Mirror awoke with a start. "Eeeep!" he shrieked, falling off the ledge. His scales brightened until they emmit a blinding light. When the glow faded, he looked to see a SeaWing staring at him. "Oh, uh, I'm very sorry... I just... do that... sometimes..." I hope he's not mad at me! he thought. "A-are you my... clawmate?"

Silver pulled out her paper. "Really? I have to be with a fire scales dragon?" She groaned. I hate school already, she huffed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Midsummer

○she/her○

Goddess of Foxes, Demons and Kitsunes

⇔Dog Person⇔

*Proud Presbyterian Christian*

also has long claws and ankle clouds has red and black eyes

• Posted at:

long claws, cloud ankles, red and black eyes

• Posted at:

also has long claws and ankle clouds has red and black eyes

• Posted at:

Mindmelter- "O-okay..." he watched her walk away, then sighed. "Better find my clawmates and introduce myself..."
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

Maybe a little more description please, lightingdragon?

• Posted at:

Bobcat:D *cough cough* akthe mentally insane kid who has no friends *cough cough*

I like this color

I also like this color

Joined some time two years ago... then left... then came back :)

Spread the marshmellow juice!!

As Abyss entered his sleeping cave, he excitedly scanned the room. It seemed he was alone in here for now. 

He chose a small cave in the cave (cave-ception) that was about bed-sized, with a layer of what he recognized the as exceptionally soft kind of seaweed underwater beds were typically made of, or at least the underwater beds he had seen.

He hopped into it, and settled into it's softness to wait for his clawmates.

Rose eventually stood up and journeyed back to her classroom to finish getting it ready.

The Unique Powers classroom was fairly high up in the mountain, with a whole wall open to the sky. It was covered in translucent leaves, of course, giving the classroom a welcoming natural aura.

She started sorting a few scrolls in a bookshelf, with nervous anticipation clouding her mind for tomorrow.

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

Blopfish and Plants Society

»Professional cool dude«

✩Nerd✩

°Artist°

♡Hyped for Lost Continent WOOOOO♡

no white ink here hehehehehehehe

oh wait

Name: Eclipse

Tribe: Night wing

Winglet: Gold

Appearance: Most scales are black but some scales on both her wings have silver scales and about all her scales are silver on the tip of her tail. Her wings are like most night wing wings But instead of stars they are diamonds. And her eye colors is a soft blue. She also wears a earring in the shape of a crescent moon

Personality:Really shy around new dragons, But if you know her well she's really funny and kind. she loves scrolls and she loves to study. She really loves animals so she only eats fruits and vegetables. She also is an amazing drawer and she usually draws pictures of the landscape.

Other: She is also a animus and can read minds she usually wears her earring because she enchanted it so she can't read minds so she won't intrude on others privacy.

• Posted at:

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

I love penguins

Seafoam sighed as she opened the door that went into her sleeping cave. She looked around, seeing an unfamiliar dragon(Abyss). He must be my clawmate, she thought.

• Posted at:

Bobcat (this is my phone account)

spread the marshmellow juice!!

Just don’t be stupid, it isn’t that hard people

Meh little cinnamon roll oc, Allumé la flamme (aka Allumer)

Meh emo oc, Paludis ac Tenebra (aka Palus)

Papillonidae stumbled through the halls some more, finally tumbling into her cave. She let out a sigh of relief, getting to her talons and hopping into her nest, her butterfly wings unfurled.

• Posted at:

w i l d

forum scottish fold I guess

queen of disappearing for like forever

empress of lowercase aesthetic

also queen of fugitive plots

atheist

claims they're ace, prob just straight/in denial

lol scroll down

Name: Tornado

Tribe: SkyWings

Winglet: Silver

Appearance: An Orange-scaled SkyWing with strange glowing underscales like a firescales dragon, but yet not like a firescales dragon. Odd lightning-blue eyes, unlike firescales dragons, who have fire-blue eyes instead.

Personality: Is a pacifist and is afraid of hurting his friends and loved ones due to his ‘powers.’ Is friendly and likes making friends.

Other: Has a condition called ‘lightning-fire’ that makes him breathe and harness electricity to his use.

Side note: Let me know if this counts as OP or not.

• Posted at:

~Riverbeast~

NO ONE IS TALLER THAN THE LAST MAN STANDING.

DON'T STOP WHEN YOU'RE TIRED. STOP WHEN YOU'RE DONE.

EXPERIENCE OUTRANKS EVERYTHING.

GOALS ARE THE FUEL IN THE FURNACE OF ACHIEVEMENT.

Everyone accepted! Tornado will be clawmates with the three in gold (You can look on the 3rd page where I posted the clawmates) and Eclipse will be with the three in silver (look on third page)

Blues d’hiver raised her head up drowsily as she heard a dragon come in (Papillonidae). Blues blinked. “Hi”, Blues said, smiling slightly.

• Posted at:

Goblin shrieked as he was temporarily blinded by a bright flashbof light. He clawed at his face and stumbled into the wall. 

"WHAT" He said, exclaimed, after regaining himself "Was THAT?" 

He risked opening his eyes and saw that the IceWing was awake. 

"Was that you?" He whispered.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE

q  u  a  l  i  t  y            

fine like the corners

of a 90 degree angle        

Abyss heard the door swing open and immediately sat up.

His excitement immediately bubbled up again, this time with big bubbles of joy when he saw Seawing standing near the entrance.

"Hi!" He greeted her. He thought of the map and realized this dragon was probably Seafoam, as Everest wasn't really a SeaWing name. 

"You're Seafoam, right? Hi, wait I already said that... But still, Hi! I'm Abyss!"

• Posted at:

※Andromeda※

Blopfish and Plants Society

»Professional cool dude«

✩Nerd✩

°Artist°

♡Hyped for Lost Continent WOOOOO♡

no white ink here hehehehehehehe

oh wait

“Oh, hi!”, Seafoam said, smiling. The dragon’s enthusiasm and happiness cheered her up. “Yes I’m Seafoam, and you must be Aybss, right?”, Seafoam said with a big smile.

• Posted at:

Yay a new claw mate!!!

Addie/Ocelot (Convurjed again!)~

Their sleeping cave was large, with many other small off shoots of other caves, or ledges in the wall, or (to their delite) some dragon sized pools in the floor filled with sea weed bedding, and a few other pits filled with sand. 

Oz felt his scales itch, and he dove for one of the sand pits that was closest to a pool of the Crystal clear water and sea weed, and Addie gladly sunk into it. Her tail lopped out of the side, just as Oz curled his around it, careful of the spike. 

"Iv'e never been in sand this cooled down that hadn't been covered in water." Oz said jokingly, hoping to get a smile from Addie. And, of course, she did smile widley, because she loved hearing him joke. It made her heart flutter, and helped her relax, knowing he was finally settling down and getting happy. She reached out a wet talon and he took it, and they rested their tails and clasped talons on the stone between their pit and pool.

Here, in this little pool, in this big cave, in the lovely academy, they didn't have to think about their dead parents, or Addrie's place in line for the throne, or Oz's anxiety over seeing his parents again (if he ever did). Here, it was them learning how to control themselves, to help themselves, to be themselves. 

Neither of them could ever want anything more than that. 

I hope you don't mind I added the sand pits are the water or the sea weed....

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Cactus- he walked into the school, found his cave (after consulting the map he had recieved), unpacked, and then waited for his clawmates to come.

Sting looked around; so many unfamiliar dragons!

• Posted at:

Sorrel 

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

Huzzah for new siggies!

Hornet walked into his sleeping cave, just arriving at school. He was in the Jade Winglet- how cool. Just need to wait for my clawmate, he remembered. He laid down, and begun to sing that song his brother Yellowjacket had been singing for days when Hornet had refused to play with him in his head. Haaaaaappy bore-fest to me, happy bore-fest to me, haaaaaaaaaaaappy bore-fest I'm dying, ooooooooohhhh, happy bore-fest to me. It brought him... some amusment.

• Posted at:

Quartz

I am female. Please describe me with the she/her pronouns.

I'm bearded dragon!

The forum average person.

Cats are cool!

”Cats are cool!” -Quartz

”’Cats are cool!’ -Quartz” -Quartz

I like grammar

large claws, ankle clouds, and black and red eyes.

• Posted at:

loves the students and wants to be every ones friend. encourages everyone including other teachers. very nervous about everything

• Posted at:

@Lightingdragon

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Shadowcloud is runing around the room hoping that nothing burns and nothing shatters  

• Posted at:

Mirror panicke. "I-I-I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to it's instinctive please don't hate me please don't because everyone else does and I want at least one friend in the world, just one that's all I need since I have none now none... at all.." He flopped down, exhausted. He didn't care how weirdly the SeaWing might stare at him, as long as he knew how Mirror felt about his stupid, cursed scales.

• Posted at:

Midsummer

○she/her○

⇔Dog Person⇔

Eclipse

She stared around at the school. Whenever a dragon went by she hid her face with her wing. Eclipse walked forward timidly and took a map from a teacher. she then stalked away towards the shadows and away from most of the other dragons. She took a quick look at the map and gulped. We have claw mates. Eclipse was thinking hard Where to go?. She kept asking herself. In the end she decided to go to the library instead of meeting her claw mates or anyone else in that case.

• Posted at:

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

I love penguins

Wait what spots are open?

• Posted at:

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

I love penguins

Sorry for misspellings. Im on mobile. 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE

q  u  a  l  i  t  y            

fine like the corners

of a 90 degree angle        

Goblin blinked very slowly, trying to tak I'm what he had just witnessed.

This dragon, whom he had never met beore, was suddenly throwing himself down at Goblins talona, begging him not to hate him. 

He blinked again. 

Does.. does he understand? Understand what it's like to be seen as a freak? 

Goblin looked away, flicking his tail.

"It's.. It's fine, just dont do it again." He said very quietly. 

Goblin looked up again and met the IceWing's eyes.

"Im assuming you're Mirror?" Goblin said curtly

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE

q  u  a  l  i  t  y            

fine like the corners

of a 90 degree angle        

Mirror nodded nervously. What do I say? I think I just made a big fool of myself... He peered at the SeaWing closer. "What's... what's your power? You obviously know mine..."

Silver looked at her list again. "What?!" She had covered a dragon's name with her talon when she looked at her list last. "TWO CLAWMATES? THREE MOONS NO!" She let out an exasperated sigh and continued walking to her room.

• Posted at:

Midsummer

○she/her○

⇔Dog Person⇔

Eclipse

She walked of toward the library looking at her talons to avoid the looks of everyone else.Finally arriving at her destination looking up she saw a few dragons in the library. Nothing to worry about. She entered and suddenly she didn't feel so shy anymore, she was finally in a place where she can do the thing she loved most, Reading! She settled down in the corner with a pile of scrolls next to her and started reading. All thoughts about claw mates and nervousness was forgotten with each page turn.
  • Posted at:

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

I love penguins

shadowcloud decided to walk around the school to see his new students and what their powers were

• Posted at:

shadowcloud decided to check out the library first. when he got there he saw Eclipse. well there's one  he thought. "hello" he said "I will be one of your teachers" "I was just wondering what your power was"

• Posted at:

hello? anyone there?

• Posted at:

still no one?

• Posted at:

not even Eclipse?

• Posted at:

(My OCs are there in their sleeping cave in the Gold winget)

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

i'm a teacher not a student

• Posted at:

Eclipse

Uhh... h-h-hi she said, suddenly frozen while looking at the teacher. M-m-m-my p-power? She asked。

• Posted at:

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

Penguins

I love penguins

Goblin shrugged. "I'm, I'm an animus." 

He tapped his talons together in thought, unsure of what else to say. 

"To be honest, though, I'm not really sure what your power is." He said finally. 

"All I know is that... is that you can blind dragons at will?" 

He paused again, pulling himself together. 

"My name is Goblin Shark, by the way, though 'Goblin' will do." 

Pyro finished with his things and took a deep sigh. He was finally settled in, and now he felt free to explore. None of his roommates ha arrived yet, but maybe some of the Jade Winglet was lingering in the hall way... 

He felt his stomach rumble and he bit his tongue indescively.

Perhaps he could go to the Prey Center instead, he did feel hungry now.

So the golden SandWing set off towards the PC studying the map as he did so. 

"Hmm, Mindmelter." He said to himself. "That's an interesting one. Hope he doesn't melt my mind." Pyro said with a chuckle.

He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he accidentally  bumped into another dragon  (can be anyone).

Olive, a little impatient and bored, decided she ought to go and meet some of the students. The bright green LeafWing adjusted a small replica of the Lapis Dragon before heading out of the classroom.

"I'll go to the Prey Center." She decided, flicking her tail. 

"They'll be loads of dragons there, I bet." 

Olive headed towards the PC, her head held high and her eyes focusing straight ahead.

When she arrived, she took a look around before beginning to introduce herself.

"Hello there, students. I'm Olive, and I'll be your Animus Teacher, if any of you are animuses, of course." She said to (anyone).

(can't change font color)

Willow finished organizing the library cards and watched as students began to drift into the room.

She gave a small cough, to make her presence known, before announcing-

"If anyone wishing to know how the Library works, please see me, Miss Willow, or my partner (I forgot his naaame) over there." The MudWing gave a small, nervous smile to the students, holding the cards in her talons as she did so.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE

q  u  a  l  i  t  y            

fine like the corners

of a 90 degree angle        

@Snapple: My oc Depth is the assistant librarian. Mindmelter- he jumped as another dragon (Pyro) bumped into him. "Oof!" Depth- he heard Olive introduce herself and him. He gave a smallw ave to the students who looked at him and then walked over to the next aisle.
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

*Willow, not Olive
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

Huzzah for new siggies!

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7