You are a Prince, princess. One day, you wake up on an unfamiliar island, with other royals. You try to fly away, but you can't get past the shore. So you wait. You wait to be rescued. You wait to be found. You wait... _______________________ Just a heads up, the device I'm on is glitchy, so my posts look messy and squished. Anyway, here are the rules: (1) no hybrids. (2) there can be animi, but only 4. (3) powered nightwings are allowed, but only up to 10, and I give prophecies. (4) no controlling other people's ocs (no making them say something, or do something, without getting permission from the owner of the ocs). (5) you can hate the character, not the forumer. (6) until I ask someone to help me, I am the only one here who can accept/rebuke forms. (7) please use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. (8) saves last 2 days. (9) you may have 3 characters max, but not more than one from each tribe, not more than one powered dragon (animus, moonborn). (10) if you have read ALL the rules, put "#missing" in other. Okay, here are the spots: SeaWings: 3 princesses, 5 princes. (open) One animus (open). MudWings: 3 princesses, 5 princes (open). SkyWings: 3 princesses, 5 princes (open). RainWings: 3 princesses, 5 princes (open). IceWings: 3 princesses, 5 princes (open). One animus (open). SandWings: 3 princesses, 5 princes (open). One animus (open). NightWings: 3 princesses, 5 princes (open). One animus (open). 10 moonborn dragons (open). Your forms should look like this: Name: Age: Tribe: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Backstory: Abilities (any special powers): Other: __________________________ I will be a dragon name Micah, who lives in a CBS in the center of the island. He is a NightWing, and he never talks. He is an animus. __________ okay, let the rping begin!!!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

Save an animi SeaWing princess!!!

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

@Blossom: saved! @Everyone: I meant 5 moonborn max, 10 is impossible if there are only 8 nightwing spots...
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.
*cave, not CBS. Stupid auttocorrect.
  • Posted at:

Name: Gallant

Tribe: NightWings

Appearance: Gallant's scales are a VERY dark greyish-blue, and he has a bright white underbelly and bright white horns pointed upwards. The spine running down his back is an even darker greyish-blue than his scales, and his eyes are pale blue too. He's small, scrawny, and unfit to fight. His wing membranes have a galaxy-like patterns, with faded splotches of dark grey and dark blue with white scales all over his wing membranes to replicate the night.

Personality: Gallant doesn't live up to his name. A "good-for-nothing coward", he has little confidence and constantly feels like he's under pressure. Gallant wishes he could be a brave and confident dragon who saves the world and beats the bad guys and all that, but something in his mind always tells him he'll never be like that. He tries the best he can to make a good image for himself in the eyes of others.

Backstory: Constantly feeling under pressure from his duties as a royal, Gallant spent the first four years of his life in the NightWing palace, which he considers to be the most agonizing. He feared slipping up because he feared disappointing his family. The day after his 5th hatching day, he had enough. Packing his stuff, he swooped out of the palace at midnight under the light of three crescent moons. Flying for days on end, he ran far away from the Night Kingdom to pursue a life where he feels that he's needed. He's been living like this for 2 years until he woke on the island.

Abilities (any special powers): Future sight

Other: #missing

• Posted at:

l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ also queen of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

owo's my alt. don't question it

lol scroll down

Name: Princess Titannia 

Tribe:  Seawing

Appearance: I broke them down into subcategories because of how detailed I was XD

Scales/Under scales/Glow patterns~ Deep sea blue scales, like looking through a sapphire with a flashlight. Her under scales are pale and tan tinted white like the sands of an island beach. Her glow patterns are teal and shaped like typical royal Seawing patterns.

Eyes~ One emerald green, one bright violet, large.

Personality: Clever and cunning, she fights with brain instead of brawn. She still very awkward however, and sticks to scrolls. She trained as an animus just like her aunt (she is the daughter of one of Coral's sons) and is driven to use her animus magic for good.

Backstory: Not much to say that isn't already said. She is a young princess, the only daughter of Zealite (Making her the grand daughter of Coral). She is in line for the throne after Anemone and Tsunami, making her tribe have suspicions of her staging a murderous take over of the throne. However, even though she is still being groomed as a Princess, she does not want to murder her family for the throne. However, if she remains as the last heir, she is willing to take the throne.

Abilities (any special powers): Animus

Other: #Missing

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

@Wild: Gallant is a futureseer; has he had any visions? If so, what were they about? Also, why does he have such strange coloring? Gray and light blue makes me think night/ice, or night/sea, maybe change to some darker tones. @Blossom: can you please post what items Titannia has enchanted, and why? If she has done a big spell, that especially should be in her backstory, or powers, or both. ______when you too answer, and fix these things, I'll get back to you.
  • Posted at:

I'll get back to you in the morning!

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Hey Sorrel!!!!

Name: Pine

Tribe:Icewing

Appearance: looks like a normal icewing, with sky blue scales, and a darker blue underbelly and wingtips. She has a diamond necklace.

Personality: Hardworking, friendly, trustworthy, a responsible. However, she may not be quick to trust, and while she is fine with dragons from other tribes, she still doesn't like nightwings much. If you betray her trust, she will shut you out. However once she can trust you, she will be a loyal and honest friend.

Backstory: Pine grew up in the ice kingdom, spending all her free time planning what she wanted to use her powers for. It was one thing, so she wanted to get it just right. She only left the ice kingdom once, to find something she needed, and was befriended by a nightwing. However, he betrayed her, and tricked her into using her power. Since then she has hated nightwings, though she tries hard to get along with everyone.

Powers: She is an animus princess

Other: The necklace she wears is enchanted to make sure she doesn't lose her soul when she enchants things.

• Posted at:

Skye

"Everyone wants happiness, 

no one wants pain,

but you can't have a rainbo 

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

Me partner in crime : Sorrel

I change my siggy way to much.

@Sorrel: well, Gallant just has a slight blue tint. probably because of a slight odd mutation in his scales, giving them that blue tint. and the only visions he's had so far are from his past, and he's only had a handful.

• Posted at:

l d

☆ forum scottish fold I guess

☆ queen of disappearing for like forever

☆ empress of lowercase aesthetic

☆ also queen of fugitive plots

☆ atheist

owo's my alt. don't question it

lol scroll down

Oh, and ...

Other: #missing

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Wild: Gallant is accepted! @Skye: in her personality and backstory, you make her sound like a normal icewing animus who wants to save up her powers for ONE perfect spell. But in other, you say her daimond necklace is enchanted to make sure she doesn't lose her soul when she enchants. But that would mean she plans to enchant more things. When explain this, Pine will be accepted.
  • Posted at:

Ok...

Pine spent a long time preparing for her one enchantment. She secretly made the necklace in the ice kingdom so she could enchant more items, but before she started, she was taken to the island. She has only enchanted the necklace.

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

@Skye: Pine is accepted! -here are the spots: SeaWings: 3 princesses (saved, Blossom|open), 5 princes (open), one animus (saved, Blossom). MudWings: 3 princesses (open), 5 princes (open). SkyWings: 3 princesses (open), 5 princes (open). RainWings: 3 princesses (open), 5 princes (open). IceWings: 3 princesses (Pine, Skye|open), 5 princes (open), one animus (Pine, Skye). SandWings: 3 princesses (open), 5 princes (open), one animus (open). NightWings: 3 princesses (open), 5 princes (Gallant, Wild|open), one animus (open), 5 moonborn (Gallant, Wild|open). Tell menif I forgot something!
  • Posted at:

Titannia has three animus items, and has made a few other smaller enchantments. Minor ones include making sand swirl into the form of a small dolphin, moving a vine a few inches, made a necklace from gold, and growing a crop of sea kelp. Major ones include crafting a tiara out of silver, diamond, and sapphire, enchanting a diamond to take the shape of her Grand Mother (As a hatching day gift), and enchanting growable ribbons that when tied around a letter can take it to the intended. (It's not really a lot when you think about Fathom's enchantments in Legends)

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

@Blossom: Titanniabis accepted!
  • Posted at:

Name: Princess Pearl

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearance: scales fade from light blue to aqua marine to dark blue. Has a pearl necklace and pearls wrpped around horns.

Personality: Brave, smart, shy, smart, can be too nervous to talk to people. non social.

Backstory: Pearl always thought she was a bad princess and always spent a lot of time away from the palace.  Her dad was an animus but one day all her family was out for a swim except for her and her dad and his last spell was a figurine of Pearl. He went crazy and Pearl had to kill him. When her family returned home she was blood splattered and her dad was dead beside her.

Abilities: Can read very well (and loves to read too), can swim well, (like any SeaWing), Can focus for long times.

Other: PoV color is this blue. 

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

I'nocrazI'jusmentalldamaged!!!!

I'm TOTALLY NEVER sarcastic.

This is the color of my soul.

Best forumer friend: Lemon (dancingunicorn644)

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

if theres any problems with my form please tell me i will change it.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

OOOOO Im a Seawing princess too! Im the daughter of one of Coral's sons!

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Nice!! I'm Queen Coral's daughter. (although Gill died in a new way not the arena)

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

And Pearl is very sensitive when you talk about dads or animus magic.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

I forgot this in my application. Pearl has green eyes. Kind of like an emerald green but she calls them her coral eyes cause she thinks the color looks like coral.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

Save a moonborn nightwing please, this looks cool!

• Posted at:

Mermaid

Proud Nerd and Bookworm

Lover of Mythical Creatures

In the TM FWRP I am Typhoon the Seawing

I am most definitely not a shove a pineapple up his nose kind of dragon

siggy under renovations

Name: Sunset

Tribe: SandWings 

Appearance: Has sunset patterns on underside of wings. Has speckled dots of yellow everywhere. Wears skull on head. Scales are golden and silver, and underside is tan and white. The spike on his tail is poison, and it it purple. His horns point upwards, and those are bright yellow. He is unfit to fight, but will shoot venom from far away. His tail can reach either 2 or 3 miles, so he must keep it curled. Splashed of brown and bronze are here and there. His eyes are yellow, red, or orange.

Personality: Weak, and shy, sad because he misses his family. Sunset always wishes he was like his brother, always brave and fighting. Or his sister, always happy no matter what. He tries his best to make his family proud.

Backstory: Sunset spent his first 3 years in his room in the Sand Queen's stronghold. Wanting to be braver, he has a scavenger dummy and a target in his room. His brother, Sunshine always calls him weak and puny. His sister Cloud only reads to him, but doesn't talk much. He left home one day, and flew for many days.

Abilities (Any special power): Has venom spike on tail. Can make objects dance with animus powers

Other: #Missing

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave life wondering how you did it. -Me

My first Sign-up  is /332390.

The roleplay for that is /332436.

And the Prophecy is /332377

Magic Stones RP  is /332448

Oh and #missing.

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@SeSe: Pearl is accepted! @Mermaid: saved! @Angeldragon: I nkiced some things that needed to be fixed in Sunset's form: (1) Why does he have such weird coloring? 'Sunset patterns'.... Why does that mean? SandWings can't har silver scales, but they can have bronze. Why is his tail barb purple? (2) why is he unfit to fight? How can he shoot venom from far away? SandWing eyes are always black. 'his tail can reach 2 or 3 miles' doesn't make sense. Unless he's 2 or 3 miles long! (3) and um, has he cast any spells?
  • Posted at:

What are the open spots? (Hey Sorrel!)

• Posted at:

I APARADOX

#StopCowEating

#Purple Belt@Tae-Kwon-Do

#Dragons Race to the Edge

#Christian

"The Greatest Weapon Against Your Enemy, Is Friendship, The Greatest Friendships Are The Ones That Last Forever"-Me

Forum Sib: Element, Yuuki.

SeaWings: 3 Princesses (Titannia, Blossom| Pearl, SeSe|Open) 5 Princes (open) one animus (Titannia, Blossom). MudWings: 3 princesses (open) 5 princes (open). SkyWings: 3 princesses (open) 5 princes (open). RainWings: 3 princesses (open) 5 princes (open). IceWings: 3 princesses (Pine, Skye| Open) 5 princes (open) one animus (Pine, Skye). SandWings: 3 princesses (open) 5 princes (saved, Angeldragon|open) one animus (saved, Angeldragon). NightWings: 3 princesses (open) 5 princes (Gallant, Wild| Open) one animus (open) 5 moonborn (Gallant, Wild|saved, Mermaid|Open). @Winter: hello!
  • Posted at:

@Sorrel actually you can unsave (or whatever the word is) my spot because I am in way too many RPs than I know what to do with I might join later if there are open spots.

• Posted at:

Mermaid

Proud Nerd and Bookworm

Lover of Mythical Creatures

In the TM FWRP I am Typhoon the Seawing

I am most definitely not a shove a pineapple up his nose kind of dragon

siggy under renovations

thanks Sorrel!

• Posted at:

Call me SeSe.

SEAWING!

Why? Why not????

Life sucks.

@Mermaid: okay, unsaved
  • Posted at:

*Stares into space* 

Uhh... sorry. But he was supposed to be a SandWing RainWing hybrid. I can leave... But you said that we can't have hybrids.

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave life wondering how you did it. -Me

You can either completely change Sunset, make a new oc, or leave
  • Posted at:

THANK YOU!!!

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

Name: FireBlood (Fire)

Tribe: NightWings

Appearane: Fire's scales are black with dots of red. She was animus-touched, and her underside of wings showed a blood moon and red stars in a black sky. Her horns are black with different colored stars on them. Her horn curve upwards. And her underbelly is blood red.

Personality: nice, lovable, smart. Usually found reading scrolls. Living up to the name, "the best and smartest NightWing" from "The NightWing lazier than a RainWing".  She tries the best she can to make people proud of her. She has little confidence for herself. She wishes she could be a strong queen someday like her mother.

Backstory: Fire is always hanging out in her room, reading her scrolls or practicing her aim. She watched guards and other royals doing their job, while she is always inside her room. She feared becoming queen one day, and being lazy to her subjects. She left the family to stop becoming queen. After a year, she found herself on the island.

Abilities: Can read minds and see future. She was supposed to be an animus but skipped her classes by running away.

Other: Was half searching for Gallant.

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

Oh yeah. And Fire has an enchanted necklace that can keep her from overheating... she can't control her fire powers yet. Just so you know. Ask me any questions or improvements! Im open!

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

@Angeldragon: so close! I just noticed some things that need fixing... (1) why is she animus-cursed? Who cursed her? What is the curse exactly? (2) she's a little too likeable. Please add another flaw. (3) what do you mean "was supposed to be an animus but she skipped her classes?" wouldn't she still be an animus, just without proper training? And uh, control why powers? (4) also, re-read the rules please, you're missing something.
  • Posted at:

*stares at the grave of Sunset and starts making a new one*

1) I have no idea who cursed her, but I think it was an enemy of her mother. The curse gave her red scales and rainbow horns... so it's not much of a curse, really...

2) Flaw... Flaw... What's bad about Fire? Uhh... I need more time to think this over...

3) She never listened or practiced, ever since she heard that you can become evil by using animus magic... She was always in trouble, but pretty much she ran away... :I 'Control why powers???'

4) Uhh... #missing?

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

@AngelDragon: accepted! The "control why powers" part was a typo for "control what powers", and I said that because you suggested that Fire didn't have Animus powers, so I was wondering what powers you said she was learning to control... Sorry. And yeah, #Missing
  • Posted at:

Bleep

• Posted at:

Skye

no one wants pain,

with out a little rain."

Imma Night owl

1 , , 3