Third Circle prisoner please? Thanks 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*Subtle flute music* 

this is a pretty color 

Please call me Calamari 

o(n)o 

please don't hate me

"Alright," responded Tern, clutching her narwhal spear a little tighter. "Where is she?"

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Sometimes only paper listens to you

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

IceBerg- "Theyre moving her to a cage right now," he told he replied. "...But there's something odd about her, other than being an albino. You might want to check her out yourself, after this battle."
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

@Bobcat unsaved!

@Calamari saved!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

How do you write like you're running out of time?

When you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around...

Take a moment to think of just

Flexibility, love and trust...

I might have an ace up my sleeve

"I'll do that." Tern nodded crisply and turned back to the arena, waiting for the soldier's salute.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

Name: White Star Sapphire (A really pretty white Gemstone) (Saph for the sake of talking about her)

Sexuality: Lesbian (All my princesses are always lesbians XD)

Tribe: Icewing

Role: Princess

Appearance: Large pale blue eyes that look like White star Sapphires, smooth cold scales the color of fresh snow, her claws and horns are pitch black, and her tail and neck spikes are tipped in baby blue. 

Personality:  Sarcastic, loud, outspoken, ambitious, intelligent, caring, loyal, fierce, a fighter, has a soft spot for scrolls and art.  

Accesories: A diamond and silver necklace that dangles around her neck in three loops and looks like snow fall, a diamond earring shaped like the north star in both ears, two sapphires dangling in each ear. 

Backstory (optional): N/A

How they were captured (only for prisoners): N/A

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional):

Powers: Normal Icewing powers

Any Relationships? (optional): Her girlfriend is the Icewing Yvettia (Ee-vet-chia)

Shippable?: No

Crush/Mate? (optional): Yvettia

Other: Trapped in Ice

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Cotyonwood's tail twitched nervously as he looked around. His gaze finally settled on Sting. "Hey! You're a Pantalan dragon! Like me!"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#NoForumRuler

I'm an autistic Christian

"Did you not notice the entire time I was here? " Sting snapped, getting up. They flexed their talons.

• Posted at:

i have lived most my life surrounded by my enemies. i would be grateful to die among my friends.

insanity, thbisexual nerd

i don't w a n t t o  g  o

#danceoffbro

@Blossom accepted!

Sleet continued his speech. “We’ve got two competitors, both of which are not even from Pyrrhia!”

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

can frost have a turn in the arena soon, please?

• Posted at:

Hibiscus the animus sandwing

Frost the seawing icewing hybrid

Acai the rainwing

Sunfire the blind mindreading nightwing

this is me.

Cottonwood and Sting have to fight first but in the next battle sure

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

sleepy time gal

“Sorry. I’ve been a bit nervous about... you know... fighting.” Cottonwood confessed.

(if a dragon surrenders, what happens to them?)

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

(they are lowered in their rankings)

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

sleepy time gal

Frost is so low in the rankings she will be put to death if she surrenders (she is the bottom of the 7th circle)

• Posted at:

Acai the rainwing

this is me.

thats not how it works lol, she will just stay in last place

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

sleepy time gal

Ok good i don’t want her to die cause she’s my favorite

• Posted at:

Acai the rainwing

this is me.

Name: Glasswing

Sexuality: Gay

Tribe: SilkWings

Role:Third Circle prisoner 

Appearance:Dark, dark navy blue scales with white underscales. Clear wings with thin black stripes and random white splotches. Silver underbelly. Talons and eyes are a lighter silver. Missing both of his hindtalons. 

Personality: Pretty quiet and reserved. Super easily startled. Likes making friends but usually says something wrong before he realizes it. Doesn't have the best memory so he can easily forget something important Has a passion for composing and playing music. Doesn't have self-esteem issues but doesn't think of himself as better then anybody.

Accesories: A choker made out of his silk and a small earring with a wasp-wing pendant. 

Backstory (optional): Lived in Mantis Hive and was about to be assigned a mate when he ran away.

How they were captured (only for prisoners): Was flying to Pyyrhia when he was running away from Queen Wasp and got lost in the SandWing Kingdom, and was found passed out on the battleground.   

Possessions (all guards have a palace-issued weapon; usually a spear) (optional): One of Queen Wasp's scales

Powers: Regular SilkWing abilities, but his danger sensors are extra alert. 

Any Relationships? (optional): No 

Shippable?: YES YES YES

Crush/Mate? (optional): No mate, open for crushing

Other: Has a violin that he refuses to let anybody take, Trapped In Ice 

• Posted at:

*Subtle flute music* 

this is a pretty color 

Please call me Calamari 

o(n)o 

please don't hate me

Sting's eye twitched.

• Posted at:

i have lived most my life surrounded by my enemies. i would be grateful to die among my friends.

#danceoffbro

SilkWings cant have any black on them but otherwise Glasswing is accepted

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

sleepy time gal

Wondering what her daughters were up to, Tern turned back to the arena. 

Opal swung her spear in an arc, blocking Moonstone's feeble attempt to catch her gut. She ducked around her and rammed into her back, slamming Moonstone into the snow, and planted her spear point on the side of Moonstone's neck. "I win," she announced loudly in a suitably heroic voice.

"Ugh," Moonstone mumbled into the snow. "I think I sprained something." She pushed Opal off gently and brushed the snow off of her silvery snout, grimacing at her sister. "I don't want to do this anymore. I'm going inside." She stood up, rather crossly shaking off the leftover snow, and marched inside. 

"Oh, fine." Opal dropped her training spear in the snow and ran after her sister, a bounce in her step after the fifteen wins she had taken. "You can read and I'll practice with our NightWing friend."

The "NightWing friend" was a training dummy that their mother had bought from a trader before the arena was built and traders stopped coming to the IceWing kingdom. It was painted black and had long arms that whirled around when you repeatedly pushed a talon pump. It boosted agility and speed, or at least that was what the trader had told them. Opal loved practicing jumping over the legs and ducking under the arms, and usually did it right after dinner, even if it often made her sick. 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

Saph~

Mother seemed to be particularly blood thirsty today. Saph thought, slithering back into the bed chamber her and her girlfriend shared. The little pale blue Icewing was at the small layering of furs in the corner, surrounded in piles and stacks of books and quills and scrolls. Yvie, as Saph called her, was still writing out topic papers for her anatomy class, just as she had been when Saph first left to check out the arena, hours ago. A heavy sigh left her as she laid down on the stone ledge that she slept on with Yvettia. 

"You're going to need to eat sometime, snow drop." She called out to her. 

"Once I get these last two papers done, I'm almost finished anyway." Yvettia began jotting stuff down from a book on what looked like different wings in different tribes. Saph shook her head and sat up on the ledge, and sighed again.

"What, Starrie?" Yvie called out, setting down her monocle and sitting up herself. 

"Mother is...she's getting worse, Yvetteia. I love her so much, but...the arena, it is just so...so..." Saph trailed off and buried her head in her talons. 

"I know Starrie. But it keeps everyone entertained, and it keeps prisoners busy." Yvie walked over to her beloved and took her head in her own talons. "It is a good thing for us all, economically." 

Saph smiled and nodded. "As long as it's not hurting you, snow drop, I guess I don't mind as much." Saph ran a talon over Yvie's side, and let go. Yvie went back to writing her paper, and Saph just lay there, watching her, hoping that she never had to endure the horror of that arena. 

• Posted at:

**Blossom**

Writer, Dragon Caretaker

Sugilite, Black Lily, Smokewhisper, Rayne, Clearwater, Death Flower, Laelia, Raindancer and Dessirae, Smoke and Ashes

"No way, a tree in a forest?"~My Queen of Sarcasm

Moontear kept walking. She peeked into a couple rooms. In one, she saw two icewings (Opal and Moonstone). She stood still and tried reading their minds. So, they are sisters. Opal and Moonstone. What! A nightwing friend! I would know if there were any nightwings here. oh, wait. Its just a training dummy.

Cottonwood shifted on his talons. "So, how did you get caught? I was taking my first flight across the ocean when these ice dragons caught me. How did you get here? I thought you would have stayed in your hive."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Sting's eye twitched again.

• Posted at:

#danceoffbro

I should be able to get my forms in Saturday or Sunday. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

Who'ֆ ƃuɥƃnɐl ?

Masquerade

Look around- there's another mask behind you!

This is the choice, the point of no return!

Falling through the rabbit hole...

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||A New World...

"Fight, you idiots!" someone yelled from the stands. Zas grit her teeth. She wanted nothing more than these dragons to go free and the awful dragons watching to perish.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

sleepy time gal

Sting began to approach Cottonwood.

"Oof,"Crystalline said.

• Posted at:

#danceoffbro

Frost shuddered. She knew she was next in the arena, and she didn’t want to kill someone, but she also definitely didn’t want to die. I hate this, Frost thought, I hate this with all my heart.

• Posted at:

Acai the rainwing

this is me.

Cottonwood scales seemed to pale. "Oh charcoal. This is bad." He muttered. He then raised one of his talons up a bit, ready (not really) to strike. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

bump

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

actually, Gulfstream, Tern, Opal and Moonstone live outside the palace

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

(Oh. How far out? Cause Moontear could have gotten lost. And I really want her to talk to someone)

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Like right outside the castle, by the soldier's barracks

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

Iceberg- he walked towards the stands, ready to watch the match. ~I wonder how the two Pantalans will fight~ SoulSearcher- she woke up to find herself in a cage. ~what am I doing here? Where am I? Why is it so cold?~ she shivered, and looked around. She seemed to be in he ice kingdom; her cage was frosty and icy cold, and the outside was covered in fresh, white snow. There two icewings nearby, they were watching her. When they saw she was awake, they grinned. "Hello there. Aren't you a rare sight?" the taller, ganglier one said. SoulSearcher grimaced. ~great. company. Couldn't I have been imprisoned in the mountains, with nobody for miles, so I didn't have to listen to anyone chatter on about how useless I am, and what a freak I am?~
  • Posted at:

Sorrel 

i got onto a computer to change my siggy

My threads: Homethread (/1327524), Do Threads Really die? (/1329047), Captured WOF rp (/329168), Make me luagh and I'll star your post (/329285),

BFF: Skye.

Huzzah for new siggies!

Tupelo shivered as he heard the dragons in the stands roar in excitement from the fight all the way from his cell. He curled up into a ball.

Sleet smirked from his spot overlooking the fight.

Queen Caribou seemed unemotional as she watched the fight.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

Suddenly, Sting leaped onto Cottonwood, but did no damage. They flicked their tongue at the other dragon.

• Posted at:

#danceoffbro

Cottonwood had huddled in a ball and shut his eyes tight when he saw Sting lead. He opened one eye and saw that Sting hadn't hurt him.  "What......?"

(Ignore my previous post about Moontear. I'll just have her walk outside. Could she still meet up with one of the sisters?)

Moontear had walked all the way to a door leading outside. She peeked out it and shivered a bit. Snow was falling softly. She poked the snow with her talons before walking  outside. I can sense some dragon's thoughts. They're mostly very faint but there are some stronger thoughts over there. She looked towards the barracks. Maybe I should go see them?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

"I will not let us die," Sting hissed, and they lurched backward. "Make it look like you're trying to fight."

• Posted at:

#danceoffbro

(Sure. Also, forget what Opal said about the claw pump)

As Opal ran up to their NightWing friend and started viciously kicking and ducking, Moonstone sat down on the icy ledge that served as her bed and picked up one of the many scrolls that piled around her bed. Next to her bed was Opal's, which was almost bare except for a white pillow and a blanket. In contrast, Moonstone's bed was covered in scrolls and blankets and fluffy pillows and sketches of animals that lived around their home.

Their home was long and low, made from stacked snow blocks (I'm not very sure how IceWings make their homes...) and sparsely decorated. On one side, Opal, Moonstone, and their mom's bed sat against the walls, and on the other was a small table and a barrel of salted walrus meat for bad blizzards. Small icicles made by frostbreath dripped from the ceiling, and slit-small windows were cut into the walls. 

Moonstone lay down, holding her scroll up (Strange Animal Antics of the Arctic: Penguins, a lighthearted tome by Eider), and contentedly started reading.

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

Cottonwood blinked. "Ohhhhhh." He said siftly. Then he swiped at Sting, missing on purpose.

Moontear walked into a ice block house near the barracks. She followed the thoughts until they lead her to a room with two icewings inside. One was reading and one was practicing with a training dummy. Is that a nightwing? She thought to herself. as she looked inside.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#NoForumRuler

Tern frowned as she watched the two "fighting" dragons. Either they're the worst fighters in Pyrrhia or they're friends.

Opal whirled and dodged the arms, whipping her tail at the wooden body of the NightWing. The carved head of the dummy seemed to smirk at her. Just as Opal opened her mouth to spray it, a black-gray thing moved at the edge of her vision. As Opal turned to look at it, a rod swung into her leg, knocking her down. She skidded right into the thing.

Moonstone leaped up, dropping her scroll. A NightWing- a real, live NightWing- had just entered their room. Moonstone bit back a shriek and scrabbled backwards, trying to find her spear. Her claws closed on a scroll, and she flung it at the NightWing, missing her by a few inches. 

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff 

Your enemy whispers

so you have to scream 

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6