Can Steam and Cove be clawmates?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Dragons Race to the Edge

#Christian

"The Greatest Weapon Against Your Enemy, Is Friendship, The Greatest Friendships Are The Ones That Last Forever"-Me

Forum Sib: Element, Yuuki.

Kite-

Kite waved to Darknight and Mooncatcher as another pair walked up. "Do we need anything?" One asked. "Just your schedule and map," Kite replied, and handed them each a map and schedule.

Darknight-

Darknight walked down the hall, and towards the sleeping caves, he would go check them out.

ugh,it won't let mechange colors

@Winter- Cove and Steam are in two different winglets, but I can move Cove to the Sandwing spot in the sky blue winglet and they can be classmates then.

• Posted at:

Skye

"Everyone wants happiness, 

no one wants pain,

but you can't have a rainbo 

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Me partner in crime : Sorrel

I change my siggy way to much.

@Skye: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, also, by the way, since Canvas is Paradise's daughter, she's pretty familiar with the school and is already there.

Starfish came out of the tunnel. "This is beautiful..." she muttered, taking in her surroundings. Spotting a large crowd around a teacher (Kite), she walked over to them.

Frostbite came out of the tunnel. "It's hot here!" he complained. He followed a SeaWing heading towards a large group.

A dragon (Pansy) walked over to High-Tide. "Good morning!" she said. "Hello," High-Tide said, looking up from the scroll she'd been reading. "What's your name?" she asked politely.

Paradise lay on the ground, stretched in the sun, drawing in her sketchbook. Her scales were vibrant purple. She watched as a dragon walked up to High-Tide and they began a conversation. She smiled and looked at Canvas, stretched out beside her, doodling in her sketchbook. She nudged her. "Canvas, you really should go talk to the others," she said gently.

As Canvas doodled, her mother said, "Canvas, you really should go talk to the others." "But what if they don't like me? What if they make fun of me for my scales?" Canvas said, a pale purple (fear) creeping up her scales. Paradise smiled warmly, a smile that had always been comforting to Canvas. "You'll be fine," she replied. "I won't let them hurt you." Canvas swallowed, visibly scared, and slowly started walking towards the large group, appearing to be waiting for her map and schedule, though she already had hers.

I... just realized how beautiful my colors are together.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

The Magic Pillow Fort ~ My Homethread ~ /333014

ForumFam: Equinox

Skye, a few days ago you said you'd move Cove to the SB Winglet.

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

"The Greatest Weapon Against Your Enemy, Is Friendship, The Greatest Friendships Are The Ones That Last Forever"-Me

Peridot:

I took the scrolls and handed Lapis' to him, bright shades of dandelion yellow pulsing up my scales in excitement. "Thanks!"

Lapis:

I put a wing over Peridot, seeing all the other dragons beginning to crowd in. I didn't want to loose him and wander around alone. "Let's go, Peri."

Guiding him away from the crowd, we moved deeper into the school, away from the entrance, to find our room. It was very nicely built.

"I wonder if an animus built this, like the palace..." I mumbled to myself, quiet enough so Peridot didn't hear.

Bismuth:

I saw another teacher nearby as well (Paradise), and moved over to ask if they knew where I should be going.

"Excuse me," I grinned, "I'm the nurse, Bismuth, do you know where my work room is?"

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"An eye for an eye and the world goes blind."

silverstar 

she came in the view of the school " i'm almost there " she suddenly looked up at the sky to see the sun almost down " oh no i'm late" she quickly flew strait into the entrance landing awkwardly "got to get to class"

(btw i won't be on much) 

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

I am a lonely kitten in the rain 

In a world of wonder a world of pain 

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness will still remain 

you are never truly happy the

my forum (329520) captured/ by bramble/ unlimited slots / a wof rp. 

Well, either way, Winter, Cove and Steam will be claw mates.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

k

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

Skye

Please

Roleplay

I am way too excited

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

@Gleam, could Puffin have a crush on Canvas? I feel like they would be a great match.

Puffin watched as a tiny RainWing (Canvas) shaked with fear as she slowly padded towards one of the teachers. Pathetic little  creature, he thought with a snort, and flew down behind her, careful not to touch the terrified RainWing.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

My messed up Homethread! (That is dead)

/317802

Colors tell you everything

@Galaxee: Sure! And I have one thing to say to Puffin right now... rude. Also, Canvas has a disorder that makes her scales only able to turn pale shades, so she'd stand out in a crowd.

Canvas heard a dragon land behind her, felt the wind, and whipped around. "Wh-wh-who are y-you?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Sorry, Gleam! I've been a bit busy.

Kite-

Kite looked over to where a rainwing was whimpering as a huffy looking Icewing flew over beside her, careful not to touch her. She realized that it was Canvas. Sighing, she left the stand. "Hey, come get your schedule," she said kindly. "And you," she looked at the Icewing. "How about you two have a walk around the school together."

Pansy-

Pansy smiled warmly. "Pansy," she said. "Yours?"

Darknight-

Darknight suddenly clutched his head, groaning. The vision came. The School, he realized for the first time. It's falling apart. Earthquakes made the island shudder, wind whiped dragons of their feet. It started to flood.  The island is collapsing, it's going under. Then came the weird dragons. They had to be made up, as they looked like nothing he'd even seen before. They were the cause of this destruction. He could stop them. He was an animus.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Where's Steam? Cove thought

She huddled into one corner of the cave, feeling lonely; she picked a scroll off of a shelf and started reading.

This should distract me.... She thought.

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

@Skye: It's fine. I A. am not patient and B. have a tendancy to poke threads way too much XD anyway, it was kind-of a joke, I guess I worded it weirdly.

@Galaxee: Hey, just wondering, does Puffin have icescales? 'Cuz before I wasn't paying attention to the "careful not to touch her" part but now I am.

High-Tide smiled at the student. "I'm High-Tide, the librarian. Nice to meet you, Pansy." She stuck out her claw to shake.

Canvas was waiting for the IceWing's reply when Kite came over. "Hey, come get your schedule. And you, why don't you two have a walk around the school together?" Canvas stared at her for a moment, then stared at the IceWing. She looked back at Kite and said, "s-sure." In truth, she didn't want to go anywhere with this dragon at the moment, but she also didn't want to get in trouble before classes even began.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

(skye does silverstar have any power bc i said if not animus moon born but if not that then nothing i just need to know cause i can't do much till i know i'm guessing not bc i was to late or something btw i have a rp called captured/by bramble/limited slots/a wof rp if you want to join you can)

silverstar

she walked through the hall picking up her scroll from her bag she walked all the way to her dorm and saw a mossy rock bed "that must be mine" she said putting her scroll and bag next to it then laying down

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

Peridot:

I sped up a bit to get ahead of Lapis. "Isn't this exciting?! We can learn! About stuff! In a school!"

I backflipped, using my wings to get high enough to go over Lapis' head and onto his back. "Let's go find our room!"

Lapis:

I smiled the faintest of smiles. "Okay, get out your map and let's find it."

As Peridot got out his map, I looked around at the different halls. Very -

My thought was interrupted by Peridot grabbing my horns and steering me towards a hallway. "This way, noble steed!" He grinned in the lowest voice he could muster.

Bismuth:

I sat down, taking off my bags and stretching my wings, waiting for the teacher to tell me where to go.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

@Gleam, yes, Puffin has icescales.

Puffin's eyes widened. "Wait, what?!?!" He exclaimed, surprise edging his voice. "But, couldn't I explore alone? Plus, I have no idea who she is!" He was not going to walk around a cave with a tiny dragonet whom he barely knows.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

/317802

@Galaxee: First, ok, thanks. Second, Canvas is not tiny, so unless Puffin is big, he wouldn't consider her "tiny."

Canvas watched as the IceWing exploded. "Wait, what?!?! But couldn't I explore alone? Plus, I have no idea who she is!" Canvas nodded weakly, in agreement with him. "C-calm down," she said quietly.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

@Gleam, when I read "Canvas watched as the IceWing exploded" I thought he actually exploded. Then I realized you just meant he exploded emotionally and not physically. I couldn't stop laughing.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

@Gleam, sorry, I should have checked your forums before I said that.

"Fine," Puffin murmured in a low voice.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

/317802

@Topaz: Lolololololololololololololololololololol. Oh no, now I can't stop laughing either!

@Galaxee: It's ok. I didn't know you were icescales. Also, was Puffin saying "fine" to Canvas or Kite?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Poke sorry I've been inactive I'll post soon!!!

• Posted at:

~RAINBOW 

She~Her||TheForumsAmazingPegasus

Flipside: Rain (stormunicorn175)

#WingsFire!

Eat. Read. Sleep. Repeat. 

{Status: Sleepy -_- zzZ

250+ Stars! 

#K-Pop! 

FRIENDS: everyone!!!

JOINED In The Summer of 2016 ~ 

@Bamble- your a moonborn, not an animus.

@Galaxee- Gleam is right. Was Puffin talking to Canvas or Kite?

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Kite-

Kite ushered Canvas and Puffin inside to explore, then heading back to the table. She handed out a schedule and map to two other dragonets, (Lapis, Peridot) and then asked Butterfly, "Do you know who our Animi are? I'd like to speak to them."

Pansy-

"My name is Pansy," Pansy said. "Your name is?" Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a student collapse. "Wait one second." She hurried over to the student (Darknight)"are you ok?" She asked.

Darknight-

"Yes, I'm fine. Visions." Darknight replied, gritting his teeth.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Gleam and Skye, to Canvas.

Puffin grumbled to himself as he was hurried inside. He instantly went to find his cave, trying to ignore the RainWing.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

/317802

@skye ok thx wanted to clarify weather i was moon born or not thx:P

silverstar

she suddenly fell too sleep dreaming of dragons screaming as a animus with power hungry eyes tared the school to peaces then suddenly a prophecy rung through her head 

Danger coming from afar,

A power here to leave a scar,

A soul taken, a heart lost,

Magic always comes with a cost.

Those long lost have come to stay,

Trapped or saved in caves of gray,

The master of dark will have to pay,

For Diamond Academy to preserve and stay.

she screamed awake her eyes filled with terror as she realized she was in her cave your safe your safe she got out of her cave her hear racing she walked out of the school only to colapse on the floor

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

Canvas started to ask, "What's your -" but stopped when the IceWing immediately started off down the corridor. She followed him, yelling, "What's your name?" Mom won't be happy if I go back without having talked to anyone, she reasoned with herself. Yes, that was why she wanted to follow him. It wasn't because she felt... strange... around him.

@Galaxee: Ship, ship, ship, ship, shippy ship ship

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Rose soared in loud and noisy. "Alright, does anyone know what winglet I'm in and who my clawmates are?" she said as if she wanted the whole of Pyrihha (did I to spell that right) to hear.

• Posted at:

Midsummer

she/her

"I'm afraid, that is why I fight."

Puffin rounded another corner, "Why do you care?" He asked, suddenly feeling a strange closeness with the RainWing. He didn't want to admit it but, there was a tiny spark of love inside him for her. Stop thinking about her! Puffin battled himself, you barely know her!

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

/317802

Peridot:

When we got to our room, I immediately flew off Lapis's back and dove into a hammock hanging from the ceiling.

"That one must be yours, Lapis!" I stretched, pointing to a small pond of water under my hammock. "I'm so tired from flying here..."

The impact of how much I'd done that day hit me at once, and I was exhausted. I curled up in the hammock and yawned. Falling asleep.

Lapis:

I watched Peridot for a moment before saying quietly. "I'm going to explore the island more." I left silently, and made my way back towards the entrance.

I quickly came across an IceWing (Puffin) and a RainWng (Canvas). Something told me not to get too close to the IceWing, but the RainWing seemed nervous and a bit scared. I approached them.

"Hello." I said, hoping I wasn't interrupting too much. "My name is Lapis, who are you?"

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

@Galaxee: So. Much. Ship. WHEEE

Canvas was about to answer the IceWing when a SeaWing rounded the corner. "Hello. My name is Lapis, who are you?" he asked. Canvas answered, "C-Canvas."

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

(Sorry I've been a bit inactive)

Fate's PoV: 

Fate flew to the island with the other Rainwings staying a bit behind them. Wow this place is beautiful. She reached the entrance and looked around and spotted Kite.  "Um hi, can you tell me which winglet I'm in?"

Turquoises PoV:

She looked at Kite and took her schedule. "Oh, Thank you."  Then she continued on to look for her winglet cave. 

( @Skye who's in her Winglet? She's in Turquoise) 

• Posted at:

~RAINBOW 

She~Her||TheForumsAmazingPegasus

Flipside: Rain (stormunicorn175)

#WingsFire!

Eat. Read. Sleep. Repeat. 

{Status: Sleepy -_- zzZ

250+ Stars! 

#K-Pop! 

FRIENDS: everyone!!!

JOINED In The Summer of 2016 ~ 

Kite-

"Sky blue Winglet, dear." Kite handed a schedule and map to Fate, and ushered her into the school.

@Rainbow- Turquoise is in the Turquoise Winglet.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Cove decided to walk around the mountain.

It's just a mountain She kept telling herself. Nothing scary.

She watched as a NightWing came out of a cave, and collapsed to the ground.

That's Silverstar! She thought

She ran over and checked the NightWing for injuries.

She's fine Cove thought with a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay?"Cove asked "What happened?"

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Christian

@Gleam, SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Puffin in narrowed his eyes, "none of your business," he replied stubbornly.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

/317802

silverstar

she heard a faint voice, she saw a dragon in front of her (cove) as she got up she heard the dragon say "are you ok?" she asked "what happened she opened her eyes wide with terror as she screamed she said " animus screaming trouble  must stop " she said faintly her headache worsening as the prophecy played over and over she fainted falling on the ground feeling week

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

@Galaxee:

S

H

I

P

!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Rose frowned. No reply. "I suppose I'll have to finding out on my own." She began looking for someplace where winglets might be posted.

• Posted at:

Midsummer

she/her

"I'm afraid, that is why I fight."

Lapis:

My brow furrowed and my ears twitched back a bit at the IceWing's response. "I believe it is my business, seeing as I'm to be going to school with you."

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons