Opal Academy.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me SeSe.

I'FEMALE

SEAWING

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

(I was being sarcastic.I'm sarcastic every single moment of the day.Even more sarcastic then Glory.)

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Firestone's Sanctuary for Dragons in Need (The Academy for hybrid, mutated, or powered dragons) at topics/329603

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Quarantine ~ A Roleplay ~ Semi-Limited Spots ~ Wall of Text Ahead ~ By Gleam

A brand new roleplay by me!

There is a city named Senza Altri. The government officials are, and always have been, very cautious around illness. Therefore, they have a system called Quarantine. There are two islands in the middle of the central river: Malattia and Di Sicuro. Those who are sick are sent to Malattia to be alone for a year, and those who are new to the city are sent to Di Sicuro to be alone for a year. There is a secret group on Di Sicuro called La Libertà, who give the Quarantined on Di Sicuro some face-time. You are either a Quarantined on Di Sicuro, part of La Libertà, or an official of Di Sicuro. Find out more at /329787!

...not so much for one-line, but at least it's one paragraph!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

/329787 - Quarantine (Non-WoF Roleplay)

/330282 - Equinox Academy (WoF Roleplay)

/330282 - Equinox Academy, a Sanctuary for Unique Dragonets - You are different. Moonborn, firescales, animus. It doesn't matter how; in some way, you are different. Other dragons shun you; some because they believe they're superior, some because they're jealous. You've been on the receiving end of bad treatment for as long as you can remember. But that will all change. Equinox, a hybrid Animus, has created an academy for special dragonets. Her friend, Bronze, a hybrid Firescales, has created Bronze Sanctuary, a place for the families of Equinox Academy students as well as special grown dragons.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

/329787 - Quarantine (Non-WoF Roleplay)

/330282 - Equinox Academy (WoF Roleplay)

@sarah e best admin ever 

my thread captured/by bramble/limited slots/a wof rp plez join thread number (329520) plz join thx for this web sarah 

• Posted at:

Bamble

friends sorrel storm unicorn Skye moonflight and others

oc's Nightkeeper striker and others

when life gives you lemons make lemonade

when at first you don't succed try try again

i loves you all

, 2