Have fun, now which is your chosen item to bring back from the party

well well, what have we here? It would seem good ol ghosty has been at work.. so it's time to celebrate!!!!  1016 stars, whooo!!! I mean what??? Not only that but i also just recently turned two on the forums so let's hear it for that *plays recording of a fake crowd applauding*. Okay okay but enough about me, it's time for a good ol celebration, in fact here i have prepared quite the thank you speech for such ocassion.

But first get comfy here take a seat *magical chair appears* 

I know there's been a lot going on here on the forums and i'd just like to say we all care for each other and each and every one of us is unique in his or her or egg own way.. 

So yeah first the speech, then let's get down to buisness.

@swampy: yo,  you know that i have an unending amount of gratitude for you, and i just can't fit it all on one thread, but i'm sure gonna try! You've been there for me when i was down, you cheered me up, and you cheered on all of my (hideous) ideas and i thank you for that. You have such an amazing thinker, with all of those ideas you have and if i may say you have a great taste in tv series as well... you have always been (if i can say this) one of my best friends that i've ever made, and even when i leave the forums, i'll always remember you...

@neptune pretty sure you can tell where this is going, but oh well as i said ahem. You know i'll always be thankful to you for being my first ever forum friend (and i'll never forget that time we did truth or dare in the chat, good times :)  ) . I just recently visited your homethread and i have to tell you to be who you want to be, you'll always be neptune the friendly neighborhood forum stalker to me and nothing can change that ever!! I remember when i was a noob and back in those days i didn't really have any friends or do much on the forums, in fact it was when i met you that i became way more active in the very least. You will always be my best friend no matter what and if you ever need anything then just give your old friend tiger a call and i'll be there..

@saturn. I'm not even sure if you'll see this, but if you do or don't i'm sure neptune can tell you about it. You.... you.... you...

I just have no words... you have been there for as long as neptune has and you're such a supportive and creative friend, and i know it must be awesome to have a sister like you (neptune let me tell you, you're lucky having this one).

I'm a bit disappointed about pearl quest still, but oh well i can't hold grudges. You keep being the wonderful kid you are, believe me you're going places my friend. You also created that dream thread thingy (yay aren't i something, i'm so great at remembering titles!) And that was just.. well gee-willikers it was something indeed..

@Time... my main man, you are such a fun person to talk to, i'm really glad i made that thread for us to chat on. It may seem weird,  but i really do consider you my friend and you are absolutely great at creating ggad threads. I'm actually not surprised that we have a lot in common as you are a really cool kid, and i'm really glad to have been able to chat about art with you. I have started drawing more and more and i often times think about how other artists have their struggles too and it really makes me appreciate art more as a whole.

@riri... or should i indeed call you Fririzzle, (hehe). I don't know how it is that you do what you do. You have such a talent with RA and all your other stories, and i really honestly believe you will become one of the great writers to make history for their work(what?,i'm serious) I gotta admit i was really honestly scared to ask you for advice as i didn't know how you'd react, and turns out u had some amazing tips you were were able to share with me and they really helped me. As u know i recently discovered bh chat (haha i'm such a great investigator, i just know i'll be detective someday.) And i honestly love it a lot. You are a magnificent friend and i'm really glad i summoned the courage to ask you for advice, i mean after all if i hadn't i would never have gotten to know you better and probably just would've been just another RA fan.  Thank you :)

8D 

@imagine.... Great job on your channel my friend, your doing a wonderful job so far and i know you'll be youtube's next greatest vlogger.  You have such a unique writing talent (as i've said many times before). And you really can write some awesome poetry/songs. I look up to you and how much of an inspiration you are to lots of people, me included. You probably didn't even know who i was until recent, and i don't even know if you'll read this or not.  But hey it's worth a shot isnt it? No need to answer . (No pressure) i am just your insane friendly neighborhood, supportive friend.

@piksel.. i'm not sure if you left or not, but if you didn't here is a thank you to you... you are creative and so nice, and you deserve all the support you can get, we really should talk more and get to know each other that is if you're still here or not. If not then oh well.. but if you are here then you will always have a friend in me.

@Fennec... you well umm.... i just don't know how to put it... you r just supercalifradilisticiously (that's right i made up a new word for your awesomeness). amazing in every way.  I mean i'm totally addicted to WH and i mean #scalyottersneedlive, is a superb hashtag. Your writing is so u i just don't know how to describe it, nonethe less it's amazing.

You also are a great artist, from what i heard from neptune and that's also quite amazing if i do say so myself.. i really am un awe with WH, it's just great fennec it's literally one of my most favorite forumfics.

0@happeh, i noticed some things in common with you and me and i would really like to chat some time. Anyways you be yourself in every way and don't let the haters drag you down, for you are absolutely wonderful in every way that you are.  Remember that if you ever want someone to chat with sometime i'd really like to, don't forget that.

(I'm running out of energy from all this typing lol)

So uhhh yeah continue....

Forumers i'd like to mention but my brain is bit too drained to write anything long for. Sanetra, future, nightlight, fairydragon, egg, hydra, vertigo ,autumnlibrarian, readingdragon, toffee, summer,  alien lifeforms, uhhhh chicken crunchy mcnuggets and of course can't forget italian ice.

So let's party!!!!!! Bring your friends, your friends of friends, your friends of friends of friends or just gregg if you want.

(Markus isn't allowed due to planning to rule the forums and so he is now currently locked up)

Party time *throws confetti*. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*have been banned, leave a message after the beep* *beeeeep*

... i am now gone, uh goodbye and sorry to those who i hurt. i'm so sorry.... i won't return as it is permanent and so yeah i'm sure a lot of people are now glad :( well there is bh

woah that wen through really quickly

• Posted at:

... i am now gone, uh goodbye and sorry to those who i hurt. i'm so sorry.... i won't return as it is permanent and so yeah i'm sure a lot of people are now glad :( well there is bh

*huggles Tiger super tight* YOU'RE THE BEST! 

*throws presents everywhere* You deserve every single one of those stars, honestly! 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

But I'll make them see you

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

Whenever your tears won't dry, I'll be there

#scalyottersneedlove

Very nice speech. Now I just remember mine and how sad it was because it too me forever to come up with the speech. Oof.

Neptune said it, I think you deseve ever one of those stars.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

Heterosexual (just clarifying here)

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

*scREAMS*
AAAAAA
TIGER CONGRATS OMG
i'm so happy we became friends too, askdlfhfjkgh;! you're so unimagineably kind to everyone and i really admire that. come talk to me any time in BH chat or ask me for writing advice, i'm happy to help!

and so the big question

do you want to become part of my forum family? :D

• Posted at:

Riri 

So here's to all the times

I've cried and cried and cried

Over something that I couldn't control

@riri yes i  would love that (also thanks for that post you made about my ban, it worked i can now relax.)

• Posted at:

SQUEEEEEE! TIGER I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! This is a great achievement, you'll go far! 

• Posted at:

Nҽρƚυɳҽ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

They don't see me

But I'll make them see you

#BringBacktheBanned

Resident scaly otter

Whenever your tears won't dry, I'll be there

#scalyottersneedlove