If you glanced inside to the villa, it was a flurry of chaos and noise. Silverskies was slumped on a couch, her brow furrowed with worry. She had sleepless bags under her eyes, the silver streaks in her hair were more pronounced, and her skin was even paler than usual. The goddess definitely didn't look like she had just returned from a relaxing vacation to a tropical island. As she listened to the chaotic sounds, shouts, and movements of nymphs and servants hauling and unpacking suitcases, gusts of frigid wind whirled around her and lightning flickered at her hands.

Rather than help or at least stay out of the way, the giant flying squirrel bounded around underfoot, tracking muddy pawprints around the polished marble floors and tripping nymphs who staggered under towering piles of clothes, trunks, and luggage.

Nimbus was perched on top of the couch where Silverskies was sitting, preening his glossy black feathers and ignoring everyone around him.

Surprisingly, Eglantine was there, too. She stood next to Silver, whispering into her ear and making gestures with her hands.

Skylight was sitting on a nearby window ledge, sharpening her knives and occasionally glancing out the window. 

As for Wind Weaver.... well, she was nowhere to be found.

Silverskies just nodded to Eglantine, but seemed distracted. But her attention suddenly was to the front doors of the villa, in your direction, and she called,"Is anyone there? If so, please do come in." Do you enter?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

Time walks in, "Where have you been? I'm guessing you were on a vacation."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

Just your normal forumer that envies other forumers that have a higher star count.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Gandhi

He/Him

Even thought she couldn't see him, Silver's face lit up. She leaped to her feet and hurried over to him, and gave Time a quick hug."Great skies, it's good to see another diety! Yes, I've been on a vacation, but it was a complete disater." Her smile faltered and her shoulders slumped.

Skylight gazed at Time and waved.

Eglantine quietly walked after Silverskies, studying Time keenly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Nimbus spread his wings and soared over to Silverskies, landing on her shoulder.

Noctus scampered over to Time and exclaimed,"HI!!!!!" Then, he instantly bolted back into the rushing horde of nymphs.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Imagine rushed in the door and hug-tackled Silverskies. "It's so amazing to have you back!! Another weather deity, finally."

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Creator of HF, FTA, and one more coming soon  

Why yes, I do like colorfading 

Forum Fam: Hurricane, MJ,  Reading, Dancing, Eternal, Riri

"What made it so bad?"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

Just your normal forumer that envies other forumers that have a higher star count.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Gandhi

He/Him

"Imagine!" Silverskies exclaimed, her face lighting up again. After thoroughly hugging her fellow weather deity and getting back to her feet, she turned to Time."The trip was so terrible because Wind Weaver.... she's been suffering from the aftereffects of Spiral's spell, growing pretty unstable. And I've been having worse and worse dreams..." She trailed off, her face growing even more pale as she thought about her nightmares.

At this, Eglantine stepped forward and said,"Silverskies summoned me in hopes that I could create a potion strong enough to ensure her a full night's sleep. But despite all my efforts, nothing has worked. So we all returned." Her eyes flashed darkly and she glared at the floor, angered at herself for failing.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

"Oh, I see know why it was so bad... that must've sucked. So then... where is Wind Weaver?" Time says

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

As Silverskies opened her mouth to reply, the doors suddenly flew open and Wind Weaver rasped,"I'm right here." Her eyes were bloodshot, her hair a tangled mess. Her clothes were rumpled and stsined, as if she hadn't changed them for a few days. She slowly stalked into the room, her gaze sweeping over the nymphs, who had all frozen with fear and stared at her with wide eyes. With a hiss, she snarled,"Back to work." Instantly the nymphs hurried out of the room. Wind Weaver turned to Time, before grabbing her head and crimping to the ground.

Skylight hurried over to Windy's side and helped her up, hurrying the wind nymph from the room.

Silverskies heaved a sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose, frustrated and stressed."She's only been getting worse."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

(warning! Warning! Xavier had a Demigod makeover! I repeat! Demigod makeover!)

Strong arms wrapped around Silver-skies's waist in a backwards bear hug. "Sil! Mi amor!" He exclaimed, nuzzling her cheek and turning her to face him. "You look so Bea--!" He choked when he saw how tired she was. "What happened to you?!"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

Goddess of Fire and Phoenixs

Forum Fam: You all are my Family ;0

{Star|Count}{3192}

"I get that Closets are Attractive"-Me

Silverskies was too delighted with Xavier here to reply at first, but after hearing the concern in his voice, she squeezed his shoulder reassuringly and replied,"Oh, I've just been worrying about Wind Weaver a lot. And I can't sleep very well." She shrugged and waved it aside, before asking,"What's happened in your life?"

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

"That was... a little bit frightening," Time said to himself

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

NightWolf entered the room. "Hello," she said to them. She's never met them before. "I'm, NightWolf deity of Wolves, Nature, and War. I don't think I've met you besfore."

• Posted at:

~ᑎIGTO~

Forum Wolf-Dragon Hybrid

*{DayWolf}*

✥RememberTheLost

"Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business." ~Lupin

Gulfstream rocketed inside, giving Silverskies a quick hug-tackle before bounding over to Wind Weaver. "Hey, Wind Weaver. Are you ok? I missed you! Please tell me if theeres anything that you need."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Deerling/Luxray Fusion

#Cleaverfans; Miri, Violet, Vine

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, and more  

Forum BFF: Silverskies

I have Autism. Ask me about it

"Well..." He gestured to his inky black hair, Violet red Cat eyes, Pale slightly tanned skin and Vampire fangs. "I've discovered who my mother is..." He trailed off. You realize his new form look very family to a certain CD.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

Imagine sighed. "That's not good."

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Wind Weaver, who had stalked back into the entry hall, merely nodded in Gulfstream's direction and replied,"I'm fine."

Silverskies shot a quick smile at NightWolf and replied,"Nice to meet you. I'm Silverskies, goddess of weather, solitude, and the sky." But after a pause, she stiffened and her grip tightened on Xavier's shoulders."Wait...you found out who your mother is? And..." She froze, and exclaimed,"Your mother is Senshei?!!" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Nimbus, who had flown off Silver's shoulder and was circling overhead near the vaulted ceiling, swooped down and perched on Imagine's shoulder, nipping the deity's ear affectionately. 

Noctus skipped over to Imagine as well and smiled up at him, his paws resting a few inches away from Imagine's feet."Do you have candy?" He asked cheerfully.

Eglantine watched with an amused smile and remarked,"They certainly seem to like you. I think that's because you're a weather deity as well and remind them of Silverskies. Besides, from what I've heard, you're a good deity." She nodded respectfully and then turned her attention back to Xavier and Silverskies.

Wind Weaver noticed and stifled a growl, anger and jealousy flaring in her heart. They used to come to me like that. Now, they flee like I'm about to murder them. She thought bitterly, shifting her gaze to the window as she slumped onto a couch.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Gulfstream followed Wind Weaver. "You look like you could use some company. Mind if I hang out with you?"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Deerling/Luxray Fusion

Wind Weaver shrugged and mumbled for Gulfstream to come over if she wanted. Suddenly, she stiffened, her eyes opening wide and flaring a blue so pale it was almost white. Then a wide, beaming smile as warm and bright as the sun spread across her face."Gulfy! My dearest, darling friend Gulfstream! You look so lovely and youthful today!" She gushed, leaping up and flouncing over to the plant goddess. Her entire demeanor changed in a flash from cold and grumpy to cheerful and friendly. 

Skylight winced and muttered,"Here we go again."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Ryoko suddenly apeared our of no where and hug tackled Skylight “I missed you so much Skylight!” She smiled warmly, and I thought of you everyday She thought finishing the scentance. 

“SILVY! WINDWEAVER YOUR BACK!” Fossil grinned excitedly and went over to Silverskies and gave her a quick hug, and then over to Wind weaver to give her a hug to.

”Nice to you all again” Ryuu smiled. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Ill stop wearing black when they make a darker color

All the people I know arent who they used to be

Always on the hunt for a little more time, Just another LA devotee!

Dec 15 2015

Skylight's face lit up at the sight of Ryoko and she dumped aside her knives, shrieking,"Ryoko, you're here!" She instantly hugged her dear friend back, laughing.

Windy, who was acting really weird now, exclaimed,"Fossil, my dear friend!" She hugged her, smiling.

Silverskies managed a smile, despite being dazed about the shocking news about Xavier."Nice to see you too," she mumbled.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

He winced when he grip tightened, but covered it up by giving her a dazzling smile. "Yes she is, but enough about me." He leaned closer a flirty gleam in his eyes. "Why don't you tell me about your Vacation?"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

NightWolf muttered, "Hey." and has shut up for the rest of the period inside.

• Posted at:

~ᑎIGTO~

Forum Wolf-Dragon Hybrid

*{DayWolf}*

✥RememberTheLost

"Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business." ~Lupin

Gulfstream grinned but it seemed less real than beore. "It is really good to see you too Windy! I missed you!"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Deerling/Luxray Fusion

If it was possible, Silverskies's face turned even paler and more wrinkles furrowed her brow."My vacation was.... not like I'd hoped it would turn out. There was the Wind Weaver problem..." The nymph was happily chatting with Gulfstream in the background in her too sweet tone."My nightmares and then there was... my solitude magic." She quietly said, shuddering.

Wind Weaver didn't seem to notice the change to Gulfstream's smile, but simply continued to babble on like a demented parrot.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

"What was so bad with your solitude magic?" Time asked, "My time magic works perfectly for me."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

"Not right now, but I can summon some!" Imagine smiled.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Noctus jumped up into the air and chattered happily.

Silverskies purses her lips and replied,"The problem with my solitude magic is that it's trying to consume me. And that hasn't been going well for me or the magic." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

"Is...is it acting up again?" He asked warily, eying her hands and remembering the first time they acted up. His hand went up to his neck and he rubbed his.throat nervously. "What about the nightmares? Have they gotten worse? Or are they the same?"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

Remembering back to the time at the lake, Silverskies buried her hands in the pockets of her lacy white dress and ducked her head."Yes, the nightmares are worse. Things got so bad that I needed to temporarily hire Eglantine to supply me with certain potions that'll ensure that I get at least a few hours of sleep every night." She softly replied."But as for literally posessing me again, no." 

Eglantine nodded when she was mentioned, but her face seemed strangely strained and worried as Silver talked about her solitude magic.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Imagine flinched at the remembrance of the lake.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

He kissed her gently on the forehead, "Looks like I'm going to have to help you get a good nights rest," He shot her a sly smile, flashing is pearly white fangs.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

Silverskies's eyebrows shot up and she asked,"And just how are you going to do that?"

Nimbus hopped down Imagine's arm and rubbed his beak on his hand comfortingly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

He laughed, showing dimples. "By standing guard outside your room in case of Terrifying nightmares or possessions." He replied, noticing her flustered face.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

Imagine sighed and dissappeared.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

07/04/17

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Forum Aesthetic Lover

Silver visibly relaxed and laughed softly."I suppose you could," she murmured.

Nimbus squawked with protest as Imagine vanished and flapped his wings to keep aloft.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

He smirked, "What were you thinking about?" He asked, his handsome face sporting a smug smile. Suddenly, He pretended to look apalled. "Sil! Don't think such things!" He exclaimed.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

R.I.P. Scott Parnell

R.I.P. Finch

{Star|Count}{3192}

hehe i have something planned for imagine

• Posted at: