THEORY TIME!!!!!!!!

OK, so Pantala and Pyrria are both DRAGON CONTINENTS, right?

I've noticed something....................... very funny about their shape. They're both shaped like the dragons that live there! Like, Pantala is shaped like a dragon with FOUR WINGS while Phyrria is shaped like a dragon with TWO WINGS. (Sorry abt the spelling for Phyrria; trying to figure out if it's Phyrria, Pyhrria, or Pyrria

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KATIE

Kpop fan

SHINEE

BTS

Monsta X

VIXX

SEVENTEEN

Stray Kids

NU'EST

DAY6

suicide doesn't kill people; it's the act of killing yourself

#StayStrongShawols

#JonghyunYouDidWell

R.I.P Jonghyun I love you

DEPRESSED

No longer Queer

SUPPORT LGBTQA+!!

It is spelled Pyrrhia

• Posted at:

LOVE Wings of Fire

fav dragon in 11th book: Sundew, Blue, Cricket, or Swordtail(especilly page 123)

fav dragon of all time: Moon or Glory

best book: Book 11

The second I realized Leafwings are named after trees, my mind went: "OH, so THAT'S why the pokemon professors are all named after trees!" And now I have a huge Pokemon/WoF conspiracy theory going on in my head.

• Posted at:

/<Indominus>/

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#OwenisAlpha

#LGBTQ+

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Firework

Cleopatra

Python

Blackout

Crocodile

Borealis

Raspberry

Myscelia Ethusa

Mendica

Hornet

Other Accounts:

Wyvern

Inky

Cool!

• Posted at:

BORIS THE FRIENDLY WOLF!

MALE! 

"dreams will come  true"

"He will set us free"

"Who's laughing now?"

#n3ket0wn

Tui, I have a quick question: In The Lost Continent, at the begining when it shows the guide to the three tribes, you listed that LeafWings were "rumored to have unusual control over plants". Does this mean that they could cause plants to shoot out of the ground, make trees move (like in Prince Caspian from the Narnia Chronicles), and cause vines to wrap around enemies to restrain them? What all could they do? Does every LeafWing have control over every plant and can basically make them do anything they want, or does each LeafWing specialize in different things? I.e.: LeafWIng A can make beautiful flowers, the prettiest flowers any dragon has ever seen. LeafWing B specializes more with viney plants, practicing with them so that they can make any viney plant do whatever they want. LeafWing C can cause any plant to wither and die. I was just curious. And so far, I love the new book! I just got my own copy two days ago. I just started it this morning, though... But I'm all ready over half way through XD My favorite character is Cricket so far. And Swordtail. And Blue and Luna.... Hehe, yeah......

• Posted at:

C A L E O

[intp-a|13|she]

Queen of color fade

“The truth is what I make it.

I could set this world on firand call it rain.” | Red Queen

I am on vacation, so I can’t read the book until I’m back.

• Posted at:

what is the average life span of dragons? do different tribes have different life spans?

• Posted at:

I dab

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Sarah, I love your Books, Wings of Fire (why is the word "books" capitalized?) I haven't read the new book yet, but I will. I get them all at my library. I live in Minnesota, so I can't go to Washington D.C (it probably doesn't help that I'm 13 either.)  Do you live in Massachusetts?  I was born in Massachusetts you know. I hope you wouldn't mind that I made my own two dragon tribes and drew them and stuff. I haven't told anyone yet. :D I've been trying to get as many people as I can to read Wings of Fire(so far only five).

Anyway, I read Warriors cats too. Ak, all I ever read is Wings of Fire and Warriors! oh.. um... I made my own clan too. Just one though. ... I don't really know if your going to reply so, that's all for now. ttyl. (I hope!)

• Posted at:

, 2