-Three months and two days ago..

Mango shakes in intimidation, seeing a huge community in front of her. Do I press the button? Mango thinks. Won’t everyone hate me? Won’t I be judged- be considered stupid because I’m not as cool as everyone else? She remembered her experience. She wasn’t interested in the dirty jokes, inappropriate gestures, and weird trends. She wanted to be herself. The Wings of Fire books... Mangoloved them. No one else read them. No one else would be interested. The characters are amazing, it’s so interesting...Mango paused. She saw Wings of Fire posts. She saw people like her. Was she ready...?

She was ready. Mango was sure as she pressed the button, Whiteout on her mind. She picked the username “azuredragon”. She entered a secret password. And there it was. After a while, she made her signature. This is my forum name. Will I call myself Mango? No, not anonymous enough... I don’t want to be hated and targeted. Might as well name myself after my WoF OC.

She typed in the words.

”Quartz the SandWing”.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

FoTP Team Friends: Fennec, Neptune

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!

• Posted at:

*ѕυηѕтαℓкєя/Sunstalker*

The Emperor of Destruction

FA Peeps: ---> /329625

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!!

¡˥˥∀ ɹƎ∩QNOƆ ˥˥IM SפIԀ

wanna bump this, irl backstory

• Posted at:

Quartz

Female/She/Her

I'm bearded dragon!

In the clothing store, no one will tell you the whole world is changing. In the grocery store, someone will tell you that what changed is YOU.

-bill wurtz

FoTP Team Friends: Fennec, Neptune

deja vu 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

Are you black?

Are you white? 

Aren't we all the same inside?

#silvernet

cricket's my child, don't judge