Pyrrhia is in turmoil, as once-peaceful dragons begin to rebel against the dragon Monarchy. The queens are cowering, with the SeaWing, SandWing and MudWing queens - Queen Inlet, Queen Gila and Queen Ocher - already passed, and these rogue dragons have gained allies close to the royalty, leaving them to just destroy the remains; the princesses and princes. Any signs of rebelling against the fall of the monarchy is solved with execution, and the rouge dragons have assigned new 'leaders', what they call Alpha's, henceforth naming themselves Omega's. Most of the princes and princesses have managed to escape what they once called home, but they're alone, tired, hungry and thirsty, and need help. But in a continent that's falling apart, who can you trust?

BASIC PLOT:
You can have up to two characters; one prince or princess and one minor character, like an Omega or an Alpha, or just simply a free dragon who might meet the princes and princesses*. Basically the dragons join together, and face some mistrust and drama along the way, before their bonds grow. They plan to take back their Kingdoms and become the Queens again, but they can't defeat the Alpha's alone. The dragons and dragonets forge some unlikely friendships, and vow to take back what is theirs; their home.
* Depending on how many people join, you can possibly have two of Royalty, or two Alphas, etc.

SPOTS:
SkyWing Princess: Open
SkyWing Prince: Open

SeaWing Princess: Open
SeaWing Prince: Open

NightWing Princess: Princess Dreamcatcher (Neptune)
NightWing Prince: Open

IceWing Princess: Open
IceWing Prince: Open

MudWing Princess: Open
MudWing Prince: Open

RainWing Princess: Open
RainWing Prince: Open

SandWing Princess: Open
SandWing Prince: Open

Omega Dragons: Unlimited

SkyWing Alpha: Alpha Borealis (Neptune)

SeaWing Alpha: Open

NightWing Alpha: Open

SandWing Alpha: Open

RainWing Alpha: Open

MudWing Alpha: Open

IceWing Alpha: Open

NOTES AND RULES:
- Alphas can be either gender
- Put "Not over" in the Code section
- No OPness
- Shipping is allowed of all kinds, but only if the other RPer agrees with it
- No Mary Sues/Gary Stus
- No controlling characters that aren't yours, unless they're minor
- Put "Yet" in the Code section
- Be nice!
- Be as descriptive as you can
- Saves last for three days maximum
- If not many join, I'll accept you having maximum three characters
- Animus dragons are allowed, but only if the tribe has had animuses (animi?) before. Also if everyone gets an animus dragon, I'll have to say no.
- Dragons with abnormalities that we know of are allowed (like firescales, fireproof MudWings, future-seeing NightWings etc), but I might let them have a new power if I think it isn't too OP
- Multiple age ranges are aloud, just make sure that they're 7 years +
- Darkstalker and the War of SandWing Succession never happened
- Hybrids are allowed, but they can't have special powers, only attributes from their Tribes
- Omegas refer to their Alpha as simply 'Alpha' or 'Alpha ____'
- Alphas are chosen by both age and reason for wanting to rule (put the reason in the 'Other' section if you create an Alpha)
- ALPHAS AREN'T ALL SNOBBY

FORM:
ROYALTY, OMEGA, ALPHA:
Name:
Tribe:
Role:
Appearance:
Any Accessories?:
Powers/Special Abilities?:
Personality:
*Backstory:
Shippable?:
Code:
*Other:

MY FORMS:
Name: Princess Dreamcatcher
Age (human years): 12
Tribe: NightWing
Role: NightWing Princess
Appearance: Dreamcatcher has lighter grey-black underscales, and ebony scales, with white wing membranes and black dots, like a reverse of regular NightWing wings. She has silver scales in lines above her wings and down the two sides of her snout, as well as a circle of silver scales on her right front leg. Her wings are slightly bigger than average, and she is smaller compared to other NightWings. She has strange green eyes.
Any Accessories?: A few silver wristbands and a silver and sapphire earring on her right ear, as well as a sapphire pendant in the shape of a curled up dragon.
*Likes: Stargazing, exploring, the ocean, other Tribes, writing and drawing, fruit
*Dislikes: Meat, scavengers, the Alphas, violence and thunderstorms
Powers/Special Abilities?: See into other dragon's dreams', though she barely ever uses it
Personality: Dreamcatcher is a humourous dragon, often lightening the mood and keeping the group together through tough times. She takes matters seriously, but can be sarcastic and is quite light-hearted. She hates violence and pain, and is easily frightened, and is embarrassed by the smallest things. She is self-conscious and sometimes does things on impulse.
*Backstory: Dreamcatcher always felt desolate and abandoned when she was younger, and as soon as the Omegas took the NightWing Queen, her mother, Inkwings, away, Dreamcatcher took the opportunity and fled the Kingdom of Night.
Shippable?: Yes
Code: You should know what goes here :)
*Other: Dreamcatcher has always wanted to be a RainWing; they get to always eat fruit and have the most stunning scales in her opinion.

Name: Alpha Borealis
Age (human years): 22
Tribe: SkyWing
Role: SkyWing Alpha
Appearance: Borealis has copper coloured scales with a paler orange underbelly and pale reddish wing membranes. She has small garnets embedded into the tips of her wings, and short talons. She has dark, almost black eyes and a long snout.
Any Accessories?: Gold wristbands and gold earrings with garnets in them, as well as a garnet pendant and rings.
*Likes: Flying, her reign over the Sky Kingdom, celebrations, being respected
*Dislikes: Dragons thinking she isn't worthy or ready, the rebels, Omegas grovelling, MudWings and practically every other tribe.
Personality: Borealis is a self-centered dragon, and is known to be quite selfish over her belongings. She cares deeply for the SkyWings, and is always desperate to prove she is worthy of leading the Omega SkyWings. She is jealous over the other Alphas who have more followers and a larger Kingdom.
*Backstory: When Borealis was a dragonet, the SkyWing Queen had neglected her; Borealis's parents had left her, and the Queen had been chosen to care for her. She was often forgotten about, and grew a hatred for the Monarchy. As soon as the rebelling dragons took charge, she immediately joined them.
Shippable?: Maybe
Code: You should still know what goes here!
*Other: Borealis was chosen as SkyWing Alpha because of how the Monarchy treated her (seen in Backstory)

Sorry for any spelling errors. Please let this through, mods. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Tҽαɱ FσƚP: Fennec, QuartzNeptune

Resident scaly otter

Whenever your tears won't dryI'll be there

#scalyottersneedlove

Save SkyWing princess please.

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

Saved

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Name:Nightkiller 
Age (human years): 15 
Tribe:Nightwing 
Role:Prince 
Appearance:his Base scales are a light Black,he has light Grey horns/spines/and claws, He has silver teardrops next to eyes(like a normal moon born),He has few silver scales scattered under his wing but there is plenty, His under belly and wing membranes are a dark teal ,His Eyes are Blue they seem give off a mysterious glow mostly in shadows or the dark, he has a slim build, he's taller than the usual Nightwing. His appearance can sometimes frighten others, because of his strangely colored eyes. 
Any Accessories?: Silver anklet. 
*Dislikes: his Panic attacks, his nightmares. 
Powers/Special Abilities?: He has the usual Nightwing abilities, accept he his a mind reader. 
Personality: Nightkiller is a Kind even threw his actions of mostly staying distant from dragons, He will be brave at times he will do whatever he needs an will try his hardest. He can be aggressive towards suspicious looking dragons and others who threaten him. He will usually try to stay calm. Nightkiller can be Clever sometimes maybe making a clever remark to someone or just mapping out a plan or thinking something threw! Nightkiller can be sensitive on his past, he gets anxiety about his father and sometimes this can cause him to have panic attacks which would usually be triggered by nightwings with red eyes, with blood stains.
*Backstory: Nightkiller was adopted into the royal family, his original mother was killed by his father, who had killed sevral dragons during his time. Nightkiller usually didn’t like to be related to his father and was scared of him. He’s prone to panic attacks, mainly nightwings with red eyes or daggers with blood stains on it. He also tends to get nightmares about his father. But once he was adopted into the royal family he felt a bit better. 
Shippable?:Yes! 
Code: Not over yet 
*Other: Hope the back story is ok. 

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Hi everyone! I will not be here the 8th till the 21st due to going to a 2 week camp.  

I will have no electronics at all. I made a thread about this by the way if you need more info: /331911  

@Fossil, accepted, can you just make his personality a bit more fluent? It seems kinda a mix of all personalities 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

uP

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

@Fossil, I'm saying the NightWing prince is saved currently for you, just make those changes. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Save seawing prince and icewing alpha!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

Im a really horrible person.

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Name: Princess Air
Age (human years):12
Tribe:Sky
Role:Princess
Appearance:Average Orange SkyWing with green eyes. Her scales shimmer in the sun.
Any Accessories?:A SkyFire bracelet on her tail(she isn't aware of its powers or name) 
*Dislikes:Messy fights, slowness, burnt food 
Powers/Special Abilities?:Nirmal Skywing 
Personality: She's quite grumpy if you are/have what she dislikes. Otherwise, she's smart, loud and bossy. She keeps her fears to herself unless you tie up her wings.
*Backstory:Not interesting 
Shippable?:Everyone 
Code:not over yet
*Other:

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#Scalyottersneedsomelove

You know I wouldn't walk away even if could

I swear I'm never gonna give you up

up

up

Up

Up

Up

Up

@Neptune Sure :D 

Nightkiller is Kind even threw his actions. He can be seen staying distant from other dragons. He can be brave at times and he will do whatever he needs an will try his best. Sometimes he become can be aggressive towards suspicious looking dragons and others who threaten him. He will usually try to stay calm though. Nightkiller in general is clever, when it comes to making plans or strategies. On the downside Nightkiller can be sensitive on his past, as he gets anxiety about his father and sometimes this can cause him to have panic attacks which would usually be caused by nightwings with red eyes, or daggers with blood stains.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Hi everyone! I will not be here the 8th till the 21st due to going to a 2 week camp.  

I will have no electronics at all. I made a thread about this by the way if you need more info: /331911  

SAVE ICE PRINCE

• Posted at:

l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ also queen of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

owo's my alt. don't question it

lol scroll down

@Fossil, Nightkiller is accepted!

@Fennec, pretty good, just that Luana has saved the SkyWing princess, if she doesn't do her form, then the Sky princess is all yours. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

@Wild, saved

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

save icewing prince, and nightwing omega

By the way neptune, this sounds like an awesome rp idea

• Posted at:

Okay.   I... well i.... heck i really don't know what to do anymore.

Gone.... am i really, it doesn't matter i guess.

*sighs*

Ignore last post, instead save mudwing prince 

• Posted at:

*sighs*

@Tiger, saved

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

@Tiger, saved

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Can you give me some examples of special powers?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

@Time, 

- Mind-reading NightWings

- Future-seeing NightWings

- Firescales

- Fireproof MudWings

- Defective scales (kinda a power)

- Animi

- Icescales (fan-made)

Basically anything in the books 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Name: Gyrfalcon 
Age (human years): 16, 
Tribe: SkyWings 
Role: Princess 
Appearance: Gyrfalcon is a considerably small SkyWing. She has golden underscales, and fiery red wing membranes. Her over-scales are a light red color. Her markings are a reddish-orange. She seems to be the color of sunset.
Any Accessories?: No, she’d burn through it.
Powers/Special Abilities?: Firescales and normal SkyWing stuff
Personality: Gyrfalcon is extremely smart but also very shy. She only has a small group of friends, and even that's limited. She tries to avoid people, a result of being constantly afraid of hurting someone. She's emotional, but is able to hide how she feels. A horrible past clouds her mind, so she avoids speaking and thinking about it to avoid scaring mind readers. She tries to avoid questions, and really anyone she doesn't know. She flies constantly, fearing of melting through rock.
*Backstory: Gryfalcon’s parents, unaware of her Firescales, held her and she ended up burning them. She forgot to tell her best friend about the firescales, or just couldn't, and one time the best friend hugged her and she was burnt severely.
Shippable?: Yes! 
*Other: POV

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

Please save RainWing princess and SandWing alpha!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 181

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

BOOKMARK

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"We are not abandoned cars stalled out

and sitting empty on some highway,

and if in some way we are, don't worry.

We only got out to walk and get gas."

~ Shane Koyczan

Name: Prince Frigid
Age (human years): 7
Tribe: IceWings
Role: IceWing Prince
Appearance: Frigid has pale silver overscales with heather-bluish-purple eyes (the same color as Heathertail's from Warriors). His underscales are an even more pale silver, and he is small and scrawny in build. Frigid has sharp, curled, black claws and his spikes are a bright white. He has large tail spikes and a whip-like tail, plus straight white horns curled downwards.
Any Accessories?: He used to have jewelry, but he threw them out to hide his royal identity.
Powers/Special Abilities?: Frostbreath, resistance to bright lights and extreme colds
Personality: Frigid is extremely frantic. This only kicked in after the monarchy was overthrown, but the tiniest little sound can scare him. He's unforgiving and stern, plus snappy too. Frigid seems kind of adorable, with his frantic personality and small build, and he's a softie, too. Frigid is terrified of the Alphas, and wants to avoid them at any means possible.
*Backstory: Frigid wasn't really liked for being a softie; he was similar to Winter, a letdown of an IceWing Prince for being such a softie. He fell to Seventh Circle by the age of 6, and was kicked out of the palace and shunned by the IceWings. When the Alphas came, Frigid was already scared of them. However, when they started hunting the princes and princesses, Frigid fled for his life and never turned back.
Shippable?: No, sorry ;w;
*Other: hey look it's a ~ winter ripoff ~

• Posted at:

l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ also queen of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

owo's my alt. don't question it

lol scroll down

Save Rainwing princess and a normal citizen

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

Name: Hurricane
Age (human years): 24
Tribe: SeaWing
Role: Normal bystander (shrug)?
Appearance: Hurricane has a lithe, agile build and larger-than-normal wings. She has dark navy blue scales and azure underscales/wing membrane. Her glowy-stripes are aquamarine, and her eyes are deep indigo. Hurricane's horns/claws are very dark blue, almost black. She has several small scars, and a long one on her right arm that runs from her wrist to her elbow. 
Any Accessories?: Black pearl earring in her left ear
Powers/Special Abilities?: Animus, normal SeaWing powers
Personality: Hurricane is very untrustworthy, and prefers to be on her own. She regrets not being able to save her family, and thinks she has to do something good in her lifetime to make up for it. She is slightly depressed, but still enjoys a good pun. Hurricane doesn't actually feel emotions (doesn't that make her a psychopath?) and thinks that it means that she will never be loved. She thinks that if she uses her animus powers, everyone will try to use her for evil. Naturally, since she lives alone, Hurricane talks to herself more than she talks to other dragons and is extremely nostalgic.
*Backstory: Hurricane was born into a family of soldiers. She grew up in the Sea Kingdom, hiding her powers from everyone, even her parents, who were killed in the war. Her brother, Cyclone, was murdered by a SandWing, also during the war. After the war, she abandoned the tribe, leaving behind everything she knew to be separate from other dragons. Hurricane currently lives on an island at the edge of the Bay of a Thousand Scales, where her only "friends" are the wind and the seabirds. Her other brother, Typhoon, is her only living relative.
Shippable?: Yes
*Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#WeSavedYoungJustice

~ Shane Koyczan

Name: Alpha Midge
Age (human years): 23
Tribe: Icewing
Role: Alpha
Appearance: he is silver speckled with pale blue on his face and on his shoulders. He has light blue wing membranes that fade to white at the ends. His underbelly is a blinding pure white. His eyes are a gray blue. 
Any Accessories?: Nope
*Dislikes: Optimsim, happy things, Rainwings
Powers/Special Abilities?: Normal Icewing stuff
Personality: He’s a lazy grump with nothing better to do than make other dragons feel just as miserable and pathetic as he does. He doesn’t believe that he’s ever gonna do anything important and it’s pointless to try. He believes that he’s doing others a favor by making them “face reality” rather than placing their hopes inside of dreams that’ll never come true. He likes to think that he’s dark and broken and has had a tragic past, but in reality he’s just some dragon who gave up on his dreams and is jealous of those who still have them. He’s a sarcastic, pessimist. Some of the only things that make him smile are his cousin and sister. 
*Backstory: he used to be a prince but joined the rouge dragons after his sister and cousin was killed by his aunt the former queen.
Shippable?: Sure
Code: Not over Yet
*Other: He became Alpha because he wanted revenge for his sister and cousin

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Add this to my post most recent post.

Gulfstream had worry all over her face. "You don't have to hurt him. We can go back to camp. Everything is fine. Isbloss has him pinned."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Ignore that lost post

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

@Luana,

Accepted!

@Lana,
Saved (for now. Gulfstream also wants RainWing princess, whoever gets their form in wins the spot)

@Wild,
Accepted!

@Gulfstream,
Saved (Same for Lana). Also Alpha Midge is currently sort-of accepted. Time has saved the IceWing Alpha, so if he gets his form in in one day's time then the role is his, but if he doesn't, the role is yours!) 

@Peregrine,
Accepted!

@Time,
The SeaWing Prince is still saved for you!

@Everyone,
The left over roles can be said that they've died, if not many more are taken

@Everyone I forgot to mention,

I think I answered to everyone? Tell me if I didn't or if you think something was unfair or if it didn't make sense.

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

cancel my other saves

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

did I lose my save, I'm sorry i couldn't get in my form,I was busy but I will definitely  turn it in by the end of today (if i still can)

• Posted at:

*sighs*

Name: Tidalwave (Prince Tidalwave)

Age (human years): 15

Tribe: Seawing

Role: Seawing Prince

Appearance: Has sea blue scales with light blue under scales, he has bright green eyes and turquoise wing membranes. He is the average size of a Seawing his age.

Any Accessories?: A necklace that isn’t too fancy, just a simple Skyfire pendant.

*Likes: privacy, when things are peaceful and quiet, books.

*Dislikes: socializing, having to talk to others (but may open up later).

Powers/Special Abilities?: Normal Seawing powers

Personality: Quiet, very shy, and unconfident in himself. He always doubts his abilities. But truly, he is very brave, kind, smart, and can become a great leader.

*Backstory: A pretty normal Seawing prince life.

Shippable?: Yes!

*Other: POV

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

OOF

HECK

He/Him

@Time, Accepted!

@Gulfstream, Ok

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

What spots are left? I don't mind making another character.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#WeSavedYoungJustice

~ Shane Koyczan

I'll send a list

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

What spots are left? I feel the need to join this rp

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Can I be SeaWing princess? My name will be Pearl.  

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Here is my application I hope you accept.

Name: Princess Pearl

Tribe: SeaWings

Role: Seawing princess

Appearance: almost the same as all seawings, scales fade from light aqua marine to light blue to dark blue. Lights flash beautiful greenish blue. Has light blue sideways water droplets beside eyes. 

Accessories: Pearl necklace and bracelets given from mother when just born.

Dislikes: Land, fruit, show-offs, violent dragons, being teased and bullied.

Powers\ special abilities: is secretly an animus

Personality: Will do anything to protect her friends, intelligent, caring, shy, brave but sometimes scared a lot. Has been bullied a lot for being a wimp and wants to prove to the world she shouldn't be underestimated. Braveness comes from deep inside her but at the start she doesn't know it's there. 

Backstory: When her mother was taken she packed her stuff and swam away but she is not very sure of herself right now.......

Shippable: yeah

Other: Her friends depend on her but sometimes she has WAY too much responsibility and she either reads or swims to calm down. What she doesn't realize is, she could save the world if she believed in herself.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@Princess Pearl, seems a bit too much like Turtle, could you maybe change her a little bit in Personality? Thanks! 

@Everyone. Here's the list of saves etc

SkyWing Princess: Princess Gyrfalcon (Luana)
SkyWing Prince: Open

SeaWing Princess: Open
SeaWing Prince: Prince Tidalwave (Time)

NightWing Princess: Princess Dreamcatcher (Neptune)
NightWing Prince: Prince Nightkiller (Fossil)

IceWing Princess: Open
IceWing Prince: Prince Frigid (Wild)

MudWing Princess: Open
MudWing Prince: Saved (Tiger)

RainWing Princess: Saved (Lana)
RainWing Prince: Open

SandWing Princess: Open
SandWing Prince: Open

Omega Dragons: Unlimited
Bystanders: Hurricane (Peregrine)

SkyWing Alpha: Alpha Borealis (Neptune)

SeaWing Alpha: Open

NightWing Alpha: Open

SandWing Alpha: Saved (Lana)

RainWing Alpha: Open

MudWing Alpha: Open

IceWing Alpha: Alpha Midge (Gulfstream)

Most saves are ending TODAY

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Save RainWing Alpha and SandWing Prince!  I'll get the forms in soon, I promise!

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

1 , , 3