We were talking about which first arc dragonets we missed recently and I realized that it was time for an update Storystarter!

Pick a dragon we haven’t heard from in a while -- a main character or someone we met only for a minute! -- and write a scene of something that’s happened to them since the last time we saw them.

Can’t wait to see who you pick, and what you come up with!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF letters storystarter /327169

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts, the sequel! /326798

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps: Please do not feed the weirdo! /326797

Cool I Survived places! /325715

First!

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

My messed up Homethread! (That is dead)

/317802

Colors tell you everything

Second!

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Third!

Probably Riptide.

We don't see him much after The Lost Heir.

• Posted at:

~Pancakes~

"Don't poop in other threads."~Dynasty

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm just very creative."~Harry Potter-Evans-Verres

"I SHALL HIT YOU WITH A HAPPY BRICK!"~Sanetra

"No, I need a computer that doesn't double as an egg fryer."~Night

#FGDT

#AnAlt

fifth

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

TomHolland4Ever

Sixth. I'm going to do Starflight

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Tҽαɱ FσƚP: Fennec, QuartzNeptune

Resident scaly otter

Whenever your tears won't dryI'll be there

#scalyottersneedlove

The earliest I can post will be on Tuesday, and sorry if it seems more like a Fatespeaker X Starflight story.

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF letters storystarter /327169

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts, the sequel! /326798

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps: Please do not feed the weirdo! /326797

Cool I Survived places! /325715

We need to do Kinkajou on her hatching day

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

A dragon paced back and forth between two sets of earrings, one Amber and gold, the other amethyst and platinum. Suddenly, she was startled by a knock at the door. “Go away!” She screeched. The door gave a sound again. She groaned. “Come on out, you’re needed at an official meeting.” “What, me? Uh... I’m not here because... uh... I don’t exist! Go away!” She yelled at the door. “Nice try, Blaze. I know you’re deciding about some kind of jewelry, so I’ll give you 5 minutes.” The voice said. “I look forward to seeing you,” he said sarcastically. Blaze rolled her eyes and picked up and put on the Amber and gold earrings. She walked out the door, not bothering to lock it because she assumed it was safe. She trotted towards the place where the meeting was held, wincing as the hot sand hurt her feet. 

Blaze sighed. She’d been at the meeting for over an hour and hadn’t gotten to talk once. She yawned and tried to fall asleep throughout the bickering but was awoken by a sound. The same dragon who had called her from the door was poking her and asking what she thought about making a school. She looked at him and noticed groggily that it was her brother, Smolder. “Uh... well schools don’t, like, help me with fashion, so, uhh... maybe not.” Thorn snorted and said, “Nice call, Smolder,” and laughed. “Really livened up the conversation.” Smolder chuckled. “Well, she told me she didn’t exist earlier, so...”  Everyone laughed. Blaze sat up and tried to tell them they weren’t doing any better and fell over from exhaustion. Laughs turned to howls. Blaze rolled over, trying to get back up, but when she did, a little gem set near her claw in her scales popped off. She doubled over, choking, while a diamond pattern started to appear down her scales. Smolder’s eyes widened, recognizing the scales as someone else’s. Everyone else looked at Blaze and choked with horror as she stood up, grinning evilly. She glanced around the room, scrutinizing very detail. “What, scorpion got your tongue? Why so surprised? It’s just me, Blister.”

To be continued...

• Posted at:

Call me Ivory

My ocs are Galaxy, Pine, Serpentine, Rose, princess Bronzetalon, Amber, and Watermelon Tourmaline.

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS CLEAR

jk it’s Gold

moonbli, Glorybringer, Sunnyflight

proud atheist, Democrat, feminist

#supportPeri

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me Ivory

My ocs are Galaxy, Pine, Serpentine, Rose, princess Bronzetalon, Amber, and Watermelon Tourmaline.

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS CLEAR

jk it’s Gold

moonbli, Glorybringer, Sunnyflight

proud atheist, Democrat, feminist

#supportPeri

Not sure this is accurate, but this could be how Peril figured out she had firescales. 

The grumpy skywing dragonet heard a scratching noise and then a desperate squeal. Opening her eyes, she saw a hard substance covering her. Peril looked around in fright and found another male dragonet with her. He was clawing at the substance, casting frightened eyes everywhere, screaming a high pitched wail of pure torment. Peril growled and swatted him with her talon to make him stop. He just screamed louder. Peril scowled and went smack him again when she felt a terrific jolt and hit the ground.

That was when the hard covering was splintered with deadly cracks and shattered apart. Peril tumbled onto the ground, rubbing her head before gasping and watching as a huge pair of massive talons reached in to grab the male dragonet. Peril would've saved him, but she was not quick enough. The red talons grabbed her screaming, petrified brother and in one swift movement, dragged its claws across his throat. 

Peril stared in shock as a red, gooey substance poured out and the baby dragonet's eyes went white and he fell limp. "Well done." said a silky voice, "now guards, kill her please." 

Peril gave a cry of strangled anger, though she did not know why, as she heard a gasp of disbelief. Then those same talons filled her vision and grabbed her around the body. Cold wind whipped by for split seconds, but Peril was boiling, these were the talons that killed her brother, and she knew how she could punish them. She had the power. Angrily, Peril flared her wings, covering the talons with her own smoking wings. There was a sharp cry of agony before Peril felt herself falling, suspended between earth and sky, element and element, before she hit the ground with a thud. 

"careful! don't touch her!" the cruel voice shrieked, "she has TOO MUCH FIRE!!" Peril looked around at the swarming masses of red and orange bodies. But she could not stop herself from watching the red shape winging speedily its way across the sky. Without knowing it, Peril felt that those wings held a secret to her future that she would eventually find out. If only she was patient. 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

Spirit of a SandWing

Speed of a ѕкуωιηg 

Cunning of a ℕightWing

Beauty of a   Rainwing ♥ ( like Glory)

Swimming skills of a Seawing

Strength of a [̲̅M̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅d̲̅][̲̅w̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅]

((Finally an excuse to write my bouncing boy Pronghorn!))

Pronghorn lived up to his name. He was bouncy, extremely so, much like the animal, and he was small.  Smaller than many IceWing or SandWing dragonets his age, but he made up for it in seemingly limitless energy. At he moment, that energy was entirely focused on pacing around his family's small hut in the Sand Kingdom, eagerly waiting for the courier to get there. 

"Pronghorn, the mai..."

His mother leaned out of the way as he zipped outside, a faint laugh catching his ears as he skidded to a halt just as the courier landed. Drought smiled brightly, like he always did, even during the war when he had flown messages from outpost to outpost. 

"Here you go pronghorn."

The scroll was wrapped with a thin band of flaxen fabric, and the wax seal on the front made Pronghorn's heart skip a eat. The Eye of Onyx stared up at him. He carefully pried the seal away, preserving it for his private belongings.

'Pronghorn,

It has come to my attention that you have written three letters to the Stronghold, and I recently got them after my mail sorter had a brief mixup.  You're enthusiasm towards going to Jade Mountain is very encouraging, and if your parents will allow it, I would be glad to send you along with four other SandWing dragonets to the school. My daughter is very excited to have such interested students.

Sincerely,

Queen Thorn.'

A tap on his shoulder made Pronghorn snap out of his daze and realize he was squealing. His mother had been reading over his shoulder, and had a broad smile on her face.

"I suppose you're lucky, then."

"Any dragonet of ours is lucky! And going to that school! That's the best luck o' all!"

His father crowed, clapping Pronghorn over the shoulder.

"Whatr' you waitin' for squirt? Write the Queen and tell her you'll be goin!"

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

TWELTH!!!

Princess Greatness

• Posted at:

Calder=

Creative

Awesome

Loves Wings of Fire

Devoted to Wings of Fire

Excellent

Remarkable

ceWing

-Thunderclan Warrior

-Son of Athena

*begins stalking thread for shipping stories*

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

We don't really hear about squid mutch.

• Posted at:

Emerald

I miss all of first Arc! Waaa! 

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

Shade the Fox-Wolf Hybrid

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'VE BEEN THOUGH ~ Sister Location

"The only thing that makes me happy is to see joy on people's faces... Including you Shadow (James)" ~ Shade ( Jessica ) FNAF Fantasy Rp

Gonna do Sora when I have the chance.

• Posted at:

I'm Jade!

Barry Allen is my Spirit Animal

Daughter of Loki

Gryffinslytherpuff!

The Greatest Showman is my LIFE

That is a great story and a good idea! can i wriet a story starter too?

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

STar WArs FaN  L♥o♥v♥e♥s♥ S♥i♥s♥t♥e♥r♥                               

So wait, I'm confused, pick a character and write a fanfic about it? 

• Posted at:

do not use:

comic sans font,

arial black font,

different fonts,

different colored text,

yellow text,

abnormally large text,

different sized text size,

strike through,

excessive bold,

excessive italic,

bad grammar,

bad spelling,

bad punctuation.

I LOVE YOU Eatingpizza294

• Posted at:

HI MY NAME IS CHRYSTION NEILSEN DO You WHANT TO BE MY FRIEND

I'm sorry guys, I haven't finished my Starflight story yet, I have a bad case of writer's block. How can I get rid of it?

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

I'm doing Auklet.

Auklet flipped through her mother's scrolls for the third time that day, but hard a she might, she could not find the one called: "Tsunami: The Savior of Auklet" she wanted to bring it in her bag. She was heading to Jade Mountain. (This is like 5 yrs later) Growling at nothing in frustration, she stamped her foot on the ground. A scroll slid out of place. As she grabbed it to push it back in place, a trigger went off and a part of the scrollcase moved aside. A long staircase appeared behind it. 

Oh! She whispered as she walked down. Every 5 ft, there were torches hung on the wall. Soon, Auklet found several chambers that all led into a dark hallway, all except the left one. Two blue lights faintly glimmered about 10ft in, and every once and a while, the flickered away. Scroll still in her grasp, she picked her way through the tunnel.

To Be Continued.... (Maybe)

• Posted at:

Ello My Pixels! I am...

Papaya!

A FanWing!

A Half-Blood!

A RiverClan Warrior!

A Griffin!

A Female!

A Neko!

And....... A Good Friend

For Everyone! :3

I think there should be something about Changbai or Sepia

• Posted at:

I've stopped writing the Starflight story. Might do a different one later

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Hmm... I think I will do Snowfall as Queen...

The queen of the icewings paced back and forth along her balcony, which glittered in the morning sun. Snowfall watched the icewings practice fighting, clawing at the air, whipping their tails back at forth across the ice while yelping close ranks and defending the dragons beside them. Snowfall’s  scientists had studied the technique that the Mudwings used to protect their siblings and had started teaching it to the icewings, in hopes that it would make them harder to fight.

Snowfall took off and dove between the ice towers of the place, finally settling down in front of the main entrance. From here she watched young dragons fight the older and stronger ones, preparing for war. 

”Soon,” she thought. “Soon, we will be ready for war, ready to wipe out the tribe once and for all”

Too be continued...

My name is Starfish

I am a seawing

I love too read!

• Posted at:

Skye

"Everyone wants happiness, 

no one wants pain,

but you can't have a rainbo 

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Me partner in crime : Sorrel

I change my siggy way to much.

I'm writing a book, and Umber is part of the Talons of Peace, so should I tell how he got there?

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Dragons Race to the Edge

#Christian

"The Greatest Weapon Against Your Enemy, Is Friendship, The Greatest Friendships Are The Ones That Last Forever"-Me

Forum Sib: Element, Yuuki.

"Sora"Umber whispered "When will we go back to the Mud Kingdom?"

"I'm sorry, Umber"Sora said apologetically "But we can't go back..."

"What!"Umber shouted "But why?"

"If we go back there we'll have to deal with Reed"Sora explained "I just can't do that"

"We're all the way at the top of the Sky Kingdom!"Umber pointed out loudly, jumping to his feet.

"Then go alone if you really want to!"Sora said coldly.

Umber jolted back quickly as he realized what his sister had done, and how she can't deal with it so easily.

"Maybe I will!"Umber shouted, leaping into the air and starting to fly already.

Sora shook her head regretfully and walked away.

She is not a dragon for me to be with He thought angrily If I do anything wrong she'll blow me to bits with a bomb!

There was a storm starting to whirl around in the sky; and minutes later it was flipping Umber around randomly.

"SOOORAAA!!"He screamed as he was battered everywhere.

He looked ahead, and for the few seconds he had before his life had completely changed, beyond his dreams, he looked ahead and saw a gigantic rock sticking out in front of him.

He looked around, apparently out of the storm and in a large hut.

"Oh good, you're awake"A dragon said walking out from behind a shelf full of scrolls. "I'm Riptide"

"I'm Umber"the MudWing said simply, staring at Riptide. "How long have I been out"

"You have been "Out" for roughly a week"Riptide explained "That's how long it's been since I found you"

"You saved me..."Umber mumbled

"I suppose so"Riptide said

"How can I repay you?"Umber asked sincerely

"Will you join the Talons?"Riptide requested "We can give you a small hut, with one or two other dragons in them"

"I will do it!"Umber agreed getting onto his feet.

I don't need you after all, Sora Umber thought proudly And I never will.

PLEEEEEEEEASE APPROVE!

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Dragons Race to the Edge

#Christian

"The Greatest Weapon Against Your Enemy, Is Friendship, The Greatest Friendships Are The Ones That Last Forever"-Me

Forum Sib: Element, Yuuki.