--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Sometimes only paper listens to you.

I'm not scared to be seen

I make no apologies

This is me

"This has been delightful. But I have a queen to kill."

"No! No math! Bad math! Set it on fire!"

sure! do you want forms or should we just start?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

icarus

she/they

~

and in every room, roses in bloom

As far as these forums go I don’t think this will be casual. I would join but I don’t have time and am in and making too many RPs already.

• Posted at:

TheColorblindSeawing:  (Splashy!

KingofQibli

He/Him Joined May 30th 2017  LGBTQA+ 

MY POOR LITTLE SPIDERMAN

ZombieApocalypseWar RP: 324608

JadeMountainCurse Fanfic:323965

DemigodQuest(DQ) FWRP: 324649

We can just start.

@Sea_Dragon: good point, but what is life if you do not try?

We start under a full moon, deep in the rainforest, surrounded by the shrieks of howler monkeys and the caws of birds, and the soft thumps of rain plopping against the canopy.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Belladonna was an old lady but she still made time for looking at the stars and moons at night. She breathed in the cool air and looked around.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Ocotillo

He slinked through the rainforest, as nimble and quick as a kangaroo rat. I don't want to be here, Ocotillo thought, but here he was nonetheless. The small Sandwing sighed silently.

Woot woot don't know if I can join or not can I?

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

#Please stop shooting my trees

#Take everything I say with a grain of salt : .

#Contact mhere: /324550

Were you looking for white text?

Belladonna heard a dragon rustling down in the brush. She narrowed her eyes. No RainWing lived very close to her and she was certain the village a few miles away would be asleep. "Who's there?" she snapped, voice croaky from disuse.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

One moment I'll PoV in the morning

• Posted at:

Siggy under remodel, call me Cobra/Saber

(of course you can)

The rain pooled on Passion's hammock, soaking her scales. She groaned and wearily raised her head, blinking away dreams. "Oh, come on," she hissed as she spotted the downpour. She poked her head over the hammock and squinted down. "Mango? Are you awake?"

There was a small pause, and then a shape moved in the darkness. "I am now," a voice grumbled.

(Note that this takes place about the beginning of the SandWing War of Succession.)

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

The rain hit the surface of a river as a Seawing was swimming in it.  

• Posted at:

Bump

• Posted at:

boop

Passion grinned, flashing a glimpse of her blinding white, venom-spitting fangs down at Mango. "Hey, my hammock's wet," she chirped loudly, causing quite a few dragons around them to shift and murmur in their sleep. 

"...Okay," said Mango. "So?"

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Ocotillo

“No one,” the assassin replied, not realizing he had spoken aloud. Moons above, Mica, why did you want me to capture a Rainwing? They’re useless! Ocotillo slithered through the brush, clever eyes searching in the direction of the voice.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

"Well..." pondered Passion. "I need another. Do you know if there are any spare ones?"

"Just sleep under a canopy or something," groaned Mango, turning over. "I don't know. Go away; I was having a great dream about-" He stopped abruptly, his scales turning a pinkish-rose in the darkness. "Uh, a great dream. Yeah. I think there's a good space under the Kapok tree that has a bed of moss in it or something..."

"Okay, thanks!" Passion spread her dappled blue wings and flew off, in the general direction of the Kapoc tree.

Blackberry sleepily raised her head in the darkness. 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Mamba slithered through the trees, his emerald eyes piercing through the night. He stared up at the full moon and the new moons beside it, letting out a sigh as he continued on to the main RainWing village.

Bluesky crashed through the undergrowth, into the RainWing village. He landed smack-dab on the ground below, and he let out a moan.

• Posted at:

w i l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ princess of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

#pokeparkforswitch

lol scroll down

Belladonna prepared to unhinge her jaw and spit venom, her bad eyesight failing at her attempt to track the dragon. "Show yourself!" she hissed.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Passion, who was almost to the trees, whirled around as a sickening crack of bone crashed into the air. A bundle of scales and blood lay splayed out on the floor of the village. She screamed.

Mango (who was just falling to sleep again, three moons) jolted awake once again. That's Passion! He spread his plum-colored wings and took of into the air, then froze, horror tingling all over his scales. There was a body lying in the center of the RainWing village.

Blackberry yelped and flew backwards as she heard the scream, forgetting for a moment that she was still tangled in her hammock. She tripped over the vines that made up her hammock, and teetered on the edge for a moment. Then she plummeted to the ground, too startled to spread her wings, too surprised to grab anything, nothing but air between herself and the ground. 

(@Wild and anyone who hasn't made it explicit, could you please tell me what tribe your dragons are in?)

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Ocotillo

Camel dung, she knows I’m here... but she doesn’t know where I am. He continued to stay still, using a trick Mica taught him to make his breathing silent. I admit, I don’t know where she is either, Ocotillo acknowledged, peering through the dense undergrowth.

Suddenly, a deep, howling noise (howler monkey) sounded right above him, and he jumped, deftly flicking a dart that thudded into a tree instead of a monkey.

”Boiled scorpion eggs,” he muttered under his breath in frustration.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

Belladonna jumped when a howler monkey screeched and a dart flew into the tree where it had been a moment earlier. "I won't hurt you if you just show yourself," she growled, prehensile tail curling around her few belongings protectively.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

(@inkblot: mamba's a rainwing, bluesky's sea/sky)

Bluesky glanced over at the other dragon who'd fallen onto the ground. Convenient, he thought, strangely oblivious to his current state.

Mamba was finally at the village, rain pouring down as he glanced over at the two dragons on the ground.

• Posted at:

w i l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ princess of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

#pokeparkforswitch

lol scroll down

Maple:

Maple was in a curt mood today. She felt just horrible for killing that Ice Wing, Jay. And the Rain Wing, Banana. Ugg, she thought as she sulked into her cabin. Her mom, Soar was waiting. "Hey, dear. Killed some more dragons, my killer?" she asked. 

"Yes." Maple answered coldly. Soar looked startled. "I ain't want to be a killer!" Soar suddenly turned hard.

"It's in our family, you!" Soar snarled.

Fizz:

"Fizz, you feeling ok?" Opal said worriedly, feeling Fizz's head gently. "You have a fever, Fizz."

"I'm fine." he grumbled and limped away, muttering.

• Posted at:

HI! I'm an IceWing named, Permafrost. Call me Permthough.

O la  o la ola oal ola oafji iajf

(@Perma: Tribes?)

Blackberry smashed into the ground. Thank the moons that Uakari and I decided to hang my hammock close to the ground, in case my sleepwalking struck again... she thought, staring up at the clouds sobbing rain on their jungle. One of the moons, full and round as a mango, cast a dark gray light on the canopy, illuminating the commotion in the middle of the village.

Passion bit her scream off abruptly and turned away, shielding her eyes from the grisly sight. It's like Heliconia- don't think about her! She stumbled away blindly, almost tripping over a root. I still hate blood- I never wanted to see blood for the rest of my life...

Mango flew down to the injured dragon. "Hello- are you all right?" He rolled the dragon over, suddenly realizing that he looked quite... different- but that barely mattered now. "Hello?"

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Ocotillo

“Like I’m going to believe that,” he scoffed, trying to get the Rainwing to talk again. I’ve almost got you pinned down, Ocotillo thought to himself impatiently, huffing at a raindrop tickling his nose.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

Belladonna growled and paced in front of her hut. She glanced back into the small leafy building at the sick dragoness shuttering in the corner. "I said show yourself!"

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Ocotillo

There you are, he thought slyly, seeing the Rainwing’s movements.  The Sandwing snuck closer, preparing a round of darts to throw.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

"What do you want from me?" Belladonna growled, tail lashing. She unhinged her jaw and spat venom onto a tree close to where she had last spotted the dragon.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Blackberry staggered to her claws, wincing as a sharp pain flashed through her shoulder (it seemed to be sprained, but at least it wasn't wrenched). She patted her body carefully. Nothing seemed to be badly hurt, thank the moons. She closed her eyes and concentrated, imagining night spreading around her shoulders, silky smooth. Black washed over her scales, masking the icy white on her shoulders, concealing all evidence that she had been hurt. Now that that's taken care of, she thought, hurrying into the clearing.  Remember: your patients come first.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Name: Ocotillo/Datura*

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance: Datura is small, although he has long limbs. His scales are dark beige, fading to an off-white on his belly, and he has a tattoo of a cluster of datura flowers right beneath his jaw. Datura is slender, with lengthy talons. His eyes are an intelligent, observant black, and he has abnormally large ears. He has bands of light gold all over his extremities.

Personality: Datura is clever and conversationalist, and hates when his job forces him to be alone. He tends to talk with himself as a result. He is a perfectionist and does good work for the sake of good work. He loves to win or get accomplishments, and can never back away from a dare or bet. He has a many-tracked mind and is able to assess multiple situations at once. While he may appear to be singularly focused on a single problem, he is also watching other carefully. Datura has to win any argument he takes part in.

Accessories: Datura carries around a belt lined with darts, as well as a secure pouch around his neck containing various poisons. He has a diamond earring with a very sharp pin hidden within; so that anyone without knowledge it was already there could find it.

*I looked it up and it turns out that Ocotillo is already a name… oops… If it’s fine, then Ocotillo is actually a codename he uses to disguise his identity, which is really Datura.

look I made a character sheet

PoV: 

Ocotillo/Datura

He gritted his teeth in pain as a bit of the strange black substance rebounded off of the tree and landed on his side. Although it was a minute amount, really, it stung like wildfire and he could faintly detect the smell of burning flesh. So that's what Mica wanted me to capture a Rainwing for, Ocotillo realized, a slight sense of dread piling up in his stomach. Rainwings are deadlier than I realized! But still, the Sandwing assassin continued forward until he was close enough to the clearing where a defensive black-and-red (Rainwing colors for anger... correct me, Icarus, if I messed up somehow!) dragon stood, her mouth open in a disturbing fashion. I've got to keep her from spitting acid at me, Ocotillo realized, before leaping out at the dragon suddenly, trying to pin down her wings and head.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

poke Wild

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

(argh sorry i forget to check this thread!)

Belladonna screeched as she was tackled. Her jaw set itself back in her face and she lashed her wings out, flailing for a moment. She had no battle training, she was a healer, and a RainWing for that matter! She curled her tail around one of the rocks she kept by her hut and flung it at her attack's general direction. 

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Is he unconcious? worried Mango, standing up just as Blackberry skidded next to him and knelt, looking incredible small and shimmery-black in the moonlight. Small and beautiful, he thought, feeling his scales go hot as he shuffled over a bit and twined tails with her for an instant before letting go. But you're just friends. Uakari confirmed that. She likes you as a friend... Still, she's beautiful. "Is he okay?" he whispered, hyper-aware of all the RainWing eyes and murmurs about them.

"I can't tell," whispered Blackberry. "It's too early." Wake up, she willed the comatose figure lying in front of her. Wake up and tell us what happened. Don't be dead. She felt his chest; thank the moons, he still had a pulse. She glanced backwards, where poor Passion was huddled at the edge of the clearing. Blackberry was just glad she wasn't her at this moment. "Um, could you go take care of Passion, please?"

"Sure," murmured Mango, standing up and curling his tail tightly next to him. This is going to be tough...

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

poke

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Ocotillo/Datura

He wrapped his left talon around the Rainwing’s snout as tightly as he could, adrenaline pumping through his body. With his battered right, Ocotillo slashed at her wings, trying to get a grip on the thin membrane. Suddenly, a stone collided with his head and he snarled, shutting one eye tight as blood flowed down his cheek. Ocotillo’s tail curled threateningly, but he kept it still. I have to keep her alive.

Jasmine

The Rainwing preened her pale green wings delicately, staring up at the huge moon. She was situated in the highest tree branch she could find, away from all the prying eyes on the ground. ”You can’t change the color of your scales? I’m so sorry!” They would say, scales turning to sympathy, and then guilt at doing exactly what she couldn’t do. It was annoying, because really, what could they do that she couldn’t?

Her thoughts disturbed, she stopped cleaning herself and laid down lazily, listening to the sounds of the rainforest. Which... included the sounds of dragons fighting? Curious, she swooped over the leafy green branches, heading in that direction.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

Name: Jasmine

Tribe: Rainwing

Appearance: Long and slender, she has a very healthy and supple young body. Jasmine is pale green tinged whiter along her underbelly and darker along her back. Her wings and frills fade from lighter closer to her body and darker away from it. Her eyes are a sparkling emerald green.

Personality: Jasmine is patient but distant, and tends to drift off in her daydreams. She is certainly more aggressive and snarkier than the rest of her tribe, although she doesn’t suffer from insomnia that would prevent her from receiving sun time (like Chameleon). She is a bit of a loner, and has trouble interacting with other dragons. She gets bored easily and has a very active imagination. Jasmine loves to paint and sketch.

Accesories: She wears a woven flower necklace.

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

As Mango reluctantly tramped to the far side of the clearing where Passion was curled up, Blackberry turned back to the unconscious dragon. So odd looking... There was a loud rustling of wings and stamping of talons as the village healers rushed in a flurry of colors down to the patient. A lithe, raspberry-colored female RainWing squeezed next to Blackberry, gasping as she saw the broken dragon. "What happened?" she asked, quickly removing some leaf bandages from her healer's pack. 

"He fell through the canopy," murmured Blackberry, watching her friend's emerald eyes widen. "I don't know why. Maybe his night vision is bad?" Another older healer took out some sleeping darts and placed them to the side. Just in case, she thought. "Here, help me soak up the bleeding.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Uakari gulped and started pressing a leaf bandage onto the dragon's head. Bad night vision. Maybe there's something wrong with him- like- She stole a glance at the tree where the poor, same-color-always RainWing sat, and then ducked her head. Or maybe he was just clumsy? I don't know. 

Mango tapped Passion on the shoulder. "Passion?"

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Boop

• Posted at:

mФФИflight

Has got yo back mah dude

Boop

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

Poke

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

I make no apologies

This is me

(ARG!! i forgot to check again!)

Belladonna glared up at her attacker, tail sweeping over the ground for something else to hit the SandWing with. She attempted to get him off of her by standing, but as she tried to stand, her bad back leg buckled. As she fell down again, she let out a muffled yelp.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

1 ,