With wide eyes, Solitude whirled around and only barely dodged Bengal's attack."Okay, enough playing. It's time to end this." She snarled, wielding the wooden stake like a spear and charging over to where Xavier had fallen."It was nice knowing you, Xavier, son of Senshei." She said, stabbing it down and into his chest, narrowly missing his heart in her rush. Then, her body shimmered and melted into a flurry of dark gray lights, flowing back into Silverskies.

"NO!!!" Silverskies screamed, lunging forward towards Xavier.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Bengal roared at Silverskies furiously, transforming into a dragon and picking him up in her talons. “HE ISN’T YOURS, HE LOVES ME! GET AWAY FROM HIM!” she screamed, flying away with Xavier in her talons.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

~Favorite OC: Peach~

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Silverskies recoiled in shock at Bengal's words, before rage overtook her."HE ISN'T YOURS, BENGAL! HE LOVES ME!! PUT MY BOYFRIEND DOWN OR I WILL MAKE YOU!!!!" She shrieked, shapeshifting into a thunderbird. With a thundering screech, she smashed into Bengal and grabbed at Xavier.

((Poor Xavier!!! O-O))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

((*Is Backstage for GGaD RP

Xavier:=-=Am I supposed to like, Jump in during this? Is it gonna hurt?))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°Dr.Jules Devorak is mine 

°{Star|Count}{3993}

"Now I know I'm too drunk  for this."-Julian

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

((*Is backstage as well

Skylight: I think you moan in pain from your chest wound? Try to convince them to stop? And yes, it'll probably hurt.))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

((Xavier: But you looked ridiculous when you did it.))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

((Skylight: *Punches his shoulder* Shut up. >:( ))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

With a furious screech, she swiped her sharp talons at Bengal's wing and with her other again tried to snatch Xavier back.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Xavier was hanging limply in the talons of Bengal. You notice his Vampire abilities are trying to save him and heal the wound, but it's too much. 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies's anger and distress only grew when she noticed that Xavier was hurt, and was trying to decide how much damage she was willing to do in order to get Xavier back."BENGAL, XAVIER'S HURT! JUST GIVE HIM BACK TO ME AND I'LL SEE THAT HE'S HEALED!!" She yelled over the howling wind.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Poke

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Poke

Bengal?

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

(SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS)

”NO!” the goddess screamed. “YOU HURT HIM, YOU FOUL CREATURE! HE IS MINE! YOU HAPPENED TO COME AND STEAL HIM WHEN IN REALITY, DESERVE HIM AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME! WHO HAS THE DEAD PARENTS? WHO HAS THE BACKSTABBING SISTER? WHO HAS THE BROTHER POSSESSED BY A DEMON? WHO HAS THE DEAD HUSBAND? ME, THAT’S WHO, AND I CAN’T TAKE ANOTHER HEARTBREAK AT THE HANDS OF SOMEONE WHOM I THOUGHT WAS MY FRIEND!” Bengal roared, ripping Xavier away from Silverskies. She flew away in the form of a dragon to her domain, a blizzard raging in her wake. 

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

He body started to radiate Violet fire to keep him from freezing to death. It seems most of his fire has returned along with his mana while he was out cold.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies usually could have manipulated the weather and cleared her way, but the snow and ice was starting to freeze her massive wings and Bengal's words shocked her so much that she froze in midair and crashed to the ground. She slowly morphed back into her humanoid form and knelt among the snow, her eyes wide with shock."What have I done?" She muttered softly, slowly getting to her feet and stumbling in a random.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Bengal flew Xavier to a very tall tower, perhaps at least seventy or eighty feet in height. She lightly tapped on the window and a young woman opened it, pulling Xavier in while Bengal transformed into a humanoid and clambered in, changing her height to fit in the tower. It was a very nice tower, with a warm fireplace, fur rugs, and a fainting couch, with bookshelves filled with books and scrolls. The woman was most likely a follower of Bengal’s; she wore warm boots and clothing for cold weather, as well as a fur cloak(But not made of the luscious, thick furs that the goddess usually wore). Her most noticeable feature was that she wore a silver tiger pendant with turquoise jewels for eyes and onyx inlaid in the stripes. She helped Xavier up and awaited orders from the goddess. (I’m thinking about making her a character...)

”Make sure he is fully comfortable, but don’t let him escape. I have a bit of business to attend to: Finding guards.” And with that, the goddess flew out of the window, frost in her wake. The follower looked at Xavier. “Anything you need, sir? Are you hungry? Tired? Her grace has asked that you are to be made most content, after all. Don’t be afraid to ask for anything, she is prepared to spoil you to oblivion,” the follower said with a chuckle. “I would assume that the task to get you here was rather difficult... anything in particular that you desire, sir?”

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

He blinked twice, Clutching his head and wincing. He looked groggily up at the follower. He tried to get up but doubled over in pain, blood soaking into his suit and blood drip onto the floor.  When the Follower reached to help him up, he waved her away, wrapping a hand around the stake in his chest and ripping it out while biting back a cry of pain.

Tentatively, He used the support of the fainting couch to claw his way back on his feet, Holding a hand to his chest and feeling dizzy from the change of altitude.

"Some Bandages would be nice," He rasped.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

The follower nodded and got a roll of bandages and something to clean the wound. As she worked, she mentioned how “the doctor herself” trained her to treat a few wounds. The doctor she spoke of must be Peach. Bengal must have been planning this for a while. When the follower finished, she put the things away and washed her hands. “Do you need food? Blankets? Books?”

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Poke

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

"Sleep," He simply replied, suddenly look extremely tired. " Sleep would definitely be what I need right now." He stretched, yawning to add to the charade. If I sleep, I'll regain all of my mana and might be able to escape. Or maybe call for help. He thought, His eyes flicking to the window. I need to see if Skye is okay.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Silverskies, oblivious to what was happening in the tower, had fled back to palace and was currently being interrogated by Skylight, comforted by Eglantine, and smothered with steaming food, warm drinks, and blankets by her nymph followers. She simply stared at the wall, unmoving and silent.

"It's not your fault, Milady. Your solitude magic has always been rather unpredicatable." She said, patting her shoulder.

"Yeah, it's your fault," Skylight drawled from her corner, reading a book.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

The follower nodded and got a blanket, draping it over Xavier. The sound of wingbeats indicated Bengal’s return and she clambered through the window, looking at Xavier. “I trust you’ve chosen worthy guards?” the follower said to Bengal. “Yes, my children will make excellent guards, no doubt,” she said with a smile. “Th-the Wendigos?” the follower questioned nervously. “A-are you sure they won’t-“ Bengal cut in with a growl. “I have given them explicit orders to not harm him. They are free to devour anyone else, aside from me. They are not to climb the tower either,” she said. The follower sighed, relaxing. Bengal then sat on the floor, watching Xavier sleep.

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

To his dismay, He really had fallen asleep. It was only until he started to have a lighter sleep and was able to feel the chill in the air was when he woke up. 

Rolling over to try a hold onto sleep only cause the chill in the air to feel stronger. With a sigh he opened his eyes and found Bengal sleeping on the floor beside his bed.  ((I'm just gonna..)) She fell asleep. He thought, sitting up slowly and easing off the bed. The follower was no where to be seen, so He took it as an opportunity to escape. 

Swiftly, Xavier crossed over to the window, looking out. It was only then had he noticed the Terrifying Wendigos swarming the towers base and caused him to curse in spanish. He looked back and remembered Bengal sleeping on the floor. I can't just leave her on the floor. He thought, Going back to her and kneeling down, Picking her up bridal style and carrying her over to the bed, laying her down gently so she would wake up. Seeing her this close and so peaceful made him remember Silver-skies and also made his heart ache.

((This is the part where he turns to leave, But Bengal grabs his arm and pull him down.))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Oof, So she *Wouldn't wake up.

Also Booop

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Despite the nymphs's worried chatter, Skylight's snarky comments, and Eglantine's soft words, she felt no peace or comfort. Instead, she only felt a strange jumble of cold rage and heart-wrenching guilt. Bengal took him away from me, and that I will not forgive. Humph, as if he's better off with that deranged ice goddess. She thought, her fists tightening around the edges of her blanket. But the echoes of Solitude's voice in her mind and the flashback of Xavier laying on the ground with a bloody chest made her shudder with horror."No," she muttered, suddenly standing up and shoving aside the nymphs."M-My Lady? Where are you g-going?" One stammered, reaching out for her. But Silverskies's grabbed her wrist and shoved her away, an icy emptiness settling over her. Xavier is better off with Bengal, at the end of the day he's him and I'm me... the goddess of solitude. I can't let anyone else get hurt because of me....I need to protect them. With a emotionless mask over her face, she swept off the blanket and dropped it in the heap next to her. She straightened her shoulders and held her head high, striding towards the door without a word to anyone. Despite their protests, she kept walking and ignored them, exiting the room and going to her chambers."You've finally got what you've wanted, Solitude. Are you happy now?" Silvy muttered as the first rays of sunlight poked over the horion. Cold laughter thundered in her mind and Solitude replied," No words can express my happiness." So as the goddess stood on her balcony watching the sunrise through Ciel's eyes, there was no mistaking the single tear that slipped down her cheek.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

(OOF I WAS TAKING A NAP)

(I NEED BENGAL TO DO A THING)

Bengal began to stir, waking up. She blinked and saw Xavier at the window, rushing over to him and pulling him away. “No! Don’t go down there! I know I ordered my children to not harm you, but they don’t always follow orders!” she said, worry in her eyes. She gently guided Xavier back to the fainting couch, having him sit. “I can make you happy! I can love you properly! I can care for you! I can... I can...” She started breaking down into tears, crying as she knelt at Xavier’s feet. “Please... stay...” she breathed through sobbing and crying. “Why won’t you love me like you used to? Am I not good enough? I can be good enough for you! Please!”

• Posted at:

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

((*starts banging head on desk* and this Drama all happened because he gave her a shiny sparkly thing and was darn flirty))

He felt so guilty then, sitting there and watching her cry. He bent over and helped her up and sitting her on the couch beside him. Carefully, he took both of her hands and clasped them together.

"Bengal...You deserve someone much better than me. You deserve someone who doesn't flirt with every woman who comes along, Or someone who doesn't toy with feelings." He brushed away her tears with his thumb. "Your more than good enough for me. Your better than me. I do love you. But I also Love Skye, And I'm not going to leave her alone in this dark time." He suddenly let go of her hands and got up, turning to leave.

((SHE NEEDS TO CATCH HIM BY SURPRISE))

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

1 , , 3