Lapis:

I sat down in a seat near the back, nobody else was in the room but Peri and I. I jumped when a loud rumble came from behind me.

Peridot:

"Sorry!" I apologized, patting my stomach. "You know we have breakfast first, right?"

Lapis looked at me. "You go ahead, I'm not hungry." 

"Okay! I'll go make some friends!" I laughed, skipping out of the classroom and into the cafeteria. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"An eye for an eye and the world goes blind."

Wait, since when is there another librarian?

@Skye: I have an idea for the Animus-class-one-day-Clubs-another thing, maybe Animus class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and Clubs on Tuesdays and Thursdays? Then, they still have Animus class more than Clubs.

What High-Tide did - staying up all night preparing the library for the first day of school - feels like something I would do as a school librarian. XD

Starfish made her way into the Great Hall. She scanned the room. She spotted fish and rushed to get some. She ate it quickly, and sat back, smiling. I'm so glad they have fish here, she thought. I love fish.

Frostbite walked into the Great Hall, grumbling. He grabbed the first thing he saw - a deer - and began gnawing on it.

Canvas headed into the Great Hall, taking a few mangoes and eating them. She sat down, took out her sketchbook, and began doodling.

"Since when is there another librarian?" High-Tide mumbled, yawning. She smiled when Pansy picked her up. "Thank you, Pansy," she said. "I wanted the library to be perfect for the students, so -" she yawned - "I was up all night preparing."

Paradise woke up about half-an-hour after breakfast had begun. She yawned and turned over. "Morning?" she mumbled. She got up and packed her things, then put her belt on and headed to the Great Hall. She ate a couple papayas and walked over to Canvas. "Have a great day, sweetie," she said, before leaving for her room. She began preparing for her first class, which was later that day.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

The Magic Pillow Fort ~ My Homethread ~ /333014

ForumFam: Equinox

@Gleam- Yes, I've been thinking about that, as I said with Kite. I will probably change that, and maybe have moonborn classes as well. And Depth is Sorrels character. She's helping me run the rp, so she can put in characters if she thinks it will help. I think it's fine personally, so High- Tide can get some sleep

Pansy-

Pansy shrugged, "Don't know," she said. "The important thing is to get you to bed. She (?) looked like she knew what she was doing." They had reached High-Tide's sleeping cavern. Pansy wrapped her wings around her friend. "I'll keep an eye out, if you want," she said. "Do you need breakfast?"

• Posted at:

Skye

"Everyone wants happiness, 

no one wants pain,

but you can't have a rainbo 

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Me partner in crime : Sorrel

I change my siggy way to much.

silverstar in the dining hall sitting down next to dark night with her food 

Silver star nodded and they went into the great hall she grabbed a few fruits avoiding one that she new vary well was sticky then sat next to dark night " so what winglet are you in i'm in turquoise I haven't met anyone who's in my winglet I don't think" she said tapping her chin 

@skye if you do have a moon born class have not me but star break yes she's a music teacher but from what I've seen she knows a lot about moon born dragons just like silver star does.

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

I am a lonely kitten in the rain 

In a world of wonder a world of pain 

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness will still remain 

you are never truly happy the

my forum (329520) captured/ by bramble/ unlimited slots / a wof rp. 

High-Tide smiled. "Yes, please. I'd like some -" she yawned again - "fish."

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Darknight-

"Teal." Darknight said, grabbing a boar to eat. He wolfed it down, frowning thoughtfully.

Pansy-

Pansy nodded, and darted down to the great hall, returning with some fish and fruit for herself.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Gleam & Skye: I thought that if there are lots of students who like to read, we could use another librarian. I can make a form for Depth, but he's a minor character and I'm not gonna POV him much... Steam- he looked around the Cafeteria. He walked toward a pile of lizards and selected a frilled one, swallowing the small thing in a heartbeat. Mooncatcher- she arrived at the cafeteria, and went over to the fruit area, grabbing a mango. She had always liked fruit more than meat.
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

Fate's PoV: 

Fate woke up and yawned. Ugh, morning. She got up slowly and stretched her wings out, then headed to the Great Hall. Looking at all of the dragons sitting together, she nervously  sat down beside a Nightwing, and glanced at them. Fate, stop looking at them, just say hi, you won't make any friends if you don't talk, she scolded herself. "Um, hi. I'm Fate. 

Turquoise's Pov: 

Turquoise woke up earlier then everyone and hid a light under her blanket and studied. Science, Science, Science. Hmmm. After she heard someone waking up, she quickly put away her books and looked at the time. 7:50! Wow, I've been studying for an hour. She quickly put on her jewelry and walked down to the Great Hall for breakfast. 

(MODS PLS LET THIS THROUGH :)) 

• Posted at:

~RAINBOW 

She~Her||TheForumsAmazingPegasus

Flipside: Rain (stormunicorn175)

#WingsFire!

Eat. Read. Sleep. Repeat. 

{Status: Sleepy -_- zzZ

250+ Stars! 

#K-Pop! 

FRIENDS: everyone!!!

JOINED In The Summer of 2016 ~ 

Mooncatcher- a nightwing (Fate) sat beside her and said hi. "Hello, I'm Mooncatcher, Diamond winglet."
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

@Sorrel- it's fine!

@Rainbow- is Fate sitting down by Darknight and Silverstar?

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Skye- Oh, I forgot to mention that, but Sorrel already replied so we'll have Darknight and Silverstar meet later :) 

Fate's PoV : 

"Um, Sky Blue winglet. What club did you sign up for? I'm in Astronomy." A Nightwing friend! Mother will be proud.

Turquoise's PoV:

Turquoise looked around at the other students as she grabbed some fish. Hmm, who should I sit with? She spotted a Nightwing (Silverstar). Oh, I think she's in my winglet, but she's a Nightwing... Well I should at least make a friend? Anyways she made her way over and sat beside her and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Turquoise!" She smiled. "I think I'm in your winglet? Turquoise right?" 

• Posted at:

~RAINBOW 

She~Her||TheForumsAmazingPegasus

Flipside: Rain (stormunicorn175)

#WingsFire!

Eat. Read. Sleep. Repeat. 

{Status: Sleepy -_- zzZ

250+ Stars! 

#K-Pop! 

FRIENDS: everyone!!!

JOINED In The Summer of 2016 ~ 

ok

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Peridot:

I grabbed a few fruits and sat down next to a RainWing (Canvas). I looked over and recognized her as the dragon from the day before who wanted to sign up for art club.

"Hey!" I grinned. "Remember me? I'm Peridot. I like your picture."

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

@skye@gleam I stared at these posts for ten minutes confused lol and gleam what you mean by dark night and silver star meet later silver is already sitting next to him do you mean fate? Skye sos I haven't posted I was doing stuff that I had noo idea about untell fifteen mins before I had to go soooo I could't reply but here is my reply now.

silverstar in the cafe sitting with dark night and turquoise 

She smiled at dark night " great I wonder what your first class is I heard in made academy they had some winglets together for classes " she said then suddenly a chill ran over he and she turned her head to see a icewing ( I think) sit next to her and say she was in turquoise winglet with her and her name was turquoise well that's ironic she thought " um hi my name is silver star yes we are in the same winglet by the way were you the dragon who was reading all night ?" She said to turquoise taking a small bite out of a tangy fruit 

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

Mooncatcher- "Uh... I haven't decided," she didn't explain that she was an animus; she couldn't join a club.
  • Posted at:

Ack! Sorry I haven't replied in a while!

@Skye, could Puffin sign up for the Herbs and Healing Club?

Puffin shook out his wings, grumbled about the heat, and trotted out from his bed.

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pokes_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

My messed up Homethread! (That is dead)

/317802

Colors tell you everything

@Sorrel: Ah. That makes sense. Thank you for allowing High-Tide some sleep XD

@Bramble: Uhh... I'm not the one who said "Darknight and Silverstar meet later." Rainbow did. Also, I think she meant "Darknight and Silverstar will meet Fate later."

High-Tide ate the fish. "Thank you."

Canvas looked up from her drawing. "Oh, th-thank you! Um, what's y-your name?"

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

@Bramble- Rainbow is just going to have Fate meet Darknight and Silverstar later.

@Topaz-Sure.

Darknight-

Darknight smiled as Turquoise came over to say hi. "Hello." He said.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@gleam ohhh ya sorry I was in a rush to post and I couldn't remember weather it was you or rainbow and ya I think your right about it being fate seeing them and not them seeing each other witch there already doing. 

@skye same that I said to gleam I think your right.

@everyone can ppl post on red plz I know its not my forum but I don't want it to die if you go there you'll see I already posted something and even when this academy dies (if) I'll try my best to stop it from its death even if its Skye's forum and not mine speaking of I have a forum called captured that I've been meaning to tell ppl about but i never found the time it isn't dead its just I haven't posted BC I'm waiting for ppl sorrel currently sorrel is the only one who has joined the sorrel BTW also sorry if this post is weird or if you don't like it skye any who

@skye BTW did Darknight ask if silverstar was in a group cuz if so when in my last post she smiled at him she would have said I didn't join one so OK well mods plz llet this thru

• Posted at:

~Bramble~

@Bramble- no, I don't think I asked that. And this rp will not die yet. I will NOT let it. But thanks for offering to keep it alive!

Pansy-

"Your welcome." Pansy lay down beside her friend and sighed contentedly.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Bramble you forgot about the thread number for captured. And XD I forgot my rp and your rp have the same name
  • Posted at:

Kite-

Kite stood up. "Can I have all animi come to the front please?" She called.

Darknight-

Darknight stood up. "Be right back," she said, and made his way to the front.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

High-Tide closed her eyes and fell asleep almost instantly, snoring.

Starfish got up and headed to the front.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Mooncatcher- she slowly went to the front.
  • Posted at:

I think thats  all animi? So I'm going to PoV Kite...

Kite-

"Due to a suggestion made by a student," Kite said with a quick glance at Starfish. "Your Animi classes will be held on , Mondays and Wednesdays, so you can still attend the clubs." Kite smiled, then headed over to where Butterfly was.

Darknight-

Darknight grinned and bounced over to the sigh up sheets, where he marked down his name under the Herbs and healing club. He then hopped back over to Silverstar and Turquoise. "Guess what?" He said to Silverstar. "I get to be in a club now, herbs and healing!" He jumped in a circle around her, then sat down beside her and spread his wing over her. He then looked at Turquoise. "Are you in a club?" He asked.

Pansy-

Pansy giggled. "Good night, High-Tide," she said to her friend, then headed back to the library. She poked her head in. "Hey, Depth," she said, then shuffled in beside her. "Is there anything I can help with?"

Just an Fyi to any curious folks, Pansy already knows  that the Animi class will be taken on a different day.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

I think thats  all animi? So I'm going to PoV Kite...

Kite-

"Due to a suggestion made by a student," Kite said with a quick glance at Starfish. "Your Animi classes will be held on , Mondays and Wednesdays, so you can still attend the clubs." Kite smiled, then headed over to where Butterfly was.

Darknight-

Darknight grinned and bounced over to the sigh up sheets, where he marked down his name under the Herbs and healing club. He then hopped back over to Silverstar and Turquoise. "Guess what?" He said to Silverstar. "I get to be in a club now, herbs and healing!" He jumped in a circle around her, then sat down beside her and spread his wing over her. He then looked at Turquoise. "Are you in a club?" He asked.

Pansy-

Pansy giggled. "Good night, High-Tide," she said to her friend, then headed back to the library. She poked her head in. "Hey, Depth," she said, then shuffled in beside her. "Is there anything I can help with?"

Just an Fyi to any curious folks, Pansy already knows  that the Animi class will be taken on a different day.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Starfish was positively beaming. She bowed as a joke. "You're welcome." She was grinning, so it was obvious she was kidding. She skipped over to the sign up sheets and wrote her name down on the Orchestra Club sheet.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Peridot:

"I'm Peridot! Like the rock, you know? Or PEAR-idot!" I laughed, taking a bite out of a pear.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

MoonCatcher- she smiled, and went to sign her name under orchestra. Depth- he looked up from the list of students. "Um, maybe check that all of the Braille scrolls are in the right place, in the corner? And please get out the library card clay; I expect students will be here soon."
  • Posted at:

@Skye: in a previous post you said that clubs are on Wednesdays and Fridays. Maybe animus class is Mondays and Thursdays? Butterfly- she stepped forward. "Classes started in 20 minutes! Finish up your meals and head to your first class! If you didn't bring your schedule and left it in your dorm, the schedules are listed in the Great Hall." @as a reminder to y'all, here are the first classes for each winglet: Sky Blue has Math, Diamond has English, Turqoise has Science, Teal has History, Aqua has Hunting.
  • Posted at:

*Sighs and facepalms* Yes Sorrel, you are right.

Darknight-

He stood up. "See you after class!" He said, then set of to find the classroom.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Starfish headed to the Math room.

Frostbite headed to the Science room.

Canvas headed to Hunting class.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

MoonCatcher- she pulled out her map and headed for English. ~time to meet my Winglet full-on~ Steam- he headed to Math. ~I wonder who our teacher is~ @Skye: maybe you and I can both do different NPCs? That way it's less hard to juggle, with so many NPCs and only one of you.
  • Posted at:

@Sorrel and @Skye: I WANT TO DO SOME NPCS *cough* I mean. I'd be fine with doing an NPC or two. Or three. Or all of them. Ok, not all of them.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Sure you two. Who do you want to do?

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Cove headed to Math Class (I think).

I think I should let dragons try to make friends with me She thought Maybe they'd like that more.... I'll have to be patient.

"I wonder who the Math Teacher is"She said                                  

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Dragons Race to the Edge

#Christian

"The Greatest Weapon Against Your Enemy, Is Friendship, The Greatest Friendships Are The Ones That Last Forever"-Me

Forum Sib: Element, Yuuki.

Peridot:

I downed the rest of my breakfast and headed back to the room Lapis was in, sitting down next to him.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

@Skye/Gleam: I can do Lilypad (Math), Shadow (History), Heron (Hunting), and the janitors, Harpy and Falcon. That leaves Frost (Math co-teacher), Lemur (PE), Sahara (English), and Wave (Science).
  • Posted at:

How about you do three, I do three, and Gleam does three. We are all even that way.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

silverstar in the hallway going to class

She smiled at dark night and waved goodbye "bye see you after class maybe !" She watched him leave then pulled out her scroll siance OK I wonder who my winglet is she walked down the hall and into her class she sat down next to a viewing (frostbite) "um h-hi." She said shyly 

@skye do two groups come together like in jade academy?

• Posted at:

~Bramble~