Everything about Endota Falls is normal. The scenery, the buildings, the industry; even the people. That is until a mysterious person appears, and suddenly life has turned upside down. People are on the run from each Wave, where a different horrendous disaster happens, leaving thousands dead and others severely injured. Many have tried to escape the AZEF (Apocalypse Zone of Endota Falls) but there seems to be a wall keeping everyone else out. Or maybe it's keeping everyone in... With chilling discovery, it is found out that it isn't a wall; it's a massive dome, blocking out the sunlight, blocking out humanity. As each Wave pushes the inhabitants of the AZEF further to the edges of the Dome, a group of teenagers band together to try and find out the truth behind the AZEF. After all, who knows what's on the other side of the Dome?
- No OPness
- Keep it natural. This is an apocalypse, their clothing isn't going to be pretty. Deal with it.
- No hair dye, unless it's faded
- Every piece of clothing has to have at least one rip in it or you're declined
- I have the right to reject characters, just modify them, then they'll probably be accepted
- Shipping is most likely not going to happen. The only ship apocalyptic people will want is one to sail them out of there
- If shipping DOES happen, no LGBTQ+, thanks, I can't write LGBTQ+ ships well, and I don't want to let anyone down
- If you want a more main character, put "Lightning Heart" in the Code section
- If you want a secondary character, put "The End of My Story" in the Code section
- All deaths will be dramatic
- If you don't care what kind of character you want, put "Endota Dakota" in the Code section
- EVERYONE is human :D Yay!
- Put Height and Weight in centimetres and kilograms. I don't use feet, inches and pounds. Just use an online converter if you need to :)
- Everyone has their own name, but their nickname is their forum name, and it's what they go by
- Please give your character a reason to have that nickname
- Make them have some injuries already, though they WILL gain some more
- If you want something in particular to happen to them, put it in Other
*Can be severely injured:
*Can be killed:
Clothing (two different clothing options):
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy):
MY FORM (might not end up using this):
Name: Artemis Luna Constello
Age (13-18): 14
*Can be severely injured: Yes
*Can be killed: Yes
Physical Appearance: Neptune has long, lightly wavy, but knotted blonde-brown hair and deep green eyes with silver flecks in their depths like stars. She is tall and slender, but is now underweight and skinny. She has sharp features and a heart-shaped face, and always has some of her long fringe hanging over her eyes. She has long fingers and a scar on her left cheek, and a long scratch down her right leg. She usually tied her hair up.
Clothing (two different clothing options): (1) Neptune wears a sea-green shirt with a long tear up one side, and black long pants that flare slightly at the end, that have a rip right where her leg-scratch is. With this she wears white combat boots that are now more of a dark grey from use. (2) Neptune wears a black long-sleeve shirt that has a tear down the right arm, with black leggings ripped at the knee and black boots. With this outfit she always has her hair up.
*Accessories: Neptune has a small silver ring with the astrological symbol of the planet Neptune on it (♆), which helped give her the nickname she has. She also has some black string tied around her wrists like bracelets, that have an unknown, emotional reason for her having them.
*Backstory: Neptune was from a wealthy family, but she had always wanted to live life to the fullest and explore the rest of the world. At the age of 13, she left her family on her 14th birthday, with only a few sets of clothes and a few emotional items, and became a well-known 'orphan'. She had only been away from her family for 4 months before the stranger arrived and the AZEF began.
Personality: Neptune is a punster at heart and always is humorous and light-hearted. She gets serious in dangerous situations and tries to act older than she is. After her 4 months of living alone, she has become wary and untrusting of many, though once you know her, her humorous side comes out fast. Neptune is known to be sarcastic and often states the obvious bluntly. She can be impulsive and easily agitated/very emotional.
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy): Bow and arrows, throwing knives
Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat, distance combat, archery, tactical thinking, analysis, team-working and evaluation
Weaknesses: Sword-fighting, being alone, leadership, nervousness, easily agitated and can be over-emotional
*Other: Neptune is right-handed, and often stargazes, and is known to believe in magic and spirits
Code: My Forumfic
Please join, this took me forever! This is a completely original idea.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ
They don't see me
But I'll make them see you
Resident scaly otter
Whenever your tears won't dry, I'll be there