In the Milky Way Galaxy, there’s tens of hundreds of planets, stars, and other celestial floating around in the dark vacuum of space. And, even though it seems like there wouldn’t be anything special, life thrives in the galaxy. There’s an alliance of a multitude races from different planets, with their hub being a station orbiting a small star. Many other hubs exist, too, to let travelers rest before they set out again.

Humans, however, have recently discovered alien life. They are just more technological advanced than ourselves right now, being able to travel to Pluto in their spaceships in a matter of days. They have to find their place in the galaxy, as well as a fleet of their ships and astro-explorers, adults and teenagers, who have been missing for around two years now. A couple of human scouts have been sent to meet with the other races, as well as some sent to find the missing cadets.

In this FWRP, you can create your own planets. Alien races and species. Spaceships. Romantic ships. Plotlines. Whatever you want.

The only limit is your imagination and the sky above.

Rules:

-No Powerplaying/being OP

-No Mary Sues/Gary Stus

-Shipping is allowed and encouraged

-LGBTQ+ is allowed and encouraged

-Only I (and the eventual appointed mods) can save spots and accept and deny forms

-Only I can appoint mods

-You can’t kill someone’s character without permission

-Don’t be mean to others inside or outside the RP.

-Angst for your characters is very much encouraged (because hecc this is my FWRP after all and I love angst-)

-If you’ve read everything, put your favorite planet of our solar system in “other”

-Please have decent grammar in the RP and in your forms

-You can’t control other people’s characters

-You can put forum you in this FWRP. It’s not required, though.

-I can change and add to these rules at any time.

-Come to me or any of the appointed mods if you have a huge plot idea

-In the forms, I would prefer to have full sentences for personality, appearance, backstory, culture, etc. Anything that requires more than one idea or word should have multiple sentences

-No character limit. I might put a limit on planets, races, or species, though, if there are a lot.

-Summon me if you would like to become a mod. For now, I’m making only two spots open for being a mod.

-Have fun! :D

Asterisks (*) means the section is optional

Character/OC Form:

Name:

*Nickname:

Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Home Planet:

Race:

Physical Description:

*Clothing Preference:

*Accessories:

Personality:

Strengths (Physical, Mental, Emotional):

Flaws (Physical, Mental, Emotional):

*Abilities/Powers:

*Pets:

*Spaceship:

Weapons:

*Backstory:

Shippable?

*Crush:

Other:

Planet/Celestial Body Form:

Name:

Classification (moon, planet, star, etc.):

*General Location:

Climate:

Description:

*Flora (plant lifeforms):

*Fauna (animal lifeforms):

*Races:

History:

Other:

Alien Race/Species Form:

Name:

Lifespan:

Gender Ratio:

Home Planet:

Physical Description:

Intelligence Level:

Life Cycle:

Behavior:

*Culture:

Abilities/Powers:

*Languages:

Diet:

*In the Galactic Alliance?

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Pet/Animal Form:

Name:

*Owner:

Species:

Physical Description:

*Accessories

Personality/Behavior:

*Abilities/Powers:

*Backstory:

Other:

Spaceship/Station/Building Form:

Name:

Type (spaceship, station, building, etc.):

Description of Exterior:

Description of Interior:
Other:

I’ll put my forms in later.

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

>Queen of angst and water<

There's an awful lot of awful things

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Let's only think about love

Bookmark, i love this! 

• Posted at:

«Amare//Irio»

J u s t   a   L o s t  s o u l

{Pangender}{Greyro-Ace}

[She/Her|He/Him]

[They/Them|Ae/Aer]

[Atheist|LGBTQA]

Bookmark! 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

Name: Luna alpha

Classification (moon, planet, star, etc.): moon

*General Location: the closest moon to the Zuru.

Climate: Cold and icy

Description: It is mostly rock with very little life. The surface is blue and it is always very cold. The atmoshphere is very thin and does require a spacesuit for humans but not other races. Mostly plains.

*Flora (plant lifeforms): A small bush called the hegeroon. It has sky blue leaves and lapis-lazuli colored flowers that are shaped like bells. grass also grows there. Might come up with more later.

*Fauna (animal lifeforms): A deer like creature called the gozo that  mainly grazes on open land. They have one horn in the center of their head that glows different colors depending on their mood. The bego  is a large cat slightly smaller than a lion. It feeds on gozos and prefers to live a solitary life. Will probably add more later.

*Races: Hepenfer inhabit the moon.

History: It was originally part of a large planet that blew up. The peices were scattered to corners of the galaxy, the largest becoming moons and the smaller becoming asteroids. 

Other: Neptune.

I will put in some more forms later.

• Posted at:

my OC

Rainwing: Parrot

Seawing: Porpoise

Icewing: Blizzard

Sandwing: Diomondback

Mudwing: Mosqito

Skywing: Blaze

Nightwing: Shadow

HIvewingHorsefly

Leafwing: Spruce

Silkwing: Swallowtail

Call me Luna alpha

booKMARK

• Posted at:

ռɨɢɦȶʟɨɢɦȶ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

ooh!

I'll make a form soon!

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

* Writer/Artist *    #FERP  #Blicket

Ah yusss, definitely want to join this!

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE

q  u  a  l  i  t  y

h ecKIN  BAM boozleD 

Name: Asalar (or Vega 44 by human astronomers); the menyev call it bumping their fists together twice

Classification (moon, planet, star, etc.): Planet

*General Location: Orbiting Vega

Climate: Very mild with very little change seasons; dust storms are very common in the dry areas

Description: From space, this Mars-sized planet would appear reddish brown due to the high amounts of dust in the atmosphere. A good deal of the planet is very dry, so there are large settlements around every major body of water. The biggest body of water, called the Innox, by modern Menyev, is half the size of the Atlantic and has thousands of islands, all densely populated. There is no saltwater.

*Flora (plant lifeforms): Too many to list - on land, there are very few large plants, just shrubs and grasses. Very little to no plants in the dusty dry areas

*Fauna (animal lifeforms): a lot of scaly creatures, similar to reptiles on earth, however most animals are able to breath underwater/live underwater because it's safer than land.

*Races: The Menyev

History: Asalar was probably created from the debris in the star system after Vega formed, and the first life formed after that. It progressed a lot like Earth's life did, however sentience didn't emerge for a very long time. However, once it did, it went on full steam ahead. Due to this, science and tradition are quite blended in Menyevi society, and old ways have been modernized but are still very prominent. They have been in space for several hundred of their years. Due to this, some entire settlements have been abandoned, although the Innoxian cities still thrive.

Other:  pluto or saturn

Name: Menyev (singular is a Menye); they call themselves bumping their fists together twice, but with their thumbs up

Lifespan: around 75-80 human years

Gender Ratio: gender isn't a concept to them, as far as reproduction though its 25/25/50 with the 50 being infertile

Home Planet: Asalar/Vega 44

Physical Description: Menyev are a very beautiful race, in the art sense. They have iridescent scales on their whole body, sometimes dark and sometimes pale, with dark being dominant over pale. They are humanoid, with long legs that bend the opposite way of human knees, and their feet are small and paw-like. Each paw-foot has a small claw which are usually filed down. Their arms are much shorter than their legs, around a normal human arm's length, and end in a hand with short fingers and sharp claws (once again usually filed down). Their heads are on a thick neck. Their heads aren't long, really, but do have an almost snout-like feel to them. Their eyes are large and have no pupils but they can see. Eyes are always naturally a shade of yellow, orange, blue, or green. The most common eye color is yellow. They have no nose but they do have a mouth which is used solely for consummation of food; they have no vocal cords. The mouth is similar to an alligator's in the sense it is actually quite large and fit to crush things instead of chew. They have no lungs, oxygen being absorbed directly from their scale-skin. They will sometimes drink with their mouths however they can also drink water through their skin like a thorny devil does. They can technically breathe underwater by absorbing the oxygen underwater but they have no gills. On their heads, there are several small horn-like spikes where a human might have hair. These used to cover their entire backs when they were just animals, for protection, but over time it has receded to just their heads and it is possible is several thousand years, the spikes/horns will not appear at all. Although they can't speak naturally, they do have ears - it's hard to survive without listening for predators.

Intelligence Level: High, 5/5 as a species i mean... they are sentient and technologically advanced

Life Cycle: Menyev have eggs about 5 human months after conception, and these eggs hatch 5 human months later. A clutch of eggs is usually 2 or 3 but not always (the highest clutch number recorded is 7). Menyev are able to fend for themselves very early on, although they will live with parents or guardians and social development is very important. Hatchling age ends at around 3 human years, when they are about 2/3 of their final height, and the children are sent to school. They are encouraged to explore the world and learn how to be a person by observing and speaking to others. Children are considered adults by 10 human years and can pursue a degree, find a job, or a mix of the two of course. They will usually have kids at around 30 human years, using the 20 years between adulthood and then to life how they want to. Most families will only have one clutch, and oftentimes this clutch is not completely biologically theirs as 50% of the population is infertile. After the clutch reaches adulthood, the parents/guardians will set them out on their own and go on living life. It isn't uncommon for couples to split if their ideas of a good later life are different, although they will often remain friends. As the years go on and they know they are getting closer to death, they will find themselves seeking out large group of old friends and family for their final days, and their friends and family will bury them in the dusty desert (or some kind of very dry area, not always on Asalar) so they may still feel the wild frenzy, as if they were still alive.

Behavior: Menyev are a sentient race and thusly can overcome whatever instincts they have. However, it is deeply ingrained in them to be in contact with others. They can learn not to (space-dwelling menyev usually have to) but physical contact is incredibly important to them. They are a peaceful species, as they don't have a lot of natural lines of defense. This doesn't mean that there can't be violent Menyev.

*Culture: The focal point of Menyevi society is movement and dance. Dancing can mean so many different things in certain situations that it would be hard to go over them all, but for example: dancing a certain way with somebody can be a proclamation of love, or a different way can be a signal of deep appreciation, while another is a sign of utmost respect. These dances are traditional and learned at a young age from a mix of watching adults and getting taught them in school (the bane of every schoolkid's life is practicing the romantic dances, of course). Physical affection is also a major part of life, and it is a mix of disrespectful, rude and strange for someone to avoid it. Menyev often struggle when they live or visit another planet as what they see as respectful and kind and welcome is strange and awkward, however they can control it. Menyev children are pretty independent, and a reason for this is because the society is so welcoming to them - it is how it is always taught to be. Non-Asalar-dwelling Menyev are conflicted because they want their children safe, but also want them to be independent, and the place they live isn't Asalar. Menyev in space will also often try to live near or with at least one other Menye. It is a wonderful comfort to be able to sit close to somebody and have it not perceived as romantic or strange. Menyev are often the heavy-lifters on projects and construction on non-Asalar places. This has caused a divide of views; some sentients will view the Menyev as fragile because they are unaware of their strength and they have shiny skin, and thus won't hire them. However sentients who have seen how efficient and strong Menyev are will oftentimes hire them quickly or seek them out. Most Menyev prefer the second view, however that doesn't mean they don't like getting told how cool they look on occasion. They find night clubs and bars quite unusual, as dancing in their culture has so many roots and meanings and traditional use, however a lot of non-Asalar dwelling Menyev love them and go there to let loose with a wild dance that has traditional elements while just being fun.

Abilities/Powers: Can survive underwater for the most part, very good eyesight, quite strong as a race

*Languages: Many Menyev speak the common language of the galaxy as well as Menyevi, which is a mix of hand gestures, taps on one's own body, and slight body movements and facial expressions.

Diet: They are omnivores with a taste for the large water-dwelling bugs on their planet; they also eat fruit but this is mostly imported onto the planet.

*In the Galactic Alliance? Yes

Strengths: Very connected society, resourceful, naturally strong

Weaknesses: Often objectified, unable to easily communicate with other races without an implant, only has one planet to themselves/little power in the galaxy

Naming Structure: Menyevi names are complicated hand movements, however ones that go into space will choose one that sentients can say. These names will sometimes be clunky, and usually have repeated sound. Examples of names: Kaduu, Kekeku, Tietia, Didev

Other: hhh saturn i guess. THIS IS AN OPEN RACE FEEL FREE TO MAKE ONE!!

Name: Vokathuv (also known as just the Hub as it is by far the largest one)

Location: Orbiting a small yellow star called Vaas that is still quite young

Type (spaceship, station, building, etc.): A sort of artificial planet/station

Description of Exterior: From space, it appears to be a greyish planet with lots of lights. It is about twice the size of Earth.

Description of Interior: The planet from the planet is quite similar. Most buildings and shops and homes are grey or metal of some kind, and there are a lot of lights. The streets are wide, and the alleys thin, and there are massive trading/shopping centers as well as living spaces and spaceship docks. In the sky it is possible to catch a glimpse of the bubble that keeps the right gases close to the planet and all the debris and such from space out. There are LOTS of public transport options, from buses to trains to the giant underground subway that travels between the major districts of Vokathuv, which are the Trading District, the Living District, and the Travel District. The Trading District is of course full of shops, restaurants, company buildings and so on. The Living District is full of stacked homes and apartment buildings, and is separated into lots and lots of smaller "neighborhoods." The Travel District is a mix of hotels, temporary living arrangements, repair shops, a few grab-some-grub-and-leave restaurants, and of course spaceships docks.
Other: jk its pluto

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

@Luna Alpha I'll accept your form once you have the species done for the moon

@Icarus accepted!

Here's three of my forms:

Name: Raidan Lesage

*Nickname: N/A

Pronouns: They/Them (occasionally he/him)

Sexuality: Pansexual Aromantic

Home Planet: Earth

Race: H00man

Physical Description: Raidan has black, messy, shorter hair with gray dyed tips and gray eyes. Their skin is pale and their build is more of a smaller, skinny one. They don’t have any freckles or scars (yet), and they are about 5’5” in height and 120 lbs.

*Clothing Preference: Raidan usually wears more casual, human clothes when not traveling through space with Solstice. They wear neutral-colored clothing, with white, gray, and black sweatshirts, t-shirts, jackets, jeans, and boots. When traveling through space, they wear a black spacesuit with purple and blue accents.

*Accessories: N/A

Personality: Raidan is a rather serious and straightforward person, hitting right to the point. They are somewhat sarcastic, grumpy, and a little bit salty as well. They are pretty rebellious and tend to not listen to anyone for instructions, save for finding the other humans and getting useful information. They try to be independent from others.

Strengths (Physical, Mental, Emotional): Raidan is very agile and has a lot of knowledge on audio. They also can hold their emotions in for a while.

Flaws (Physical, Mental, Emotional): Raidan tends to bottle up their emotions. They aren’t very physically strong and they don’t have a lot of social intelligence.

*Abilities/Powers: Just normal h00man abilities

*Pets: Solstice, I guess.

*Spaceship: N/A

Weapons: A whip that they keep on hand at all times.

*Backstory: Raidan was an orphan at a young age from his parents getting into a car accident. One of his parents’ friends took Raidan in, named Matthew Dawson, who also took care of Sloan, his daughter, and Ben, his first-cousin-once-removed who has a cybernetic right arm. When Raidan was 10, a strange meteor crashed near their home, which turned out to be a young fire astral wyvern hatching. Raidan raised it in secret, only telling Ben and Sloan about the astral wyvern. At about 13, Sloan and Matthew left Earth and got missing in the process, which made Raidan travel into space at age 15 with his astral wyvern, Solstice, and Ben staying on Earth to monitor.

Shippable?: Yup!

*Crush: Open!

Other: my FWRP

Name: Solstice

*Owner: Raidan

Species: Astral Wyvern (Fire)

Physical Description: Solstice is small for an Astral Wyvern, being big enough to only hold about two human riders, with black scales and red-orange eyes. His wings are red-orange with star-like patterns, almost like a nebula. He has a tuft on his tail with the same pattern as his wings.

*Accessories: A red-orange saddle as well as some bags for provisions.

Personality/Behavior: Solstice is a rather playful and upbeat wyvern. He’s very affectionate to people he trusts and is very protective of them, too. He can be rather reckless, though.

*Abilities/Powers: Can breathe in space, fly, and breathe a special type of fire that won’t go out in space.

*Backstory: Solstice, like all astral wyverns, hatched by crashing on a planet, specifically Earth. He was quickly found by Raidan, who raised him and took care of him. When Raidan became a scout to find the other humans, Solstice was his ride throughout space.

Name: Astral Wyvern

Lifespan: it’s very long. No one in the Alliance has ever heard of an Astral Wyvern dying of old age.

Gender Ratio: 50/50

Home Planet: N/A, they are found throughout the galaxy

Physical Description: Astral wyverns are large reptilian creatures with four limbs: a pair of wings and a pair of legs. They always have black scales, with wings that are strewn with star-like patterns. They also have a large tuft on the tail, too, with the same pattern as the wings. The patterns can either be red-orange, green, blue, or purple.

Intelligence Level: About the intelligence of a Night Fury from HTTYD

Life Cycle: Astral wyvern eggs are usually mistaken as meteorites, and they hatch by crashing into celestial bodies, like planets or asteroids. They live there for a while before flying into space, where they roam across the galaxy. The females pick their mate by seeing how impressive the wing patterns of a male are. If they’re impressive, they’ll go with the chosen mate. If not, they’ll fly away. These dragons can grow to the size of small planets.

Behavior: Astral wyverns are a solitary species, tending to stick by themselves unless looking for a mate. They usually ignore other lifeforms near them, unless they are provoked. When they are, they attack with full force. Astral wyverns use their wings to move through space, so if they don’t have their wings, they’re goners. They tend to stick near large asteroid fields and stars so that they have a food source.

*Culture: N/A

Abilities/Powers: Astral wyverns can fly with gravity pulling them down and breathe in space. They are able to eat asteroids and stars, and don’t have to have water for a long time. They are able to breathe and create a certain element by breathing it out of their mouths. This element is determined by the color of their wing patterns.

-Purple = air

-Green = earth/rocks

-Red-orange = fire

-Blue = water

*Languages: N/A

Diet: They usually eat meteorites and rock similar to it, as well as dying stars to keep their temperature up.

*In the Galactic Alliance?

Strengths: Large, strong, and intelligent, these dragons are pretty great fighters. They can travel through space with ease.

Weaknesses: Can grow very large, so they can’t fit in small spaces. Need to keep their temperature up while in space.

Other: my FWRP (pretty open species, although they are rather rare)

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Bookmark! 

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Hi everyone! I will not be here the 8th till the 21st due to going to a 2 week camp.  

I will have no electronics at all. I made a thread about this by the way if you need more info: /331911  

i am ABSOLUTELY making a species for this...once i get home from work tho. I'm totally not just using that as an excuse because i have no ideas right now, no, not at all,

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ yah boot!  

Ok. Just FYI, I'm on an old and glitchy device that can't do different fonts or font colors, and my posts are always squished and messy. Anyway, my forms! Planet Form: ~Name: Mempi (MEMM-pie) ~Classification: planet. ~General location: ummm, in (insert galaxy name)? ~Climate: hot and humid, has thunderstorms often. ~Description: is a red-looking planet, because of the miles of red sand deserts. It has a ring of red sand dust and gas and rocks, and has no visible oceans. The surface of the planet is hot and dusty, but there are caves and tunnels that are cool, and usually have streams and lakes. This is where the cities are built. There are lots of Ganthium mines (GANN-thee-UMM), an ore which is their main building material, and their main source of trade because it is not found on any other planet. ~Flora: not very many; the only flora are tall, thin tendrils of green-black leaves, the roots of which (called Forgea, FOOR-gay-UHH) are the main source of food on the planet. They are a lot like potatoes, except they are the size of watermelons. ~Fauna: the main species (called the Memphi, plural, or Memph, singular), bit there is an animal, called Likmae (LICK-may), that are a lot like wolves, but smaller and always black, with an array of eye colors. They are commonly used to help mine, but I'll abbreviate more in their form... ~Races: mentioned above, plus any traveler who come to see the mines. ~History: well, this is a fairly new planet, about 3 million years old, but the planet has come far. It used to have almost no water, just hard ice, and the planet wasn't as hot, but then the species evolved from an old fauna (called Memis) that was impish, a smaller and less intelligent version of the Memphi. They caused global warming while mining, and the planet warmed up, becoming the planet it is today. The ice melted, and now there is water, and it is more hospitable. ~Other: Earth. Alien Race: ~Name: Memph, memphi (plural). ~Lifespan: about 40-70 human years. ~Gender ratio: pretty even; about 60% male, 40% female. ~Home Planet: Mempi. ~Physical Description: they are monkey-like, with long, furry arms and a rounded, almost human face. They have legs that are thin and furrier than their arms that are usually bent underneath them. They can have brown, gray, white, black, red, or multi-color (combined) fur color, and green, brown, or black eyes. They rarely have albino or melatanese members. They are usually somewhere between 3"10 and 5"3. They do not wear clothes because they have fur. ~Intelligence Level: average. They can communicate, use tools, and build structures... The most advanced have built rockets and spaceships, and are negotiators and peace advisers. ~Life cycle: ehh, pretty normal. They're born, they grow in teenage-like years, they sometimes shrink in older age, they die... ~Behavior: well,,, idk, what do you mean? They usually grow up to be miners, builders, water-keepers, or merchants... They jar lots of different personality traits. ~Culture: um, religion you mean? N/A. ~Abilities/Powers: they have adapted to the climate; their fur keeps the cool trapped in, and the dust out, their eyes have see-through film that lets them see without getting dust in their eyes. Like camels, they can survive a long time (up to about a month) without water. They are fast and flexible. ~Languages: their language, Memphian, and English, some learn other languages from other planets. ~Diet: vegetarians, they eat Forgea (cooked, fried, boiled, and sometimes raw). ~In the Galactic Alliance?: yes I guess, though they are a species that is usually ignored. ~Strengths: fast, flexible, good at handling tools. ~Weaknesses: they have trouble speaking sometimes because of the way their mouths are built, they sometimes have to dig for food, though that's problematic because their paws/hands aren't built for digging. ~Other: Earth. Alien Race form: ~Name: Likmae. ~Lifespan: up to 18 years. ~Gender ratio: usually female, M 38% and F 62%. ~Home Planet: Mempi. ~Physical Description: they are like wolves, but are always black, and can have eyes of any color. They are large, standing at 3"8 usually. They are very fluffy. ~Intelligence level: ehhh. The iq of a wolf. So not very smart, but they hunt, and they can be used as helpful pets... ~Life cycle: um, they're born, they grow for a year or two, they stay the same height for a while, they might shrink at old ages, they die... ~Behavior: ummmmmm they have lots of different personality traits, but they like to play, and have hunting instincts. ~Culture: N/A. ~Abilities/Powers: nothing unusual. Except they have night vision and retractable claws that are really sharp... ~Languages: they howl, they holler, they bark, but they aren't smart enough to communicate with other species. ~In the Galactic Alliance?: no. ~Strengths: they are fast, and have strong back legs that are good for jumping. They have night vision... ~Weaknesses: they aren't very good fighters, they have trouble finding food (they mostly eat cockroaches), they can't smell as many scents as a regular wolf. ~Other: Earth. OC form: ~Name: Gamble. ~Nickname: N/A. ~Age: 20. ~Gender: male. ~Pronouns: he, him, his. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Home Planet: Mempi. ~Race: Memph. ~Physical Description: (see race form) he is fairly short, about 4"3. He has dark brown fur, and black eyes. His face andc hest have some black fur. ~Clothing Preferance: wears a dark red bandana. ~Accessories: um, see above. ~Personality: he is cunning and quiet, and preffers to be alone. He can be funny, and isn't very trustworthy, but a good ally to have if you need something done (though he might require payment). ~Strengths: he is a good jumper, and is nimble and quick. He is smart enough to trick some of the smartest creatures. ~Weaknesses: he isn't very physically strong, and he isn't very good at judging emotions. ~Pets: N/A. ~Spaceship: an old model, given to him by his uncle. He knows how to fly it, but preffers to hire someone to fly him places. It is small, a red-and-white model with a bulky shape. ~Weapons: well, he carries a knife under his bandana... He has blasters on his ship. ~Backstory: he was born and raised on Mempi, but moved out of his house when he was 17, and started exploring space. ~Shippable?: yes. ~Crush: N/A. ~Other: Earth. OC form: ~Name: Mika. ~Nickname: Mi (just so you know her name is pronounced "My Kah)". ~Age: 18. ~Gender: female. ~Pronouns: she, her. ~Sexualitu: straight. ~Home Planet: Mempi. ~Race: Memph. ~Physical Description: is lithe and pretty; a light gray with tints of blue, she has green eyes. ~Clothing preferance: she has a blue scarf, wrapped around her head. ~Accessories: a blue-and-white thread bracelet. ~Personality: sweet and kind, kinda dumb though. She knows enough. She likes exploring, and is usually very calm. ~Strengths: she is fast, is almost never angry, incontrol of her emotions. ~Weaknesses: she isn't very strong, isn't very smart, and isn't very good at judging others' emotions. ~Abilities/Powers: normal stuff for her race. ~Pets: Sprinkle the LikMae. ~Spaceship: her father lent her a paceship when she turned 18. It is blue with white stripes and designs. It is sleek and fairly large, and has autopilot. ~Weapons: N/A. ~Backstory: she was born and raised into a rich family on Mempi, and lived a comirtable life. she longed for adventure though, and just barely got her wish, and is adventuring. ~Shippable?: YES! ~Crush: N/A. ~Other: Earth. pet/Animal form: ~Name: Sprinkles. ~Age: 5. ~Gender: female. ~Owner: Mika. ~Species: Likmae. ~Physical Description: is small, about 2"2. She is black with pink eyes, and small paws. ~Accessories: a scarf that matches Mika's, wrapped around her neck. ~Personality/behavior: she is usually very excitable, and very playful. She's the type of Likmae that licks you all over after tackling you to the ground. ~Abilities/Powers: normal Likmae stuff. ~Backstory: adopted by Mika when she was a puppy, she has spent her life with her. ~Other: Earth. Okay!!!
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

Character/OC Form:
Name: Longclaw
*Nickname: None
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Pan
Home Planet: Tamaria
Race: Tamaran
Physical Description: Longclaw is a tall Tamaran. She has pale blue skin and long, teal hair. She has bright red eyes. She has an elaborate tattoo in white ink on her arm, depicting a battle scene. It marks her status as a war chief, though not any more.
*Clothing Preference: Longclaw wears her hair in a braid down her back. She wears a mid-thigh length leather skirt that is light brown. She wears a red and dark brown leather top with a lace up back and sheaths built into it. She wears leather boots or no shoes at all.
*Accessories: She wears a gold necklace with several layers to it and multiple sapphires inlaid, with matches Fernin's.
Personality: Longclaw is stubborn, tough, and determined. She does what she wants and what she knows is the best way to show her strength and still win. She knows what she wants and gets it, letting no one get in her way. She is a quick thinker and good strategist. She has a positive spirit about the fact that she will win. She has a love of gore and battle, not hiding it.
Strengths (Physical, Mental, Emotional): Fast, strong, quick thinker, hard to break, one of the best fighters in the universe because of her training and time as a war chief
Flaws (Physical, Mental, Emotional): Too boastful, slightly cocky, prideful, wants to show off
*Abilities/Powers: Super strength, super speed, enhanced agility, telepathic, can talk to animals
*Pets: Fernin
Weapons: Several throwing knives sheathes in her top, a black battle axe on the left side of her belt, a black hilted sword on the right side of her belt
*Backstory: Longclaw was born to the king and queen of Tamaria, making her a princess. She trained and trained to become one of the best fighters, taught by soldiers, assassins, and all sorts alike. She defeated the reigning champion and war chief to take her title. She was challenged, but all ended up dead.
Shippable?: Yup
*Crush: Feel free
Other:

Name: Tamaria
Classification (moon, planet, star, etc.): Planet
Climate: Rainforest like
Description: A planet with an atmosphere like Earth's, including rivers and oceans. Is home to only the Tamarian's and a wide variety of fauna and flora, most still unknown. Large, modernized cities are built here, with a dome around them to protect them. Moves in a prograde rotation and has 2 seasons: Akunti: Kind of like winter, but everything dies off and Neroni: Called 'Rebirth' as well. Like Summer and Spring condensed. It last for 3/4 of the year.
History: Tamaria was once a wild, uninhabitable planet. The first Tamaran was said to be out there by Vanta, Goddess of Life. His name was Kuyanti, and he started building. Vanta gave him a wife, and they had 2 sons(kind of like Adam and Eve.) They grew the population and it started thriving and building into the planet it is today.
Other:

Alien Race/Species Form:
Name: Tamarans
Lifespan: Up to 6,000 years, though some have lived significantly longer (each hundred years there is equal to 10 Earth years)
Gender Ratio: 10:8 (M:F)
Home Planet: Tamaria
Physical Description: Tamarans have a more human appearance, though their skin is either a light shade of blue or green. Eye colors vary between amber, violet, red, orange, and green. Hair is any shade of Blue, Green, or Purple.
Intelligence Level: Tamarans have their own language, though they are very intelligent and quickly learn other languages
Life Cycle: Birth, Life, Rebirth into Afterlife(beliefs)
Behavior: Tamarans are an advanced civilization, with tech that is far advanced. Tamarans are hostile to those they do not know. Tamarans are generally calm, except when orders are not obeyed. Or if you are a warrior. Their previous war chief left to help the alliance, which cause them anger and they killed their entire army, then having to rebuild the army. They are strong and often get there way. They have strong beliefs and customs.
Abilities/Powers: Extreme agility and strength, telepathic, can speak with animals
*Languages: Tamaran and English(as well as animal)
Diet: Hunters that eat native plants and animals
*In the Galactic Alliance?: No, want to take over what they can with their army
Strengths: Fast and strong, built to be good fighters and very smart
Weaknesses: Angered easily and act rashly and make poor decisions
Other:

Pet/Animal Form:
Name: Fernin(Fern only to Longclaw)
*Owner: Longclaw
Species: Derodor
Physical Description: Fern has the natural, bear sized proportions. She is tall and very muscular. She has long, retractable claws like a cats and normally a dusty brown colored coat. She has deep purple eyes and sharp teeth. She has a wolf like face and tail. Her ears are wolf like too.
*Accessories: A gold necklace with several layers and and sapphires in it.
Personality/Behavior: Fern is very loyal to Longclaw, sharing a deep bond with her. Fern is aggressive to those Longclaw dislikes and distrusts. Fern is big enough to actually sit on and use for transportation, and only allows Longclaw and a select few to do this.
*Abilities/Powers: Like a chameleon, her coat changes colors to camouflage, she can run very fast and is very strong, can also turn invisible and turn her rider invisible if needed

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

Barry//Cisco//Caitlin//Iris//Joe//Wally//Harry

Song of the week: Emperor's New Clothes by P!ATD

Star Count: 1324

@Longclaw accepted! Is it okay if I use Tamaria for a certain... plot point I have in mind?

@Sorrel could you be a little bit more detailed about Mika’s personality?

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Name: Vivi (vee vee) / [making a loop motion while twisting wrist with write hand and touching left hand to right shoulder]

*Nickname: none, someone can give them one

Pronouns: they/them 

Sexuality: pan

Home Planet: Asalar (now lives on Vokathuv)

Race: Menye

Physical Description: A dark-scaled 6'5" Menye with deep orange eyes. They have a few noticable scars. One is a clawlike slash just underneath their left eye, and other is also clawlike but on their collarbone, and dips over her shoulder and down their back a few inches. The last one is a straight slash on their right forearm. They have a pretty steady build, and are working on becoming more muscular.

*Clothing Preference: Simple clothes are what they like. Brown cargo pants and a simple cotton shirt, usually earthy tones, or a tanktop with the same colors.

*Accessories: A metal chain necklace with a small charm in the shape of a star; a gift from one of their parents before they had left for space

Personality: Vivi is emotional and tired, to say the least. They crave a companion who will let them live like they want to: physical affection, fun dances of friendship, just Menyevi signs and not an emotionless voice from a metal box. They live with a deep guilt from their time in a fighting club, and often have night terrors about it. They try to be kind in any way they can, but their wariness will sometimes stop them. They love people and want a close group of friends but find themselves with no-one. They always try to stay patient but can get quite frustrated when a problem continues for a good deal of time. They need a night to themself to find somebody and live, but will overwork themself for whatever project they're working on, sometimes even through the night.

Strengths (Physical, Mental, Emotional): Very physically strong and getting stronger, 

Flaws (Physical, Mental, Emotional):

*Abilities/Powers: Normal Menye abilities. Has a talking implant (small metal box partially in their throat, partially out of it. It is connected to their mind and if they want to speak, a computery voice will speak for them)

*Pets: none

*Spaceship: Isn't working on one, doesnt own one, but they're open to working on one

Weapons: Has decent training with blunt, makeshift weapons as well as knives. Just hand-to-hand is their best however.

*Backstory: Vivi has two parents and a sibling. Their sibling lives on Asalar, as do their parents. When they were young, they were obsessed with getting to space, which their parents did their best to support. When they were the equivalent of 15 human years, they boarded a spaceship bound for Vokathuv. When they got their, they found they had been scammed by the person who had promised them housing in the living district. They had very little currency and no place to live, so after a few nights of sleeping on the streets (and lying to their family), they decided to find the rumored fighting club, where you could get paid to beat others up and get beaten up. They made decent money, having vague training in hand-to-hand and having claws on their hands. As soon as they could afford renting an apartment for two months, they dropped out of the club and moved into a ramshackle apartment. A few months later, the police busted the club and it was shut down. Vivi did construction work (easier to get a job when you can honestly say you have a home) and saved up money for a speaking implant. They are still doing construction work, 6 years later, and are looking for a roommate in a better apartment. You can only live in a dank, stinky apartment for so long! They carry bits of trauma from the fight club, especially of a human boy who they were forced to beat horribly. They hold a great deal of guilt about being part of it. They lie to their family about how their life has gone and is going.

Shippable? yup

*Crush: none right now, may change

Other: hhh saturn or pluto

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

@Icarus accepted!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

ugh i accidentally sent that through its not finished.

Strengths (Physical, Mental, Emotional): Very physically strong and getting stronger, good eyesight, can withstand a lot of harsh emotional conditions

Flaws (Physical, Mental, Emotional): Sometimes too kind for their own good, feels horrible without constant or consistent company, their right arm will occasionally spasm due to an old injury

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

when do you think you will make the first thread?

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

@Icarus probably once I finish some more of my forms and some more forms come in. I have about three more forms for myself to go.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

I’d really like to join this!! I’ll try my best with the grammar because you said so but mine is a little rusty so...

Character/OC Form:

Name:Fabel (That’s what my sister wants to name her daughter)
Nickname:Fay

Pronouns:She/her, and I think that’s it...
Sexuality:Straight I guess

Home Planet: Zathrotertro (Z-tro)
Race:Zathroian
Physical Description: Fay has a pasty complexion with a slight blue tinge of blue in her skin. She has light purple eye like this. Fay has pointy ears and a narrow face. She has long dark blue hair that almost looks black. The hair goes down to her lower back. She looks almost like a elf but not quite. Most of her race is quite good looking and so is she. (Not trying to be stupid)

Clothing Preference: Fay wears skin tight, black, leather pants and a matching jacket. She keeps her jacket zipped up all the time, but under her jacket is a soft black shirt.
Accessories:Fay has a small wrist watch. But it doesn’t tell human time instead it has strange symbols all along the watch and 5 hands. It only works when it’s in the light.

Personality:She keeps mostly to herself but when she is with other people she is quite friendly. She stands up against people who are mean. Fay although she is quite young can do almost anything that includes technology, and can fix almost anything.
Strengths: For her physical I already said that she is good at anything technology and is a pretty good mechanic. For her emotional she is really good at controlling her emotions (until it comes to romance...I know I’m being cheesy) for her mental...she doesn’t get distracted easily.
Flaws: For her physical she’s kind of wimpy and not really strong. For her emotional...like I said when there are any signs of affection her brain blacks out and she has no control. For her mental...she doesn’t have a filter whatever pops into her head she says.
Abilities/Powers: she’s like a chameleon and can change colors to blend into her surroundings. (This doesn’t include hair or clothes that’s why most of her race shaved their heads.)

Pets:She has an invisible cat named Corville it is native to her moon. (If anyone gets this good for you)

Spaceship:She does have one but I will explain on the other form.

Weapon:She has knives in her black leather boots. There’s holsters attached to her boots that holds them. They’re on either side of her legs.

Backstory: When Fay was 85 (5) her parents both died of sickness and Fay was casted out of civilization. She wondered around and found work by making things for people for money. When she was about 92 (12) she found she had enough money to bye a small space ship. She quickly went to the market that was on her moon and found a spaceship that matched her price. It was quite broken down and took some more time to work on it, but within a few months it was finished. She quickly made her way off her planet so she could do what her and her parents always wanted to do...explore. And that’s it... for now. She’s been exploring ever since. BTW Corville snuck on the ship when she bought it and she found him and now they’re a team.

Shippable:Yes...please,please ship her!!
Crush:None but she’s open.

Other: Jupiter (This is also the color of her skin)

I’m going to have to make these individually sorry.

• Posted at:

Fantasy

She/her

My WOF OCs:

Mud:Quake

Sand:Scorch

Sky:Turbulence

Sea:Wave,Cyclone

Rain:Tranquility,Strawberry,Rain

Ice:Iceberg,Yeti

Night:Stellar,Silhouette,Shadowwatcher

My life is like Pride and Prejudice

(and zombies)

Name:Zathrotertro (Z-tro)

Classification:Moon

General Location:About 5 light years away from Pluto...is that ok or do I need to be more specific?

Climate:It is mostly cold but every now and then there will be a hot day (hot meaning in the 90’s) 

Description:It is a lot like our moon except it is orange and not white. It has its own gravitational pole and the Zathroians can breath in the atmosphere.

Fauna:Well there’s Corville and his kind which are called: The Polithieusis, and a kind of bird that can change colors and speak which is called: The Yucoki. I’ll think of some more later.

Races:It only has Zathroians but they are in different tribes based on there different colors and abilities: Blue(Fabel’s), Orange, Purple, and Red.

History:Many different species tried to inhabit the moon but they soon figured out the air was toxic;The only species that could breathe the air was the Zathroians who soon found the moon and made it their home. 

Other:Jupiter 

ill put in my next one soon. 

• Posted at:

Fantasy

She/her

My WOF OCs:

Mud:Quake

Sand:Scorch

Sky:Turbulence

Sea:Wave,Cyclone

Rain:Tranquility,Strawberry,Rain

Ice:Iceberg,Yeti

Night:Stellar,Silhouette,Shadowwatcher

My life is like Pride and Prejudice

(and zombies)

Name: Harlyn Ember

*Nickname: Har-Har, Ember, or just Harlyn

Pronouns: She, her, herself, hers

Sexuality: straight

Home Planet: Kingdom of Sun

Race: Lightless Warrior

Physical Desc: doesn't like being touched or stared at.
Clothing preference: Wears T-shirts, skirts, shorts, or dresses. Anytime of the weather. Hair is mostly in pony tail. Hair is red, orange, and yellow.

Accesories: Wears bullet-proof bracelets (Like Wonder Woman, LEL) and wears a ruby necklace and ruby earrings.

Personality: Nice, Helpful, serious, barely smiles, fights for anything.
Strengths(Physical, Mental, Emotional): Likes it when has friends, more powerful when hot weather or near fire.

Flaws: Hates water and snow, but can deal with super cold weather.
Abilities/powers: No matter how cold it is, she'll be super warm. She can shoot fireballs out of her hands, and breathe fire. Is immune to lava and fire.

*Pets: tamed dragonbite viper and a small fire-colored chinese dragon.

*Spaceship: Travels using meteors and comets.

Weapons: Fire sword, fire bow and arrow, or just her fire powers.

*Backstory: She used to live a normal, peaceful life. Until the Castle of Moon attacked their planet. The Castle of Stars allied both sides. Harlyn was sent to go to a different planet, Earth, to survive. Just before she escaped, she had to see her parents get crushed to death.

Shippable?: No

*Crush: None
Other: Cries lava, BEWARE!

Planet form:

Name: Castle of Sun (Sun Kingdom)
Classificlation: known as a planet, but more like a moon.

General Location: Near the sun

Climate: Hot, but Lightlesses can deal with it.

Desc: Almost like a mini sun with a village and a castle in it.
Flora: Special flowers and trees that can stand the heat.

Fauna: Dragons, fire wolves, phoenixes, and more.

Races: Lightlesses
History: Known as carekeepers of the sun and light.

Other: In war with the Castle of Stars and Castle of Moon.

Alien Race form:

Name: Lightlesses

Lifespan: 100-120 years old
Gender Ratio: 50-50

Home Planet: Castle of Sun
Physical desc: can burn to the touch, eyes are red or red-brown. Most of them don't like to be touched.

Intelligence Level: Like a normal human's, but about 10% are smarter than anything on Earth.

Life Cycle: Baby-Toddler-Tween-Teen-Adult

Behavior: Mean or nice, depends who you are.
Culture: wut

Abilities/powers: Immune to fire and lava, can control fire and lava, can breathe fire or shoot fireballs out of hands.
Languages: Knows every language on Earth.
Diet: Normal, meat and plants.

In the Galactic Alliance?: wut

Strengths: Stronger near fire

Weaknesses: Weaker when splashed with water

Other: Can tame dragons

Pet form:

Name: Volcano

Owner: Harlyn

Species: Sun Dragon

Physical Desc: Scales are dry, most of them cracked, but no harm done.

Accesories: Wears a metal collar with the name Volcano written on it. It is enchanted so Volcano can see and survive underwater.

Personality/Behavior: Kills when hit, but mostly nice. Shy to strangers.

Abilities/powers: Unlike other Sun Dragons, Volcano can breathe, see, and survive underwater. He can stand temperatures even above 3,000 degrees. Can breathe fire, immune to lava and fire.

Backstory: Was abandoned by recent parents. Volcano went 2 weeks without sand or heat, just hidden in a cave in snowy plains. Harlyn's father found him, and gave him to Harlyn as a birthday gift. From now on, Volcano lives with and loves Harlyn.

Other: Has sharp teeth, which are strong enough to break shells and bones.

Spaceship form

Name: The Comet (Driven by the leader commander, Desert and Tornado.)

Type: Spaceship

Desc of Exterior: Metal outside, with a pattern. The Comet is written on both sides of ship.

Desc of Interior: Just like the building (Below) but with smaller rooms.
Other: Almost faster than the speed of light.

Building form

Name: Sunshine Space Studios

Type: Building

Desc of Exterior: Is enchanted to look like a normal house on Earth, and the one on the other is a castle.

Desc of Interior: Both have big offices and lobbies, computers and screens everywhere. Buttons that only the smartest person could remember.

Other: They have a way to shoot down enemy ships.

Is this too much? I spent 40 minutes on it. :I

• Posted at:

Angelia el Dragonborn 

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and leave life wondering how you did it. -Me

My first Sign-up  is /332390.

The roleplay for that is /332436.

And the Prophecy is /332377

Magic Stones RP  is /332448

lol almost done w/ my first form!

• Posted at:

~ Winter ~

{ ShHeThe}    

* Writer/Artist *    #FERP  #Blicket

Sure, if it involves it dying I'm sure Longclaw would help........ Also, I forget to mentions, Tamarans have an accent that sounds almost  Russian, but it is not.

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

Barry//Cisco//Caitlin//Iris//Joe//Wally//Harry

Song of the week: Emperor's New Clothes by P!ATD

Star Count: 1324

@Fantasy Z-tro is accepted! But could you give Fabel a couple more flaws, please? Also, could you make forms for the animal life of Z-tro?

@Angelia ...hoo boy here we go:

-First, none of your forms have the code in "other"

-Harlyn has barely any flaws, personality-wise

-How can Harlyn deal with super-cold weather if she hates snow and water?

-Harlyn has to have a physical description. It can't just be "she doesn't like to be touched and stared at. What's her eye color? Body shape? Skin tone?

-Personality traits are very contradicting. How can Harlyn be nice and barely smile? Also, the personality traits have to be in sentences, not just a list.

-Dragonbite vipers... don't exist in this universe?? Unless you make them a species, of course.

-How can Harlyn travel through space using meteors and comets?

-how is "Known as carekeepers of the sun and light" history?

-there have to be forms for at least most of the fauna on the planet

-If Harlyn can breathe fire, how can she also shoot fire out of her hands?

-what's the physical description of a lightless? hair color? eye color? build?

-culture is like their society. are there any rituals? social classes?

-there is literally no such thing as a normal diet

-you need to make the form for a sun dragon

-what are volcano's flaws?

-how can volcano breathe, see, and survive underwater, if he's a sun dragon?

-who are desert and tornado?

-could you describe the comet and sunshine space studios more?

-how is sunshine space studios on earth and in the sun kingdom?

and ooooof im done

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Ok, so I had this idea about connecting a bunch of moons together to make a sort of planet, but j have a couple questions. Should I make a seperate form for each moon? And should I count it as a planet, or a moon? 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

@Swampy i'd say you can count it as a single planet. you can just make one form (because hecc there's a lot of forms already-)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

@Thunderstorm, Ok, thanks! I'll do it when I have the chance. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

For the animals on my moon do I use the race/speceis form? Or the pet/animal form?

• Posted at:

my OC

HIvewingHorsefly

Call me Luna alpha

@Luna Alpha race/species. A pretty good example of it would be my Astral Dragon form

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Will most definitely be posting other things.. Once I have ideas for them.

Name: Ether Prime (ee, like seen: Eee-thur) 

*General Location: Located in the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. Orbits a small, white star called Alpha Etheria.

Climate: Cold and dry.

Description: A small planet around the size of Mars. It is a rocky planet, but has little geological activity. The atmosphere is thin, but still thick enough to support life and protect organisms from the deadly rays of it's sun. Ether Prime is purpleish in color, along with silver, grey, brown, and black. The atmosphere is mostly comprised of methane and ammonia, along with some other gases that would normally be poisonous to oxygen-breathing lifeforms. Ether Prime, as it is fairly small, compared to other planets, has low gravity, lower than that of Mars, but not as severe as Earth's moon. The terrain consist of large, dense forests, rugged mountains, wide, rocky plains, and chilly, sandy deserts. It is fairly dark on Ether Prime, as it's star is kind of dim in star-terms. The day looks like an early dusk, and night looks like... well, night. There are no bodies of water on the surface, but layers of ice run through the earth, providing freshwater for it's inhabitants. During the Summer, or whenever Ether Prime is closest to it's sun, this ice will melt, and tiny streams of water will run on the surface. Ether Prime has 3 small, asteroid-like moons, each respectively named Isinak, Sahlin, and Kra.

*Flora (plant lifeforms): Usually tall and spindly, but found close together in dense forests. Silver grasses, tall, ebony trees with bio luminescent leaves. Small, white flowers. Most of the plant life is nocturnal, and have luminescent parts. 

*Fauna (animal lifeforms): Like the plants, they are usually long and somewhat thin. No animal has any fur or feathers, and most either have hard, rubbery skin, or sleek scales. There are mammles, and plenty of insects, as well as crustaceons, invertibraes, and reptiles. Most of them are quite ugly to look at. 

*Races: Etherians (Ee-ther-ee-ans, ther as in theory). It's believed there were others in the past, but no ones knows, or wants to know. 

History: An old planet, billions of years old, and much older than Earth. Ether Prime was formed late into it's stars formation, and has been theorized to be the last created in it's system. It is the 4th planet from the sun, but was believed to have been formed closer to it's sun before being cast out further into it's system. Life also formed later on, and took a while, as the conditions on Ether Prime were harsher in the past/ But eventually, life found a way (heh), and yeah. 

Other: Neptune 

Alien Race/Species Form:

Name: Etherians (Ethurian) 

Lifespan: 80-110 

Gender Ratio: Both male and female, 50/50 chance, but different things can effect that ratio. 

Home Planet: Ether Prime 

Physical Description: Because of their planet's gravity, Etherians are very tall. Some would say they're the tallest sentient beings in the galaxy, with average heights being around 7.5  and 8 feet. The have gaunt, hawkish faces with small, pale eyes that have very poor eyesight. They have large, detachable jaws like a snake, with long, black-teeth that can extend like Goblin Shark out of their jaws. You can't see their jaws very well, as they have extra skin that hangs around their faces. They have slits for nostrils, and no visible ears. As well as being tall, Etherians are known for being skinny and somewhat bony looking. The have small, blunt spikes sticking out from their longish necks and the top of their backs between their shoulder blades. They have very long arms and legs, with long, clawed fingers and feet. Etherian torsos are slender, and they are also born with tails, but these are cut off after they emerge from their cocoons. Etherians have dark skin, either being dark grey, or black. It is fairly loose, and hangs from their cheeks, arms, and sags around their chests. While it is loose, it is tough, and feels a tad bit like used sandpaper. Etherians are strong, but they are also brittle, and can be broken much more easily than other creatures. They have milky, violet blood, and pearly colored flesh. I took inspiration from Enderman and Xenomorphs. 

Intelligence Level: Human level intelligence, but are still prone to some beastly instincts. 

Life Cycle: When Etherians reach the mature breeding age of 6 years old (they mature faster), twp Etherians of the opposite gender will be brought together to produce eggs, usually 2-4. Etherians will be allowed to continue on with life, and have no role  raising of their young (unless their job is to take care of the young). Eggs are small, and are purplish black in color, with a translucent leathery case. From these eggs after 6 weeks, a grub-like larva will hatch. The larvae are small, squishy, and black and purple in color, and are completely blind. They also have voracious appetities, and in order to complete their life cycle, they must eat large amounts of food, which include pretty much anything alive. They'll eat plants and insects, but they mostly prefer meat, and will try to devour anything with a beating heart that's near them. It's a known method of punishment for criminal Etherians to be thrown into a nursery of Etheri (name for the larvae) for the Etheri to eat. Etheri have also been known to eat each other if they aren't fed enough. Once an Etheri HAS eaten enough, it will begin to form a hard, black cocoon where it will remain for 3 months as it transforms into an adult Etherian.  Adult Etherians emerge from the cocoon soft and with a short tail. These tails are easily cut off in a precedure, as Etherians seem them as useless. Over time, the Etherian will grow taller, with the oldest Etherians being the tallest. 

Beavior: Etherians believe they are superior compared to the rest of the Universe. These are very arrogant, and have a sense of entiltedment, as they are responsible for plenty of technological advancements, and movements in peace and trade as well. While it has been a very long time since Etherians were considered beasts, they still have tendencies to act vicious and  beastly. I need to develop this part of them... eergh. They're similar to the IceWings in a way. They believe they could easily defeat most races, but know when to keep their heads down if they are around someone stronger then them. Idk.... They also have a fascination with how things works (dissecting, oooh), and love science and politics (POLITICAL SCIENCES, WHAT A DISCOVERY). It isn't common to find an Etheriam as an ambassador, or in some other form of authority on other worlds. Etherians also like to compete, they want to be at the top, and they'll even fight their own kind if necessary. 

*Culture: WILL WORK ON THIS PART LATER 

Abilities/Powers: They have large serrated teeth, and strong (but brittle) fingers and claws. They are fast and can move with ease in low gravity, but are vulnerable in greater gravity. It makes them hunch over, and a lot slower. They are more resistant to the cold and UV rays (and other dangerous space rays), and have acute senses of smell and touch. 

*Languages: They speak the common language of the Milky Way Galaxy, but they also communicate to each other through a language that's mainly comprised of hisses, clicks, and other hissy/snarly sounding words. 

Diet: Unlike their young, Adult Etherians eat very little, and when they do, they prefer light meals, mostly fruits and insects. 

*In the Galactic Alliance? Yes, why wouldn't they want to be?

Strengths: Move with ease through low gravity, and can easily navigate close quartered places. They can blend in with shadows and dark places.

Weaknesses: Can't function as easily in high gravity, and have poor eyesight. Their bones are easier to break. Also prone to reckless anger.

Other: Saturn

WILL FINISH.

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE

q  u  a  l  i  t  y

h ecKIN  BAM boozleD 

OC: 

Name: daniel solid “Solid Snake” pliskin

nickname: Snake, Solid Snake.

pronouns: he, him.

Sexuality: Straight 

home planet: TL-116

race: Human

description: Snake is about 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has brown hair that is very short. It is army style to where it is not buzzed, but the top is long. He has dark blue eyes, and a clean looking face. He is very muscular from training and combat. On a strength scale from 1 to 10 he is a 7.

clothing: he wears a darkish gray skin tight suit with black silent shoes. He wears a black bandana around his head. He wears gloves so his finger print will not be tracked.

accessories: Bandana, gloves,

personality: Snake has a IQ oF 140. He is very smart. he has been on the battlefield for most of his life. He is a hardened veteran, and keeps his emotions down when under pressure and in a battle. He does not express fear in combat. From the first second you meet him, you know he is a loner, often taking orders from no one. However, he does have a more human side, sometimes being flirtatious, or self sacrificing. He has the strong belief of: “on the battle field, there can be friendship, and love.” He is ADHD, and has to be moving one part of his body always. 

strengths: Very strong, Good at hiding emotions, smart

flaws: ADHD and that can sometimes give away his hiding because of him accidentally touching something and knocking it over, a loner and will not have a co-pilot ever, can sometimes take too long to make a choice.

abilities: Great accuracy, not very emotional during combat, super strong, super fast, can hide in plan sight.

pets:

spaceship: Ebony hawk

weapons: high powered Rocket launcher, portable mortar, two high powered laser pistols.

backstory: Snake and his family were in a ship, going away from earth. He was 7 when this happened. The ship direction system failed, and they were lost. Until there was hope. A planet near by. Once they got closer it looked like a.... giant metal ball? They landed there not by choice, and instantly knew something. This was a mistake. They tried to get back in the ship, but it had no fuel. Snake’s family got torn to shreds by horrors made of scrap metal. He grabbed the family protection system. A rocket launcher, and aimed at the approaching monsters. He fired, and they were no more. He then realized that this planet had small bunkers in it and was a abandoned waste land. In the bunkers were tons of food and supplies. He learned how to build a ship, and build two blaster pistols and a mortor. When He was 12 he build the ship, and painted it black. He called it the “Ebony hawk.” And flew off of that planet. He because a thief, and would jack ships and steal their items. He assassinated a crime boss, and became a wanted hero/criminal. He gained fame, and became a powerful assassin/spy. 

shippable: yes. please.

crush: not uet

other: mars

Planet form:

Name: Tl-116

Classification: planet 

Climate: cold and fridged. No rain or snow. The surface is smooth metal with the occasional bunker or dent.

Description: from far away you will think it is a star or something of the sorts, but upon further investigation, you will see that it it looks like a perfectly spherical metal sphere. The surface is smooth and and has a bunker about every 3 miles. 

flora: none.

fauna: the mutants. They are post apocalyptic beings that have armored themselves with scrap metal from the bunkers. Not very smart, and could never reach space by themselves. They are too caught up in who has the best scrap, and their pointless squabbles. They can range from 1 inch tall to 10 feet tall. They can have 2 legs, 4 legs, and even no legs. They never show their face, but you can probably tell it is horribly disfigured.

races: mutants.

history: oddly enough TL-116 has never really been charted until recently about 40 years ago astronomers saw this and thought it was a undiscovered Star. They sent astronauts up to investigate and and they reported it as a UFO. They landed and the mutants swarmed the ship. All of the astronauts dying in one Big Bang. The astronomers who found the planet were fired, and the records were burned. To the great astronauts who explored the planet, it was said that their death was from a failed crash.

other: Mars.

Space ship form:

Name: Ebony Hawk

type: Space ship

description of exterior: Very small ship. It is only about 7 feet long, and it is mostly weaponry and explosives. It looks like a modified version of a escape pod.

Description of interior: there is the entry chamber which is white, and has a single white table, and a single chair. There is a TV on the wall, and a white refrigerator with food and drinks. The cockpit looks like any normal cockpit would, but there is a few makeshift buttons that say “Rocket.” “Chain guns.” And “Death Ray.”

other: mars.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

Murfe

Itme

#FERP

ok murdoc i think your character is find, but how is he 160?? (ts appointed me as a mod)

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Bump0pppppppppppppppppp

• Posted at:

Prodigy [ MK]

proud Christian

Lover of Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

explanation For every one thing your brain learns two times as much space is made

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

@Snapple accepted!

@Murdoc accepted! just two things... how are the mutants apocalyptic and could you make a form for the mutants?

Okay, I'm closing planets and races now! Gonna save a planet and race each for Riri, Winter, and Marx. Also, Murdoc, im saving you a species for the mutants.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

Can you save my species please? I am making them.

• Posted at:

my OC

HIvewingHorsefly

Call me Luna alpha

Okay! ~Personality: She is sweet and kind to those she meets and likes, but kinda dumb. She doesn't like reading books, and there's not a very good education system on Mempi. She still knows a lot about flying and owning pets, and that's enough for her and her parents. She likes exploring, and is usually very calm, but can sometimes explode in anger if you annoy her enough.
  • Posted at:

My name is Sorrel. Siggy is currently under construction, and could stay that way for a while.

...I forgot I saved a race and a planet for myself

Name: Aqua

*General Location: Somewhat close to the Laika traveler hub. It’s about as far from that as Earth is to Mars. It’s also rather far from the local stars of its star system.

Climate: On the surface, it’s very cold and icy. There’s barely any life at all on the surface. Underwater, though, there’s lots of life. Plants, animals, and the scientifically-enhanced Aquan live under the frozen oceans of the planet, which are warm due to the heat vents.

Description: Aqua, from a distance, is a rather average size planet, which looks white-blue from space. The surface of the planet is very cold and icy, with snow covering the huge mountains and cliffs and ice covering the huge ocean on the planet. Under the ocean, though, there is life. Aquatic plants and animals live under the surface, close to the bottom of the ocean where the heat vents are.

*Flora (plant lifeforms): There’s a lot of different aquatic plants, some even similar to algae, kelp, and seaweed.

*Fauna (animal lifeforms): The most common animal lifeforms are fish-like creatures, but there are other creatures, too. (which I need to make forms for if they become important)

*Races: Aquan

History: Aqua used to be a lush planet with life, before it began to drift further and further away from the star that it was orbiting. The world began to freeze over as it drifted away, eventually becoming the icy wasteland that it is, today. As the world began to freeze over, the people began to fled to the icy depths of the ocean.

Name: Aquan (plural… also Aquan)

Lifespan: about 150 years

Gender Ratio: 33% male/67% female

Home Planet: Aqua

Physical Description: Aquan look almost like merpeople from human legends, with the upper half looking somewhat like a human and the lower half looking somewhat like a fish. Their skin is blue and their ears are more like fins. There are fins on their forearms and their tails. Their tails and fins can be a multitude of colors, usually green, blue, and purple. Their hands are webbed and they have gills on their necks.

Intelligence Level: Very high. They are very advanced with their science and their technology, especially in the biological field.

Life Cycle: Aquan start out as eggs, and hatch after a couple of months. They learn to swim at a very young age, and age somewhat at the same rate as humans, except a little bit quicker. Female are the more dominant race.

Behavior: Aquan are a scientific and intelligent race, using logic to figure out problems. They are mainly engineers and biologists, studying the life of their planet and others. Although, they can go into far into dangerous territory for their technological advancements, like… experimenting on an unfortunate human who crashed into their planet? Definitely not foreshadowing nope-

*Culture: Aquan tend to think of the smartest as the higher-ranking Aquan, while the least intelligent are the lowest-ranking. Their queen, Queen Aecor, is said to know all. Family are not really important to social status, except for the royal family, who are put under rigorous training to be intelligent. The oldest daughter of the queen usually takes the throne. Females are more of a dominant presence than males of this race, since there are more females than males.

Abilities/Powers: All Aquan can breathe underwater and see underwater clearly. They are more adapted to aquatic life than life on land. Some of the Aquan, though, have the ability to manipulate water or ice or make things waterproof with just a touch of their hand.

*Languages: Aquan usually use their own language, Lympha. Apart from spoken words, Lympha has a bunch of hand signals and body language, too.

Diet: Usually the alien fish of the ocean.

*In the Galactic Alliance?: Nope! They’ve secluded themselves from space and all of that drama… all because they can’t really go on land. Rip.

Strengths: Aquan are very agile and swift in the water. They are also very intelligent.

Weaknesses: Aquan can’t go on land or breathe air at all. They’re also not usually physically strong and can go too far to reach their goals.

Name: Laika Travel Hub

Type (spaceship, station, building, etc.): It’s more of a… hub/space station type of thing for travelers to rest.

Description of Exterior: The Laika Travel Hub looks somewhat similar to a floating metal 3-dimensional “t” in the middle of space. It has a couple of very thick windows looking into the inside, and there’s a bunch of glowing blue stripes throughout the surface of the hub.

Description of Interior: The Laika Travel Hub looks somewhat similar to what a futuristic grand hotel/mall would look like. It has metal walls, a food court, rooms for travelers to stay in for the night (or whatever the night is in space, I guess) and shops for provisions as well as some other items. It also has a docking area for ships to fly into.
Other: my fwrp

and whoa hey look at the time! i guess I have to make the starting thread now. Woo!

(mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

@Sorrel accepted!

@Luna Alpha saved!

Let me make it a little bit clearer: sentient races are closed, as well as planets and moons with life on them. Not animal species. You can make animal species still, they just have to be on existing planets or live in space

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her or They/Them

We could be thinking of,

But for just one day

1 , , 3