Summer is the time of year when mythical energy is highest- and when all of the young Mythkeepers from around the world gather at the ultimate summer getaway. During the warm months Camp Lorehaven is home to children like you who are half-human, half humanoid mythical creature. These halfblood children are known as the Mythkeepers: the bridge between the mortal and mythical world. During the summer, mischievous creatures such as imps and spites become more active, wrecking havoc in the mortal world. It’s the job of the Mythkeepers to stop their damage and to prevent the oblivious humans from finding out about magic- if they were, they would try to steal it, as all humans seek everlasting power.
And that’s why you were called to Camp Lorehaven: to train as a Mythkeeper, and to learn to control your magical powers that you inherited from your mythical parent, which will be used in saving the world from evil mythical creatures. Easier said than done.
Lorehaven is like any other summer camp at first glance: children start attending whenever their mythical heritage is discovered, usually by the early teen years, and can remain there until age 18. There’s a lake to swim in, a forest to hike in, plenty of group gatherings, sports competitions, arts and crafts days, and other things of the like. But when you factor in all of the magic training and mythical education, Camp Lorehaven becomes a truly unforgettable summer experience- an escape from school drama where Mythkeeers often fail to fit in due to their otherworldly attributes.
Kids sleep in cabins divided by gender, and they have up to six people in them. Cabins also have Head Instructors: campers who are over the age of sixteen and have been at Lorehaven for at least four years. There will be one Head Instructor per cabin. Girls go into cabins with odd numbers, boys go into cabins with even numbers. The cabins, as of right now, are as follows. More will be added if necessary:
Head Instructor: Ariel Alizeh (Periwinkle)
A camp map and schedule will be released when the RP beings. Hope you enjoy!
1) Lets try to keep even genders, and fill cabins as best as we can.
2) Two Characters per person maximum, and please if you want the Head Instructor Spot try and reserve it in advance.
3) PLEASE let’s try not to repeat mythical creatures. We can if necessary, but I want as much mythical diversity as possible.
4) Mythkeepers only have SOME of the powers of their mythical counterpart, not all. If you have all of the powers, you may be considered OP and your character is subject to editing. For example, my character, being part Sylph, can manipulate air but cannot turn invisible.
5) Crushing/Shipping allowed.
6) I’m probably forgetting something... Oh yeah your characters can have parts of them that look like mythical creatures, but make them appear mostly human.
7) Basic Mb/RP Rules
8) HAVE FUN! :D
Age: (10-18, at least 16 to be a Head Instructor)
Year: (how long have you been at Lorehaven?)
Position: (Camper or Head Instructor)
Mythical Creature Half:
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
HUFFLEPUFF | GLOBAL NATURE SOCIETY |
SEAWING | INFJ | FANGIRL | SAVETHEWHALES |
| SOULSTEALER | AND MORE!
TotS: Maddio, level 60 Archer