Crab glanced at Marsh, slightly annoyed that she had to put up with these Night Crawlers. Moving slightly to get a better view of the hatchlings, she squinted through the dark of the night. The hatchlings- she didn't really care what tribe- were definitely in danger. Crab didn't trust most dragons as far as she could throw them, and trusted the Night Crawlers she and Marsh were with even less.

David navigates his path through the branches to his usual sleeping spot, a shallow hole in the area where two tree limbs connected with the tree. Leaping into it with practiced pricision, he quickly pulled a large leaf he used as a blanket over his head to protect himself from the searching eyes of dragons.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Onomatopoeia To The Rescue!

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Pearl tries to keep calm but she can't stop the worries from leaking into her brain. She struggles against the thoughts but its a losing battle. What if my parents are wrong? What if the night crawlers were not myths?? What if they were on their way RIGHT NOW?? She shook away the thought. That was ridiculous. They wouldn't see her in the cool water. Pearl looked up anxiously. They couldn't capture her. She wouldn't give up without a fight. They would pay if they did. She had to look for her home NOW!! if she were out any longer her parents would be worried sick. They probably already were. She forced the negative thoughts away and kept swimming through the cool dark water.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

The night feels like its never going to be day. Pearl shivers in the cold ocean. She doesn't know if shes even going the right way. She doesn't care right now. The water is so dark its hard to see anything. Pearl keeps going no matter what though. Shes so afraid she doesn't even realize its day. After a few more hours of swimming non-stop, she starts to get tired. Pearl stops and after a few minutes, she finds a current. She hopes it will take her home. Her mother, Waterfall and her father, Waves must be so worried. She opens her wings and goes along with the current. Pearl misses her home so much. She imagines her mom crying into her dads shoulder, thinking shes dead. BY now all the worries about the so called "Night Crawlers" have vanished. But then suddenly her stomach rumbles, snapping her out of her thoughts. She spots a school of fish and quickly eats them. Shes not full, but its enough for now. Shes never been this far from home, there was nothing but water around her. 

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

"The other Guardian, Quartz, watches over the remaining dragonets." @dancingdragon2086 Right now you would be with the Guardian Quartz.

• Posted at:

oh ok. sorry about that.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

(Alternate universe Quartz, yay. Something I don't need to try to squeeze into the Quartz timeline.)

Calmmoon nervously scratched at a tree, wondering when her guardians Crab and Marsh would return with rescued dragonets. We don't have a SkyWing yet. They might bring us a SkyWing friend. She was outside of the main shelter, on the left path. She was looking at Goose, the scavenger, observing all of his movements. She watched as the scavenger pulled a leaf over his head, in the spot where he usually sleeps. Cute, she thought. He probably wants me to leave him alone now, though. Calmmoon walked over to the creek, watching little crab-like creatures swim through it.

Quartz watched the dragonets the guardians have already saved, while Crab and Marsh were saving new dragonets. Wonder how many they'll bring? Quartz thought. She watched the dragonets they already had. Calmmoon, who was looking at the creek, Pearl, who was running around, maybe reenacting a moment in her life, Amber, Desertfox, Aurora, and Lily. She sat down, watching the dragonets with a mango in one talon. Just make sure they're doing fine, she thought. No conflict would be good.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

FoTP Team Friends: Fennec, Neptune

Crab nudged Marsh and gestured to the hatchlings and Night Crawlers in a 'now?' sort of way.

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Jovial~

Was in a large tree looking up at the sky, heard some dragons down below and was getting curious as who it was. Crawled down the tree and saw a few dragons that were by the tree. Jumped down and landed on Calmmoon, held onto her head and didn't let go as I was trying to hang on for dear life.

• Posted at:

Vegan the Dutch Angel Dragon

Zealot~ I don't choose sides I just do what I want.

Kindness~ I wish Cealot was here.

Jovial~ Cheer up

Zealot~ No

I'm Autistic

Lily

She lay snuggled in a pile of warm leaves, snoozing on a beach.

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

@Moonflight Sorry, but there's no beaches at "Opal Forest"

Marsh

Marsh's careful eyes were still locked onto the dragonets bellow, before he was nudged by Crab, motioning to him to go now..

Okay. Crab will get the dragonets. Just turn back, attack. There's an icewing with deadly ice breath, but it must be too warm here, right? And the Sandwing's tail... Breathe and...

Marsh stopped his flowing wings and instead waved them to twist him toward the Nightcrawlers, he didn't even remember their names. Before they could process what was happening, he released a torrent of hot flames on the dragons, though nipping the Icewing, it covered the Sandwing.

Dry

Dry scoffed as the hybrid plainly ignored him, but once he snapped out of his dumb state of mind he took som time to focus. When he actually analyzed the forest around him he observed the two dragonets.

Ah hah! We finally found some chicken-brains... They'll be fun to mess with.

And so the sick Sandwing plotted horribly, he could just swoop down to get them and they wouldn't really notice...

Dry's head snapped up when he realized that the Mudwing had slowed down, dumb thing must have finally saw them. It was then when he realized that fire was heading straight for him, but he didn't have enough time to react...

• Posted at:

Just a question...is there water around the forest or.....

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Pearl just lies on the soft ground for a while. A tear rolls down her cheek. She misses her and her dad. She flashes her lights in aquatic, saying: I miss you. She imagines her mother flashing back saying: I love you and I miss you. She imagines the way her dad would hold her, his wing pressed tightly against her, smiling down at her. She could almost feel her fathers wing surrounding her. She looks over at a big tree, her eyes are blurred from the tears. She hated the nightcrawlers, she wished she could rip them into shreds. She reached out and grabbed a single twig, and snapped it in half. They would pay. That was her only thought, They would pay. She swore to herself that she would even if it was the last thing she did......

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@tastingwallabee - Oof I meant to change that but I accidentally posted her PoV prematurely

*snoozing in a hammock

• Posted at:

M o o n f l i g h t

Is this the real lifewContact me here: /324550

Is this just fantasy                    hI mess up a lot

Caught in a landslide     yRemember the Lost

No escape from reality                     ? She/Her

Pearl flies around the large forest that surrounds her. She barely avoids crashing into a tree. I'm going to have to get used to this, she thinks. She is tired out but she won't stop. If she does nothing she will surely die of boredom. Pearl gets angry with herself. Shes complaining while there are other dragonets who might be dying from the nightcrawlers. Shes alive and safe. Thats all that matters. She sees some other dragonets in the shade of a big tree. Pearl sighs. She wants to say hi but she doesn't know if she should. She lands under a big, oak tree. She watches the other dragonets. Were they missing their family like her? 

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@dancingdragon I give a map in the thread post. Love Pearl's PoV btw!

• Posted at:

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Pearl sees a nightwing dragonet scratching a tree. Pearl wonders if she should go say hi. She can't live her life without ANY friends. She flies slowly over but smashes into a tree. She mutters something under her breath and rubs her snout. It really hurts. She ignores the pain and walks over instead. She takes a deep breath and steps over to her. "H-h-hi," Pearl stutters. She scolded herself in her head and smiles nervously. She just has to wait for an answer now.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Pearl swims in the creek at the entrance. She wishes there was more water to swim in. Pearl ducks her head under the creek and her head comes back up after a few minutes. She hums a tune her mother taught her. She splashes the water with her tail. Pearl is a bit happier now that shes swimming. She lies down in the creek and flashes in aquatic, stupid nightcrawlers. After a while she yawns and drifts off to sleep.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Crab followed Marsh's lead, looping back to attack the IceWing. Even if Crab didn't have a breath weapon, she made up for it in wits. She leaped- if one could do that midair- at the IceWing's neck, fangs ready to tear into the IceWing's jugular.

• Posted at:

Onomatopoeia/Roar/Ono

she/her pronouns ples

Fight Me

Oops not nightwing sandwing. Ignore what I said in that post. XD sorry

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Pearl sits on a tree to relax. She wonders what the guardians are doing right now. Saving dragonets? What tribes? Friendly or not? Could she be friends with them? Would they be enemies? Hopefully not. Pearl sits in silence. She wonders if she can leave the forest when shes a adult. Would she want to? Could she become a guardian? Would the nightcrawlers still be kidnapping dragonets when she was an adult? These questions overflowed her mind. She felt overwhelmed. Would she always feel this way?

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Calmmoon looked over at Pearl, who approached her. “Oh, hello,” she said nervously. “You’re the new SeaWing, right? Pearl? I’m Calmmoon, the NightWing. I’ve been here for a while. You were brought here a few days ago, right? You must be sad.” She sat down next to Pearl, keeping her calm face. “Don’t worry. I can be your friend.”

Quartz smiled when she saw Calmmoon, the NightWing, being friendly to Pearl, the sad little SeaWing she brought back a few days ago. Lily’s doing fine, she thought. She seems relaxed enough. No conflict. That’s good.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

Pearl smiles. She made a friend!! Pearl didn't have many friends back home. She felt like jumping for joy!! Instead she kept her calm face on and coiled her tail around her body. "I haven't made many friends," She admits, blushing. "I'm so glad that I actually made one," She looks down at the ground and says barely above a whisper, "mom and dad would be so proud," Pearl smiles sadly and looks back at Calmmoon. "Do you know if they have scrolls here?" Pearl smiles. "I love reading." Pearl wonders if she can be friends with the others. Would they like her.....?

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Question: could I make a charcter that was kidnapped by the Night Crawlers, and didn't want to die so passed the test (I'm guessing it involves killing a dragon or something; I'll need more info on that), and is now a Night Crawler who lives with the Night Crawlers but doesn't believe in what they stand for/is a good dragon?
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

Des tapped the tree bark. No squirrels inside this tree! 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#Scalyottersneedsomelove

You know I wouldn't walk away even if could

I swear I'm never gonna give you up

up

up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Pearl sits beside a tree, her tail coiled around her. Shes thinking about her favourite scroll. Its called "A close up on fish and other sea creatures". Even though Pearl had lived in the sea her whole life, she was still fascinated by all the strange fish. At home she would sit and study them for hours. Pearl sighed sadly and tried not to think about home. Every thought she had always led to thinking about home. She had been here for around 2 days and the sun was shining right now. She took a deep breath and forced a smile. She was going to make some more friends.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Pearl smiled and walked around the forest, looking at interesting bugs. Her stomach rumbled. She loved studying fish but she also love eating them. She longed to eat some fish. Pearl looked around for the guardian watching them, Quartz. She finally spotted the guardian. She smiled. Then pearl quickly flew up but she wasn't watching where she was going and hit her head on a tree. Her last thought before the world went black was: I want FISH!!!!

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Jovial~

Heard a loud thump as the tree I was on shook. Looked down to see a SeaWing laying unconscious, climbed down and then crawled up to the SeaWing's snout. Poked it for a second before laying down on its back and curled into a ball.

• Posted at:

Vegan the Dutch Angel Dragon

Zealot~ I don't choose sides I just do what I want.

Kindness~ I wish Cealot was here.

Jovial~ Cheer up

Zealot~ No

I'm Autistic

Des jumps down. Was it a squirrel? No... It was a SeaWing! 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#Scalyottersneedsomelove

up

up

Up

Up

Up

Up

Pearl woke up to see the sunlight shining straight in her eyes. She saw a few dragonets looking at her. Pearl quickly sat up and blinked a few times. "What happened....," She muttered. Pearl had a headache. She slowly stood up and coiled her tail around her. "Hi. I'm Pearl," she said to the dragonets. How embarrassing!!!!

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Pearl forces a smiles. She can't see straight. The world is very blurry. She waves her tail at them and flies off, this time avoiding the tree. She sat down next to Quartz and gently poked the guardian with her tail. Pearl tilts her head a bit. "Hi! I'm Pearl the seawing dragonet. your the guardian right? I'm wondering if you have any scrolls or food here. But if you don't thats ok," She says to Quartz. 

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Des tipped her head.

That SeaWing was magpie-suspicious 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#Scalyottersneedsomelove

up

up

Up

Up

Up

Up

(Jovial shouldn’t be in Opal Forest right now)

Quartz looked at Pearl, who had woken up. Good, no severe damage. she thought. After Pearl asked about scrolls and food, Quartz nodded and replied, “There are scrolls in the main cave, and you can go ahead and eat any food you find out here. Except the scavenger. Don’t eat him.” She smiled. “Also, Calmmoon is a good friend to have. She didn’t have many friends to begin with, so you two seem like you could become good friends.”

(no time for Calmmoon PoV)

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

-bill wurtz

Pearl nods at the answer and smiles back. "Yeah your right. Calmmoon has been a great friend. I didn't have many friends before either. Anyway thanks. Bye," Pearl flys off to the main cave. She looks through the scrolls for a while. There are so many!!!! So much for her to read!!!! Pearl smiles. She picks up a scroll off the ground. She gasps. She found it! The scroll says in big bold letters on the top: "A close up on fish and other sea creatures," her favourite scroll. Then she sees a scroll sees interested. It says in fancy cursive on the top: "How to make friends." Pearl scoops up some fish from the creek and puts it in a little bowl that she made out of leaves. Then she takes the scrolls and the fish to the hammocks. Then she sees a rainwing resting in another hammock. She smiles and sits down on the hammock beside the rainwing. Then she leans back and relaxes. Pearl puts the bowl carefully on her lap then reads the scroll about making friends. After a while she gets tired. She already ate all the fish. Pearl put the bowl on the ground beside the hammock and falls asleep with the two scrolls in her lap.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Just sayin, but some of you need to learn to make one PoV and not spam. Wait for others replies.

@Sorrel Sure! Just classify the character as a Night Crawler, I guess. Also don't forget to make a form.

Marsh

Marsh watched as his fire scorched the Sandwing, who screeched in pain before plummeting to the ground. He turned, before seeing Crab launch for the Icewing. Marsh dived down to the Skywing (Rubellite) and hybrid (Jovial) dragonets, his wings folded in but quickly spreading to slow his fall once he was close enough. He saw the poor faces of the Dragonets, who hadn't realized what was happening yet.

"Don't worry," Marsh reassured. He quickly snatched the two dragons in his talons, his tail wrapping around to knock them out with a cloth.

• Posted at:

Pearls eyes fluttered open. She wondered if the guardians had brought other dragonets yet. But she just put that thought away and focused on her main thought: I should go see Calmmoon. She quickly jumped up and dropped something on the ground. She looked down and saw two scrolls. She quickly picked them up. Pearl forgot about them. She was done the scroll about making friends and of course she had already read the one about sea creatures a lot but she liked reading it over again. I could stop by the main cave first, She thought. She flew to the main cave and selected another scroll. It was titled: "Getting to know NightWings." Pearl wanted to know more about Calmmoon's kind. She smiled, looking at all the scrolls. She couldn't wait to read all these scrolls. She flew out of the cave and looked for Calmmoon. She wondered where she was. Then she spotted a nightwing down by the creek. She quickly soared down and splashed in the water. She saw Calmmoons face full of suprise. Pearl laughed. "Hi," Pearl said, smiling. She splashed the water with her long blue tail. "Wanna come in?" She asked.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Calmmoon smiled at her new friend. “Sure!” Calmmoon said. She walked into the main shelter with Pearl, and picked up a scroll that said, in bold letters, “Legends of the Scorching: SeaWings”. She picked up similar scrolls, Legends of the Scorching scrolls about the other six dragon tribes. “I’ve never seen these scrolls before. They seem interesting. Do you have anything in mind?”

Meanwhile, Quartz was over by the shelves of scrolls, placing many of the scrolls that have been taken and knocked out of the bookcase back into it. She looked over, and saw Calmmoon and Pearl with a pile of scrolls. Similar interests too? Quartz thought. They seem like they’re going to be great friends! It seems like Calmmoon’s anxiety is starting to get better, too.

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

-bill wurtz

Name: Rivulet. Gender: female. Age: 16. Role: Night Crawler. Tribe: SeaWing/NightWing. Personality: though she used to be kind and friendly and adventurous, ever since being kidnapped by the Night Crawlers, she's become reserved and quiet: though she's still inwardly kind and friendly. She pretends to be fierce and mean, and is good at acting, so that's how others see her. Appearance: built like a SeaWing, she's dark blue with lighter blue underscales. She has dark blue wing membranes with light blue stars speckled there. She has glowscales, and teardrop scale beside each eye. Her eyes are silver. Likes: fish, scrolls, and has an interest in animus magic. Dislikes: Night Crawlers, IceWings, and is cluastrophobic. Other: she can foretell the future, and breathe underwater.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

Rubellite

I was very confused and admittedly scared as the MudWing snatched me up. What's happening? 

Aquilegia

I sneaked up behind the MudWing, my anger only growing bigger and bigger as I watched the MudWing scorched Dry. I felt my ice breath crawling up my throat. I opened my mouth, letting out a nasty frost breath on the back of the MudWing's neck. I smiled. "surprise", I hissed.

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

@Bobcat Marsh is already down and taking dragonets and Crab bit your neck.

• Posted at:

, 2 , , 4