight against you.”

It was now Fairy’s turn to have her face heat up. “M…me?” she stuttered, scratching the side of her face. “Well, uh, I’m not the greatest fighter, but…thank you!”

Violet nodded with a determined grin and spun on her heel, collecting her weapon and hightailing for the exit of the arena instantaneously.

With a sigh, Fairy collected her weapon and headed for the exit. Maybe I’ll head to the Lofi club…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway across town, a rusted boombox blared a Vocaloid track as two teenagers trained while an older one refereed. The song, of course, was a high-energy, synth heavy piece: “Childish War” by GigaP and Reol.

The first fighter was a familiar sight: Necro. Her wavy, red hair was tied into a sleek bun and her glasses were pushed up her nose as she lunged forwards, her butterfly swords in hand. Fingerless gloves hid her red knuckles from her tight grip and her standard gray sweatshirt creased silently as she moved.

The second fighter was someone different, for sure. She was short and flicked forwards, her clear cicada wings making small creak-like noises. Her feathered, rust-colored hair flipped around as she moved to the beat. Her neon green tank top showcased thin-but-battle scarred arms, and her black leggings were smattered in what was I presume is mud. Swinging her wooden bō staff forwards, she frowned as she fought and advanced forwards.

“It may be a war, but it’s not a fist fight,” Necro whispered under her breath to the song as she sent a slash towards the other girl. “Hey, Cleaver, how you fairy-ing?”

Cleaver laughed slightly as she swung her bō staff in a wide swing. “Necro, you’ve made that pun at least five times.”

Necro giggled weakly as she dodged, leaning on her toes. “Really? I…” she trailed off, flipping into another swing of the swords, “thought I made it more.”

The referee stood up, his cheetah face contorted into a growl-like face. “Stop the bickering and let’s go to the Lofi club already. You’ve battled to this song on repeat seventeen times. I’ve counted every beat.”

Cleaver slowed down and swung her bō staff over her back. “Night, you’re no fun.”

Night’s eyelids rose a bit. “Right, and going to a museum is no fun.”

“Going to a museum is actually boring. You walked yourself into that one.”

Night sighed, chuckling slightly. “Look, can we go? I want to drown my worries in cheap seltzer water.”

Necro shrugged as she looked away wistfully. “…sure. I was kinda hoping we could keep training.”

Cleaver looked at Necro with a frown. “Hey, you’re staying at my house for now, remember? My parents said that you can stay since your place got burned down.”

Necro clenched her hands into fists, her mouth contorting into a grimace. “…right.”

Cleaver’s expression turned from sympathetic to serious. “Look. You can’t hide out the rest of the world by relentlessly battling. We are going to the lofi club and you are going to relax. It’s safer than training for now.”

Necro nodded and met her gaze with Cleaver’s. “Right. Let’s go, then.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hallway leading into the Lofi club was pitch black, Peacock and Imagine feeling for the walls to reach the exit. 

Nyx sniffed loudly. “It’s too dark.”

Imagine sighed. “Nyx, you live in the dark.”

“You have a point.” Nyx approached the faint lights with Zodiac and eventually reached the doorway.

The sight before the four was truly amazing. A room, completely dark, lit only by calm, pastel lights, with a wall-to-wall bar featuring soft drinks and warm beverages. The room’s only luminance was provided by the strips of lighting and sporadic, rainbow-toned spotlight placed here and there. Students taking a breath from their hectic lives were enjoying hot chocolates in the corner, sinking deeper into pale-colored bean bags; kids asleep on their parents as the music drifted in and out, the adults chatting with one another; and a teenager polishing the bar inhabited by two teenage girls, recognizable ones at that.

“Oncilla,” Riri requested from the counter, “Lemon sparkling water?”

The girl behind the bar bobbed her head, ebony-brown waves bouncing as she worked quickly. The water from the beverage splattered her black trenchcoat, but she didn’t seem to mind as she pushed up her rectangular reading glasses. “Here you go.”

Riri gave a tired smile as she placed her phone down, turning to look at her. “Thanks,” she breathed as she drummed her fingers to the song: “Lily” by eevee.

Toffee took a long sip from her caramel frappé before asking, “Do you come to this place all the time?”

Riri nodded. “It…helps me calm down. I’m stressed over today, but hey. Maybe Bixbite got drawn out of school early. Maybe it was a relative. Maybe she got sick.”

Toffee jerked her head up and down, frantically agreeing as she fiddled with the glow sticks on her wrists. “She’s absolutely fine. Absolutely fine.”

Oncilla leaned onto the counter. “…you girls okay? Riri, you seemed more stressed than usual.”

Toffee turned to look at Riri. “Than usual?”

Riri winced. “Toff, I’ll explain later. Oncilla, I’m fine. A friend of ours just disappeared today. S’all.”

Oncilla’s eyes widened. “…by any chance, did she disappear with a girl with pink hair?”

Riri’s face went from tired to skeptical. “…yes?”

Oncilla cursed and stood up from her leaning position. “Holy…girls, you have something serious going on.”

Toffee leaned back. “I’m, uh, the same age as you guys, you know.”

Oncilla shook her head. “That doesn’t matter. Look, from this frequent girl…Thunderstorm, I think. She came in and said that there was a girl with pink hair who messed with the tournament. Another person came in that day with ram horns and vented to me about how his coworkers messed up again at Rhythm Access. Specifically, mentioning a girl with pink hair. All I’m saying is, if you can find goat boy, you might be able to get your answers.”

Riri inhaled sharply and set her glass down, standing up and moving towards a sign reading “restroom”.

“I’ll be back,” she called over her shoulder. “I need to freshen up real quick.”

Toffee closed her eyes and rested her head in her hands. “‘Kay.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fairy strolled down the street, straight for the Lofi club’s entrance, whistling a soft tune to herself. Today's been good. I made some money, won a fight, and now I get to go to the lofi club. What could be--

She collided headfirst with a short figure.

“Ohmygosh,” she rapid fired instantly, words shooting out, “I’m so sorry!” Extending a hand and bending over, the smaller girl took it.

“…thanks!” she exclaimed, tilting her face up. Oh, the girl is familiar!

“Cleaver!” Fairy exclaimed. “Ohmygosh, I haven’t seen you in…what, a very long time?”

Cleaver grinned, dusting herself off. “I was heading into the Lofi club with Necro and Night…want to come?”

Fairy grinned. “Sure, sounds good.”

The group of four progressed through the hallway to the club, only to be caught by a loud scream.

Toffee was standing in the doorway to the restroom hall, face pale.

“RIRI IS GONE!”

• Posted at:

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀

{Riri}

The ForumFic Writer

She/Her/Writer

#BHchatisbestchat

"ooh-wooh what's this?"

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀

AHHHHH

• Posted at:

«Ishmael»

Sleep?

I awaken with the thunder

A bold statement to end my slumber

And this feeling has got a window

Til I'm numb

til I am blissful

conquer from within

Your Dad

*changes siggy every two seconds*

oH HECC NO

RIRI

WHERE DID YOU GO

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder, Thundy, or TS

(She/Her/They)

Your local writer of angst!

/Rebellious Saltshaker/

-Pine Tree- 

|Silent Stone|

When there's no cops around, anything's legal!

Wow! This was great! I wonder what happened to Riri? 

• Posted at:

☁รωαɱρყ☁ 

She/Her/They

ɖօʊɮʟɛ ʄօʀʊʍ ʋɨɢɨʟǟռᏆɛ  

I'm the goddess of swamps, mist and trees

There's got to be more out there...waiting to be found, or stay hidden

"It's talking! Merry, the tree is talking!!" ~Pippin

Swammer!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

I nearly screamed out loud when I realized I was in a chapter!

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO RIRI?!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Quote of the Week: "Independence is happiness." ~ Susan B. Anthony

Endangered Species of the Week: Sharktail Cyanea, Cyanea pinnatifida

#EmergencySeaFish

#EightFootSeaTurtle

#Vertigecko

#RA!

#RememberTheLost

#LlamaHistory

I SAID I WAS ATTACHED TO RIRI!!! IF SHE DIES...... Also, I kinda called it.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Deerling/Luxray Fusion

#Cleaverfans; Miri, Violet, Vine

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, and more  

Forum BFF: Silverskies

I have Autism. Ask me about it

*falls over*

• Posted at:

{Candy}

she/her

1465☆

Hello, can you hear me?

I'm calling from someplace far away.

There's something getting closer.

The light gets brighter and brighter.

Will you follow it?

Or stay in the dark?

Only you can decide.

I'm the barkeep? XD I love it

Also WHAT RIRI'S GONE

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

"The world won't end if you take a day to breathe." ~Riri

Current mood: annoyed about cyborg elbows

TDP Reread: /326340

*gaSp*

• Posted at:

~Pineapple~

She/Her

Forum Fam:Zodiac

Proud Christian

Woah. That's pretty spooky.

(something I say irl when something unexpected happens)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

Just your normal forumer that envies other forumers that have a higher star count.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Gandhi

He/Him

up

• Posted at:

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀

{Riri}

The ForumFic Writer

She/Her/Writer

#BHchatisbestchat

"ooh-wooh what's this?"

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀

?!?

oof Riri dead

Murdoc show up in the next chapter.

• Posted at:

Garbo 

Boi

Iaback(maybe it will change)

havMPasmabouit(if you want to.)

livithFriend zone

XD I love Peacock 

and

just

this is amazing

• Posted at:

Amare

Panro/Ace\\Female

"When in doubt, go to the BH Chat for some jokes!"

It's 1:90!

Astronomy!Geography!History

All about that "Pun"ctuation!

ooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOooo

also this is kinda unrelated but i've been meaning to ask you for a while

@riri is your nickname pronounced like ree-ree or like rye-rye? 

• Posted at:

eureka!

4 amigas ▫ aesthetic nerd ▫ christian 

@Eureka

ree-ree xD

• Posted at:

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀

{Riri}

The ForumFic Writer

She/Her/Writer

#BHchatisbestchat

"ooh-wooh what's this?"

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IMAGINE RIRI AMAZING JOB but i swear if you kill riri

i kinda ship imagine and peacock

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Didn’t you say that there were not going to be deaths? I’m assuming that you meant that, because if you kill Riri . . .

• Posted at:

~ Snowfall ~

She/Her

Discipline is everything. If you don't have it. . . 

"Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers."- Kahil Gibran

#FFT

Currently not very active on weekends

Forum Family: Zodiac 

well

not too many deaths

some deaths

but not all

i mean what

• Posted at:

❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀~❀