Paleo enters into a tavern. He walks slowly about the crowd, Goldie a small gold dragon sits on his shoulder. He walks up to a counter and sits down, he pulls his hood down “Have you seen any... dragons, something close to this dragon?” Paleo asked, leaning his head towards Goldeneye “Mmmm.... Yes.... but it’s dragon hunting season around here” the man said with a accent.

“Tell me where, these dragons are being hunted..” Paleo asked “No can do! Not aloud to speak of it.” The man replied happily “Why not?” Paleo asked “The dragon hunters usually don’t like me speakin about it” the man replied. Paleo sighed “What if I give you a black opal? It’s one of the rarest gems” Paleo suggested “Then could you tell me the information?” He asked slyly “It’s tempting but no, but maybe I’ll tell you a little bit if you give me your dragon” the man pointed at Goldeneye. Paleo slapped the man’s face “NO. You are not aloud to have my dragon.” Paleo growled “ehhh… get me a dragon then” the man grumbled. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Ill stop wearing black when they make a darker color

All the people I know arent who they used to be

If I dont do anything is it my fault?

Dec 15 2015

"What's this all about?" Eglantine asked, melting out of the boisterous crowd of mortals. Although her posture was relaxed and she idly held a dark bottle in her hand, her eyes sparked with energy.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

“It’s Dragon hunting season in this area right now, usaully I asked around for any dragons that look like Goldie here” he explained “and this man is not very helpful, he’d like my dragon here, but that’s not happenig, so i’m not able to get my info” he added replying to Eglantine.

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Flickers of dark amethyst flared in Eglantine's eyes and with a casual smile, she drawled,"Why, he's only a mortal! It shouldn't be to hard to get information out of him if you're a god! Watch and learn, dragon boy. Oh, and hold my drink." She tossed her bottle of gods-know-what to him and without any warning, vaulted over the counter and tackled the mortal bartender. She slammed him into a rack of bottles and with her hands wrapped around his neck, she smiled and cheerfully exclaimed,"If you desire your life, mortal, than you best get to telling this kind gentleman and his dragon over there what they want to know." Eglantine slightly tightened her grip, never once losing her friendly, cheerful facade.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

The bartender looked terrified “Don’t kill me please” he begged. Paleo noticed people in the tavern were watching closely. The man looked at Eglantine “There is a gold and feathery black dragon that’s been flying around the moutains lately, that’s where dragons are normally hunted around here” he explained.

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

"What are you doing Paleo?" Time asked, "Are you looking for a specific dragon or something?"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

Heterosexual (just clarifying here)

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

“Yes, I’m looking for Goldeneye and Vireo’s parents..” he replied “I’ve been looking for awhile now” he added. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

"And is there anything else this fine gentleman can tell us? Any more information you need?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at Time and Paleo.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

“Do you know anyone who hunts out there” Paleo asked. The man looked at Paleo “I think there may be someone named Hudson” the bartender replied “Now ma’ma please let me go” the bartender asked nervously. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Black streaks rippled through Eglantine's curly brown tresses and her eyes flared with veins of dark amethyst purple."I don't remember taking orders from a mortal." She hissed, any sign of friendliness vanishing. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

“Eglantine, lighten up a bit, I’ll give him a gift” he grinned, his slitted eyes seemed to be filled with mischief. He summoned a piece of gold, he controlled it into turning into a wristband “I enchant this gold wristband to turn the wearer into a chicken, and turn into it when ever someone... hmmm snaps their fingers and will also turn back when someone claps” he whispered. He walked over to the bartender and putted the band around his wrist “Now all we need is someone to snap their fingers.... would anyone like to do the honors?” He asked. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Poke 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Eglantine narrowed her now-fully violet eyes and asked,"You're asking a dark faerie to lighten up?!" She shook her head, but released the man's neck and stepped back. Than, without replying, snapped her fingers.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

The man suddenly turned into a chicken! “Now he can suffer as a chicken, basically if someone claps he turns back and then when you snap he turns into a chicken” he explained as he picked up the chicken “and the band is even on the wrist” he added, then he set the chicken down. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

"Can I turn him into chicken dinner?" Eglantine asked dryly, arms crossed and eybrows raised.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

”Sure, or we could also always feed him to the dragons, or use him as prey” he shrugged “WELL! If you’d like you may join me on my hunt to find Goldie’s parents!” He asked. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Poke 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Suddenly, Bastet appeared behind the bar, smiling down at the chicken. You could tell she was pleased that something at least previously human was shorter than her, for once. Her black hair gleamed as she uttered a silent call. Next to her, a lion cub appeared.

Bastet smiled, stroking the lion cub's golden fur.

"Theo here would be honored to have a chicken dinner," she commented. "Although I'd never kill my worshipper. I need to check if he worships me," Bastet added, rather concietedly. She stared down at the chicken for a minute, then looked up, smiling.

"Well, well," she said. Her smile was twisted and in her dark eyes gleamed an ancient hatred. "It looks like Mr. Chicken has burned innocent mortals at the stake." You could tell that the deity was very, very angry. "He has participated in the witch trials. He has burned many a cat along with its owner. And," she hissed, "It seems... It seems he played a very important role in doing just that to my grandmother and her cat, the latter whom happened to be a spiritual bond of mine since birth. Yes, I may seem a little... loony, as disrespectful mortals call me, because part of my soul was burned along with her. I vote that Theo has his dinner."

• Posted at:

;Bastat;,   the one and only

that crazy cat lady in the corner with only Bert the maine coon as company

"The only refuges from the miseries of life: music and cats."

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

“Well dear, i’m very sorry about your cat” he replied “But it’s very nice to meet you names Paleo, the god of ores, assasins, and ancient things. But if you’d likkkeee you can have the chicken, after I use it as bait to find her parents” Paleo explained smiling. 

Goldie flew off of Paleo’s should and sat next to the lion cub, Goldeneye looked at the lion cub curiously. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Theo the lion cub looked a bit surprised. Nervously, he arched his back and growled a little bit. Then he scooted as close to Bastet's leg as he could get and as far away from the small dragon.

Bastet herself grinned again. "Ha! Use him as bait, Paleo, and scare him. But," she clarified, "That cat was part of my soul since birth. And my grandmother had been the only friend I ever knew." Her eyes darkened again. "My parents-- my mother, my father-- they betrayed us all. Feel free to use this chicken-man as bait, but bring him back, preferably alive. I need to avenge these losses and torture him slowly to death. Theo needs to learn how to torture chickens slowly to death."

• Posted at:

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

Eglantine arched an eyebrow and replied,"I'm sorry, Miss Bastet, but I called the chicken first. After we're done using him as bait, I'm taking him home and turning him into my dinner." She crossed her arms and tilted her chin up sternly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

“Ladies please, no need to fight. How about sharing the chicken half and half or I could try to make another copy with a enchantment” he suggested. The chicken looked pretty terrified. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

"Guys, we should just get going now." Time said, "We don't need to be here anymore."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

"Fine, you can have him, Eglantine," growled Bastet. The lion cub seemed pretty disappointed. "But get to torture him to death." She didn't seem to hear Time, or else was trying not to listen to him. Hard to tell with her.

• Posted at:

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

"Guys, if you're going to argue about killing and eating a transmutatied mortal, please go and do it to someone else, someone more worthy of it." Time said

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

He/Him

(I may countiue this thread on another thread where Paleo finds Goldie’s parents) 

“Thank you Time” Paleo nodded “Well, let’s go find the dragons i’m looking for, if you’d like to join” Paleo suggested, he seemed prepared to leave the tavern. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Eglantine flashed Bastet a prim smile and replied,"Deal." And with a dramatic flare of her butterfly wings, she swept out of the tavern and after Paleo.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Time follows Paleo.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

He/Him

"This mortal is very worthy of it, Time," Bastet said. She scooped up the scared chicken and followed Paleo and the others, simply because she had a lot of time on her hands. The lion cub disappeared into thin air. Apparently, it had only been an illusion. Or not? These things are best not to be thought about. Bastet promptly shapeshifted into a mountain lioness and continued her journey like that, somewhat faster than her human shape. 

• Posted at:

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

The chicken was tethered to her with an invisible rope, as it seemed to attempt many getaways that were stopped short by something tugging at its neck that seemed to be attached to Bastet's mountain lioness self.

• Posted at:

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

Vireo waited outside the tavern, soon as he saw Paleo and the others he got up. The black feathery dragon stood tall, he bent his head down to get to the same level as everyone “I see you brought others?” The black dragon asked “Yep!” Paleo replied patting the black dragon’s head.

”I’m pretty sure I know where the mountains are that the bartender was talking about, so let’s go then i’ll lesd the way” Paleo said and lifted off into the sky “Anyone who can’t fly, Vireo will give you a ride” he said as he nodded in the direction of the black dragon. 

Goldie flew up next to Paleo.

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

Embarrassed, Bastet turned back into her deity form and clambered on Vireo, silentrly wishing that cats could fly.

• Posted at:

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

Eglantine's black and purple wings unfurled, flickering as she shot off into the sky after Paleo.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Time activated his wings and launched off into the sky after Paleo.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

He/Him

Vireo launched himself into the sky with his feathery wings, and followed after Paleo. 

Paleo flew around the mountain area looking for a good place to land. Suddenly a valley apeared “Let’s land here and we can set up the bait” he suggested, he closed his wings slightly and dived down to the area. 

• Posted at:

Fossil

Dragon

L o n e r

Spaced Out

Dec 15 2015

"Ok." Time said and dived down and landed in the area.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

I am native to the WoFMB

He/Him

Bastet's heart got stuck in her throat as Vireo swooped down to land. She clambered off, quite sick.

• Posted at:

gloom is my pet ghost

forum creature

n  e r

Eglantine snapped her wings shut and plummeted towards the ground before flaring them and catching herself just before she hit the ground, the tips of her boots skimming the grass as she gracefully floated down onto land."What kind of dragon are we looking for?" She asked, scanning the sky.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize