@Skye: okay! But can you post the spots and saves first..?
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

Name:Cove

Tribes: SandWing- SeaWing

Spot: Student

Appearance: SandWing body shape, barbed tail is blueish, and she has SeaWing stripes, body is blue but has spots and speckles of sand color, she is a blue color with sandy colored spots on her, she DOES NOT have gills, which was a high weakness to being raised in the Sea Kingdom, her tail is as thick as a SandWing tail

Accessories:Has a bracelet (Can it have Skyfire? If not then it's just a bracelet)

Personality: Kind, nervous (Rarely nervous, but still sometimes!) helpful, emotional (So when someone insults her or something, she cries instead of getting over it) when she's angry she has almost no control of her tail and it spirals out of control (Basically she a mix of emotions, but normally kind and perky!)

Backstory: She has been trying to keep her tail under wraps, because two years ago, her sister made her angry, because she was taunting her, and trying to steal her skyfire, and Cove poisoned her and almost killed her, so she tries to keep her tail under control.

Can they be shipped: Yes

Other: She has skyfire, and she lived in the Sand Kingdom.

I already had an age on her, is this form fine?

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Dragons Race to the Edge

#Christian

"The Greatest Weapon Against Your Enemy, Is Friendship, The Greatest Friendships Are The Ones That Last Forever"-Me

Forum Sib: Element, Yuuki.

Name:Starbreak

Winglet:I don't care

Spot:Music teacher? (Is that okay?)

Tribe:NightWing

Appearance:Is mostly normal NightWing, her silver spots on her wings are dark blue, she has navy blue, almost unseeable spots on her neck/chest/tail, gray-blue in some spaces (Not spots, just in some places)

Accessories:Just one sapphire necklace.

Personality:Caring, forgiving, as long as they're friends, she'll basically forgive anything, can be hotheaded, and sassy when she is insulted in any way, impatient sometimes.

Backstory:She grew up back at the volcano, so she is still getting used to a mountain that isn't setting everyone on edge, by rumbling, (I'm sorry this isn't exactly a backstory!) she has always liked music, even when her sisters would make fun of her, she would just go to her cave, and play her harp, her harp is very special to her, because she made it (It's made of rotted wood, and palm strings) with two of her friends, Blacktalons and Stellarsky, when she moved to the Rain Kingdom, she made a RainWing named Viridian, and she made friends with him (They're just friends!) her parents died at the volcano when it erupted.

Can they be shipped:Defineitely! (Please ship her!)

Other:She was born under the second full moon, making her able to prophecy, and like I said, she is able to use her ability like Clearsight.

Also, I'm pretty sure, the first moon is mindreading, and the second moon is prophecy, and the third moon is to have enhanced versions of those abilities, if that's not fine then she has the first two moons.

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

"The Greatest Weapon Against Your Enemy, Is Friendship, The Greatest Friendships Are The Ones That Last Forever"-Me

@Skye Sorrel: When is this going to begin?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

The Magic Pillow Fort ~ My Homethread ~ /333014

ForumFam: Equinox

Name: Fern

Tribe: MudWing

Winglet: Sky Blue

Spot: MudWing

Appearance: Small beige dragonet with chocolate underscales. Her spines and horns are tan and her eyes are blue.

Accessories: A necklace with a small red gemstone on it. Fern has no idea what it is.

Personality: Fern is very energetic and hyper. She tries very hard to help people but usually messes up. Fern loves her friends and is very loyal. She hates bugs and water. Fern is afraid of SeaWings and spiders.

Backstory: Fern had two sibs before she came to the academy (named Coypu and Mallard). She found her necklace after running away from a battle where Mallard was killed.

Can they be shipped: Yes

Other: Fireproof scales

• Posted at:

ռɨɢɦȶʟɨɢɦȶ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

@Gleam: I don't know yet, but I assume when we have allege student spots filled (the teachers can be NPC). @Nightlight: I saw some things that need to be fixed in Fern's form: (1) why does she have Blue Eyes? MudWings can have brown, amber, tan, or sometimes red eyes, but no blue. Maybe you're thinking of a SkyWing? (2) why does she have Bo idea what her bracelet is made of? Where did she find it? Who left it there? (3) please add more flaws to Fern. Right now she is too likeable, and not very realistic. Please add more flaws. @Winter: if you're born under one moon, any one moon, you have either Prophecy or Mindreading. If you're born under two moons, any two moons, you either have both Prophecy and Mindreading, or you have enhanced prophecy or mindreading. If you're born under three moons, you have both powers, and they're both enhanced. Other than that, Starbreak is accepted (being Music Teacher is okay). Cove is accepted (the skyfire thing is okay), but what Spot and what Winglet?
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

You forgot Peridot, he's the RainWing in the Diamond Winglet

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"An eye for an eye and the world goes blind."

Ok, I was able to pop in for a bit to type...

@Topaz, ack! Sorry about that! I was rushing yesterday. I will make sure Peridot is on the next list.

@Nightlight- so close! Do what Sorrel asks you to do and Fern will be accepted.

@Gleam- we will start when almost all the spots are filled in. If there is a couple left, I can fill those in with NPCs.

@Winter- Just to clarify some things 

- What Winglet is Cove in?

- We will be doing our prophecies more like Moonwatcher, with glimpses of the future. You need to be born under one moon if you just want the future telling.

@Sorrel, um, I don't have time the post the list again, the most recent one in on page two. Thank you for helping me with this!

• Posted at:

Skye

"Everyone wants happiness, 

no one wants pain,

but you can't have a rainbo 

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Me partner in crime : Sorrel

I change my siggy way to much.

Name: 
Tribe:
Winglet :
Spot:
Appearance:
Accessories:
Personality:
Backstory:
Can they be shipped:
Other:

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

My messed up Homethread! (That is dead)

/317802

Colors tell you everything

Nightwave is in the Aqua winglet 

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

I’m crazy and proud of it

This is my favorite color 

My favorite animal is this color

Why are you still reading this?

@Skye: Ok! Thanks! Also, I want to play Paradise/aw chez what's her name High-Tide...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Name: Puffin 
Tribe: IceWing
Winglet: Diamond 
Spot: Frost-scale
Appearance: Puffin has flashy white scales that reflect sunlight kind of like snow. The tips of his wings, spikes (including tail spikes), horns and claw tips are black. Freezing air seems to be radiating of of his scales, and frost forms on him in the morning. When it rains, the raindrops that land on Puffin instantly freeze from the cold, so he usually end up becoming a dragon icicle after a rainstorm. Puffin even leaves frost-filled talon prints when he walks around, still insulating it's cold for an unexpected visitor. (Dragon steps in his talon prints. Foot freezes.) His eyes are pitch black, and empty, staring at in it is like staring at an endless hole.
Accessories: A frozen earring with a sapphire in the middle.
Personality: Puffin is a haughty and stubborn IceWing, always trying to boss other dragons into doing insane things (Ex. Go and steal the principal's pet and burn it. While you're at it, set his room on fire as well.) If he demands for something, HE WILL GET IT, or Puffin will just start annoying you to death. Although he wraps himself in hostility and hatred, he still has a spark inside him of fear. Puffin is terrified of his own powers and he doesn't want to hurt anyone with it, so long kill someone. Unfortunatly for him, he thinks that other dragons would think he's weak for being scared of his powers, so he tries hard, maybe too hard not to let them know.

Backstory: Puffin was born to a pretty wealthy family of seven, Mother (Fallingflake), Father (Slasher), Sister (Permafrost, oldest), Sister (Arctic Fox, third oldest), Brother (Pine, second oldest), Brother (Swiftly, fourth oldest ), and Puffin, the youngest. Fallingflake works as a doctor in the palace and Slasher is a general in the Queen's army. Right when Puffin was borne, Fallingflake and Slasher knew that he was a frost scale. So they quickly put him in a room without any furniture and he stayed there for the first few years of his life. The only times Puffin could see his parents was when they brought food and water to him. Then, right when he turned four, Slasher Fallingflake allowed Puffin to travel out of his room, giving specific directions NOT to touch anything. He never questioned the rule, he was just glad that he could roam freely now, at least in his house. It was Puffin's sixth hatching day when he started to wonder, "Why does Mother and Father and my sisters and brothers get to socialize but I don't?" "Why are they allowed on the rug but I can't even leave frost prints in the house?" "Does Mother and Father love my siblings but hate me?" "Why?" So with these envious questions boiling in his mind, Puffin cooked up an anger so fierce that he had dreams of his parent's sneering faces. After many days of practicing and brainstorming, Puffin had readied his speech of hurt and betrayal to his parents. Everything was according to plan until Slasher told him that he was a frost scale. That was the thing that made everything go down hill. Puffin couldn't help it but his anger consumed every part of his body. He felt betrayed by his parents because of the fact that they kept his one special power a secret, even from him. Puffin launched himself at Slasher and pinned him down on that cursed rug, (which immediately froze). Fallingflake tried desperately to pry Puffin off of her mate, but each time she touched him, she leaped back with a yelp of pain. Shortly, Slasher froze to death, so Puffin went and grabbed Fallingflake's neck, (who was cowering in a corner with numb, purple talons) and quickly broke it. His four siblings had already fled when Puffin turned his head around. After a while, he just sat there in silence, thinking over of what he had done. A fresh pang of guilt slammed on the IceWing as he looked back at the destruction he had caused. Even though they had lied to him, Puffin's parents was nice to him through his life. Through his mist of grief and guilt, Puffin slowly trotted out of his house, never wanting to see it ever again.

Can they be shipped: Yes please, he's a broken little smol bean
Other: PoV

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

/317802

Name: AstroMoon

Tribe: Nightwing

Winglet: Diamond Winglet 

Spot: Moonborn Nightwing / Mindreader

Appearance: Purplish with black spots freckled all over her body, Has silver spots at the end of her legs and arms, And has sliver tip spikes and horns

Accessory:Has a skyfire rock bracelet

Personality: Curious, A little Quirky, Adventurous, Hyper, Likes to keep Secerts 

Backstory: An Orphan Nightwing who's parents abandoned her at birth when she egg changed sliver, Lived with a rainwing before going to Diamond Academy, She was very wary when she first discovered her mind-reading skills at first she was scared, Was raised in the rain forest

Can be shipped: Um I haven't explore other people's Ocs but I would be okay with pairing her with a Icewing, Nightwing, and Sandwing

Other: No other :)

• Posted at:

The happy  fangirl

Also a roleplayer and roleplay hoster

Name: AstroMoon

Tribe: Nightwing

Winglet: Diamond Winglet 

Spot: Moonborn Nightwing / Mindreader

Appearance: Purplish with black spots freckled all over her body, Has silver spots at the end of her legs and arms, And has sliver tip spikes and horns

Accessory:Has a skyfire rock bracelet

Personality: Curious, A little Quirky, Adventurous, Hyper, Likes to keep Secerts 

Backstory: An Orphan Nightwing who's parents abandoned her at birth when she egg changed sliver, Lived with a rainwing before going to Diamond Academy, She was very wary when she first discovered her mind-reading skills at first she was scared, Was raised in the rain forest

Can be shipped: Um I haven't explore other people's Ocs but I would be okay with pairing her with a Icewing, Nightwing, and Sandwing

Other: No other :)

• Posted at:

The happy  fangirl

Also a roleplayer and roleplay hoster

Clarification answers:

- I am confused what with all the winglets, can you tell me what winglets are available for a SandWing, or SeaWing.

- Okay, she was only born under the second full moon.

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

@Galaxee, I can see Peridot, Lapis, and Puffin becoming best friends for some reason XD they all have such different personalities. Though I also feel like Lapis and Puffin would clash quite a bit, considering Lapis would probably refuse to do anything for Puffin.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

@Winter: the SandWing/SeaWing spots in the Aqua, Teal, and Turqoise Winglets are open. Probably. Also OOF what do you mean uNdEr ThE sEcOnD mOoN??? @Fierybreeze: were you one of te people who saved moonborn? If so, there are still some things that need to be fixed: (1) can you add some flaws to her personality? Right now she seems too likeable, and unrealistic. (2) why would her parents abandon her egg if it turned silver? I don't know what time period this is, ask Skye, but I'm pretty sure the NightWings know about the moons and their affects on eggs. Also, who raised her? Why would they raise her? And uh, if you weren't the one who saved the moonborn slot, please change all the MindReading-related things. @Galaxee: Puffin is almost accepted, just please explain why he has ANY black scales, and why in the three moons he would kill his parents, if he "doesn't want to hurt dragons" and his parents were "kind to him all his life"? Also, why would the school accept 1. A murderer 2. A parentless/nameless dragonet, 3. Someone who has already killed someone with their powers, ON PURPOSE, and therefore might kill any of the other students?
  • Posted at:

She'll be in the turquoise winglet.

Okay, Sorrel, Starbreak is bornunder one moon, I am confused with which moon that is for prophecy, so in my confusion I am just going to say that, I have no idea which moons mean which,  so she is born under the ONE MOON that gifts prophecy. DONE!

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

sorry

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

Name:Turquoise 

Tribe: Seawing 

Winglet: Turquoise 

Spot: Seawing 

Appearance: Typical Seawing look, turquoise scales, teal eyes, royal swirly stripes on underside of wings, is very pretty. 

Accessories: wears a few white pearl jewelry, two silver horn bands. 

Personality: smart but not in a know-it-all way, kinda snobby but helpful, tries to act queenly, a bit bossy,       tactful, sometimes confrontational, usually dismissive, hates not getting what she wants. 

Backstory: was born in the royal hatchery, knows a bit of the queen stuff(idk xd), her mom sent her to Diamond Academy to learn and make new friends. (IDK WHAT YOU WANT PUT HERE...) 

CanTheyBeShipped: YES

Other: is the queen's sister's daughter, (insert more here)

MODS PLS LET THIS THROUGH!!!

• Posted at:

~RAINBOW 

She~Her||TheForumsAmazingPegasus

Flipside: Rain (stormunicorn175)

#WingsFire!

Eat. Read. Sleep. Repeat. 

{Status: Sleepy -_- zzZ

250+ Stars! 

#K-Pop! 

FRIENDS: everyone!!!

JOINED In The Summer of 2016 ~ 

@Rainbow: Turqoise needs and age, then she will be accepted. @Winter: so Starbreak is born under one moon (it foes not matter which moon), and has the gift of prophecy. Starbreak is accepted!
  • Posted at:

Name: Neon Skull (Neo)

Tribe: NightWings or RainWings (Hybrid)

Winglet: Aqua

Spot: Student

Appearance: Wears skull on head. Scales are black with speckles of light purple or golden stars here and there. Has dark red underside. Horns are sharp as knife, and point upwards. Ropes on horns and wings. Rustly metal chain on torso and neck. Tail as hot and cold as the sun and the arctic. Tail goes dark red, to yellow. Then light blue, to dark blue. Eyes are red, yellow, or orange. Has venom fangs, and can camouflage

Accesories: Rusty chain on torso and neck, ropes on horns and wings. Has brown bag with the Obsidian Mirror and a gray bag with gems and crystals inside it.

Personality: shy, nice, will kill if have to. Likes reading scrolls, so might be found reading or in library. Rarely found fighting. Loyal and helpful.

Backstory: Son of Aegon. When Aegon died, a war broke out. Most of Neo's family died, and only two siblings live. Rainbow and Twillight, both killers. Neo is the only peaceful dragonet. After the war, he attended Diamond Academy. Rainbow and Twillight are in different Winglets.

Other: Is cursed, so will become insane if hurt or made fun of. Likes making new friends. Hates the principal.

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave life wondering how you did it. -Me

My first Sign-up  is /332390.

The roleplay for that is /332436.

And the Prophecy is /332377

Magic Stones RP  is /332448

This is great! Here a the spots...

Sky Blue Winglet

Mudwing: Saved Nightlight

Skywing: Rose- Midsummerdragon

Sandwing:

Icewing: Steam- Sorrel

Seawing: Starfish- Gleam

Rainwing:

Nightwing: Saved Rainbow

Diamond Winglet 

Mudwing:

Skywing: 

Sandwing:

Icewing: Saved Galaxee

Seawing: Lapis- Topaz

Rainwing: Peridot- Topaz

Nightwing: Mooncatcher- Sorrel

Turquoise Winglet

Mudwing:

Skywing:

Sandwing: Cove- Winter

Icewing: Frostbite- Gleam

Seawing: Saved Rainbow

Rainwing: Death Flower- Blossom

Nightwing:Silverstar- Gamble

Teal Winglet:

Mudwing:

Skywing:

Sandwing:

Icewing:

Seawing:

Rainwing: Canvas- Gleam

Nightwing:

Aqua Winglet

Mudwing:

Skywing:

Sandwing:

Icewing:

Seawing:

Rainwing:

Nightwing: Nightwave- Tsunami

Teachers and staff...

Music teacher: Starbreak- Winter

Art teacher: Paradise- Gleam

P.E. teacher:

Math teachers: (2)

ELA teacher:

Science teacher:

History teacher:

Animi  teacher: Pansy- Skye

Hunting:

Cleaning dragons: (2)

Nurse: Bismuth- Topaz

Librarian: High- tide- Gleam

Principal: Kite- Skye

Assistant Principal: Butterfly- Sorrel

Powers...

There are no more...

-Hybrids

-Animi

- Acid scaled Rainwing

- Fire scaled Skywings

- Fire proof scaled Mudwings

- Icescaled Icewings

- Moonborn nightwings

There still is...

Nothing. But there are saves...

Saves on powers...

- both fire proof scaled Mudwings

- Fire scaled Skywing

- Ice scaled Icewing 

Pretty sure that's it.

@Twilight- I will get to you on your form in a sec.

Any questions, feel free to ask! And half might be one don't size, half might be bigger font size. My device is acting up.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Twilight- for Neo to be accepted, Can you change a few things?

1- We have no more hybrids, I'm sorry. So the appearance is going to have to change.

2- can we stick with Neo's eyes being on color? 

3- The principal is me. Please don't have Neo hate the principal.

Just change those things and Neo will be accepted!

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Skye: Can I move Canvas to the Aqua Winglet? I don't want her to be all alone in her winglet... *sniff sniff*

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Can I have Cove in the Sky Blue Winglet? Plz

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

@Gleam, yes, but know that the spots will fill up eventually, so Canvas will not be alone.

@Winter- Cove will be moved as well.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Skye: Ok! I know, I just wanted to make sure she wouldn't be alone when the roleplay started (we probably won't start with all the spots filled).

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

@Sorrel,

#1, Ok, Puffin can have pure white scales

#2, Puffin felt betrayed that his parents never told him that he was a frost scale. Which led that to becoming, "Do they not trust me with powers?" He thought too hard about everything, and about his parents being kind. He thought the only reason his parents were nice to him was because they wanted him to repay them for obeying their rules.

#3, "didn't wanting to hurt dragons" was after his parents dying. He instantly felt guilty for kill his parents and he never wants to experience that ever again.

#4, PERIL was a murderer. PERIL was a parentless dragonet. PERIL used her powers to kill many dragons on purpose. So why did Jade Mountain let her in the school? Weren't they afraid that Peril could burn a student?

*cough*

Sorry.

#4, Puffin was really guilty about the deaths of his parents, so I'm pretty sure that he won't kill another student.

#5, Puffin is not a nameless dragonet. His parents gave a name for him when he was borne. For the "parentless" Puffin heard of the Diamond Academy and  thought that he could start a new life there. So he registered.

#6, see number four.

@Topaz, Sure! I would love that!

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

/317802

@Galaxee: Puffin is accepted! Sorry, I forgot about Peril because I ship her with Clay so hard she kinda seems really sweet and innocent to me so yeah... Sorry
  • Posted at:

Can we start PoVing? (Plz!)

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

@Topaz and @Galaxee: Can Starfish, Frostbite and/or Canvas be part of that friendship?
@Sorrel: I agreeee! Cleril forever! Though I'm about halfway to shipping Claynami... Speaking of ships, who are you for, Moonbli or Winterwatcher? I'm 100% for Moonbli.

@Winter: Yes. WhEn CaN wE sTaRt RoLePlAyInG???

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

@Winter, Gleam- when we get enough students!

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Skye: Also, your siggy has inspired me to put a quote in my siggy.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

@Skye: *Whimper* how many more students is that... I can't wait...

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

@Sorrel, it is fine, and I agree Cleril ftw!

@Gleam, sure!

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

/317802

Oh, and even though you didn't ask me , I'm 100 percent moonbli also!

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Awww, Gleam, that's sweet. I'm glad I inspired you! The quote I've posted right now really means a lot to me, as does any quote about the stars or moon, so I may post that one in the future. We just need the staff and the first three Winglets filled up to start!

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Gleam: I ship Moonbli/QibliWatcher too. I mean, Winter was so mean to Moon, and I gt that he's had a rough life, but so has Qibli, he's just a lot better at dealing with it... @Everyone: I'm not sure when we start, but I'm pretty sure it'll be soon, maybe by next week if we're lucky...
  • Posted at:

@Gleam, totally! I think Starfish and Peridot would become fast friends, but that might make Lapis a bit jealous... Love triangle??? XD

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

1 , , 3 , ... 11 , 12 , 13