Everything about Endota Falls is normal. The scenery, the buildings, the industry; even the people. That is until a mysterious person appears, and suddenly life has turned upside down. People are on the run from each Wave, where a different horrendous disaster happens, leaving thousands dead and others severely injured. Many have tried to escape the AZEF (Apocalypse Zone of Endota Falls) but there seems to be a wall keeping everyone else out. Or maybe it's keeping everyone in... With chilling discovery, it is found out that it isn't a wall; it's a massive dome, blocking out the sunlight, blocking out humanity. As each Wave pushes the inhabitants of the AZEF further to the edges of the Dome, a group of teenagers band together to try and find out the truth behind the AZEF. After all, who knows what's on the other side of the Dome?

RULES/NOTES:
- No OPness
- Keep it natural. This is an apocalypse, their clothing isn't going to be pretty. Deal with it.
- No hair dye, unless it's faded
- Every piece of clothing has to have at least one rip in it or you're declined
- I have the right to reject characters, just modify them, then they'll probably be accepted
- Shipping is most likely not going to happen. The only ship apocalyptic people will want is one to sail them out of there
- If shipping DOES happen, no LGBTQ+, thanks, I can't write LGBTQ+ ships well, and I don't want to let anyone down
- If you want a more main character, put "Lightning Heart" in the Code section
- If you want a secondary character, put "The End of My Story" in the Code section
- All deaths will be dramatic
- If you don't care what kind of character you want, put "Endota Dakota" in the Code section
- EVERYONE is human :D Yay!
- Put Height and Weight in centimetres and kilograms. I don't use feet, inches and pounds. Just use an online converter if you need to :)
- Everyone has their own name, but their nickname is their forum name, and it's what they go by
- Please give your character a reason to have that nickname
- Make them have some injuries already, though they WILL gain some more
- If you want something in particular to happen to them, put it in Other

FORM:
Name:
*Nickname/s:
Height:
Weight:
*Can be severely injured:
*Can be killed:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing (two different clothing options):
*Accessories:
*Backstory:
Personality:
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
*Other:
Code:

MY FORM (might not end up using this):
Name: Artemis Luna Constello
*Nickname/s: Neptune
Age (13-18): 14
Height: 175cm
Weight: 32kgs
*Can be severely injured: Yes
*Can be killed: Yes
Physical Appearance: Neptune has long, lightly wavy, but knotted blonde-brown hair and deep green eyes with silver flecks in their depths like stars. She is tall and slender, but is now underweight and skinny. She has sharp features and a heart-shaped face, and always has some of her long fringe hanging over her eyes. She has long fingers and a scar on her left cheek, and a long scratch down her right leg. She usually tied her hair up.
Clothing (two different clothing options): (1) Neptune wears a sea-green shirt with a long tear up one side, and black long pants that flare slightly at the end, that have a rip right where her leg-scratch is. With this she wears white combat boots that are now more of a dark grey from use. (2) Neptune wears a black long-sleeve shirt that has a tear down the right arm, with black leggings ripped at the knee and black boots. With this outfit she always has her hair up.
*Accessories: Neptune has a small silver ring with the astrological symbol of the planet Neptune on it (♆), which helped give her the nickname she has. She also has some black string tied around her wrists like bracelets, that have an unknown, emotional reason for her having them.
*Backstory: Neptune was from a wealthy family, but she had always wanted to live life to the fullest and explore the rest of the world. At the age of 13, she left her family on her 14th birthday, with only a few sets of clothes and a few emotional items, and became a well-known 'orphan'. She had only been away from her family for 4 months before the stranger arrived and the AZEF began.
Personality: Neptune is a punster at heart and always is humorous and light-hearted. She gets serious in dangerous situations and tries to act older than she is. After her 4 months of living alone, she has become wary and untrusting of many, though once you know her, her humorous side comes out fast. Neptune is known to be sarcastic and often states the obvious bluntly. She can be impulsive and easily agitated/very emotional.
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy): Bow and arrows, throwing knives
Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat, distance combat, archery, tactical thinking, analysis, team-working and evaluation
Weaknesses: Sword-fighting, being alone, leadership, nervousness, easily agitated and can be over-emotional
*Other: Neptune is right-handed, and often stargazes, and is known to believe in magic and spirits
Code: My Forumfic

Please join, this took me forever!  This is a completely original idea.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

But I'll make them see you

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

Whenever your tears won't dry, I'll be there

#scalyottersneedlove

uP

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Name:Fennec Foxglove 
*Nickname/s:Fen(because it makes her name easier to say quickly, it's a sign of being friends, not many people use it now)
Age (13-18):13
Height:150cm
Weight:40kg
*Can be severely injured:no
*Can be killed:yes
Physical Appearance:Blonde hair, mixed eyes(though most say they're green they are actually many colours), pale skin, not really pretty even before apocalypse, scars on the back of her hand from running into a bush, cuts on her legs from trying to jump across a gap in the buildings but almost missing
Clothing (two different clothing options): casual white t-shirt with faded flowers, ripped at the shoulders, or a long sleeved shirt with a faded pug on it which is ripped all along the arms. Fake jeans that are ripped at the knees(fake jeans aren't supposed to be ripped) or black leggings with tears at the ends.
*Accessories:no
*Backstory:not interesting
Personality:She used to be positive but now she is really negative. Secretly, on the inside, she very slightly hopes that they can make it out but she doesn't show it because she doesn't want everyone to get their hopes up just to have them crushed. She is smart but only when she wants to be. She became quite introverted and learned not to trust anyone after someone who was 'helping' her was actually part of the apocalypse and tried to bite her. They were really nice but now she doesn't know who to trust and would rather hang out with someone like her instead of someone positive.

Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy): an axe, dagger
Strengths:Smart, wary of strangers(gets her from being killed), good at fighting
Weaknesses:pessimistic, wary of strangers(can't get any allies), can't run fast at all
*Other:

Code:Lightning heart 

• Posted at:

Fennec TheFox

#scalyottersneedlove

*hammer noises* 

People are redesigning my siggy! 

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Will finish later.

Name: Juliana Xeros Relic
*Nickname/s: Soulsong/Fallen
Age (13-18): 14
Height: 149 cm
Weight: 41 kg
*Can be severely injured: Yup
*Can be killed: No thanks.
Physical Appearance:
Clothing (two different clothing options):

1. Soulsong wears a short-sleeved sea blue shirt with fake silver gemstones around the sleeves and collar - mostly fallen off and ripped up the side seam.

*Accessories:
*Backstory:
Personality:
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
*Other:
Code: Lightning Heart

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Daughter of Poseidon and Athena

Proud Christian

Bearer of Drama and Poetry

Beware: Long Essays

For Fantasy

"I'm not memeless- I like Polandball"

bookmark

• Posted at:

*have been banned, leave a message after the beep* *beeeeep*

... i am now gone, uh goodbye and sorry to those who i hurt. i'm so sorry.... i won't return as it is permanent and so yeah i'm sure a lot of people are now glad :( well there is bh

uP

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

bookmark

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

◇   { She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   ◇

"Dark edgy music, the kind that makes parents and studio producers nervous" ~Batman

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Swammer!

And so it seems to come to an end...

@Fennec, can you give your character a regular first name? The idea is that they don't want everyone to know their real name, so they use the nickname you have on the forums. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

@ocean omg hello! Long time no see how are you?

• Posted at:

I am Mei

-Artist-

Darkness lover

SAMBER Since: 12/12/15.. or maybe not 

Loves to look at stars

Greek mythology Lover

I’m a Poseidon/Hephaestus  kid

#IwillshipLoriandLance4ever

Name: Corbin Fell
*Nickname/s: Time
Age (13-18): 15
Height:166 cm
Weight: 47 kg
*Can be severely injured: Sure
*Can be killed: no
Physical Appearance: 

His skin is a light tan and his hair is black and straight. He has bangs almost covering his right eye his eye color is a dark brown, almost making them look black. He has a slightly muscular build

Clothing (two different clothing options): (1) Time wears brown pants with a tear over his left knee, he also wears a black t-shirt with no designs on them and has a tear over his right side. But he always wears his dark blue trench coat which has a tear up his right sleeve, it has a design on the back, it is a white clock with roman numerals and the hands pointing at the twelve. Of course, he wears shoes, they're black. (2) Time wears dark green outdoors pants it has a, tear up his left pant leg, a grey t-shirt with a tear in it left shoulder sleeve, and his trench coat, the trench coat is also a reason why he got his nickname.

*Accessories: He has a silver pocket watch necklace, what he wears on his neck, it's very important to him, that's how he got his nickname. It has a few nicks here and there but still works.

*Backstory: Time lived a normal life before the stranger arrived, traveling lots and exploring places.
Personality: Time is normally calm and knows how to keep his cool in most situations. He is smart and is always thinking and calculating what is happening and what might happen next. He hates being proved wrong, but he doesn't show it. Most of his feelings he doesn't show, unless if he feels comfortable and safe. Except if it is related to love, he has no romance experience and always gets really nervous and fidgets a lot if someone asks anything related to it. He can be angered, it just takes lots of things or one big thing that relates to something or someone he holds close. He also isn't the best at comforting others.

Weapon (maximum is two unless they're heavy): A simple looking khopesh, and bow and arrows.
Strengths: Ranged Combat, sword fighting, always noticing things, intelligence, staying calm, and speed.
Weaknesses: Hand-to-hand combat, not too good with feelings, can sometimes be too cold without knowing, and strength.
*Other: Left-handed, believes in magic and mythical creatures, doesn't sleep too often. 
Code: Lightning Heart

oof sorry if this makes no sense.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

Heterosexual (just clarifying here)

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

All good! Accepted!

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

uP

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Oh I didn't realise that. *chooses first name that comes into mind* Courtney? And it's Fennec because she's blonde and Fennec foxes kinda have blonde fur.

• Posted at:

Fennec TheFox

#scalyottersneedlove

*hammer noises* 

Thanks @Fennec. By the way, WH is amazing! I'M LITERALLY OBSESSED! 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

uP

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

I shall aid this thread with pokes!

Poke.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Thanks, Time! 

Soar. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

i'll sign up as soon as i can, i promise

• Posted at:

*have been banned, leave a message after the beep* *beeeeep*

... i am now gone, uh goodbye and sorry to those who i hurt. i'm so sorry.... i won't return as it is permanent and so yeah i'm sure a lot of people are now glad :( well there is bh

Thanks Neptune! 

Wow I didn't know I was this good.

• Posted at:

Fennec TheFox

#scalyottersneedlove

*hammer noises* 

Poke

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

He/Him

Name: Wilhamena
*Nickname/s: Wild (She got this nickname because of her "wild card" personality and how her name was similar)
Age (13-18): 13 (not my irl age)
Height: 5'5
Weight: dunno my irl weight, so I'm just gonna say 101 lbs for this one
*Can be severely injured: nO
*Can be killed: N O
Physical Appearance: Wild has dark brown hair cut into a bob that is slightly past her shoulders. She has brown eyes and noticable slightly sideswept bangs. She looks only slightly overweight when it comes to her size. She has a noticable red nose as well, and she has long legs.
Clothing (two different clothing options): (1) Wild wears a baggy dark grey shirt with "DON'T GIVE UP" plastered onto it in pale blue foil and short sleeves, which has a tear in the right sleeve. She has stretchy black sweatpants going down to her knees which have small tears here and there and she wears light grey sneakers with ripped-up laces and pure white socks. She keeps her hair like it normally is in this outfit. (2) Wild wears a less baggy short-sleeved shirt which is all pale blue with no patterns, plus a tear around the side. She wears black shorts going to the halfway point between the waist and the knee, which, like her sweatpants, has small tears here and there. She also wears black boots turned dark grey with time and no socks. She also keeps her hair like it normally is in this outfit.
Personality: Wild is an ambivert. She's sort of a mix of pessimistic and optimistic as well. She has two extremes, which she usually fluctuates between; hyper and excited or tired and lazy. She talks a LOT, and when she talks, she talks rapidly. Wild will sometimes randomly blurt out things, trying to be funny. She also back-talks others a lot, and lOVES to break expectations.
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy): Two daggers. That's it. Just... two simple daggers.
Strengths: Pretty good reflexes, knows some good fighting moves (e.g. palm heel, best way to punch, etc.)
Weaknesses: Sorta slow, not very fit
*Other: DO NOT SHIP ME

• Posted at:

w i l d

forum scottish fold I guess

queen of disappearing for like forever

empress of lowercase aesthetic

also queen of fugitive plots

atheist

claims they're ace, prob just straight/in denial

lol scroll down

. . . Are you asking me to wait just a little under a year-and-a-half to enter? Because I'm not entering with a false age. Nope, nope, nope. Not a teen, and never will be until two August sevenths have passed.

G o o d  d a y .

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

she/he/they/xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

The world is more than just straight and squiggly.

BISEXUAL AESTHETIC!

"When did we stop thinking

and start with only doing?"

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

@Future, you can choose a fake age if you want to sign up. That's what I did. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

@Wild, all good, can you just convert the height and weight to centimetres and kilograms? Actually, I will....

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

DID YOU NOT JUST READ WHAT I SAID?

I AM NOT. ENRERING. UNDER. A FALSE AGE.

END OF STORY.

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

she/he/they/xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

The world is more than just straight and squiggly.

BISEXUAL AESTHETIC!

"When did we stop thinking

and start with only doing?"

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

@Future, sorry, it's just if you have nothing constructive to say, then I would rather you don't say it. This Forumfic took me ages and I'm actually really nervous to see if many join. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

Up

• Posted at:

w i l d

forum scottish fold I guess

queen of disappearing for like forever

empress of lowercase aesthetic

also queen of fugitive plots

atheist

claims they're ace, prob just straight/in denial

lol scroll down

Forgot code for Alpha: Lightning Heart

• Posted at:

META

Formerly known as Alpha

Joined November 10th, 2017

Certified Math Nerd

“We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”

Wow I can’t believe no one wants a secondary part

• Posted at:

META

Formerly known as Alpha

Certified Math Nerd

Save a side character!

• Posted at:

~Crystal~

You can’t bend the rules of the Catholic Church.

I Love you even though you hate me.

Love EVERYONE No Matter What     

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

FORM:
Name:Albus Lycarus Pack
*Nickname/s: Alpha
Age (13-18): 13
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 40 kilograms
Physical Appearance: White hair, blue eyes, light skin. Thin but fast. 
Clothing (two different clothing options): Wears green hoodie and jeans
*Accessories: Moonstone pendant
*Backstory: His parents were killed in the first Wave, his best friend was murdered by a cowardly life-preserving trapper. He escaped and was found. Then he joined the band of teens.
Personality: Jokes when nervous, provides comic relief. However, he is serious when planning and fighting.
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy): Two swords, proficient in their use
Strengths: Fast, reasonably strong, smart.
Weaknesses: Tends to go crazy when scared, very young and inexperienced, can lose temper
*Other:
Code

• Posted at:

META

Formerly known as Alpha

Certified Math Nerd

Oh hey that means I’m only 24 days younger than you future this is great im not underage yay.

• Posted at:

META

Formerly known as Alpha

Certified Math Nerd

poke

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

He/Him

@Alpha, there needs to be some changes in the clothing, and can he have some negative traits? Can he also just have one sword? They'd be heavy for a 13 year-old. 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

FORM:
*Backstory: His parents were killed in the first Wave, his best friend was murdered by a cowardly life-preserving trapper. He escaped and was found. Then he joined the band of teens.
Personality: Jokes when nervous, provides comic relief. However, he is serious when planning and fighting.
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy): Two swords, proficient in their use
Weaknesses: Tends to go crazy when scared, very young and inexperienced, can lose temper, unable to multitask and easily overwhelmed. Can’t stand being alone. Scared of the dark.
*Other:

• Posted at:

META

Formerly known as Alpha

Certified Math Nerd

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Long live the King

•your resident Royal•

"My crown is called content. It is a crown that seldom Kings enjoy."

-William Shakespeare

To sword fight, one must first have a pair of arms... that's pretty important

#PrideMonth

Name: Luka Arthur Seille (pronounced "sell")
*Nickname/s: King
Age (13-18): 16
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 61 kg
*Can be severely injured: Sure
*Can be killed: Yep
Physical Appearance: Tall and mildly skinny, not too much muscle, but runs really fast. Quiffed brown hair with bleached ends (a very very faded purple), emerald eyes. Diamond-shaped face and small hawk nose. Biracial African American and Caucasian.
Clothing (two different clothing options): Royal Purple t-shirt and dark blue jeans, both ripped a bit in random places. A black jacket covers the shirt up sometimes. (He cherishes the jacket, it was a gift from his younger sister, so he tries to keep it from ripping.) Or black legging/pants with a black shirt and shoes, like a ninja.
*Accessories: a golden pendant with the ancient Egyptian hieroglyph for king hanging from the chain. A simple diamond earring on the left ear. Carries a flute in his bow quiver.
*Backstory: lived a modest life, son of a hunter (father) and a musician (mother), and had a little sister (Olivia, 7). All three of them died during the Waves. The only things he has left of them are his dad weapons, his sister's jacket, and his mother's flute. 
Personality: quiet but kind, always listens to what everyone says. Can be assertive when he wants to, but most of the time just wants everyone to get along and survive. If there's a big fight, he's usually the one that breaks it up, not afraid to get hurt himself if it prevents others from being hurt. He rarely smiles, but when he does it makes everyone feel better. Like a good hunter, he stays to the shadows and is extremely silent. He is the master of sneak attacks and scaring people when he doesn't mean to. Like a ninja. He gets panic attacks often, usually if he thinks about his family or is in a stressful situation. He plays his mothers flute when he's sad or alone, and flips his daggers in his hand when he is agitated. Has mild depression.
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy): Longbow, throwing daggers
Strengths: Accuracy (with both the bow and daggers), level headedness, ninja skills, friendly, leadership abilities, survival skills. Ya know what, just think of a stealthy Boy Scout and that's Luka.
Weaknesses: Depression, panic attacks, people younger than him (reminds him of his sister), afraid of large open spaces, underground, any species of cat (wolf or domestic, thinks they're adorable).
*Other: ambidextrous, 
Code: The end of my story (or anything, idc, it just looked like you needed more secondary characters)

• Posted at:

Long live the King

•your resident Royal•

"My crown is called content. It is a crown that seldom Kings enjoy."

-William Shakespeare

To sword fight, one must first have a pair of arms... that's pretty important

#PrideMonth

@King, accepted. Thanks for giving a secondary character :) 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

#scalyottersneedlove

FORM:
Personality: Jokes when nervous, provides comic relief. However, he is serious when planning and fighting. He’s also loud and impulsive
Weapon (maximum is two, unless they're heavy): Sword, reasonably experienced with it from fighting on the streets
Weaknesses: Tends to go crazy when scared, very young and inexperienced, can lose temper, unable to multitask and easily overwhelmed. Can’t stand being alone. Scared of the dark. Also he’s impulsive
*Other:
Code: Lightning He

• Posted at:

META

Formerly known as Alpha

Certified Math Nerd

1 ,